1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Alchemists - Game Thread

I point at Dr. Bath

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

"Pardons, Slaanesh, pardons. Just a bit fearful. Homunculi terrify me so. And I miss my sweet sister so. It's been so long since I seen her."

The fat man waddles over to Rejakor and peers in his eye. He lets out a deep breath and his brown beard waves in the air. "Why, after so many have accused you, do you hold back? Why? Whywhywhywhywhy? Is it because you are a Homunculi and are afraid to speak, lest you reveal yourself? Do you not accuse anyone because you are not like us?

He chortles menacingly. "Poor Rejakor. You thought you could hide, but we see the truth, we do."
    Last edited by FoE; 2007-10-31 at 01:06 AM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

As the sun begins to set, the Alchemists grow uneasy. Night is a dangerous time. They must find the intruders now.

A simple wanders through the crowd nonchallantly, unaware of all the eyes staring at him.

"It's him, isn't it?" whispers Zar Peter to another person.

"He's the one," says Korias under his breath.

Several people, though suspcious of others, start gathering around the scared Rejakor, forming a circle around him. The poor man, realizing what's going on, starts to speak.

"No! It's not what you think! I'm not--"

"Quiet, Homunculus! We know it must be you!"

" But I'm-- AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Three Alchemists around him draw a Circle with Alchemic Marks around it. Everyone watches as the terrified Rejakor stands in the middle of the circle, with the three Alchemists initiating the Transmutation.

Rejakor drops to the ground in Agony for and struggles unsuccessfully to break free. Several Minutes later, his body stops moving.

"What is going on here?" yells the Director of the Academy as he walks towards the scene, with the Sub-Director, Skippy. "What are you doing?"

"We thought-- we were sure!"

"He's dead! says Skippy. "And he was no Homunculus. Just an ordinary Alchemist."

"I expected casualties........... but not so soon! You must work together! The Homunculi lose strength against numbers!

Return to your dormitories at once. Stay inside if you now what's good for you. They like to act at night..........

"I'd lock the doors if I were you." says Skippy before leaving the scene.

Summary:
    Day 1 ends. Rejakor was Lynched. He was an Alchemist. Night 1 Begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Homunculi, PM your actions and Killing votes to me.
    Chimeras, you also have a killing vote. PM it to me as well.
    Alchemists, PM your abilities to radikalskippy.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-10-31 at 03:00 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

((Need to clarify this point... Only certain Alchemists have abilities. Those with Special Roles which specify an ability must PM me with their night actions))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, this is terrible! You're all murderers! MURDERERS!" FoE screams, and begins to cry at the sight of the dead body. He runs off into the darkness, weeping and sobbing.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

((Killed before I even knew the game had started... oh the irony. I only subscribed it about 40 seconds ago! Jeebus.))

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Strum looks at the unfortunate Rekajor and smirks.

"Huh, if he couldn't defend himself he wouldn't have been much use against these mythical Homunculi."

He then turns to look at the old-timers that decided to accuse him, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Why should I be ostracized, just because I am young and willing to learn? Left abandoned by my peers for my intelligence and interest in the alchemist art, and despised by you because I came here to better myself? My life has always been like this, I should have expected it really. I just thought I 'd find kindred spirits in you fellow alchemists. Turns out I was wrong."

Strum goes to sulk in his pokey little room for the night.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

Once again I stand. To the eyes of the people in the room I appear as a weary man, yet when I speak anger sounds through in my voice:

"I can't believe so many of you suspected me! I have proven myself in the past plenty of times, and never did I think a single remark could cause something like this. It's a bit early for paranoia, but I'll concede to the points made; Homunculi are here, and we had better find them. But the night is a poor time for hunting. I'll see you all in the morning."

With that, I retire to my room for the night.
    Last edited by Elanya; 2007-10-31 at 07:23 AM. Reason: stupid mistake
    Magical Hippopotamus Sneak-atar! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick View Post
    And while you are not, apparently, of a typical Valkyrie height...
    I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

eh many more will die before this is over and with that GM heads for his room

10. - Top - End - #70
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

The masked lady shakes her head sadly.

Needless death. When I become a state alchemist, those Homunculi will fear my power!

With a majestic sweep of her black and grey dress, she dramatically storms out of the room to her quarters.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mr. Spooch's eyes shift back and forth before he runs and snaches up the body, dragging it off to a corner where loud smacking and noises of enjoyment could be heard. Mmmm... Tangy. And with that, the alchemistic illithid trotted off to his dorm. Or tried to as he suddenly was lost in the unfamiliar layout.... Mr. Spooch isn't the best at finding his way around places.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2007-10-31 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Darned possesive suffixes... always leaving me...

12. - Top - End - #72
    Pixie in the Playground

Watching as they take the immobile body of rejakor away, the young alchemist regrets the tragedy that happened, as he whispers:

"unnecessary, senseless death... how awful... Oh well, better take care, we're going to be here for a long time"
    Wise Mike says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

13. - Top - End - #73
    Orc in the Playground

Chunklets muses to himself:

"Hmm, it appears Smith's De Homunculis was wrong, then... And yet, I was so sure! Perhaps some empirical data would help here..."

Still troubled, the kobold makes his way towards the labs, potential experiments percolating away in his mind.
    Trophies and current avi by Lord Herman!

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

tinggg!

Nexus spits into the copper spittoon beneath the leaves of a large potted plant in the antehall. She loosens slightly the fastenings of her trenchcoat and wanders out onto the balconies near the dormitories.

The tall woman leans on the rim of the balcony, watching the moon and stars emerge into the night. She heaves a deep sigh of the sweet night air, made bitter and biting with the death of the alchemist kid before reachig into a breast pocket and taking out a small hardbound copy of Alkhem Akadem.

Browsing through the volume for further study, she nonetheless keeps her thumbs on the cool metallic inlay of the covers, taking comfort in their familiar feel...
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

15. - Top - End - #75
    Bugbear in the Playground

((drat! missed the first day!!))

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Well if we took things into logical prespective... This wouldn't have happened...

Masato walks towards his room and makes sure he locks it... tightly...

17. - Top - End - #77

"Geroff my lawn!" repeats Pingcode, (Who would be called the Doll Mage Alchemist if he'd managed to make something at all large during one of the 89 previous practical exams), waving his cane at Strum (Banjo) again. "Damn kids, them and their music."

As he hobbles off to his quarters, a garden gnome comes to life and runs across to Strum, kicking him in the shins before losing the animated quality to it and falling to the ground again.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Pixie in the Playground

As Ramebriz walks to his room, he thinks on the guy who died…

“Maybe he was weak, but we didn’t need to kill him. What really worries me is the night; I think I wouldn’t be able to sleep. By the other way I don’t think that if one of the homunculi is attacked, as they… we attacked Rejakor, is going to lend us kill him so easily maybe is better to be prepare for the battle”

He continued walking slowly and hesitating, suddenly two guys pass walking in a hurry in the opposite direction. Ramebriz stay looking how they go and then decide its better to go to sleep and don’t ask.
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

((Night is ending in a couple of hours and we still need actions from a few of the characters. Please send them to Haruki and I as soon as possible.

Actions still needed:

Armstrong
    Hohenheim

Thanks))
    Last edited by Skippy; 2007-10-31 at 11:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

20. - Top - End - #80
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

*haunts someone who voted against him*

21. - Top - End - #81
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((Since Skippy brought it up already........... two Homunculi's actions are still missing. You know who you are, right?? *blink blink*))

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

As the dawn approaches, there are some who aren't sleeping, like the rest. Shadows move silently in the night, in their way to their goal for the night.

The Homunculi.

Guided by Father, all the Homunculi gather in the room of a masked Alchemist, whose mask changes constantly to show her emotions.

"Ah, we finally met, Castaras. So, you wanted glory? Well, at least you will be remembered as someone who got in the way of the Homunculi"

The Homunculi act quickly, well organized. Castaras didn't have much chance to defend herself. Gluttony feasts on her remains.
    --------------------
    Wrath walks back into his room, after killing Castaras. But after he arrives, someone gets in his way. A sun ray that goes through the window reveals the shape of someone, and that ray bounces off his dark glasses. Greed walks towards Wrath.

"So, you guys think you can win against a full army of Alchemists? You are out of your minds. Myself, I feel I'm safer if I'm by their side. That is why I cannot allow you to keep on doing this."

"Then what are you going to do, pops?" Wrath asks.

"You should know by now"

A grin is drawn in his face, as he moves quickly towards Wrath. Too fast for him.
    -----------------------
    In the morning, State Alchemist Radikal Skippy walks out of his room, just to find Wraith's body outside, with a message written in blood:

"To the Alchemists: This is one of the Homunculi. I found and killed him, and now I leave him here so you can study him. I won't kill anyone anymore, but I hope this helps you understand something: Even if I was created, just as them, I am on your side. Homunculi, beware!

Cheers
    Greed

"What has happened here? What the... Haruki, it seems like there is a fight between them. Let's hope we can use that to our advantage. Where is that masked Alchemist, Castaras?"

She was nowhere to be seen.

Summary:
    Castaras was killed by the Homunculi. She was an Alchemist.
    Greed used his only night kill in Ichneumon. He was Wrath, one of the Homunculi.
    Day Two begins and will end in approximately 48 hours.
    Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Skippy; 2007-11-01 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Typo
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Banned

SolithKnightGuy

*Rejakor's ghost pokes castaras*

Damn stupid goddamn wannabe staties. Should just stab them in their sleep. I would, but I don't hav' arms anymore, on account being dead.

Wanna play some chess?

24. - Top - End - #84

*point at pingcode

I have sources...
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

25. - Top - End - #85

Points at Raiser_Blade.
    ((Sources after 1 night?))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

26. - Top - End - #86

"Hummuna Hummuna What? I'm not a Homunculus! I'll show you, whippersnapper! And that small, angry thing is dead!"

The old guy waves his stick angrily, and taps it on the ground, prompting a number of cloth dolls to animate and begin stalking forwards menacingly. "I'll have you know I've been here for the last 89 times!" he says, the dolls continuing to approach, the transmutation circles on their backs glowing as they continue moving towards Raiser_B1ade Unpointed until Raiser has a chance to explain

((No seriously, I'd like to know what your 'sources' are, and why that makes me a homunculus))
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2007-11-01 at 04:54 AM.

27. - Top - End - #87

*point at Raiser_B1ade*

You have sources, yet you're not going to explain what they are? Seems dodgy to me!
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

28. - Top - End - #88

((OoC: Well, there are a lot of roles that can scry in this game: Private Sheska (our Seer) Lujon (our Fool) Greeds two Chimera each get a scry and I'm not sure of the rules, but Possibly Scar (The Transmuter) as well. I'm sure that if Raiser_B1ade was Sheska or Lujon they'd come forward so Armstrong would protect them if they were right. Greed/Greed's Chimeras only get 1 scry each, and if I were Greed I'd have them use them on Night 1 in case the died later, and might reveal what they scried if they got lucky and scryed a Homonculis, Scar is a bit of a Wild Card, he might of Scryed as the Fool if his random action came up as a scry for all we know. And then there's Sloth(Devil) but I can't see her coming forward with information about a Homonculus. That adds up to 5 'friendlies' + Sloth who can scry in one night if all goes well. Which after Greed's Chimera scry goes down to possibly 3 + Sloth

With thee people guaranteed a real scry on the Alchemist team, one who's correct some of the time and one who has a chance to scry which may or may not be accurate and after 44 people left after the Day 1 Lynching, seven of which Scry as Homuculii (All but Father + Greed) it isn't all that unlikely that out of six scries someone Scryed a Homonculus on the first night.))

Owen awakes in the morning, after getting dressed he heads outside. People are talking about how one of the Homunculii was killed and left outside of State Alchemist Radikalskippys room. "Efficient." he mumbles to himself as he heads down a hallway. Turning into the auditorium he hears voices. Looking around he sees Raiser_B1ade, confronting pingcode20, whos waving his stick around angrily. He's momentarily shocked when the cloth dolls come to life, starting to move towards the younger applicant. Not wasting anymore time, Owen dashes into the hallway. "STOP!" he yells. "This is highly irrational. Raiser_B1ade here voices a suspicion against pingcode20 and he attacks him? If everyone attacked someone who voiced suspicions of them yesterday there'd be hardly any of us left this morning." He glares at all the people in the room before he points at pingcode20 "You sir, with all your age and wisdom, you should know better than that. Now I suggest we all calm down and wait for the others to arrive before continuing with any irreversable action."
    Last edited by Strategos; 2007-11-01 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Un-pointing, for the moment.
    As your time spins and sets what you love you can forget this I hope, I believe it's insomnia fantasy the tortoise had a dream that he was free. when he woke up, he was married. some things are better than freedom.
    freedom, kōan 129. koanoftheday.com

Kris & Lyra by me.

29. - Top - End - #89

"You'd have a point... if it were true. The day is young, whippersnapper. Maybe our friend Raiser here will tell us what it is his sources are... If he's right, then you have a homunculus, no?" responds Pingcode, continuing to advance despite Strategos' words.

"You claim we should believe Raiser, simply because he claims he has sources. I could claim I had 'sources', and hope people would follow my lead. His accusations are groundless. I may be old, but I will not suffer baseless accusations. Perhaps you are no more than an accomplice?"

The cloth dolls continue to advance slowly.

"We as Alchemists should understand the concept of 'Equal Trade'. Nothing I say will convince you to change your mind, but with my age and experience, I will tell you now that when I am killed and proved innocent, let the pretenders fall to the chopping block."

30. - Top - End - #90

((OOC: That's the thing - Raiser gets a 'Please Explain' because he goes 'Point at Pingcode because I have sources'. If he already has sources, then this means one of only a few things.

- He is a scryer. In this case he may as well come out and say it. Then either the real scryers can come out tomorrow and get protected, or he will be the scryer and get protected. Since he seems to have gotten a false scry, I doubt his loss will be missed.

- He is a homunculus. This is quite simple, really. If he knew a scryer (eg the librarian person), then they must have scried him last night to verify. Otherwise I would have been contacted as a proxy, with the assumption that I am innocent. I guarantee you that I am innocent, but if you must, lynch me and remove all doubt. If not a homunculus, a liar.

- He is Lujon. I know I'm not a homunculus, although I certainly wish I was Barry so I could get myself killed and finish off my accuser. That would have been fun.

Either way, if/when I get lynched, you're best off killing him either now or later. Fine, finish me if you must, but there is nothing to lose from killing a fool and potential Homunculus.

EDIT: To avoid thread clutter.

Fair enough. I've pulled the point until Raiser feels like explaining or tomorrow, whichever comes sooner.))
    Last edited by pingcode20; 2007-11-01 at 04:57 AM.