New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [SF]Shattered Worlds

Shattered Worlds

Your boots clank off the riveted metal floors as you enter the office of your boss, Verrik. He’s a human in his late 40s, and from the fat that’s accumulated on his belly, it’s clear that he has probably never done a day’s worth of hard work in his life. As you approach him, he waves at you, motioning for you to sit on the chairs littered around his office. As soon as the last of you are seated, he starts talking. “Excellent, exellent! You’re here. Though I was expecting one or two more of you...” his voice trails off. “But, no matter! I’ve got a job for you rookies. Basic salvage job, nothing special. There’s a planet a few hundred light-years away. The name’s Kaglan H32, though I doubt you’d recognize it. A couple years ago, the populace was playing around with graviton tech, but they messed it up and crashed their moon into the planet. It’s mostly been picked clean already, but your job is to go find what’s left. Bring me back 3000 credits, but the rest is yours. You’ve even got a ship waiting for you— one of the Explorer-class models. Just do me a favor and try not to destroy it, alright?” Verrik pauses, then pipes up again. “Anything you want to know before you leave? If so, better make it quick.”

Spoiler
    Show
    What do you do?

Everyone, pick a color for speech. Red and bold are reserved by me for NPCs.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2018-10-15 at 11:10 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: [SF]Shattered Worlds

Uisa Kifua

Spoiler: Sheet
    Show
    Uisa Kifua Lashunta (Damaya) Envoy 5 NG HP 34 / 34 RES 6 / 6 STAM 35 / 35 Speed ft Init 7 KAC 19 EAC 18 Fort 4 Ref 7 Will 4 CMB 27 BAB 3 Arc pistol, static +6 (1d6+2, Arc 2) Str 10 (0) Dex 16 (3) Con 13 (1) Wis 10 (0) Int 16 (3) Cha 18 (4)

A Lashunta woman walks in, bowing towards Verrik before taking a seat as instructed. She's wearing typical lashunta form-fitting clothes. She's not expecting trouble and therefore not wearing any armor. The armor's stored in her backpack, but there is a blaster she carries openly on her hip. As the others come in, she looks at each of them, offering a quick nod. Introductions can follow afterwards. "Thank you, master Verrik, for the opportunity to work for a great company as the IDRC. I'll be sure to put my education in xenoarchaeology to good use. And rest assured, we won't crash the ship. I've only been in one crash so far and that wasn't my fault." She looks at her - her what, companions? Fellow rookies? - before turning back to Verrik to ask a few questions.

"I did have a couple of questions, actually. This planet, Kaglan H32, do you have any information on it that could be of use to us? Climate information, previously inhabited continents, what sorts of civilizations existed, best place to look for salvage, that sort of thing. For the sake of efficiency, information like that would be very helpful." She waits for him to answer before asking another question.

"Also, you said you have a job for us rookies. I assumed that I'd be joining an experienced crew, or at least that there would be someone with previous salvaging experience on board. Did I misunderstand that part? Are we indeed an entirely new crew for the company?" She looks at the others again. "Honestly, I don't mind. It's just not entirely what I was expecting."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'll be claiming green unless someone else really really wants it.
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2018-10-15 at 05:38 PM.
    Characters in play:

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

"I've done salvage work before, but this'll be my first run with IDRC" Aya says quietly in response to the lashunta's query. She doesn't have any visible weapons, but is wearing a D-Suit that's clearly seen some action.

She turns towards Verrik. "She's not wrong either. Even if it's been mostly picked over a tip on where to start looking could make this easier for everyone." She pauses, glancing back towards Uisa and grins, "though I'm not sure I'd trust her behind the controls of a ship if that's her opening line about crashes."

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    taking indigo for speech

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

At the back of the group, BlackStar Alpha looms, slightly ominously. So far, all he has been used for by the company have been guard jobs - this appears different. "Occupational Directive: Accepted. Reply: Thank you, Manager Ferrik." he says, voice clipped, robotic in style and yet still somehow organic in tone. "Additional Query: Do we have an assigned 'Captain'?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Uisa Kifua

A Lashunta woman walks in, bowing towards Verrik before taking a seat as instructed. She's wearing typical lashunta form-fitting clothes. She's not expecting trouble and therefore not wearing any armor. The armor's stored in her backpack, but there is a blaster she carries openly on her hip. As the others come in, she looks at each of them, offering a quick nod. Introductions can follow afterwards. "Thank you, master Verrik, for the opportunity to work for a great company as the IDRC. I'll be sure to put my education in xenoarchaeology to good use. And rest assured, we won't crash the ship. I've only been in one crash so far and that wasn't my fault." She looks at her - her what, companions? Fellow rookies? - before turning back to Verrik to ask a few questions.

"I did have a couple of questions, actually. This planet, Kaglan H32, do you have any information on it that could be of use to us? Climate information, previously inhabited continents, what sorts of civilizations existed, best place to look for salvage, that sort of thing. For the sake of efficiency, information like that would be very helpful." She waits for him to answer before asking another question.
    Verrik answers. ”But of course! We don’t want you dying out there. First, the climate: pretty warm, and breathable. Hazard protection and life support is not needed. However, you may have some trouble with the dust storms kicked up by the impact. As for continents and civilizations, you won’t have to worry about those; we’ve got a site for you. Former city. We’ve already done orbital scans, and there’s no sign of life. The coordinates are already entered into your ship. As for places to look, the sturdier the building, the better. Anything with traces of electricity is probably worth checking out as well.”

"Also, you said you have a job for us rookies. I assumed that I'd be joining an experienced crew, or at least that there would be someone with previous salvaging experience on board. Did I misunderstand that part? Are we indeed an entirely new crew for the company?" She looks at the others again. "Honestly, I don't mind. It's just not entirely what I was expecting."
    Verrik laughs, slightly nervously. “To be honest, I don’t know. None of you have been employed at this company before, but as for previous jobs, I have no idea. I’m not the one who hired you.”

At the back of the group, BlackStar Alpha looms, slightly ominously. So far, all he has been used for by the company have been guard jobs - this appears different. "Occupational Directive: Accepted. Reply: Thank you, Manager Ferrik." he says, voice clipped, robotic in style and yet still somehow organic in tone. "Additional Query: Do we have an assigned 'Captain'?"
    Verrik is definitely spooked by the android, but his voice doesn’t show it. “Ah, not at the moment. I thought you would have had a fifth member of your crew, but perhaps they’re late. In any case, you may assign yourself to whatever roles you want on your ship.”
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2018-10-16 at 08:35 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa Kifua

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    "though I'm not sure I'd trust her behind the controls of a ship if that's her opening line about crashes."
    Uisa looks at Aya. "I'll have you know I'm a very capable pilot. I wasn't flying when we crashed. But I guess we can discuss that later."

Quote Originally Posted by In 4 Dimensions View Post
    Verrik answers. ”But of course! We don’t want you dying out there. First, the climate: pretty warm, and breathable. Hazard protection and life support is not needed. However, you may have some trouble with the dust storms kicked up by the impact. As for continents and civilizations, you won’t have to worry about those; we’ve got a site for you. Former city. We’ve already done orbital scans, and there’s no sign of life. The coordinates are already entered into your ship. As for places to look, the sturdier the building, the better. Anything with traces of electricity is probably worth checking out as well.”

Verrik laughs, slightly nervously. “To be honest, I don’t know. None of you have been employed at this company before, but as for previous jobs, I have no idea. I’m not the one who hired you.”
    "Thank you. It's good to have some information on where we're going. If you say there's no signs of life, does that include animal and plant life as well? Because that would be ominous. You'd expect a city to be overrun by animals after complete societal collapse."

"As for the crew, I guess we can sort that out once we get going."
    She turns to her fellow rookies. "I'm Uisa Kifua. As I said, I'm a xenoarchaeologist by training and have spent the last three years doing various things as part of a starship crew. More detailed introductions can follow later."
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2018-10-17 at 04:45 PM.
    Characters in play:

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Alpha's head moves slowly to look at Uisa - the single, vertical rectangle of his eye flickers slightly for a moment before he replies. "Designation: I am BlackStar Alpha. I am an experimental combat/enforcement unit designed for independent action, with baseline knowledge of all ship systems. Clarification: I can fit in most any role on the ship, but will exceed in the Gunnery role. Gesture of Warmth: It is good to meet you, Uisa."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Uisa Kifua
    "Thank you. It's good to have some information on where we're going. If you say there's no signs of life, does that include animal and plant life as well? Because that would be ominous. You'd expect a city to be overrun by animals after complete societal collapse."
    ”I meant only that there is no sentient life. The plants and animals shouldn’t bother you.” Verrik says.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

BRIN

The young human woman sitting in the corner is only nonchalantly listening and instead is playing with a simple token spell, levitating a top-like object in her hand and spinning it with delight and fasination as it emits light and sparks. Alpha seems to have gotten her attention.

"Drift!" She uses the slang for amazing and weird as she leaps to her feet, the spell-form dissipating into the air with a wispy wheeze followed by a small electric pop. "Combat enforcement? Like fer real? Sounds like maybe we are expecting the fauna to be a bit more trouble than you are letting on 'gree Verrik?" She spends a bit of time looking over the android, sometimes even lifting an arm or turning your head to look at exposed servos and hyrdolics. Satisfied she joins the conversation at hand.

"Its not my first salvage either. I can put us down sans crashing on this planet. Maybe even put us back together if we decide to let Captain Acedemia here fly." She points quickly to Uisa before turninng Aya.

"So what's your story. Love the hair." She casually runs a hand through her own blue hair hoping for a returned compliment.
    Last edited by shizukanashi; 2018-10-17 at 03:15 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa

Uisa's eyes turn to Brin when the seemingly quiet girl suddenly speaks up. "Captain Academia? If I hadn't co-published several articles in two very renowned archaeological journals that would be a bit of an insult." She looks around at the group. "So this is our ragtag group of salvagers? And everyone's experienced in all sorts of starship roles? That's going to be a joy to figure out."

The lashunta turns back to Verrik. "I think we are ready to depart, master Verrik. Unless anyone else had any more questions to ask? As I said, we can trade introductions and stories once we're on our way."
    Characters in play:

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Aya glances over at Brin when the girl goes from silently fidgeting to an outburst of questions. She grins at the sudden change. "Thanks, kiddo. I don't think now is the time to swap campfire stories though."

"Unless our shiny new ship uses some kind of experimental control scheme I can get us from point A to point B and back. I can fill in most anywhere else in a pinch, but unless you want the kid driving I think I should take the stick." She says, addressing Uisa, but kind of talking to everyone. "Name's Aya by the way, but most crews end up finding some 'clever' nickname before too awful long."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa

"Aya is right, campfire stories can wait until we get on board, no matter how eager you are to tell her."

She gets up and turns to the others. A good look at her reveals she has emerald green eyes, unnaturally so. "Right. Shall we then, Blackstar Alpha, Aya and uh... miss colourful coiffure. What's your name again?" Uisa looks at Brin, waiting for an answer before continuing.

"So, we've got a pilot," she points at Aya, "an engineer - that's what you were hinting at, right? - ", at Brin, "and a gunner. Can you handle the scanners when we're not in trouble?", and finally at Blackstar Alpha.

"That leaves someone to sit in the captain's seat. And since I've been dubbed captain academia I'll take that particular seat and help out where needed in a pinch."

"Shall we?"
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2018-10-19 at 07:40 AM.
    Characters in play:

13. - Top - End - #13

HalflingRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BramsesII View Post

"Right. Shall we then, Blackstar Alpha, Aya and uh... miss colourful coiffure. What's your name again?" Uisa looks at Brin, waiting for an answer before continuing.
    "Brin. Brin Disar...ah, just Brin." She smiles and tries to play off her slip. This was a job nothing more, no need to bring family into it.

She gives an audible sigh of relief when Usia accepts that and continues with her speech. Watching the Lashunta command the room, Brin began to think she may have judged her too soon. Perhaps Usia would prove to be a great captain. Certainly better than her last one...

"an engineer - that's what you were hinting at, right?... Shall we?", at Brin,
    "Yes Ma'am." She chortled perhaps a little too enthusiastically. "If its broke, I can put it back together, don't much matter what it is. Ready to go!" She claps her heels together and stands errect like a naval cadet, and falls just short of a salute when she realizes her sudden excitement is a bit over the top.

"Er...ah...that is if yer all...ready..." She pulls her jacket up around her ears and heads back to her corner trying to play off like she forget something there.

14. - Top - End - #14

HalflingRogueGuy

Wulv

The massive Vesk stands up from his crouched position at the back of the office. He'd somehow gone unnoticed until now, unmoving and silent, watching the crew assemble in the office over the past ten minutes. A man of little words and simple emotions, Wulv serves a similar purpose on any job Verrik sends him on - muscle. The Vesk and the human go way back, Verrik having hired Wulv as a bodyguard and bouncer for several misadventures in the past.

He stares at each of his newfound companions with cold, dull eyes, his piercing gaze locking with each one in turn. "Aye. Wulv ready. We go?" He says, flatly, answering Brin's question with his own. He follows this up by collecting a small bundle of supplies near his position, including a large chrome-plated machine gun that he straps to his back. His Vesk Overplate Armor is scratched and worn, but still as impressively large and bulky as the powerful creature wearing it.

While he waits for action, Wulv picks at a loose scale on his arm, eventually tearing it free and flicking it onto the metal floor in front of him. A bit of viscous blood seeps out from the wound, though he doesn't seem to notice as it slowly runs down his forearm and drips to the ground.
    Last edited by AtS; 2018-10-20 at 12:34 AM.
    My Games
    Doomsday Dawn (PF 2E) IC | The Sunless Citadel (5E) IC OOC | Legacy of Fire (PF 1E) IC

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Aya makes a bit of a face at the vesk's dripping blood. "Yeah ... yeah, we go big fella." She says, turning back to Verrik. "You got a dock number or anything for us to head to and earn us all fame and fortune?"

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa
    Quote Originally Posted by shizukanashi View Post
    "Brin. Brin Disar...ah, just Brin."

"Yes Ma'am." "If its broke, I can put it back together, don't much matter what it is. Ready to go!"

"Er...ah...that is if yer all...ready..."
    Uisa smiles at Brin. "Enthusiasm. I like that. We'll get along fine Brin, I'm sure of that."

Quote Originally Posted by AtS View Post
    Wulv
    "Aye. Wulv ready. We go?"
    She then turns to Wulv. "My apologies, good sir. I didn't realize you were part of the crew as well. I suppose I was assuming you were here as master Verrik's bodyguard. Again, my apologies. I am honoured to work alongside you. That goes for everyone, actually."

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    "You got a dock number or anything for us to head to and earn us all fame and fortune?"
    "That's a very good question. Where do we go so we can leave on our expedition to earn you and credits, master Verrik?"
    Characters in play:

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Verrik appears pleased that your group is ready to leave. “Your ship’s in hangar T-18. As I said, nav’s all set, so just hit the autopilot and the ship should fly itself. Now, shoo!”

You find your ship with no trouble, and the nav coordinates are already in the computer as promised. Aya takes the ship out of the space station, and a few minutes later, you’re flying through hyperspace. After a few hours, you drop into local space and prepare for decent to the coordinates provided. As you’re landing, you can see the remnants of a city a mile or so out; this is likely what drew the attention of the corporation. When you step outside of the ship, however, a dust storm is blowing, reducing visibility slightly.

Spoiler
    Show
    All Perception DCs are increased by 5 unless you have Tremorsense, and everything gains a 10% miss chance against ranged attacks.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa

Uisa has been taking advantage of the few hours to get to know the others a little better, without getting into real personal detail about herself. When their destination approaches however she goes more quiet, almost as if she's nervous. She does congratulate Aya on a nice landing, but it's nowhere near as enthusiatic as she's been during the earlier conversation. As the ship touches down, she looks around. "Right... uh... everyone prepare to disembark. I uh... assume we don't need to leave anyone behind to guard the ship, right?"

Uisa is the last to grab her things, and she's also the last to leave the ship. She seems nervous going planetside. "I uh... who wants to take point?" She's clearly not in her element outside.
    Characters in play:

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

When first boarding the ship Aya takes a moment to familiarize herself with any eccentricities in the controls, but as she takes off and lands it's obvious that flying is something she enjoys and probably doesn't get to do very often. After going through the landing sequence and activating the ship's security she disembarks (apparently right in front of Uisa unless other folks are intentionally hanging back as well).

Uisa is the last to grab her things, and she's also the last to leave the ship. She seems nervous going planetside. "I uh... who wants to take point?" She's clearly not in her element outside.
    Once out in the blowing grit Aya reaches up and pats Wulv on the shoulder. "I think that's your cue big fella. You gotta keep Cap Academia here far from harm." She stops for a second and then adds. "If you want to keep me far from harm that'd be nice too." She adjusts her armor slightly to keep the dust from getting in through any seams and takes a look around.

Spoiler: non in universe stuff
    Show

Aya isn't specifically hanging back to try and be the last off, it probably just takes a few to cycle everything down, so anyone that is specifically hanging back will be able to get off after her, if you, not that much after her so she can set the locks and all.
    Also, since we're in a new environment and all, perception check to see if anything out of the ordinary grabs her attention - (1d20+9)[22]
    Last edited by ninjabot; 2018-10-21 at 07:16 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Alpha makes his way down the ramp onto the ground of the planet slowly, moving his head from one side to the other slowly. "Caring Offer: I shall also keep you from harm, co-workers." he says in response to Aya, before turning to acknowledge Uisa "Remark: It is unfortunate that long-range uplinks are unavailable in our current resource bracket. Resigned agreement: We have little choice but to leave the ship." he pauses for a moment, looking out across the landscape. Conditional Report: My optics are impaired in this environment. Recommend designation 'point' to someone with advanced perceptive ability."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Uisa

The Lashunta looks at the others for a moment, then lets out a long sigh. C'mon Smokey, you offered to be the captain on this ship. Pull yourself together. She straightens her shoulders. She sighs again.

"Alright. So, here's the uh... the plan." She clears her throat. "The plan: we head to the city over there and see if we can find anything of value. Mister Wulv," she looks at the Vesk, "do you want to take point? Oh, and I think we're all suffering under the poor visibility, Blackstar Alpha. Could you stay close to Wulv so that we have an extra pair of eyes up front?"

She then turns to Aya and Brin. "We will keep an eye on the sides and the rear. Keep an eye out for anything that moves. Oh, and keep your weapons ready."

Uisa gets ready to leave, then realizes something. "Oh, if you have anything that might help us in this hostile environment now's the time to mention it." She lets out another sigh. Alright, that wasn't too bad.

Show
    Doing a perception check once we get underway: (1d20+8)[13]
    Last edited by BramsesII; 2018-10-23 at 04:31 PM.
    Characters in play:

22. - Top - End - #22

HalflingRogueGuy

Wulv

Wulv spends the majority of the journey to Kaglan H32 quietly tending to his weapons. The massive Vesk is short of tongue but very dilligent when it comes to gear care and maintenance. As the ship descends from orbit into the atmosphere of the planet, and the vicious dust storms swirling outside are picked up by the sensors, Wulv makes a second pass of his loadout for the mission. His pack is laden with munitions, strapped in various pockets and compartments lining the outside of his combat-grade pack. Then, in a larger pocket, there's five R2E rations packed neatly in a stack, chrome canisters gleaming. Lashed to the outside of the pack with a cord is an industrial-grade mobile hotelier. The Vesk lifts the heavily-outfitted pack with ease and straps it to his back.

Finally, the starship doors open and Wulv steps out onto the surface. He cups a hand over his visor, peering out into the obscured horizon. He can barely make out the outline of the city ruins beyond the harsh conditions of the dust storm enveloping the group. He listens attentively while the others plan, though doesn't offer any suggestions himself. Wulv is a simple man, content to follow orders and crack heads when needed.

When Aya pats his shoulder, he slowly turns his head and smiles blankly. "Wulv got yer back." Curt and matter-of-fact, he answers, in his low, rumbling tone. At Uisa's query, Wulv snaps into a quick salute, and says, "Take point. Roger." He moves to the front of the formation, his boots crunching heavily in the unfamiliar soil below.
    My Games
    Doomsday Dawn (PF 2E) IC | The Sunless Citadel (5E) IC OOC | Legacy of Fire (PF 1E) IC

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

"Affirmative: Taking second point." Alpha replies, moving up the group to stand about 3 meters back and to the left of Wulv. His own steps are disquietingly precise, their rhythm extremely regular. "Designate Wulv: Report on both potential hostile activity and geometric shapes indicating possible salvage."

Show
    Perception : (1d20+9)[26]

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Aya shakes her head as a half grin spreads across her face, glad that the rest of the group seems to know how to handle themselves. "No weapons to speak of, but I'll take rear point. You and Brin take the sides." She says, dropping back a bit to make sure nothing sneaks up on the others.

Spoiler: they see me rollin'
    Show
    Perception for the journey - (1d20+9)[28]

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

"Rebuttal: Incorrect. My weaponry systems are implanted into my super and substructure. It offers tactical advantage." Alpha replies, the android too walking around with narry a weapon to be seen.

26. - Top - End - #26

HalflingRogueGuy

Wulv

The Vesk mercenary nods at BlackStar Alpha’s designation. “Can’t see far. Ruins close though,” he replies, giving the dust-blasted surroundings another quick scan. “Don’t see hostiles.”

He chuckles a little when the others describe their weapons and natural capabilities. Wulv balls a fist and punches his opposite palm a couple of times, his armor plating clanking loudly when he does so. The merc is outfitted in battle-worn overplate, custom-made for his bulky frame, even for a Vesk. His trusty Squad Machine Gun, slung over his back in the holster hanging from his pack, and his armored fists make the Vesk quite the combat powerhouse.

Wulv feels a familiar excitement wash over him. Battle. Adventure. Danger. It’s what he lives for.
    My Games

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

After about an hour of walking, you arrive at the ruined city. Upon seeing it up close, you all fall quiet. Buildings, built in strange alien shapes, stand tall and desolate. You are all struck by how utterly silent the city is. Nothing moves but you. Dust has accumulated everywhere, but if you scrape some of it off the street, you can see the old street below. It almost seems as though you are entering a tomb, a long-forgotten relic of history.

You search the city for an hour or two, but find nothing. As you’re about to leave, however, Alpha hears a faint clicking coming from one of the dust-covered buildings.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception checks, everyone.

28. - Top - End - #28

HalflingRogueGuy

Wulv

Wulv angrily kicks a bit of rubble in the street. "Gruh! Wulv hate wasting time!" The vesk is frustrated with the fruitless search they'd undertaken so far. Something shiny, or something dangerous, or anything was better than wandering around a dusty city for a few hours with absolutely no action. He'd hyped himself up for some fun on the way out, and his waning enthusiasm now manifests as frustration and impatience.

He's too busy grumbling and fretting to himself to notice the noise.

Show
    Perception: I'll take a 1 here, because Wulv isn't really paying attention, for a result of 2
    Last edited by AtS; 2018-10-27 at 06:44 PM.
    My Games

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Aya trudges through the city, not quite ready to give up when the others are, but not feeling high spirited enough to protest when the team starts leaving.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[17]

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Alpha searches through the route methodically and without complaint, moving from building to building to look briefly inside. "Search Result: Negative." he says, after each location searched, although he makes it somewhat quieter when he gets a glare from one of the others. Then comes the clicking sound. Immediately he turns to look towards the location of the clicking, and his eye seems to narrow as he sweeps his gaze across the location. "Alert: Possible activity - 3 O'clock."

Show
    (1d20+9)[21]