New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Emma said, "Let's see if anything cool was left behind in the Lost and Found! Finders Keepers!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2018-12-20 at 09:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Athena tries to adjust her glasses and smooths out her shirt and in general be more presentable after eating. She may not draw the most attention, but she could try.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Alice had sat down to eat a little disheartened after Ophelia had ignored her earlier. She'd tried flirting a bit with Rivera and Sapphire, but sure enough, neither seemed to care. Which was probably just as well, they were starting to remind her how creepy the people at Emma's house had been.

So she focused her attention on Ophelia instead, leaning in very close to talk to her. "So, Ophelia, what kind of deserts do you like at a place like this?" she asked. "I kind of like anything creamy, myself," she whispered with a wink.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #94
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Athena tries to adjust her glasses and smooths out her shirt and in general be more presentable after eating. She may not draw the most attention, but she could try.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (-1)
    Athena, you look so formal, could... could you teach me proper manners? Ophelia asked.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Hey, I've got an idea!" Emma said, "Let's see if anything cool was left behind in the Lost and Found! Finders Keepers!"

Show
    Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total.
    Is... You know what, it's probably legal, let's see what we find! Ophelia agrees getting up out of her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Alice had sat down to eat a little disheartened after Ophelia had ignored her earlier. She'd tried flirting a bit with Rivera and Sapphire, but sure enough, neither seemed to care. Which was probably just as well, they were starting to remind her how creepy the people at Emma's house had been.

So she focused her attention on Ophelia instead, leaning in very close to talk to her. "So, Ophelia, what kind of deserts do you like at a place like this?" she asked. "I kind of like anything creamy, myself," she whispered with a wink.

Show
    Um.. uh... hi... Ophelia starts blushing beat red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Wait... Ophelia noticed her? ”Ah, sure... I assume you know the basics, right? Chewing with your mouth closed, elbows off the table, napkin in your lap once food is served?”

Show

6. - Top - End - #96

Wait... Ophelia noticed her? ”Ah, sure... I assume you know the basics, right? Chewing with your mouth closed, elbows off the table, napkin in your lap once food is served?”
    The first two..... Ophelia remarks shyly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

”So, when food is served, you unfold your napkin and place it in your lap. The primary purpose of this is to prevent food from falling on your clothing, and allows you to be more discrete if you need to wipe food from your mouth.

Similarly, waiting for everyone to be served before eating is good manners. Don’t switch your knife and fork hand during a meal. Don’t respond to your phone while seated; at worst, excuse yourself to the restroom. Do not call out to the waitstaff; if you need something, a bent arm to get attention or a quiet word while they are passing is considered appropriate. Do not loudly criticize the food while eating.

It’s rather difficult to know what all you do and do not know... Is there anything that is not clear to you?”

Show

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Um.. uh... hi... Ophelia starts blushing beat red.
    "Hi," Alice says back teasingly, enjoying making the sorceress blush. "You didn't answer the question," she pointed out in the same tone.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Okay!" Emma said, before turning to Rivera and declaring, "Fetch me the Lost and Found Box!"

10. - Top - End - #100

”So, when food is served, you unfold your napkin and place it in your lap. The primary purpose of this is to prevent food from falling on your clothing, and allows you to be more discrete if you need to wipe food from your mouth.

Similarly, waiting for everyone to be served before eating is good manners. Don’t switch your knife and fork hand during a meal. Don’t respond to your phone while seated; at worst, excuse yourself to the restroom. Do not call out to the waitstaff; if you need something, a bent arm to get attention or a quiet word while they are passing is considered appropriate. Do not loudly criticize the food while eating.

It’s rather difficult to know what all you do and do not know... Is there anything that is not clear to you?”
    Bent arm up I'm guessing? Ophelia remarks showing it to see if she got it.

"Hi," Alice says back teasingly, enjoying making the sorceress blush. "You didn't answer the question," she pointed out in the same tone.
    Um, I... desert.... Right... um.. I prefer sweet flavors. Ophelia pipes up.

"Okay!" Emma said, before turning to Rivera and declaring, "Fetch me the Lost and Found Box!"
    "Right away your highness." Rivera curtsies before running off to get it,

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

"Correct. Don't look like a kid in class."

Show

12. - Top - End - #102

"Correct. Don't look like a kid in class."
    Ophelia tries to get the move down, and seems to do okay.

How's that?

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Ophelia tries to get the move down, and seems to do okay.

How's that?
    "Correct," Athena says. "Most of it is common sense, to be perfectly honest."

Show

14. - Top - End - #104

"Correct," Athena says. "Most of it is common sense, to be perfectly honest."
    Huh? Then why do like in stories, noble people always act like no one can ever learn it? Ophelia asked.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Huh? Then why do like in stories, noble people always act like no one can ever learn it? Ophelia asked.
    "For the same reason anyone would want to seem more important than someone else."

Show

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Right away your highness." Rivera curtsies before running off to get it,
    Emma waits patiently, and somewhat awkwardly, for her return. While she does, she watches the etiquette lesson that Athena gives and lets out an impromptu giggle at Ophelia's naivety.

17. - Top - End - #107

"For the same reason anyone would want to seem more important than someone else."
    Okay that's fair. Ophelia lets out.

Emma waits patiently, and somewhat awkwardly, for her return. While she does, she watches the etiquette lesson that Athena gives and lets out an impromptu giggle at Ophelia's naivety.
    Rivera returns with a box of knickknacks.

Emma start riffling though it?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Rivera returns with a box of knickknacks.

Emma start riffling though it?
    Of course! With a squeal of happiness, Emma starts digging for something good.

19. - Top - End - #109

Of course! With a squeal of happiness, Emma starts digging for something good.
    Emma finds punching kunckles, a knife, a couple of wallets, odds and ends of jewelry, some purses, and a wand.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Emma finds punching kunckles, a knife, a couple of wallets, odds and ends of jewelry, some purses, and a wand.
    "Ooh, shiny!" Emma said, pocketing the jewelry for herself before grabbing the wand and waving it around, "Hey, you think this still works?"

21. - Top - End - #111

"Ooh, shiny!" Emma said, pocketing the jewelry for herself before grabbing the wand and waving it around, "Hey, you think this still works?"
    Want me to try, it could be dangerous. Ophelia warns.

22. - Top - End - #112

Episode 8 scene 7

But alas the wand is never tested.

For it is soon the latest hour. Time for bed.

Sleep comes, or does not come based on your carcadian rhythm.

The next morning though.

Ophelia seems tired.

How do you HALP?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d5 Cheer up Ophelia with your charms. +2 VP with Ophelia

Skill =d7 You have just the supplements to help. +3 VP with Ophelia

Conflict =d4 Carry Ophelia's stuff for her. +1 VP with Ophelia

Luck =d5 You got just the coffee Ophelia wanted. +2 VP with Ophelia

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Alice was the first of the little group to arrive to meet Ophelia that morning. With the weather warming and it not being a school day she was dressing even more shamelessly than usual, wearing just a fishnet top over a black bra, and a black mini-skirt that didn't even go halfway to her knees. She noticed as she approached how tired her sorceress friend seemed to be, and decided to try and help wake her up by running in for a surprise hug.

But Alice and running didn't mix very well. "Woah!" she said as she tripped a few paces from her friend, tumbling into her and ending up with both of them on the ground. With Ophelia's head resting right in Alice's chest. "Like the pillows, sleepy-head?" she teased as she got her bearings.

Show
    Last edited by Zevox; 2019-01-13 at 06:42 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

"Ophelia, are you alright?" Athena asks her friend. "I got a large, black tea this morning after I stayed up too late last night reading. Would you like some? It's around the correct time in the morning to get maximum effect out of caffeine... Don't worry, I'm not sick."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

I think Now It's On was charged at some point, but I can't remember for sure.

Show

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Hey Ophelia, set your stuff down here!" Emma said, patting her lap, "Don't worry, I can take it!"

Show
    Conflict, no mods

26. - Top - End - #116

"Hey Ophelia, set your stuff down here!" Emma said, patting her lap, "Don't worry, I can take it!"

Show
    Conflict, no mods
    Ophelia gladly takes Emma on her offer, dropping her backpack onto Emma's lap.

"Well I never, she should bow on the.... forgive me, Emerald Maiden." Natalie stops herself from ranting.

Alice was the first of the little group to arrive to meet Ophelia that morning. With the weather warming and it not being a school day she was dressing even more shamelessly than usual, wearing just a fishnet top over a black bra, and a black mini-skirt that didn't even go halfway to her knees. She noticed as she approached how tired her sorceress friend seemed to be, and decided to try and help wake her up by running in for a surprise hug.

But Alice and running didn't mix very well. "Woah!" she said as she tripped a few paces from her friend, tumbling into her and ending up with both of them on the ground. With Ophelia's head resting right in Alice's chest. "Like the pillows, sleepy-head?" she teased as she got her bearings.

Show
    ...Soft..... Ophelia mewls out almost drifting off to dreamland before....

"Ophelia, are you alright?" Athena asks her friend. "I got a large, black tea this morning after I stayed up too late last night reading. Would you like some? It's around the correct time in the morning to get maximum effect out of caffeine... Don't worry, I'm not sick."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

I think Now It's On was charged at some point, but I can't remember for sure.
    Oh... oh right. Ophelia remarks getting off of Alice before sipping at the tea not wanting to take too much.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

”You should feel more alert in around half an hour if you take in enough,” Athena says as the girl drinks some. “Did something interfere with your sleep last night?”

Show

28. - Top - End - #118

”You should feel more alert in around half an hour if you take in enough,” Athena says as the girl drinks some. “Did something interfere with your sleep last night?”
    Not that I'm aware of. Ophelia replies.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Not that I'm aware of. Ophelia replies.
    ”Hm... didn’t stay up late? No unusual dreams?”

Show

30. - Top - End - #120

”Hm... didn’t stay up late? No unusual dreams?”
    No, and not that I remember, respectively. Ophelia replies.