New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragons of Alnia (IC) - Team 2 Beta test Encounter

"So you telling me, a bunch of Hax0rs come into this game, by the thousands just to troll the game and they are making custom monsters in order
    to continue scrambling the code... so that means this is basically an unofficial expansion pack. Those mobs are mine!"
    Rolland rushes through the gate mad with glee.
    "You messed with the wrong gunner, Hax0rs! hahahahaha!"

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Information
    Show
    Spoiler: Senses
    Show
    Perception: +39 ;|;
    Senses: Blindsense (30 feet), Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision (quadruple distance) ;|;
    All Around Vision, Deathwatch
    Spoiler: Defences
    Show
    Armour Class: 53, Touch 45, FF 42 ;|;
    Damage Reduction: 6/-, 10/Cold Iron, 10/Adamantine, 5/Magic ;|;
    Energy Resistance: 10/- (except fire, positive, and negative), 25 (Fire), 5 (Negative) ;|;
    Spell Resistance: 31 ;|;
    Regeneration: 5/minute
    Armand Tahir, the Eight Blades of the Glorious Jade Pyre
    Level 20 Uncarnate Monk (Psion, Aegis, Soulknife;Psion Uncarnate, Elocator, Monk) | Hit Points: 394/394 | Nonlethal Damage: 50 | Power Points: 435/435 | Ki: 5/20 (+2)
    "I consider the idea of us being reformatted to be murder..." Armand stepped through the gate as it opened, ready to deal with this whether or not anyone else came.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

"I'm loving the sound of this. Time dilation? Like, for-real time dilation of a hardcore bent? I've played this class which has had a bunch of it, so I've got higher tolerance than most." She narrowed her eyes, at least a little wide eyed and gleeful at even the prospect. "So if there's any mission with trying it out, leave it to me. Erm... can you give me some sort of expansion to time dilation in my class abilities? Stepping up from x4 speed to Second-Minutes could be a real boon. I at the very least might be able to take that much in bursts."

Maybe the now-for-real magical girl should be taking this prospect more seriously... but who the hell cares? Maybe her upper is a real good boy now too.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

[Administrator Doxkid]>"Once again, limited abilities from here. To stretch your time abilities I would, at the very least, need to be in front of a proper terminal with a decompiled version of the raw game in front of me since the limitations are redundantly attached to a lot of different documents and files. I can't even access most of the files for the game as gibberish in text documents unless I really work for it and without the secondary programs it would be hell to get that far or to do anything with that.

From another perspective, anything we have access to the hackers can access as well. Once again, there are more of them and they're faster than me; maybe they found a legacy 86 assembly console Morc left behind, or something dumb like that. Long term view of this is that this entire debacle will probably end in jail time for me and the hackers, so it'd be best to not mess up what little will remain of my legacy."

You pass through the gate...
    Last edited by Doxkid; 2020-08-11 at 10:16 PM.