New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Banned

Default Re: Alchemists - Game Thread

"The exhausted young man with the grey hair and the bags under his eyes speaks, coughing into a hankerschief

People people, think this through. With the homuncuils disorganized and weakened now, but as our numbers go down, they will better orginze themselves and be able to fight back. We must be wary. So i propose that we think, Chunklets accused Crimsonmage correct? And Crimson mage in response, killed himself. So it might seem to be fair to accuse Chunklets, but bear this in mind, look at how many people jumped on the band wagon the moment he was accused. I think a homuncilus would be trying to throw the attention off him. I think Face of Evil seems like a far more dangerous foe, notice how he always tries to throw hte blame away from himself. We should approach this logiclly

2. - Top - End - #302
    Pixie in the Playground

while mikeforte is walking towards his room after lunch, he sees Face of Evil sleeping under the stairs... and keeps walking...
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

3. - Top - End - #303
    Banned

Let us also stop accusing people at random, it only causes more problems. Base it after people's behavoir. I propose every time we accuse somebody we have to name three reasons
    For example, face of evil
    1. He has been under watch from the beginning, but he has constently been throwing attention away from himself
    2. He act in a very untrustworthy, or at least cowardly manner
    3. He has been partly responsible for Crimson mage's accusations.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

(( I hate it when i'm named AFTER i'm dead, 'cause it just summons poeple from the grave))
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((Day is not over yet, but it will be soon.))

Gezina has decided to drop out of the game. However, we have made the decision not to Auto-lynch her.

Instead, Helgraf, who was Auto-lynched on Day 2 due to Internet Connection Isssues will be taking over Gezina's game and role.

Note that this does not mean he is re-taking the Major Armstrong Role. That character is still dead. Helgraf is simply taking over for Gezina.

Quote Originally Posted by Korias
    I hope your not refering to a new player thats coming into the game to replace him. If so, then youve just condemned that player to instant suspicion as soon as he joins.
    ((That's still better than waiting for her to be Auto-lynched. Plus, I have faith in your ability to vote for IC reasons........ like.......... l33t Skillz........... or something like that..............))
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-11-11 at 12:22 AM.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Day 4 Ends.

The Alchemists in the courtyard surround the terrified Chunklets with accusatory looks.

"It's your fault!" they say.

"It's your fault that we killed him!"

"You said you were sure!"

"No!" yells Chunklets. "Please!"

The Director arrives at the scene. "Are you sure about it this time? Are you sure he's not an Alchemist? Then I guess we must dispose of him," he says as he pulls out a sword and stands before Chunklets, ready for the deadly blow.........

"Haruki!" Shouts radikalskippy, arriving at the scene running, clutching a piece of paper. "Wait! Don't do it!"

Clutching his side, Skippy gives the paper to Haruki, who takes it and stands there quietly, reading for a moment. As he reads on, his eyes become furious.

"That...... That......... That idiot! Why should we listen to him?"

"Please, Haruki! He might be right! Just........ listen to him for now!"

"Fine!" Haruki turns to Chunklets. "You! You may return to your dormitory at once!" Chunklets takes the opportunity and leaves. As Haruki and Skippy return to their offices, Haruki whispers, "I hate that guy!"

One of the Alchemists picks up the piece of paper from the floor, where the Director had left it, and reads it aloud.

"Haruki,

I am hidden among the Alchemists in order to aid you in capturing the Homunculi. Everything that has happened so far is my fault, and it is my duty to correct it. The deaths of those people....... Rejakor........ Thecrimsonmage.......... Raiser Blade.......... They were terrible.

It has come to my attention that the Alchemists are suspicious of the one named Chunklets. However, I must say I don't believe they are correct. I beg of you to help me in this matter, in protecting the one I believe to be innocent, at least for now.

Signed,
    Hohenheim of Light

Summary:
    Chunklets, who receive the most votes, was protected by Hohenheim today. No one dies again.
    Night 4 begins and ends in approximately 24 hours (or as soon as we see fit.)
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-11-11 at 01:12 AM.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Bugbear in the Playground

the swordsman lets out a laugh.

Well, seems even the superiors seem to be on a leash.
    well, i'm off early, i'm gona need at least one of two hours of sleep before beign capable to keep my eyes mostly open for the rest of the night.

He goes and walk into his bed, stopping for a while to see the remains of the message written in blood a couple of nights ago.

so, this Hohenhein fellow seems to be on our side...and also this Greed persona...are we sore to trust these peoples?...he says to himself before closing the door.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Another night at the Alchemic Academy. Once again, the shadows of the night allow the Homunculi to gather and work on their nefarious plans. They walk silently, cautiously, trying to get to their target without being found. Finally, they arrive at the room of their victim, who is innocently sleeping in her room, with a teddy bear and a pair of bunny slippers at the side of her bed. She looks so peaceful in her sleep that they prefer to do it quickly, without causing her any suffering.

"You won't get away again", Sloth says, as she watches how Em Blackleaf is being killed by Lust and Envy.
    --------
    After killing Em, the Homunculi disband. Lust takes a detour on her way to her room, wishing to make a visit to another person, in the hopes of killing him. She approaches Chunklets' room, but before arriving, a huge boulder falls in front of her, stopping her from getting any closer. Afraid of being seen, Lust gets back to her room.
    -------
    Another day begins in the Alchemic Academy, but another student is lost. "What's happening to our students, Haruki?" Asks Radikal Skippy. "I wish I knew" answers Haruki, "We'd better find them soon or else they will..."
    "Shush! Don't go telling about the incident in front of the students! We'll discuss it inside!"

Summary: Em Blackleaf was killed by the Homunculi. She was an Alchemist.
    Lust tried to kill Chunklets in the night, but didn't succeed.
    Day starts now and will end in approximately 48 hours.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Banned

Iames emerges from his room and makes the rounds, quickly noticing Em Blackleaf's demise and Chunklet's fortuitous survival.

Em is gone... a tragic loss. But it seems Chunklets was the target of a failed attack by a Homunculus. I can detect minute traces of one outside his room. It seems I have misjudged him; the Homunculi would surely not attack one of their own - at least, not one they knew to be one of their own. It is still possible thatFace of Evil is a Homunculus, however.

10. - Top - End - #310

And I stay with Artemis97.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311

Of course the Homunculi will attack one of our own, it's the perfect way to fool all you foolish mortals into believing that we're one of you. In fact, Lord Iames Osari is one of us and he orchastrated this whole make Chunklets look innocent plan.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2007-11-13 at 12:26 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Banned

Or, since Fleeing Coward has just outright admitted to being a Homunculus, as well as falsely accusing me, perhaps we should focus our efforts on him.

13. - Top - End - #313

Our?

points at fleeing coward?
    Last edited by North; 2007-11-12 at 02:38 AM.

14. - Top - End - #314

*DLD shrugs*

May as well...

*point at fleeing coward*
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

15. - Top - End - #315

((Just don't forget to lynch Lord Iames Osari when you find out the truth))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Strum la Banjo exits his room to discover another dead peer at the hands of the Homunculi. His face crumples in rage.

"This is insane! Are our teachers that incompetent that they cannot protect us from these creatures?! As for Fleeing Coward, I don't believe for a second that he would be so obvious in his support for the Homunculi. I will follow his lead in pointing at Lord Iames Osari as it fits with my own suspicions."

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

17. - Top - End - #317

"Our teachers here are not Incompetent!" Owen yells after hearing Strum speak. "The military however seems to have fallen to rather gifted students very quickly. I mean Major Armstrong and Colonel Mustang were some of the finest Alchemists the military has to offer, yet they were taken out by Raiser B1ade. Lieutenant Hawkeye was taken out by thecrimsonmage. If that doesn't show the competence of our teachers and the talent of their pupils than nothing does. "

He glances to Fleeing Coward and Lord Iames Osari. "I personally would avoid accusing Fleeing Coward at the moment. Why you ask? Over the last two nights the Homunculii have failed to take out two of our number, what does this tell you? The Homunculii are being foiled at almost every turn, our mysterious defender cannot however be in two places at once so some casualties are unavoidable. I ask of you all, if Fleeing Coward is an Homonculus, why would he reveal himself to us in such a manner? Why would he point out the identity of another Homunculus whilst doing so? It makes no sense whatsoever. Unless, our Defender has them stymied they can no longer kill with impunity, so they result to more esoteric means of assasination. I can only think of one Homunculus would reveal themselves in such a manner, only one of them would come out and admit to what they are and expect to gain from it. The foulest of all of the Homunculii. Gluttony!

This, this Beast of a creature will not go to the grave it so richly deserves without one last meal. And as is the tradition of the last meal the condemned can choose what it wants to eat before facing the hangman's noose. We would overcome it, but not before losing Private Sheska, our anonymous Defender, Lieutenant Colonel Hughes, the mysterious Hohenheim, or heck, even Greed the traitor to their cause.
    "

The self proclaimed Strategos looks around the room. "So I for one will not be accusing either Fleeing Coward or Lord Iames Osari, I accuse Orzel of being a Homunculus. For the first three days Orzel accuses Face of Evil. But yesterday, rather than continuing this trend, he votes for Artemis97. Flimsy though this evidence may be, it is still a lot more substantial than all the accusations that have led to our other deaths."
    As your time spins and sets what you love you can forget this I hope, I believe it's insomnia fantasy the tortoise had a dream that he was free. when he woke up, he was married. some things are better than freedom.
    freedom, kōan 129. koanoftheday.com

Kris & Lyra by me.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Barbarian in the Playground

(A third candidate such as Orzel seems fine to me.)
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2007-11-12 at 07:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

19. - Top - End - #319

Korias comes out of his room dazzled.

Well, I will tell you something that might prove of importance, Iames. I was visited by Wrath last night. The bastard wanted me to join em. Nearly took his face off with my axe. He holds up his guitar-transmuted-to-axe. But Gluttony? Hmm... you could be right... Orzel's cannibalistic nature from the fatbelly contests I was with him in do betray a gluttonous nature...

20. - Top - End - #320

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    Korias comes out of his room dazzled.

Well, I will tell you something that might prove of importance, Iames. I was visited by Wrath last night.
    Wrath.
    Who happens to be dead since the first night.

Explain your intent, Korias.

@v Misread the rules, nevermind. Still doesn't mean you're entirely off the hook though.
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2007-11-12 at 08:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

21. - Top - End - #321

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    Wrath.
    Who happens to be dead since the first night.

Explain your intent, Korias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun
    You see the door to your room being forced open in the middle of the night. Carefully, you stand upright, looking at the figure that just came into the room. It's dark, so you can't see him (or her), but you know s/he's not a Human.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I am the one called Wrath, he says. "I mean you no harm. I have seen that....... you are a rather skilled Alchemist. Do you seek power? We have power. But being a human.......... could be troublesome. Wouldn't you rather be a superior life-form? Join us........ and you will receive the Ultimate Power!

Summary:
    The Homunculi want to recruit you as a Chimera. Will you join them, yes or no?

Wrath can be replaced, remember? By a Homonculus? Therefore, its likely that I was PMed by this replacement.

Above is the PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Pixie in the Playground

Fascinating Korias. I think that makes you the first to speak with a Homunculus and survive...very interesting. However, i have been saying from the very start that we don't need or want fleeing cowards here.
    Magical Hippopotamus Sneak-atar! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick View Post
    And while you are not, apparently, of a typical Valkyrie height...
    I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Dwarf in the Playground

Unsettling to think that there is a new Wrath among them... However, without better leads... Fleeing Coward

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ettin in the Playground

Umm...

The mechanical alchemist points at Fleeing Coward for now. And retires himself to wonder.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #325

Mr. Spooch came out from the hole in the wall he had landed in and noticed Zar Peter walking down the halls. Mmmmm... that looks like a tasty cerebellum.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Even though he might just be stupid... Fleeing Coward did just admit that he is one of them... Technically.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"As I said before kill fleeing coward. I protected Chunklets and Orzel. Both"

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

Given the situation, i believe it likely Korias took up the offer of a chimera. Thus i Point at Korias
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

29. - Top - End - #329

Quote Originally Posted by onasuma View Post
    Given the situation, i believe it likely Korias took up the offer of a chimera. Thus i Point at Korias
    Belive what you will, but I will remain a fullblooded alchemist before this game is over.

Likely hood, I'm gonna get slaughtered.

It also might be worthy to note that Wrath thought I was an Alchemist, and therefore might be teamed up with the Devil, Sloth.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post
    Even though he might just be stupid... Fleeing Coward did just admit that he is one of them... Technically.
    This is the crucial point. If Fleeing Coward is a Homunculus, he's a particularly stupid one, but that's no reason not to kill him if he is. If he isn't a Homunculus and is just an Alchemist, then he clearly thinks it's amusing to joke around like this, in a situation of life and death. If we lynch him and he's a Homunculus, we have our first success. If we lynch him, and he's an Alchemist, we've lost someone who didn't care enough about our lives or his to take a life or death situation seriously, and would likely have turned out to be no help at all if he stayed alive.