New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychos

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Psychos

My parents are getting ready for some fancy dinner party, and set out a plate of those little finger sandwiches. They didn't say anything about not touching them, so I decided to try one. Before my hand even got close, my little brother bit my hand and then said 'NO TOUCHY!'

Anyone else have psychos in the family?

Town Character Nukular, now retired as my avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Character List
    Spoiler
    Show

SPARTAN 587
    Lucas 'Moose' RockNukular
    Lucas's dad, Peter
    Gen the Jackal
    Yigyar the GruntJimmy
    Phil
    Donovan the Mutant Mindflayer
    Big Paul and Lucas's mother Joanna

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Psychos

Psychic or psychotic?

i got a wierd mix (eight brothers no twins, no kidding there either)

The best is the youngest, now 11. HE WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD. I blame Disney, the baddies always get the best lines or costumes (we were impressed when he anounced that he wanted to be an evil queen or a bad fairy when he grew up, chip off the old block etc). He still prefers the bad guys, currently his fav things are daleks and cybermen, and improving them.

He did ask for a big white persian cat for his next birthday....

psychic wise? Meh not so much, just the usual collection of wierd dreams that seem to come true and us knowing in advance that something is worng with one of the others.
    Why cannot life be simple? I am simple, therefore surely something that i try to do must also be simple

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

There's no psychos in Trog's family are there, mother?

Mother?

*twitch twitch*

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

I am the family psycho.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

I am happy to report the familly psycho is on loan to the US millitary.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

My little cousin Melanie is 6 years old, 4'6" and about 60 pounds of solid muscle. She wants to be a football player when she grows up. Her house isn't so much child-proofed as bull-in-a-china-shop-proofed.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Psychos? My family? Naah. Just a bunch of run-of-the-mill crazy folk. Anorexia, mood swings, possible Oedipus complex, but no psychos. Although if there were a psycho in the family, it would definitely be me. And man would I make a good villian... *ponders a few more ways to kill off all the PCs before they can finish their next objective*
    Life isn't perfect.
    Banner by kpenguin.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, my brother's kinda a psycho. Got in trouble for sexual harassment in the fourth grade (Parents didn't care, didn't think it was really sexual). Reads Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and George Orwell. (He's eleven ATM)
    I might be psychotic too. I have seven swords on my wall, two more on a different wall, at least four knives currently within 18" of my person, And a sniper rifle in my closet. I read similar books to those my brother reads, and also big books on weapons.

EDIT: Man, that paints a scary picture of me. I'm a nice guy, really!
    Last edited by Cruxador; 2007-09-13 at 07:08 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

You have a SNIPER RIFLE IN YOUR CLOSET!?

Town Character Nukular, now retired as my avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Character List
    Spoiler
    Show

SPARTAN 587
    Lucas 'Moose' RockNukular
    Lucas's dad, Peter
    Gen the Jackal
    Yigyar the GruntJimmy
    Phil
    Donovan the Mutant Mindflayer
    Big Paul and Lucas's mother Joanna

10. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cruxador View Post
    I might be psychotic too. I have seven swords on my wall, two more on a different wall, at least four knives currently within 18" of my person, And a sniper rifle in my closet. I read similar books to those my brother reads, and also big books on weapons.
    That's nothing, I keep a Miss World Beauty Pageant contestant locked up in my closet. She's a master in half a dozen martial arts, and I've brain-washed her to snap her bonds and go on a killer rampage with a single word.

I also collect custom designed war-chainsaws. I'm talkin' pearl-grip handles and surgical steel here.

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME, MAN!
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2007-09-13 at 07:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I once tried to stick my roommate in the garbage disposal. She clung to the freezer door though so I could only get her shoe in. Does that count for much?
    If you like what I have to say, please check out my GMing Blog where I discuss writing and roleplaying in greater depth.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Vorpal Tribble View Post
    That's nothing, I keep a Miss World Beauty Pageant contestant locked up in my closet. She's a master in half a dozen martial arts, and I've brain-washed her to snap her bonds and go on a killer rampage with a single word.

I also collect custom designed war-chainsaws. I'm talkin' pearl-grip handles and surgical steel here.

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME, MAN!
    Psh... You gloat but you only have ONE psycho-ninja-girl in your closet and you don't have any custom chainsawmobiles.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

I have a dad who barks at dogs, meows at cats and coos at pigeons. Not so much psycho as extremely eccentric.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

My dad saw auras till he was 15...that kind of falls into the "psychic" catagory....

I think that all little brothers are psychotic at some level another.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Banned

I'm psychotic. my qualifications: I bit someone for trying to steal my fries. Multiple times. He said my bite wasn't bad, left a bit of a mark.

I keep knives and daggers everywhere.

I spray painted a bat and took it to the front of my car; People now get out of my way when I tailgate them.

Rex and Regina are both products of my imagination; which parts I shall withhold for your convenience.

I pogo, the evilist of sins.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

And a sniper rifle in my closet.
    This raises a few questions.

1. Where would one procure a sniper rifle?

2. What would you do with this?

3. YOU HAVE A SNIPER RIFLE IN YOUR CLOSET?!?!
    Proud owner of an Abaratar

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sewer_Bandito View Post
    This raises a few questions.

1. Where would one procure a sniper rifle?

2. What would you do with this?

3. YOU HAVE A SNIPER RIFLE IN YOUR CLOSET?!?!
    I second those questions

Go Tigers!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

One of my two little brothers is the psycho... he almost got kicked out of summer school, before even grade one, for violence... against a teacher! His other hobbies include building giant bionicle things-that-must-not-be-known and drawing pictures of houses with giant tenebrous spots floating ominously where the sun should be. He's so cute!

P.S. I want a sniper rifle too... and a Norwegian Elkhound, to bark a stuff before I shoot it.
    The reason we have ten fingers and only two eyes, is that we may type more and read less.

Magus avatar by Gorbash Kazdar

Also in the Wizards 4E forum under the same name... but be warned, I'm more annoying there.

19. - Top - End - #19

My brother....uncle...well, 2 uncles.
    Of one of the two uncles my dad had this to say about him: "I've only ever been afraid of 2 men in my life. One was a guy we pulled out of the Vietnam jungle with the tattoo '**** god' on his forehead, the other is your uncle."

Then there's my grandma...and my mom...but they're more psycho in a good way.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Why is everyone so suprised about a sniper rifle in the closet?

It's really just a high powered hunting rifle with a really nice scope. Not that hard to get, and I know quite a few who use "snipers" for hunting. they really just have a bolt action 30-06 with a 15-25 times scope (I think the scope size is right, the 30-06 my family owns has a old, off center 4x scope. I haven't really looked into resighting it yet, much less putting a better scope on).

Now, if he's got a M109 AMPR, that's a different story all together.

21. - Top - End - #21

let's see...

-I like talking about unsettling things (like death, why is people so scared of it, damm this Modernism tendency... )
    -I looove seeing people expressing confusion on any way.
    -i'm pretty held back now; but when i was on elementary school, i punched the future prom king (who was also the grandson of an admiral, i pressume), almost hit a teacher with a desk, and ACTUALLY hit a classmate with a desk...mind you, they all had it coming..well, maybe not the teacher...but i was on hell mood that day...
    -I usually talk alone, or with different aspects of myself, represented and characterized at a certain degree...

so yeah, i think i fit as "psycho" a little bit; though i would like a definite description of what "psycho" means to you, 'cause it doesn't necessarily has to mean the same to other people..

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground

well im a bit wacko like i have pocketknife that i can flip open so fast it looks like a switchblade and i have also kicked somebody in the chest for like a minnute for a spot in line. one of my friends is a black-belt and has a katana, nunchucks, and some other weapon under his bed. but everybody that i usually hang out are pretty much the same thing. oh and another one of my friends finds it calming to kill people.... in her dreams mind you.
    Last edited by wojonatior; 2007-09-13 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBF View Post
    Dude, don't. Not cool. Seriously.

We don't talk about the Great Presidential Necrophilia Incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    Wojo is my conjoined twin.

23. - Top - End - #23

Not really.

I am a little weird, but nothing SPECTACULAR!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Behold Nosferatu, the Plant Vampire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks Kpenguin!

Thanks Serpentine!

Referring to Pop Yule Ashun:
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberRebirth View Post
    evisiron, that is the most awesome character idea I have ever heard of. I'm going to subscribe to this thread and look forward to updates.

24. - Top - End - #24

I have a friend who has:
    -snorted baby power and salt
    -takes sides on debates that no one else will take just to be weird
    -has a sniper rifle in his closet and a handgun by the computer
    -has dropped his pants in playground (it was at night, but still...there's wasn't even alcohol involved)
    -dresses up in full goth regalia before friends come over
    -has (accidentally) peed on a dog
    -smokes while running track
    -has the mark of slannesh (from warhammer 40k) as a tattoo
    -has...scary adult things.....on his computer just so he can freak out his friends

...ah wait, I'm dating him...maybe I'm the weird one.>_<

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, my brother's kinda a psycho [...] Reads Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and George Orwell. (He's eleven ATM)
    I might be psychotic too [...] I read similar books to those my brother reads [...]
    *gasp* You and your brother read literature! How horrible. That's obviously the sign of psychopathy, right there. First Orwell, then who knows what will be next? Maybe Conrad, or Dostoyevsky! The horror! Once you start reading books, it's a slippery slope to...dare I say it...philosophy! Next thing, you're going to be reading The Catcher in the Rye and murdering rock stars, or even worse, learning and expanding your mind! /shudder
    "Call me Ishmael."

Thanks to Adghar for the avatar.

LGBTitP

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of Orwell, I read 1984 on Tuesday. And now I'm working on Brave New World by whatsisface, the guy with the Latin first name. Last week I read Schindler's List, The Autobiography of Malcolm X, and Logan's Run...or maybe that was this week too, I think it was...well anyway, the point is, I like to read. A lot. At prodigious speeds. But I didn't think that was a sign of being psychotic, and that I'd read The Lord of the Rings trilogy seven times by the time I was twelve is a sign of awesome geekiness, not psychotic tendencies....I think.... <_<

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

No psychos here, no.

Just your average weird guy. I'm just a bit anti-traditionalistic.

For example, I've been called a "St. Valentine's Grinch". You go figure that out.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wojonatior View Post
    well im a bit wacko like i have pocketknife that i can flip open so fast it looks like a switchblade
    Got me one of those. Is yours as evil-looking as mine?
    That's about the only weapon I have, though, unless you count small Swiss Army knives and a homemade garrote that's probably too fragile to kill a squirrel with. (I made it just to see what I could do with a multitool I got). I'm the family nutcase: I'm decidedly paranoid, and I tend to make up elaborate conspiracy theories for fun (a tendency I got from my dad, except he's more serious about his theories). Gnomes, the Illuminati, and terrorist squirrels generally figure prominently in my theories. I'm a bit of a survivalist (I've got quite a few survival books and army field manuals, a go bag, a light tent, and a small stock of beef jerky and multigrain bars), and read a lot of sci fi and post-apocalyptic books. I'm really not disturbed by death and violence - I actually used to make jokes about cancer, until I realized how evil I sounded. I blame video games for desensitizing me. No, really, that's the only reasonable explanation I have. I didn't listen to music at all until this spring, when I started. I listen mostly to metal (also some country and dance music), though I read the lyrics of all the songs I like to see if they contain any messages that go against my moral code; I don't listen to any songs that I think will make me internalize evil messages. Paranoid, like I said. My morality is of a decidedly Puritan bent, though I don't try to impose my beliefs on others, or even tell them what I think of them unless they specifically ask, at which point I kind of lay into people. I've never had a girlfriend - there's this girl who I've been obsessed with for about 3 years now, and who I'm pretty sure likes me as well, but I've never worked up the nerve to ask her - mostly because I think she's too perfect a person for me to deserve to be with her, and that I'm beneath her. Yep, I'm frequently depressed (though no longer suicidal or self-destructive, thank God) and I fit most of the criteria for schizophrenia.

Of course, my mom is even crazier than I am. She just has better excuses for it, such as having teenage twin children.

Plus, I've got friends who make me look completely peaceful and well-balanced. Like my friend who spends hours each day making insanely detailed origami sculptures, builds his own computers, and practices karate and kendo techniques on people in the halls. Or the guy I used to know who was in a Christian death metal band. Or the guy I used to know who memorized the names and functions of pretty much every single infantry weapon the Army uses. Or my friend with the enormous collection of swords, bows, spears, etc., most of which he actually practices with. Or the guy I met who intentionally infects his computer (and sometimes the computers of his friends) with viruses just to see if he can figure out how to fix them (he always managed to).

Pretty much everyone seems psychotic if you think about them enough, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Speaking of Orwell, I read 1984 on Tuesday. And now I'm working on Brave New World by whatsisface, the guy with the Latin first name.
    Aldous Huxley.

Anyways, pretty much everyone in my family is a psycho. I fell your pain blackout, I have scars from my sister.
    “Sometimes, immersed in his books, there would come to him
    the awareness of all that he did not know, of all that he had not read;
    and the serenity for which he labored was shattered as he realized the
    little time he had in life to read so much, to learn what he had to know.”
    ~Stoner, John Williams~
    My Homebrew (Most Recent) | Forum Rules
    /veɪnoɚ/

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Er... so wait. Owning a switchblade-like knife makes you psycho?

Um... so what about those people who actually own a switchblade?

Not that I know anyone who does. Nope.