New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: OOC: CtL 2E New Orleans by Night

Given how much Laura will be interacting with Annie, Snoot and Errol, do you want access to their character sheets? I am torn about this, but let me know.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Given how much Laura will be interacting with Annie, Snoot and Errol, do you want access to their character sheets? I am torn about this, but let me know.
    I don't think I actually need to know them, but it might be worth knowing anything to do with the benefit of the oath. So maybe anyone with a decent manipulation or relevent merit / kin blessing. I'm not quite sure if that represents one of them intervening on behalf of the whole group or Laura being able to borrow their ability without asking.

Purely on vibes, Errol is a fighter, Snoot is a rogue and Annie is a ranger (?), but that doesn't tell me anything about their social capacities. I'll leave it up to you.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Errol has decent social skills actually, mostly reliant on presence, while Annie has a far higher Manipulation and associated skills. She is probably the most socially skilled.

And as far as the oath; what it means is once per chapter, one character can use any other character's skills when making their own roll.

Once per chapter, when representing the motley, a member can use the highest relevant Social Skill possessed by any member and apply the effects of any Merit or kith blessing present in the group. The character doesn’t need the motley’s permission when representing them, but any consequences for that character’s action come down upon the motley as a whole.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)