New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

Silver node was dropped today at 00:00, and it has an all around 7-13 drop, with decent gold drops too.

I'm halfway through cleaning the shop on the silver items~ Also, up to 900k on the HP, which is pretty decent, considering the quest for point farm is three days away.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Speaking of which, there's a new Fate Gudagudo Order out with regards to next week's events. It's Oda all the way down!
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Speaking of which, there's a new Fate Gudagudo Order out with regards to next week's events. It's Oda all the way down!
    It's weird, considering the original schedule, but what gives? GUDAGUDA Meiji Isshin next week!

Quote Originally Posted by GudaGuda as Always
    Rider
    Of course I have a role in this!
    I love Medusa

"**** if I know."

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Medusa is hillarious in that she's the straight woman in every crazy event that happens who just goes along with things with a smile and a shrug.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Bugbear in the Playground

I was kind of counting on a week of ember gathering to power up Nobu before getting into the next event, but I suppose I can't complain too much about skipping a dead week. I think one of the things that hurt this event was that even though the free quests are heavily back loaded, the story quests are all over on the first day. I'd rather they open up the farming and dole out the story.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

I am in gear hell.

Gear hell, is within me.

All, is gears.

Send help.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRaids View Post
    I am in gear hell.

Gear hell, is within me.

All, is gears.

Send help.
    There is no help,

there is only unlimited gear works.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #308
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Get thee to Chicago I say. If my friends list wasnt full, I would offer my 100 6/6/6 LArtoria. Shes great for clearing out that middle wave. When I had to grind Gears, I used her, SummerKiyo, and a support TamLan or Shisho. OGLiz could also work, and with her Sadistic Charisma shes a great boon to any full lady team.

Maybe I should clean out my friends list. Lots of inactive people, and a bunch of people with no supports. EDIT: Cleaned out 10 spots, now able to have more friends, my code is in the original post if you would like a OKish LArtoria to help farm Chicago.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2019-03-23 at 01:22 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Maybe I should clean out my friends list. Lots of inactive people, and a bunch of people with no supports. EDIT: Cleaned out 10 spots, now able to have more friends, my code is in the original post if you would like a OKish LArtoria to help farm Chicago.

>.> I remove anyone who has been inactive for more than 24 hours usually.

10. - Top - End - #310

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Manticoran View Post
    >.> I remove anyone who has been inactive for more than 24 hours usually.
    Im more generous and am willing to put up with a few days cause sometimes life calls, like road trips or other life things that would keep people from a phone for a few days. Or at least, I do if they have some good servents I feel I might need. But there were a LOT of good servents all only offline for up to 20 hours cluttering up a lot of my friends list, and I couldnt bring myself to delete any of those.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

My removal limit is three days to one week, depending on how strong their servants are.

12. - Top - End - #312

Im more generous and am willing to put up with a few days cause sometimes life calls, like road trips or other life things that would keep people from a phone for a few days. Or at least, I do if they have some good servents I feel I might need. But there were a LOT of good servents all only offline for up to 20 hours cluttering up a lot of my friends list, and I couldnt bring myself to delete any of those.
    Yeah, I've waited up to 20 days for someone who had multiple NP5 5* servants, but... They stop even showing up on your support list past a certain point.

13. - Top - End - #313

My rule is ten days, personally. I've seen people come back from a week of absence, but after that the odds of them returning falls off very rapidly.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

14. - Top - End - #314

If you've gotten through Shinjuku, the barrel tower quest actually has a slightly better drop rate than Chicago (45 vs 51) and only the last wave has that much hp.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Is it bad that I generally friend newbies who have just friended me(Within the last few hours)? Often it leads to me getting a massive injection of FP while they play through the early stages. I have enough people on my friend's list which have awesome and powerful Servants and I have a nice little suite of my own. As long as they're active once or twice a week or so, then I don't remove them, but often I have noticed that new players will join, take one of your Servants as support, add you as a friend, and play for a while. Then they'll either continue playing and become a regular on my friend's list or they'll stop playing and get removed for another newbie friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manticoran View Post
    Yeah, I've waited up to 20 days for someone who had multiple NP5 5* servants, but... They stop even showing up on your support list past a certain point.

they stop showing-up on your support list?

Most of the people on my list are pretty active when it comes to changing sets for events. So I only "police" my list for what i assume are re-roll accounts. I have someone at 3 months, almost at 4

As usually i stressed about not being able to get everything i wanted but... it's week 2 and i'm currently on cruise control.

Hoping for a guda-o drop so i can mlb but i'm pretty much in the clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Leecros View Post
    Is it bad that I generally friend newbies who have just friended me(Within the last few hours)? Often it leads to me getting a massive injection of FP while they play through the early stages. I have enough people on my friend's list which have awesome and powerful Servants and I have a nice little suite of my own. As long as they're active once or twice a week or so, then I don't remove them, but often I have noticed that new players will join, take one of your Servants as support, add you as a friend, and play for a while. Then they'll either continue playing and become a regular on my friend's list or they'll stop playing and get removed for another newbie friend.

I'd imagine that the newer players are the main source of fp for most people.
    Last edited by ellenate; 2019-03-23 at 09:49 PM.

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

I usually give people a month, but I'm pretty generous. I'll happily add you though Saambell, its appreciated. I've been farming Chicago over Barrel Tower because the chart I use said that its marginally better, either way I'm basically buying some real estate in the area. Settling down roots. Looking at their school districts. Joining the bowling team.

Basically? I'm gonna be there for a while.
    Thought of the Week: "Bright is the nova confined in the dark."
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

18. - Top - End - #318

RedWizardGuy

Re friends list, do you guys let it fill to the max? I always clear out the oldest ones whenever it gets full.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    It's weird, considering the original schedule, but what gives? GUDAGUDA Meiji Isshin next week!
    Well, since we're on the subject - and since the last zone of this event dropped, basically marking the end of the current GUDAGUDA - let's talk about it!

Spoiler: GUDAGUDA Meiji Isshin!
    Show
    The event is expected to start April 2nd. Here's a summary. Some key points:
    • Bonus Servants: The following Servants get the following bonuses to damage:
      • 100%: NOBBU!, Okitan, Chacha, Hijikata
      • 80%: EMIYA, MHX, MHXA, Tesla, Edison
      • 50%: Helena, Doggo, Medea, Medusa, Blackbeard
    • CEs: The following CEs will be available in the event:
      • Wolves of Mibu: Buster +8%/10%, Quick +8%/10%, Crit stars +3/4 per turn. During event, all Servants' damage +50%/100%. (Available as a drop and as a point reward.)
      • Castle of the Sun: Crit strength +15%/20%, Crit star rate +15%/20%, Starting NP 25%/40%. During event, points +30%/60%. (Available as a drop and from the event currency shop.)
    • Summon CEs: The following CEs will be giving you salt in the gacha:
      • Demon King of the Sixth Heaven: Buster +15%/20%, NP strength +15%/20%. During event, Koban drops +1/2.
      • Walking in the Spring Breeze: NP gain +15%/20%, Damage cut 300/400. During event, Gold Dust drops +1/2.
      • Belle of Society: Arts +4%/6%, Quick +4%/6%. During event, Eirakusen drops +1/2.
    • Servants: The following Servants will be available during the event:
      • Chacha: This is our welfare Servant, an adorable mini-Nobu Berserker. Her actives include an NP charge (which also increases her NP gain when taking damage), a button to generate crit stars (although it reduces the rest of the party's absorption rate, basically reserving all those stars for her), and a five-turn incremental DEF-down debuff, that reduces a single target's DEF by increasing amounts each turn. Her sole passive is a Madness Enhancement, and her NP is an AoE Buster that reduces crit chance and inflicts Burn. Overall, she's a reasonably solid option for an AoE Berserker. In particular, her third skill is particularly powerful because its cooldown at 10 matches its duration, meaning she can potentially keep a target permanently debuffed. In the right team, she's a solid beast.
      • Hijikata: Are you tired of all the quality waifus, and want a terrifying husbando? Do you like Nightingale, but wonder if she comes in a men's size? Did you pull Okita, and want to see her happy because she's a sweet cinnamon bun who deserves only the best? If your answer was yes, meet Hijikata. He's another Berserker, but one who absolutely does not mess around. His first skill increases party Buster and crit star generation, his second removes his own debuffs and restores his HP, and his third is a three-turn self-buff that increases his crit star absorption dramatically and increases his critical damage as his HP gets lower. It also drops him an immediate 1000 HP, basically ensuring it will be more effective. His sole passive is Madness Enhancement, and his NP is an ST Buster that deals additional damage based on how low his HP is. He has no survival mechanics, but that's pretty much by design. It all works together to turn him into a crit monster who hits harder as he gets hit harder.
      • Other Servants on rate-up (which is a lie) include Helena, Tesla, Edison, and Medea.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Well, since we're on the subject - and since the last zone of this event dropped, basically marking the end of the current GUDAGUDA - let's talk about it!

Show
      • Wolves of Mibu: Buster +8%/10%, Quick +8%/10%, Crit stars +3/4 per turn. During event, all Servants' damage +50%/100%. (Available as a drop and as a point reward.)
      • Castle of the Sun: Crit strength +15%/20%, Crit star rate +15%/20%, Starting NP 25%/40%. During event, points +30%/60%. (Available as a drop and from the event currency shop.)
      • Demon King of the Sixth Heaven: Buster +15%/20%, NP strength +15%/20%. During event, Koban drops +1/2.
      • Walking in the Spring Breeze: NP gain +15%/20%, Damage cut 300/400. During event, Gold Dust drops +1/2.
      • Belle of Society: Arts +4%/6%, Quick +4%/6%. During event, Eirakusen drops +1/2.
      • Chacha: This is our welfare Servant, an adorable mini-Nobu Berserker. Her actives include an NP charge (which also increases her NP gain when taking damage), a button to generate crit stars (although it reduces the rest of the party's absorption rate, basically reserving all those stars for her), and a five-turn incremental DEF-down debuff, that reduces a single target's DEF by increasing amounts each turn. Her sole passive is a Madness Enhancement, and her NP is an AoE Buster that reduces crit chance and inflicts Burn. Overall, she's a reasonably solid option for an AoE Berserker. In particular, her third skill is particularly powerful because its cooldown at 10 matches its duration, meaning she can potentially keep a target permanently debuffed. In the right team, she's a solid beast.
      • Hijikata: Are you tired of all the quality waifus, and want a terrifying husbando? Do you like Nightingale, but wonder if she comes in a men's size? Did you pull Okita, and want to see her happy because she's a sweet cinnamon bun who deserves only the best? If your answer was yes, meet Hijikata. He's another Berserker, but one who absolutely does not mess around. His first skill increases party Buster and crit star generation, his second removes his own debuffs and restores his HP, and his third is a three-turn self-buff that increases his crit star absorption dramatically and increases his critical damage as his HP gets lower. It also drops him an immediate 1000 HP, basically ensuring it will be more effective. His sole passive is Madness Enhancement, and his NP is an ST Buster that deals additional damage based on how low his HP is. He has no survival mechanics, but that's pretty much by design. It all works together to turn him into a crit monster who hits harder as he gets hit harder.
      • Other Servants on rate-up (which is a lie) include Helena, Tesla, Edison, and Medea.

My mhxa gets to put in work!

are the challenges really that hard that the servants need a damage multiplier?

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

The one and a half million points snuck up on me. Looks like I only have emptying the shop left to do.

22. - Top - End - #322

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post

I havent looked at the summery, but "damage score" and "increased damage cards" make me think of the Onigashima event. Those werent hard persay, but damage multiplyers make the grind a lot faster and easier.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Kinda. I played this event last year in JP with a starting account. It isn't that hard, but the challenge quests are hard (Break Bars-like)
    I must say that Hiijikata's damage is immense and he hits like a truck (plus OREGA SHINSEN~GUMIDAAAAAAA!!!), he crits like a monster while low on HP (which also boosts his NP damage), so Guts'ing him to 1hp is pretty much what you want (like A&B, but with 'zerk pawa.)

"**** if I know."

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

finally got mana prisms i needed to finish off mona lisa. now i start saving up for the next CE cause i really don't see a need to max out personal training. not sure why i would want to level my master level faster. new goal for the event is 1.25 mil points for the QP and maybe some silver shop grinding cause i could use a few octuplet twincrystals and stingers.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Show
    Continuing on the topic.
    Spoiler: Farm Rates
    Show
    Farm sites are separated into the Oda Shogunate and the Shinsengumi forces, they have their separate nodes and are fairly challenging in some instances. The different names refer to the Battle Stages of the event, which should be farmed at their time. All mentioned quests are on their Taishou level, which is the highest of their level (80).
    Oda Shogunate
    All Oda Shogunate quests have a chance of dropping Castle of the Sun.
    • 40 AP - Strange Nobu - Outside the Gates Quest drops the least amount of shop currency, but is easy to farm and has a 43% on and 28% on .
    • 40 AP - Universal Battle of Toba-Fushimi quest has a mild amount of shop drops and points, is pretty easy with golden boi, and contains a 45% on and 16% on .
    • 40 AP - Final Battle, GUDAGUDA Sun Castle battle has a big amount of Oda Shogunate point drop and a mild amount of shop drops, but this quest contains astounding item drop rates at 33% , 83% , and 16% . For what I understand, these pages should drop at least 1 per battle, which is insane (or should be), in a 40 AP rate. I'm not saying that it will always drop, but I am saying it will always drop

Shingengumi
    All Shinsengumi quests have a chance of dropping Wolves of Mibu. The different names refer to the Battle Stages of the event, which should be farmed at their time. All mentioned quests are on their Taishi level, which is the highest of their level (80).
    • 40 AP - Strange Nobu - Outside the Gates, in Shinsengumi's case, has a 43% chance on and 17% on .
    • 40 AP - Universal Battle of Toba-Fushimi has a 20% rate on and .
    • 40 AP - Final Battle, GUDAGUDA Sun Castle is the best node to please best Sakura Saber and Madman-san on points, and its rates on item drops are 38%, 30%, and at 18%. This and Shinsengumi Epilogue Taishi are pretty good and aid @DrakeRaids on escaping Gear Hell before becoming an ally of justice.

The Epilogue battles can drop either or , and are a better choice for farming individual item currencies. They are also separated on Oda Shogunate and Shinsengumi.
    Oda Shogunate.
    • Hatamoto: | 44%, 28%.
    • Taishou: | 45% , 16% .
    • Daimyou: | 45% , 26% .

Shinsengumi.
    • Roushi: | 28% , 10% .
    • Taishi: | 50% , 12% .
    • Resshi: | 46% , 29% .

Those rates may not be exact, but it is well known that this event drops A LOT (I experienced it myself last year, though not as much as all I had was an underleveled Carmille, a newfound Chacha, and a friend's Hijikata.)
    Last edited by Yael; 2019-03-29 at 02:58 AM.

"**** if I know."

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

I havent looked at the summery, but "damage score" and "increased damage cards" make me think of the Onigashima event. Those werent hard persay, but damage multiplyers make the grind a lot faster and easier.
    I'm hoping the multiplier just makes my hitters broken and i can just lolz through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Kinda. I played this event last year in JP with a starting account. It isn't that hard, but the challenge quests are hard (Break Bars-like)
    I must say that Hiijikata's damage is immense and he hits like a truck (plus OREGA SHINSEN~GUMIDAAAAAAA!!!), he crits like a monster while low on HP (which also boosts his NP damage), so Guts'ing him to 1hp is pretty much what you want (like A&B, but with 'zerk pawa.)

sounds broken. though i prefer hard hitting bosses over tanks. Seriously, sometimes even with class advantage i question the damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    finally got mana prisms i needed to finish off mona lisa. now i start saving up for the next CE cause i really don't see a need to max out personal training. not sure why i would want to level my master level faster. new goal for the event is 1.25 mil points for the QP and maybe some silver shop grinding cause i could use a few octuplet twincrystals and stingers.

Yeah i like the slow burn of it, feels like more of an accomplishment when i gain a level.

Is there a time limit for redeeming the ce's unlocked in the rare prism shop? Is it a year from when you unlock it or a year from when it was introduced to the shop?

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Is there a time limit for redeeming the ce's unlocked in the rare prism shop? Is it a year from when you unlock it or a year from when it was introduced to the shop?
    If I'm not mistaken, it's one year from when you unlock them, but as it say 'one year' in the timer, it may be longer than that.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, it's one year from when you unlock them, but as it say 'one year' in the timer, it may be longer than that.

I hope so, that would mean i'd effectively have double the time to farm mp .

29. - Top - End - #329

NecromancerGirl

Goodness Benki, chill with the GUDA-Os. He's dropped 3 for me this event, 2 just today. Its like hes a cereal mascot for them or something.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

Goodness Benki, chill with the GUDA-Os. He's dropped 3 for me this event, 2 just today. Its like hes a cereal mascot for them or something.
    Maybe Ushi needs an extra buck and loaned Benki out to Nobu and Okita to sell their cereal?

Current avatar by me