New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

yeah even after getting the actual drop rates over crowd source data it is the same story, the AP per drop in America is the best. also it looks like the drop rates for agartha's and salem's dragon fang locations will be wore than america
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2019-05-17 at 10:14 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

2. - Top - End - #662
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Personally, I would go with the best drop chance overall, as even if you spend less AP getting one, that's still only an average amount, and the desire sensor can totally play off the technically lower chance for a drop. I would also argue for the sake of building easier grind teams, what the foes are should also be taken into account. As an example, Knight Medals. Sure, the Main Gate node has the best AP/Drop, but Royal Castle has the better chance, and the node has a lot easier time building for as its all Sabers rather then the mix that the other 2 nodes have.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

there is a negligible increase in drops per quest in babylonia that is not worth dealing with a wyvern origin and an overall increase in HP, it can slow down the grinding, and when grinding i am always looking for ways to speed it up.

like ember gathering, i love helena's NP boost from her new interlude cause it lets me kill every first wave with it and at most two berserker busters unless it is three gold riders. so i just skill up and triple NP in three turns. makes leveling relatively painless. and bad random roll with a wyvern origin is the opposite of painless even with assassins.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2019-05-18 at 04:52 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

4. - Top - End - #664
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    there is a negligible increase in drops per quest in babylonia that is not worth dealing with a wyvern origin and an overall increase in HP, it can slow down the grinding, and when grinding i am always looking for ways to speed it up.

like ember gathering, i love helena's NP boost from her new interlude cause it lets me kill every first wave with it and at most two berserker busters unless it is three gold riders. so i just skill up and triple NP in three turns. makes leveling relatively painless. and bad random roll with a wyvern origin is the opposite of painless even with assassins.
    You don't use Arash to speed farm?

5. - Top - End - #665
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    You don't use Arash to speed farm?
    Haven't leveled him up yet. I started out using 4 star Nero from the first nerofest banner who easily carried me long enough to get a good collection of 4 stars and 3 stars. And when I was filling out my roster okaenos released and I trained up Euryale. Who was perfect for my arts teams. Then I got nobu for an AOE Archer so I never trained Arash. I just use Helena and two berserkers for ember farm.

Current avatar by me

6. - Top - End - #666

RedWizardGuy

Haven't leveled him up yet. I started out using 4 star Nero from the first nerofest banner who easily carried me long enough to get a good collection of 4 stars and 3 stars. And when I was filling out my roster okaenos released and I trained up Euryale. Who was perfect for my arts teams. Then I got nobu for an AOE Archer so I never trained Arash. I just use Helena and two berserkers for ember farm.
    I didn't use him until late, but his np animation is super fast, even faster than tamamo cat. Perfect for speed farming with Helena.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Troll in the Playground

I didn't use him until late, but his np animation is super fast, even faster than tamamo cat. Perfect for speed farming with Helena.
    Yeah but tamamo cat has been super loyal all this time, so loyal I've gotten a rare Mana prism since she's at NP5. And I only have two kolidascopes.

Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #668

NecromancerGirl

I am super limited on 3 Turn teams due to only having a MLB Imaginary Element, a non MLB Imaginary Element, and a pile of 50% start NP Charge CEs. Not a single Scope has ever dropped for me in 2 years of playing and plenty of rolling on the gacha. Meanwhile most of my good Riders are Single Target, and of my 2 AoE Zerkers, neither are that great without a Scope. I am totally reliant on Support Raikous. Sort of made do with a team of Arash or LArtoria (Halloween Princess), Waver(Chalda Lunchtime for that Bond Points), Support Raikou (Scope), TamCat (MLB Element). On the teams with LArtoria I have to use the Combat Suit to swap in the Cat. Due to having Waver, I passed on the Helena I have even though she's NP 2, and I just have so many Casters to level there is never enough embers to go around.

9. - Top - End - #669

That's actually a big advantage for Arash - he gets KO'd after doing his thing, which then drags out Shakespeare or another NP charger to set up the next NP. It's like putting four servants on the front row. I've been 2-turning the demon hunting quest with those two plus Santa Alter and Support Ozy.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2019-05-18 at 08:45 PM.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

As you people are aware, Rashomon is up next tuesday, so it's time to bully the banana~

Any strategies to share with us? I guess I'll go with a Musashi composition, as I couldn't defeat the 6M Ibaraki last year, but I'm pretty confident for this year (as I got Waver, and the mage is up.)
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Troll in the Playground

i highly reccomend Jack for beating up the banana oni. Last time Jack was rediculously good against the oni.

Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #672
    Titan in the Playground

i highly reccomend Jack for beating up the banana oni. Last time Jack was rediculously good against the oni.
    Very much this. Because the Banana is a Berserker, any type will be effective against her - ironically, though, Berserkers will be less effective than usual, because of how Berserkers interact with Berserkers - so all you need is a strong ST attacker with an anti-Trait feature. Jack has anti-Female on her NP, which is excellent, and generates massive amounts of crit stars, also useful. Another solid option is Rama, whose Overcharge deals bonus damage to Demon-type enemies - again, like the Banana.

Keep in mind that, assuming they keep the arcs that change her minion types, there will be at least one period where the minions are strong against your designated ST. Either swap out your ST, or bring an AoE Servant who can nuke them down. For example, when the minions are Casters, Jack supported by Drake or Iskandar makes a potent one-two combo. Support them with an NP-charging Servant for best results.

Be sure to also use the event-specific CEs. Wandering Tales of Shana-Oh is a great option for Jack, for example, and Golden Captures the Carp is perfect to put on your rear-liners. Keep in mind also that there are no bonus Servants, so just bring your best team. Also, in terms of farming, there are only two things to farm - Oni Gourds for the event shop (grab those extra Shana-Oh copies and some Star Fous) and damage points for tier rewards. Damage points you only get for bullying the Banana, so do that. A lot.

Here is an event infographic. There should be 50m QP, six tickets, three lore, and four of each Gold Star Fou - you know, the new ones that let you exceed 1000 in stat boosts. And those are just the damage tier rewards.

I'm reasonably stoked.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

13. - Top - End - #673

NecromancerGirl

Uh, am I just not paying attention or are the Master Missions bugged and not actually giving rewards? I complete them, but I'm still sitting on the same number of shards as I had when I started.

EDIT: Yep, the master missions are broken right now. They arent giving any SQ Shards. Hope they fix it soon, and make sure those who did them get the missing shards. I already did 5 of the 6, so I'm going to be a little Miffed if I lost all those Shards.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2019-05-19 at 08:08 PM.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Very much this. Because the Banana is a Berserker, any type will be effective against her - ironically, though, Berserkers will be less effective than usual, because of how Berserkers interact with Berserkers - so all you need is a strong ST attacker with an anti-Trait feature. Jack has anti-Female on her NP, which is excellent, and generates massive amounts of crit stars, also useful. Another solid option is Rama, whose Overcharge deals bonus damage to Demon-type enemies - again, like the Banana.
    Another benefit for Jack is that if you aren't killing the oni with an NP chain her no charge is rediculous on her quicks, and her anti female buff is a 1 turn special attack buff so if you need it she can buff a brave chain with anti female.

Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #675

RedWizardGuy

I bit the bullet and farmed up another Arash. Even with NP2, and only lvl 55, he's dealing 22k neutral damage each. I didn't realize his lvl 1 NP charge already gives 20NP, so he's quite easy on QP and mats to farm up.

Edit: I'm dumb because bond mechanics are dumb. Apparently bond levels are shared between servants of the same name. This is lame. Wasted like 40 embers.
    Last edited by HMS Invincible; 2019-05-20 at 02:01 AM.

16. - Top - End - #676

I bit the bullet and farmed up another Arash. Even with NP2, and only lvl 55, he's dealing 22k neutral damage each. I didn't realize his lvl 1 NP charge already gives 20NP, so he's quite easy on QP and mats to farm up.

Edit: I'm dumb because bond mechanics are dumb. Apparently bond levels are shared between servants of the same name. This is lame. Wasted like 40 embers.
    ....hey there's a guy with like ten level 100 Max skilled Arash. But yeah you can't use more than one.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Manticoran View Post
    ....hey there's a guy with like ten level 100 Max skilled Arash. But yeah you can't use more than one.
    Are... Are there even enough grails in the game for that?

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ettin in the Playground

Most likely will bring out Scathach to remind Ibaraki about how unduly angry I am with her...or Rama if I'm feeling particularly pensive. Either way, Ibaraki is going to suffer.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #679

NecromancerGirl

Im likely to go with my Jack Ozy Merlin core. Solid power there with two big single target nukes. And merlin for the crazy buster crits.

20. - Top - End - #680

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Are... Are there even enough grails in the game for that?
    No, no there are not. I think he actually had like 4-5.

EDIT: Also a note this was on the JP server, that has more grails than we do by a lot.
    Last edited by Manticoran; 2019-05-20 at 01:47 PM.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Troll in the Playground

in JP there are like 41 grails i think and it takes 10 to level 100 arash

Current avatar by me

22. - Top - End - #682
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Most likely will bring out Scathach to remind Ibaraki about how unduly angry I am with her...or Rama if I'm feeling particularly pensive. Either way, Ibaraki is going to suffer.
    Scathach, Jack and Carmilla for me. She will get wrecked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

23. - Top - End - #683
    Troll in the Playground

welp, i seem to have bitten off a bit much... first thing i did was go for the top tier raid with just one mlb party ce and one mlb single ce from last years event. i lived but it was much harder than i remember. gotta remember to borrow my old whale support's super good jack when he logs and sets up the ces.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #684
    Titan in the Playground

So, wowsers. Melt is getting a workout, folks.

It doesn't even matter that she has attack-disadvantage against Archers. With an MLB Shana-Oh's +300% damage boost, she's just a blender. With multiple Carps in my back line - one of which is MLB - her damage is just obscene. It's great, and she isn't even maxed.

Suck on it, BB. Melt is best Sakuraface.

... until Kaiju Daughteru.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

25. - Top - End - #685

NecromancerGirl

Meanwhile I'm going into this fresh with not a single CE to my name as I missed this event last year. So while I have strong servents I cant even beat the Bully quest. I've had 3 or 4 runs end in a wipe and one run where I timed out. So far got a single CE of each. Its not working for me. Relying almost entirely on Supports with MLB CEs.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Meanwhile I'm going into this fresh with not a single CE to my name as I missed this event last year. So while I have strong servents I cant even beat the Bully quest. I've had 3 or 4 runs end in a wipe and one run where I timed out. So far got a single CE of each. Its not working for me. Relying almost entirely on Supports with MLB CEs.
    Basically the strategy is to farm the lower difficulties. Have lots of NP charge CEs on your damage dealers so you start partway there. As you get more Shana-Oh and Carp, do not MLB them, but fit them into your team. Switch to Quick dealers if you have them - Carmilla is a budget option, if you're lacking, or Rider Kintoki if you were here for that event - and give them Shana-Oh. Make sure your Carps are on your back row. Multiple Carps will provide a significant boost to everyone on your team.

Basically, just farm points that way. You'll accumulate the CEs you need eventually. And soon you'll be bullying the banana - because the devs pay attention to the fans, and they know - like the rest of us.

27. - Top - End - #687

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    Keep in mind that Ibaraki herself doesn't drop anything and you still get points and drops if you wipe or time out, so as long as you can do more than 1M damage to her and finish off the arms, losing the bully difficulty is better than winning the exorcise difficulty. I'm just a little short myself - I can only fit around 2.5 million bulli points into 15 turns.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm going to wait to get more carps before I got on the max difficulty one. I'm doing well enough for the bully difficulty, I can beat Ibaraki in 7-ish turns.

29. - Top - End - #689

NecromancerGirl

Yeah I have been playing since Saber Wars at least. But I basically went on a camping trip for a month last year right as Rashomon and Journey to the West happened. I can solidly get Bully down to 1mil or even down to 300k. The worst part of the damage boost CEs is a single arts card kills each of the first wave, meaning you barely get any NP gain for your frontliners. But I have found a solid AoE NP clears the hands, but then banana gets 2 attacks instead of just one. Also, I dont have a carmila but i do have a NP 2 level 80 Kintoki Rider. Got back from aforementioned camping trip to mostly make it through Onigashima. But yeah, besides lacking on the CE front, im fully set for the event.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Troll in the Playground

Well I threw my three tickets at the Oni banner.

I know have my very own Banana Oni to Bully.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!