New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

Just finished the final battle. had to use my seals but that was to be expected really. Now all I have to do is finish farming bond with BB, and all the SC I can stomach for more mats.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Today after work, I'll get to farming the remaining missions so I can buy all the Kiara punishers and beat the final boss. I have a gajillion embers clogging my inventory waiting to be force-fed to BB.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Done the event. Have a few shop items like seeds and bicorn horns and I guess the shiki fight but I cant bring myself to. Back to ember farming as I have a Ton of low rarity servents to power level and a few golds to top off.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I've done everything except beat the secret boss and get BB to bond 3. I shouldn't have any trouble getting to that while I casually farm Sakurament for the shop.

Also BB is stuck at lvl 78 because she decided to super success 5 embers instead of my stacks of 20. Shakes fist

5. - Top - End - #575
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I thought alter ego are supposed to be effective and resist berserkers. But combat doesn't show this. Are the guides wrong?

6. - Top - End - #576

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    I thought alter ego are supposed to be effective and resist berserkers. But combat doesn't show this. Are the guides wrong?
    You're thinking of Foreigners - the first of whom is Abigail Williams around the end of the year. Alter egos are 0.5 vs knights and 1.5 vs cavalry, and deal and receive effective damage against berserkers.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2019-05-05 at 12:11 AM.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Halfling in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

There will be an Extra Class that gets that in the future, but it isn't Alter Ego.

Alter Ego's advantages are a bonus on offense against the Cavalry Triangle (Rider/Caster/Assassin), but a penalty on offense against the Knight Triangle (Saber/Archer/Lancer)... and there will be a class coming later in the year that Alter Ego will also have class advantage against.

EDIT - Ninja'dAssassin'd.
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; 2019-05-05 at 12:14 AM.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Alter Egos also have an advantage against Beasts.
    Or Melt had a specific advantage against Kiara, I'm not entirely sure.

9. - Top - End - #579

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    You're thinking of Foreigners - the first of whom is Abigail Williams around the end of the year. Alter egos are 0.5 vs knights and 1.5 vs cavalry, and deal and receive effective damage against berserkers.
    Ah. The stupid fate Wikia is wrong then. https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Alter_Ego
    Man, I'm really behind. I haven't even beat melts key yet.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

So, when doing some farming I used a friend's Passionlip on team PUNCH OUT ALL THEIR BLOOD. And boy does that girl do work. So I sucked it up and bought some quartz. Another 4 Student Councils later (I have a total of 13 of the bloody things) Compactor Girl is now in the team and is getting leveled up.

She's so much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground

Ah. The stupid fate Wikia is wrong then. https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Alter_Ego
    Man, I'm really behind. I haven't even beat melts key yet.
    the wikia seems to say what it always said, berzerkers take double damage and deal 50% more damage to alter egos, which is what they do for every class we have atm except shielder

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Monster (secret chapter) beaten.

Near-guaranteed death on NP is scary. Constant buffs and crits are scary. I think she also hates Mash because she only focused her when she appeared.
    Now all I have left to do is empty the shop and farm all the mats that get dropped from the big mobs.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2019-05-06 at 02:40 PM.

13. - Top - End - #583

NecromancerGirl

Just now realised they included the Monster Chapter as a reference to one of the Berserkers from Fate/Extra being a character from Tsukihime, so they made the secret boss fight a character from another Type Moon work. Still not going back to the event, even though as mentioned higher drop rates for ascension/skill items, I just have SO MUCH embers needed that my time is sunk into that rather then the event grinding. Need this spare time between events to stock up on levels. I got like 20+ servents all below second ascension needing levels. And next is Rashomon which I missed last year due to life stuff, which I hear is very hard so I will need all the levels I can get.

The CCC event was pretty easy all in all, only struggled with the Alter Ego fights. I have yet to figure out how to build a solid stall team, which it sounds like is near enough needed/the best kind of team for a lot of the big boss fights. I have most of the servents needed for the common build, but I doubt my skills are leveled enough.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Alter Egos also have an advantage against Beasts.
    Or Melt had a specific advantage against Kiara, I'm not entirely sure.
    Melt, BB, and Passionlip specifically have an advantage against Kiara. The only Servant, and it is Servant, not Servants, to have a concrete advantage against Beasts is Angra Mainyu with his Bond CE...now that it got fixed. It was bugged for a little bit.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

i wouldn't go as far as to say beasts don't have weaknesses. every single beast has had their own unique set of class advantages, and any of their associated beast type minions had the same.
    Goetia and company where partially weak to cavalry and partially strong against knights.
    tiamat and company was completely neutral.
    kiara is slightly weak to BB and alter egos.
    and in two years the re-run event will have another beast with slight weakness to alter egos and foreigners.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2019-05-07 at 04:50 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    i wouldn't go as far as to say beasts don't have weaknesses. every single beast has had their own unique set of class advantages, and any of their associated beast type minions had the same.
    Goetia and company where partially weak to cavalry and partially strong against knights.
    tiamat and company was completely neutral.
    kiara is slightly weak to BB and alter egos.
    and in two years the re-run event will have another beast with slight weakness to alter egos and foreigners.
    I should clarify what I meant. I meant Beasts only have a single uniform weakness across the board and that's Angra Mainyu. Otherwise its all case by case.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #587
    Halfling in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Just now realised they included the Monster Chapter as a reference to one of the Berserkers from Fate/Extra being a character from Tsukihime, so they made the secret boss fight a character from another Type Moon work.
    The Monster fight is actually a reference to Ryougi Shiki being a bonus boss in Fate/Extra (and is listed as "Monster", much like enemy Servants are listed by class, or Kiara in Fate/Extra CCC is listed as "Heaven's Hole").
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; 2019-05-09 at 12:48 AM.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Orc in the Playground

A big thanks to anybody that makes guides for fgo. Just having a guide to follow put me at such ease.

ALSO

cleopatra's animations! She does the moon walk! (i never noticed before, i guess her owning my servants for like a half an hour really made me pay attention.)

I couldn't even be mad at her wiping out servant after servant, she looked so cool doing it. I don't regret not pulling for her because i was saving for mhxa, but i want her now...

When is her next focus? (i'm going to need at least 3 months to have a realistic chance.)

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    A big thanks to anybody that makes guides for fgo. Just having a guide to follow put me at such ease.

ALSO

cleopatra's animations! She does the moon walk! (i never noticed before, i guess her owning my servants for like a half an hour really made me pay attention.)

I couldn't even be mad at her wiping out servant after servant, she looked so cool doing it. I don't regret not pulling for her because i was saving for mhxa, but i want her now...

When is her next focus? (i'm going to need at least 3 months to have a realistic chance.)
    I don't know if she has a rate up before Halloween, but I can say for certain she will have one for the Halloween rerun.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post

As a happy Master to a Cleo I can say she is well worth it. Not only is she an AOE Assassin, which is rare enough, but she's freaking durable. That girl can take hits, between her Imperial Privilege, her Golden Rule and her Invincibility (which also give Crit Stars) she's rather hard to kill actually. ALso she can chuck her NP around a fair amount too, though just watch out for the HP loss demerit.

And she's an honorary JoJo Character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

21. - Top - End - #591
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I don't know if she has a rate up before Halloween, but I can say for certain she will have one for the Halloween rerun.
    The rerun... so it'll either be early october or late september. Like 5 months! I wanted Osakabe but animation > utility (for her to do what i wanted i was going to have to np2 or always np chain anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    As a happy Master to a Cleo I can say she is well worth it. Not only is she an AOE Assassin, which is rare enough, but she's freaking durable. That girl can take hits, between her Imperial Privilege, her Golden Rule and her Invincibility (which also give Crit Stars) she's rather hard to kill actually. ALso she can chuck her NP around a fair amount too, though just watch out for the HP loss demerit.

And she's an honorary JoJo Character.
    Yes, she'd synergize well with my ozy (the matching egyptian theme, is a nice touch too).

I also have some halloween ce's that i'm close to mlb, all around i think i've found my new motivation for saving.

(that moon walk, just take it in)

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

22. - Top - End - #592

RedWizardGuy

This eater X mission is killing me. You have to do 20, only spawns in 1 location, and they never spawn more than 1. Might as well say spend 7 apples and move on.

23. - Top - End - #593

This eater X mission is killing me. You have to do 20, only spawns in 1 location, and they never spawn more than 1. Might as well say spend 7 apples and move on.
    Yeah that one sucks. If you have friends with the 50% eater CE, that increases it... To 1.5 per run?

Also apparently any Eater has a 5% chance to be an Eater X, but like... That's not really useful.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

welp, i did one last go at getting Melt and it happened, i managed to get NP2 Melt in one go somehow. now when summer comes around i fully expect to not get beach laser umu, or sniper motorcyle maid.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

Whew, finished the event. It took me a while, but mostly because I got annoyed off it.

Farming wasn't diffcult, but the 20 Eater X was.

Challenge-wise, I had to buy all Kiara debuffs, so I admit that it wasn't easy.

The MONSTER challenge quest was actually kinda harder than the other challenge quests (BB's Sentinels at BB stage), because it seemed <MONSTER> had a 100% kill chance off her NP, because she Death'd my Martha off the bat.

Other than that, pretty good event for exp and items (I cleared the shop, it was surprisingly easy tbh), and I got my Combat Uniform to level 10! It feels like an acomplishment, here! Then I look at the Lostbelt mystic code and I cry... Cry a lot.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

I finished the event a while ago and got tired of farming, so I've gone back to clearing out free quests, I only have Shinjuku to clear out then all there is will be farming til the next event.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

27. - Top - End - #597
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    The MONSTER challenge quest was actually kinda harder than the other challenge quests (BB's Sentinels at BB stage), because it seemed <MONSTER> had a 100% kill chance off her NP, because she Death'd my Martha off the bat.
    rulers have pretty meh but not terrible death rate of 21%, avengers are nearly impossible to instant kill even with 100% death chance cause they have usually something around 1% death rate.

i didn't have to hard of a time but i came in with archer Artoria and a arts spam/stall team. and i managed to give casko 4 defense ups which even against an assassin NP was needed as it still almost killed her. my mystic code cleansed artoria of the NP down. saber mode melted.

Current avatar by me

28. - Top - End - #598

Well, it took every last bit of quartz I had, and that I earned. But I got both Passionlip and Meltryllis! Yes!

I have no quartz left for summer events now, but it was worth it. Melt's story in this event really got to me, on a level very few servants have been able to.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Well, it took every last bit of quartz I had, and that I earned. But I got both Passionlip and Meltryllis! Yes!

I have no quartz left for summer events now, but it was worth it. Melt's story in this event really got to me, on a level very few servants have been able to.
    It helps that she's one of the few servants who cares specifically about you before you even meet them. How can you not reward such wonderful loyalty?

30. - Top - End - #600

BlackDragon

A new friend slot opened up. Anybody don't have me yet? 938,030,873.

Let me know if you added me.