New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Day 1

B-RGR comes out of recharge mode, but, oddly, stays quiet.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

After the set finished, Tech Morr quietly looked up from the Ommni box he'd been playing for the weekend. Wouldn't do to miss a note for a mob... especially not with the Fiery Figrin D'an playing lead. He'd hear about it... and then Figrin'd keep his Ommni. Forever.

Well, best to keep the band leader happy... so Tech kept a watchful eye on Jontom Xire, trying to backup his bandleader
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

The cloaked figure stands up, and goes to the bar to get a drink. While sipping the beverage, he looks at the droid who has just come out of recharg mode.

Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Formerly known as Hero 1.0

4. - Top - End - #64
    Banned

A zabrak merc enters and scans the crowd. Beneath his long overcoat lay the slightest glint of metal betraying armor underneath. As he makes his way through the cantina without so much as a look at the bartender his hand never strays far from the hold out blaster at his side.

Look at these fools. He thinks to himself. All bark and no bite.

Now where might I find the one known as Solo? I've heard tell that he frequents places of villany like this one.

"What are you looking at? Mind your business droid!"

A tiny spark in the air runs down your skin as the Bushranger's droid powers down, violently, smoke rising from it's processors, with but a glance from the Sith trained Zabrak known as The Shadow.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

((I just got word from Raiser B1ade. He's ill right now, and the hospital network filters won't allow him to enter the forums. He'd appreciate not getting autolynched or anything, given the case. Thanks a lot))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

The grizzled man looks over at the now powered down protocol droid. Hoping that it is permanently disabled he thinks, Now that's much better. The bar is starting to catch up to its quota.
    May your last breath also be your mintiest.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

The cloaked figure rises from his seat at the cantina bar, and walks towards the exit. He leaves the cantina in order to breathe some fresh air. "Ahhhh... I needed some calmness after being so long inside that noisy place". He reveals his medium-lenght dark hair and his human skin, by removing his hood.

After a while he re-enters the cantina, to find the powered down protocol droid. As a compassionate person, he tries to see what has gone wrong with it.

Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

Formerly known as Hero 1.0

8. - Top - End - #68
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
    ((I just got word from Raiser B1ade. He's ill right now, and the hospital network filters won't allow him to enter the forums. He'd appreciate not getting autolynched or anything, given the case. Thanks a lot))
    Thanks! He'll be fine.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Night 1

(Disclaimer – any mention of Imperial Agents, the Empire, Jedi, or Huttese gagsters on the daily lynches will only be flavor text.)

A Jawa sandcrawler makes it way slowly over the dunes, hoping to arrive at Mos Eisley before the suns set.

The Imperial blockade has raised tensions on everyone on the planet, from all the citizens in the cantina all the way out to the deepest Tuskan Raider buried under a sand dune.

Night descends quickly on the desert planet as the twin suns Tatoo I and Tatoo II both set.

The cantina, hive of scum and villainy that it is, get’s rowdier and rowdier as the day progresses. Blockade means water rationing, it means no luxury items, and it means NO BEER. The citizens are looking for someone to blame, and that someone is Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel).

Sensing that she is causing quite a lot of hostility, Kireny Slane stands up, finishes her drink, drops a couple of credits, steps over a dead Pau'an, and briskly walks to the exit. As she leaves, several regulars and a few irregulars also stand up to follow her out.

She steps to the left, walking down an alley way – a seasoned intelligence officer, she knew she was being followed. Hearing voices behind her, she pulled her camouflaged cloak tighter, and hurried into the shadows. Donning her static gloves she easily scaled the wall of a three story apartment building.

Her pursuers drew their pistols, and started firing.

She watched as they entered the basement floor of the building and began to make their way up.

With a sigh, she pulled out a long tube from her cloak. From the tube she pulled a collection of tubes, and unsheathed a miniature low-powered wave board.

She aimed it – more of directed it – in the direction a Jawa Sandcrawler lit up in the distance.

**FOOOOOOSSSSFFFF** she drops to the top of the Sandcrawler, safe for now.

The Jawa Sandcrawler continued on to the morning with Kireny Slane riding on the top. 420 miles from Mos Eisley, she slid off the Sandcrawler and leaped onto the top of a sand dune.

She gathered her bearings as the Sandcrawler moved on it’s way, when she noticed three shadows moving behind her….
    Spoiler
    Show

Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel) was attacked by Tuskan Raiders. Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel) was a Rebel (Villager).

Day 1 Ends Now.

Night 1 Begins Now, and ends at 9:00 PM EST (-5 GMT) Tuesday, Dec 4.

PM All night actions to both Andre Fairchilde and EmeraldRose.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Bugbear in the Playground

Night falls and no sight of the Falcon. And Kireny Slane is dead. Such a shame, but I told her, she will not find it in the Cantina. You only find trouble in the Cantina, I told her. Need a place for the night but tomorrow, I think I look at Mos Eisley. Yes, that would be a good place for the falcon.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Night falls and no sight of the Falcon. And Kireny Slane is dead. Such a shame, but I told her, she will not find it in the Cantina. You only find trouble in the Cantina, I told her. Need a place for the night but tomorrow, I think I look at Mos Eisley. Yes, that would be a good place for the falcon.
    For a bar this place dies down rather early. As soon as the evening set in, everyone seemed to leave. The grizzled man empties his glass and heads for his hotel room, if you would call the closet they gave him a room.
    Last edited by Ominous; 2007-12-04 at 04:23 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

B-RGR sits quietly in the corner. Its auto-repair circuits, well, auto-repairing.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #73

Yub yub says the Ewok

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Night falls, and with it, shadows grow longer. In a desolate alley the cloacked figure meets with the one it was apperaently waiting, but it never came. It looks him up and says to it:

"You are late. Too bad, but there is nothing more for me to help you with."

With that, the loone figure once again starts walking away, soon disapering.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Dwarf in the Playground

Above Tatooine the Imperial Super Star Destroyer – a ship so large it generates its own small orbit of debris.

On planetside, hidden in a safe house, the imperial agents are restless. The house is a hive of activity, troops inventorying explosives, inspecting laser rifles, and making nefarious plans.

The guest bed room has been renovated for the Sith Lord. The door is closed, but inside – if you listen with your ear to the door you can hear…

Haaawch. Pffffft. Haaawch. Pffffft. *
    “What is thy bidding my master?”

“Report, Vader.”

“We have arrived at Tatooine and have infiltrated Mos Eisley spaceport. Everything is proceeding as according to plan. Soon Princess Leia will be under our control, and the power of the Hutts will be no more.

I am dispatching a squad of troopers to eliminate a known rebel. Reportedly he is a fair leader and organizer, and dispatching him will help to overcome any resistance we may encounter.”

On the other side of Mos Eisley, a figure known for his own nefarious plots and escapades leaves the cantina. Although the cantina is open 26 hours a day, every day of the week, the happy hour is only during daylight – and the taco bar closes at sunset.

A figure makes arrangement with some friends to meet in the morning, and he walks out of the cantina to make his way home. He sees a checkpoint ahead – Storm Troopers looking for some droids. Having no fear, he presents his papers to the sergeant, yawns and waits to be waived ahead.

“Come with us.” Two troopers stand in front of him, their masks expressionless, their hands holding their pistols, their fingers on the triggers.

He looks around. “Who, me?”

“Come with us, we have to verify your identity.”

“I haven’t done anything wrong!”

Another trooper approaches with a stun wand and a riot shield.

“Come with us now!”

“Ok, ok, no problem, no problem. I’m a taxpayer.”

The troopers take the citizen into a back room, and promptly shoot him. Twice.
    Spoiler
    Show

Whitehelm was killed by the Imperial Agents. He was a Rebel (Villager).

“I hate droids.”

“hrrgriihsghh.”

He speaks louder “I SAID “I HATE DROIDS”

“grcddigkks.”

“No, droids like ANdroids. Wait. What did you say?”

“grcd mak cdigkks.”

“You’re kidding. What’s he doing here? Stay here. I’ll be back with a couple more guys.”

38 minutes later, men approach the android, surround it, pick it up, and place it in a box. They then pick up the box, place it into a land speeder, and careen off to report to their own boss.

The slug beast Jabba the Hutt greeted the android with humor. “Humm mumm wanu pwana pwu.”

The androids response was muted, it wasn’t sure what it was doing here, and wasn’t sure how to proceed.

“The master says that you are to remain here until your own master’s debt has been repaid.”

The android was not computing the scenario – where should it go?

“HWa fhuun twa guk do”

“The master says never mind, we’ll just disassemble you and sell your scrap to the Jawas. It’ll be more profitable and fun for us.”

The android is turned off.
    Spoiler
    Show

Endeavourl, the android T3-M4, was killed by the Huttesse Gangsters. Endeavourl was an Imperial Agent.

Day 2 Begins now!
    Day 2 Ends Thursday, Dec 6th at 9:00 PM EST (-5 GMT).

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia IV - Star Wars - Day 2

"Imps and Hutts. Lovely. Two of the biggest buckets of scum in the galaxy on the same planet. It would be just perfect if they wiped each other out, and left the rest of us alone."

"You seem a little uncomfortable, Shadow. Perhaps you had better come in and sit down in the coolness of the cantina. I've got an open tab. Come, sit, We'll talk and share stories of grand schemes."

17. - Top - End - #77

Shadow haboo ando dabo olp wakka! Idy subu! Aboo lart wakka ado yub sutu! Gubb ub iig luk tert yub!!!
    Last edited by North; 2007-12-04 at 10:44 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

The grizzled man returns to the cantina, orders his favorite drink, and takes the same seat that he always takes when in Mos Eisley. He looks over and sees the droid in the corner, "It seems that he managed to keep from being taken by the Jawas."
    Last edited by Ominous; 2007-12-04 at 10:52 PM.

19. - Top - End - #79

Great, first I lose my way and end up in the same place as a bunch of weirdos who don't even speak english and now they're chasing shadows and killing each other? Think I'll stay just stay under this table until this all boils over.

Meowth hides under a table tryign to ignore the Ewok's(North) strange sounds.

((Thought the rule of Shadow says we lynch him if he isn't dead on the third day, not the second))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Elel silently stares at the talking cat (Fleeing Coward), that does not appear to like his fellow ewok.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Talking cats don't bother me nearly as much as talking teddy bears.

That thing (North) creeps me out a bit.
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2007-12-06 at 02:16 AM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't like it. Too simple, too clear cut.
    The murderers, we must find. And accusations, everyone makes. But about a particular one, worried, I am.

*Point at North*
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raiser_B1ade View Post
    Okay i'm back but i'm not totally sure whats going on yet. I'm just gonna point at myself until I come up with something better.

Yeah I agree Raiser, I think you are suspicious too.

Plus I don't like people who point at themselves.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2007-12-06 at 03:56 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

24. - Top - End - #84

"I think Eldritch Knight is the suspicious one here...."
    Last edited by Vampiric; 2007-12-06 at 11:40 AM.

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

25. - Top - End - #85

BardGuy

It had been a rough morning for a musician: up very early to play for a bunch of customers not yet inebriated enough to ignore the music. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing to play for the best. Maybe some of the patrons would actually appreciate it.

Then, bad news on entering the cantina: two citizens taken out during the night, one by the Hutts, and the other by the Imps. That would drive up suspicions (and maybe bar business), but the scene was taking on all the trimmings of a brewing lynch mob. Fingers were flying, and my boss Figrin had already leveled his finger at one of the locals. Well, the first accusation had been pointing at the Zabrak known as the Shadow, and it sure looked like the boss had leveled his finger at the accuser... I figured I'd level a finger at The Bushranger droid. He'd stayed late in the Cantina and didn't appear to have restarted yet... A long night, perhaps?
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

B-RGR notices he's been pointed out, but (surprisingly for a protocol droid) has enough common sense not to raise an issue over it, as it would attract the attention of the surly cantina crowd to his valuable being, especially the Rodian known as Dr. Bath.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Hello Radikal, it is wrong of you to impersiante a jedi. But it's also wrong to be Shadow."
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2007-12-06 at 11:16 AM.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    ""Hello Radikal, it is wrong of you to impersiante a jedi."
    ((Well, I have never said I am a jedi. I am not saying I'm Yoda, I'm just speaking like him. Who says is not some racial stuff? I am RPing a guy of the same race as Yoda, but I'm not RPing him. I know it's suicidal to do so.))
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

The cloaked figure, this time with his hood down walks up to the talking cat and says to him:

Hey cat(Fleeing coward), I heard you saying something about you wanting to go to Pewter city, correct? If my informations are correct, there is a poratal to the west side of the city that leads to Cerulean city. It's not Pewter, but they are within stonethrow, so you shouldn't have problems."

With that, Mordokai picks himself up and continues forward on his path.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

30. - Top - End - #90

"Can't trust people that point at themselves. Last time I saw that happen, I was the Dark Lord Moldypants. I think. THat was some strong liquor."

*points at Raiser*
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.