New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Banned

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Trix grunts a little as she gets ordered about and told to stay.

"Who made you the boss punk?" she exclaims raising her voice. "For all we know your one of the cultists and your plan is to get you and the other "one" person bitten!!"
    *O.o* *thinks to self "not good"*

[I will not be able to go on the computer untill 15-16 hours from now, please do not have my rescue before that period is up, thank you.

~Dean Fellithor.]
    Last edited by Dean Fellithor; 2007-10-09 at 08:40 AM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Teru-zombie took what had been his arm and took a chunk of it off. Braiiinns... Brainss. Brrains Braaaiiiinnns... Brain Brrrains Brains Brraainnnssss?*

("Mmmmm..... Tastey. Hey I wonder... Why is it that everyone is so polite now?)

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Salmon View Post

"Oh, and Red? Ask Rinquist for a lighter. He smokes so much he lungs are probably pitch black."
    Salmon, considering that we're surrounded by the walking dead that want to eat us, and cultists that want to "turn" us, I don't think that it's going to be lung cancer that makes either one of us check out. Care to bum one? It takes the edge off. And who needs to borrow my lighter?
    El Rinquist, El Soltero Perpetuo
    -Many thanks to Threeshades for the amazing Ash avatar. Klaatu Berada Nicto!

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Red looks round at Rinquist

"That would be me sir! I have a petrol-filled super soaker! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? We'll be able to rescue this hunter guy better with some useful weapons, either that, or we'll just get Flaming Zombies that attack the barricade AND set fire to it..."

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ezlo hobbles back to the barricades.

"It seems they have the rescue mission under control, so if you don't mind, I'm going to help work on these barricades, it seems like you need the help.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Draken wakes up from his slumber and decides to go for a bookstore, look for somethng to read, he seens to have forgotten completely about the zombie infestation.

He gets himself a D&D Book know as Libris Mortis, the Book of Undead.

I go look for some loot, and I find this book.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #247

OldWizardGuy

Narration for the End of Day 2 is COMING!
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh snaps we are all gonna die!!!
    Or at least a lot of us!
    ZOMG
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Zombie Invasion
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    Nexus of the Future

9. - Top - End - #249
    Bugbear in the Playground

heretic's eyes flash back and forth between those of the people surrounding him. "Please...no, I'm innocent! Ahhhhhhhh!!" He falls as the mab snatches him up.

10. - Top - End - #250

OldWizardGuy

ZOMBIEKITTYBRAINS!!!

The day starts with people leaving in doves, avoiding the sleeping zombies while Radikalskippy starts to work on Freshmeat after he makes his various speeches, who was bitten by the zombified Artemis97 during the last episode! In the previous case for Verrukt, a blood transfusion and cleaning out of the wound was all that was needed, along with several medications. And yet this time, the zombie virus seems more aggressive in Freshmeat. The blood transfusion fails, along with the anti-viral medications. Finally Radikalskippy comes to the conclusion that there is only ONE way to save Freshmeat, and gets to the gruesome work.

Hours pass, and finally he emerges, carrying an object in a black garbage bag, with a look of disgust throws it over the barricades. The zombies nearby instantly attack the bag, tearing it open to reveal the SURGICALLY SEVERED LOWER ARM OF FRESHMEAT, which is rapidly consumed by them in their feeding frenzy. As for Freshmeat, a steady morphine drip keeps him blissfully pain free, though he now knows about the loss of his arm. Yet the wound is bandaged and stitched, and the expert care that Radikalskippy provided means that he will live a full life despite missing a arm that was being infected by the zombie virus.

With this gruesome sight, many of you head off on a hunt for supplies and to save the vampire hunter. With so many of you going off, you are all easily able to cover each other, and make your way to the security room. Yet by the time you all reach it, the Vampire Hunter is missing! The only clue to his location is an air vent laying on the ground, as if it was kicked out.

Making your way back, you hear a strange noise, and look up to see a helicopter falling from the sky, on fire and falling apart. It crashes through a skylight, falling into a burning pile of wreckage in the middle of a major hallway., crushing many zombies under it, and shredding many more as debris fly through the air, razor sharp shards slicing through flesh and bone without slowing. It does not take a genius to realize that it will never ever fly again, no matter what, and that there is probably nothing to salvage from it.

Yet there is something that could be, and with everyone there, it is easy to lift up a GATLING GUN that had fallen from the wreckage. The gun is heavy, really heavy, but there is still enough ammunition for a night, and it should work for it does not look too badly damaged. Between everyone there, it is doable to carry it back to the safety of the blood drive center.

The rest of you had by this point gotten the various points going, with it being a close match at first. And yet things seem stable until everyone returns without the vampire hunter in confusion, getting back into the barricades before the fall of night. Yet some are missing, such as the newcomer Pingcode20 and Trix, when suddenly from the downed air vent comes Pingcode20, all dirty along with Trix and Dean Fellithor, the Vampire hunter!

With everyone back, and the last sunlight starting to fade away, pointing and accusations fly in earnest, until gradually the votes settle on the form of Heretic, who denies any involvement with the evil cultists.

Grabbing him by his body, you all pick him up and carry him over towards the barricades, while he screams his innocence and begs for mercy.

”Wait, I am not one of them, MY LOVE, TELL THEM SO!!!”

”Back away from him! My LOVER is INNOCENT!”

With that yell, Travelling_Angel breaks away from the pack, holding a “clue stick”, which happens to be shaped by a two-by-four, and swings it at one of those who accused his lover of being a cultist, Androgial. The blow splits open Androgial skull, and he falls to the ground, dead to the world before he even noticed that he was struck. Yet before Traveling_Angel can do any more, he too is grabbed, and beaten up horrifically as everyone takes vengeance for his killing of Androgial, before with a cheer, the mob throws the two lovers out of the barricades, followed by the corpse of Androgial.

The zombies have no concept of love. The zombies have no concept of mercy. The zombies have no concept of table manners, for once they are done eating, they are drenched in blood and gore. Yet amazingly, Heretic and Traveling_Angel rise, while the runt of the zombie pack, Khaldan nibbles on the corpse of Angrogial, and shortly afterwards he rises as well.

With that, night falls……..

End of Day 2 – Night 2 Begins

Summary of Events
    • Pingcode20 RESCUSED the Vampire Hunter and brought him back!
    • The rescue party found a Gatling Gun that can be used to partially defend the barricades for a night!
    • Heretic was lynched. Himself and Traveling_Angel were THE LOVERS!
    • Androgial was killed by the vengeful Traveling_Angel!
    • Heretic, Traveling_Angel, and Androgial have risen as ZOMBIES!

{table]Player Name | Item Found | Item Effect
    Alarra | Pack of Flu Shots | Giving someone a flu shot will render them immune to the zombie virus. However this only affects those that are NOT affected, if someone IS infected and is given the shot, they will instantly turn into a zombie.
    Androgial |Pills, lots and lots of Pills | Consuming these pills will grant you the ability to take on anything during the night, making sure that if you are going to die, you will take something with you. However this will strain your system, and can only use this once every 4 game days.
    Banjo1985 | Squirt Gun and Gum | Taken from the toy store, it is the SUPER-DUPER-VERY-AWSOME Mark 200K V2 SQUIRT GUN, with a backpack water tank. The designers of it said it had enough pressure to act as a flamethrower if need be, though kids were STRONGLY warned NOT to use it for that function, plus you would need something other than water to put into it. Plus it came with a free pack of gum.
    CurlyKitGirl | 2 Gallon Tank of Gasoline | Wandering towards the auto-parts store, you find a gas can sitting on the side. It is filled to the brim with gasoline.
    CurlyKitGirl | Multi-Color Jelly Snakes | These yummy snakes make a nice meal. Yum! Plus they are icky, so eating them in front of someone will NEGATE their vote.
    Dean Fellithor | Various Unhealthy Snakes | Consuming these unhealthy, yet tasty snacks will advance a zombie infection by 1 stage.
    Dr. Bath | A Pipe | Something used to feed a tobacco habit, this pipe makes you look dignified. Your vote counts for double when you use it.
    DragonPrime | A Gold Club | FORE!!!
    Draken | Libris Mortis, the Book of Undead | A book of fictional creatures, at least until now. Yet there is some truth in its pages, and thus you can now TALK TO THE ZOMBIES and understand them, and vise-versa.
    Eldritch Knight | 12-Pack of Mac & Cheese | Mix this is water and heat, and you got a hearty meal. Eating this will prevent you for 1 day of being infected with Stage 1 of the zombie virus.
    EmeraldRose | Medical Supplies | Can be used on 1 person to cure Stage 1 of the Zombie Virus.
    Ezlo | Case of Bottled Water | The label says it is from the mountains of the far north, but more likely the water is from a tap nearby. In any case, you have 12 bottles of water.
    Fleeing Coward | Box of Cockroach Brains | The rusty nail that you found led you to this pack in a strange foods store. There is a warning saying that zombies should not eat the contents of the box, and that strange results may occur from eating them.
    Freshmeat | Camping Backpack | Passing the outdoor adventures store, you see a backpack, fully loaded on a display stand. Stealing it, you find it contains almost anything one would need on a camping trip, expect weapons.
    Helgraf | Box of Ramen Noodles | An box of Ramen Noodles, easy to make, designed for college students and dirt cheap.
    Korias | [Insert Air Rifle] | [I lost your PM, please resent]
    Lord Magtok | Welding Torch | In a section of the mall under construction, you happen to find a welding torch. This can serve many different functions, from helping to reinforce the barricades to being a defensive weapon.
    Malpik Azhurer | Chainsaw | You find a chainsaw. However there is only enough gasoline in it for one night use, after which it will be a really heavy club. During the night you choose to use it, you are immune to any attacks thanks to being able to defend yourself.
    North | Bag of Apples | An apples a day keeps the doctor away. Eating these apples will prevent you from being infected with the Zombie Virus.
    North | BOOMSTICK! | Bowing to the Master
    Orzel | Ancient Battle-Axe | This weapon, stolen from the antique store, is a well-crafted 2-handed battle axe from ages past. If you are attacked during the night, you will be able to defend yourself, but you have a feeling that the axe may only work once.
    Pingcode20 | Head-Lamp | Using this headlamp allows you to navigate dark passageways easier and safely. In fact, using it you feel more confident in leading people around, letting you take an EXTRA PERSON! That is, until the batteries run out.
    Raiser_B1ade | Pack of Batteries | A 12-pack of AA batteries, rechargeable as well.
    Rinquist | Digital Camera | It takes pictures. It shows pictures. Using it allows you to view someone true role. Sadly you need a new battery each time you use it.
    Trix | Pepper Spray | Wandering past a store that is advertising items for self-defense, you take a canister of pepper spray. In the event you are about to be lynched, you can use this to escape lynching and save yourself for a day.[/table]
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ohhh snaps...
    I hide in my part of the barricade, If that is possible
    Ok... we only have 3 more spots.... most likely, one of them will be trapped.
    So set up the Gatling gun and protect us!...
    Now we need someone who actually knows how to work this. Not me
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Zombie Invasion
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    Nexus of the Future

12. - Top - End - #252

(Ugh. Two people whom I was sure of that were innocents [TA, Androgial] die in an unexpected, random freakshow accident, and I lose an arm myself. It's only the end of day 2, yet it's already the worst day ever.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

(At least you're not called Bauer...)

14. - Top - End - #254

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kantur View Post
    (At least you're not called Bauer...)
    (That gives me an idea)
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground

Buwahahahaha... Now that I can speak the language of the zombies, I shall umm...

Umm...

Dunno, I will think of something...

Draken walks up to the barricades and turns to the mob.

[Zombie]: So... Now I can understand you, so what do you think of solving this in a diplomatic fashion?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Artemis shrugs, straightening her neck with another loudh *CRACK*. [Zombie] "Polite? What do you mean? You're a Zombie. I'm a Zombie. We're supposed to get along right? And I do apologize for eating your arm, no hard feelings?" She turns when she hears Draken speak and gives him an odd look. "BRAAIIINNNSSS!!!" Even without knowing the language, he should know the zombified woman only wanted one thing. She begins to shuffle towards the blood bank, Determined to tear down the barricades.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

17. - Top - End - #257

(Eh... Only if you people stop hitting us.. It kinda hurts.)

18. - Top - End - #258
    Halfling in the Playground

*khaldan goes and beats on the cades*

I AM the dread pirate llamarts.

19. - Top - End - #259

Adjusting his brand new headlamp, Pingcode flicks it on and tracks down Dr. Skippy.

"There's nothing you need to do right now, right Doc? Come with me."

Grabbing the doctor before he can respond, he also takes the nearest person with him and vanishes into the ducting system.

Hide in the air vents, also concealing Doctor Radicalskippy and the first person to follow

20. - Top - End - #260
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hey! We didn't find that Vampire guy, but look what we DID find!(massive Gatling gun)
    Whats that? The Vampire guy is already here? Thats great.

Help me set this thing up on the barricade.

evnafets mans the Barricades

EAT LEAD YOU EVIL ZOMBIES!
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Meh. I'm Hungry. But I've got a feeling that cultist brains will taste very nice.

TA shambles off to find the hiders.

22. - Top - End - #262

Korias has vanished elswhere into the mall. (HIDING ELSEWHERE).

23. - Top - End - #263

Eating hiders

24. - Top - End - #264

Helgraf opts to hide to conserve space in the barricades for women and children.
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2007-10-09 at 07:15 PM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

[Zombie]: Oh, is that so unpeople, so, let's seal a deal, there is a bunch of whackos here that can bring you back to the realm of the living, but to do so, they need you down and... Inactive. So, we bring you back and we get rid of the freaking cultists, what do you say?

Draken, now diplomat between the living and the not so so much, extends a patch of wood with a glove on the end to Terumitsu, who seens to be the only rational dead arround.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

Are those ducts made out of tin foil? That's the PERFECT place to hid from the Zombie Rays!"

Ezlo follows Pingcode into the air ducts.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267

I give rinquist and pingcode 6 batteries each.

I also Man the harpoons barricades.
    Last edited by Raiser Blade; 2007-10-09 at 09:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'll stay in the barricade, and man the Gatling Gun.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

To the barricades!
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

30. - Top - End - #270
    Pixie in the Playground

I'll hide elsewhere. Don't want to end up exposed.
    Guess what? I'm back! Yay!