New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Anna Wu

"If he can be useful, yes. Even if the Prince decides to administer Final Death on his domitor, it could be possible," Anna replied to Karl as she pulled on the ghoul's cuffed hands to urge him to his feet.

"Are there any others alive?" she asked the others.

"I'm going to hide him and myself. Find Victor, and then we'll head back to the church with any surviving ghouls, for questioning," Anna said.

To the ghoul, she whispered in his ear again.

"No one can hear you. No one can see you. Even if you punch them in the face, they won't know you're there," she said, "do as I say and you might live to see the sunrise."

Once they were squared away, she called upon her powers of obfuscate to conceal the ghoul and herself, then flipped the safety on the rifle and let it hang by its strap. Hands free, she pulled her glock and stuck it into the ghoul's back to get him to start walking.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming the ghoul can heal himself enough to walk.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-21 at 08:22 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Karl nods his head in agreement on Anna's assertion. To her question he replies, "Another one or two in a similar state as the one you have. It's probably... best we don't leave any more witnesses, and I don't think we need to drag the whole gang back with us. Gabe and I can take care of the others if you're fine with it." He grits his teeth at this, a deep solemnity to his words.

The way Karl is holding his gun, almost with disgust, tells Anna all she needs to know about what he means. He and Gabe were going to kill the rest of the Ghouls unless Anna protested.

In the far distance, the faint sound of sirens begins to become audible.

The Ghoul says nothing, but gives the weakest nod of acknowledgement and hopefully assent. As Anna takes hold of the man, she watches as some of the bullet holes in his chest and abdomen begin to slowly inch themselves towards closing.

(OOC: Domitor? Ghouls can heal themselves a little depending on how much Vitae they've been given. He probably doesn't have enough to fully recover, and it's gonna make him twitchy in only the way a starved blood addict could be)
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2023-05-25 at 07:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Edit:
    Unable to locate the ghoul who tried to talk to them in the beginning, anna realized they’re out of time.

“One’s enough,” she replied, “we’ll be right behind you.”
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-25 at 08:12 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Very well," Karl says through gritted teeth. He turns over his shoulder, presumably making eye contact with Gabe. Anna hears him holler "Do it," the command followed by a series of gunfire. He turns back to Anna and says, "Let's go." He pockets his weapon and begins running down walkway, bootsteps muffled by dirt smeared carpet.

Eyes peek out from behind windows, but no one dares open a door or get in the way, as the trio make their way downstairs and away from the motel, as they are joined by Victor. Somehow, and fortunately, no crowds have gathered to witness the firefight. And of course, anyone stupid enough to take a picture or video with their phones will be rewarded with garbage footage; not that the four witness any Kine in the act.

Being undead has its advantages, and one of them is not needing to breath harder when you are running for your life. Several blocks later, but not a lick out of breath, nor drenched in the mortal curse of sweat, Victor says smugly, "So... I guess there wasn't much point bugging their van." He gestures toward the half conscious Ghoul and says, "I see we took a party favor."
    Show

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    "Very well," Karl says through gritted teeth. He turns over his shoulder, presumably making eye contact with Gabe. Anna hears him holler "Do it," the command followed by a series of gunfire. He turns back to Anna and says, "Let's go." He pockets his weapon and begins running down walkway, bootsteps muffled by dirt smeared carpet.

Eyes peek out from behind windows, but no one dares open a door or get in the way, as the trio make their way downstairs and away from the motel, as they are joined by Victor. Somehow, and fortunately, no crowds have gathered to witness the firefight. And of course, anyone stupid enough to take a picture or video with their phones will be rewarded with garbage footage; not that the four witness any Kine in the act.

Being undead has its advantages, and one of them is not needing to breath harder when you are running for your life. Several blocks later, but not a lick out of breath, nor drenched in the mortal curse of sweat, Victor says smugly, "So... I guess there wasn't much point bugging their van." He gestures toward the half conscious Ghoul and says, "I see we took a party favor."
    Anna Wu

As they left, Anna looked over Karl and Gabe to see if either were severely injured. On the way to the Church, she Pulsed ahead to Antoine let him know they were on their way with a ghoul witness to the attack, intended on interviewing him there, and invited Antoine to observe.

"It was a precaution, same as your being outside," Anna replied to Victor, "I'm surprised none of them ran, to be honest. Would have been so much cleaner if they just _talked_."
    She punctuated the last word by shoving the barrel of her pistol into the ghoul's kidney, then knocked twice on the door, not too loudly in deference to Antoine's sire who asked not to be disturbed.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-26 at 07:58 AM.
    TC for short

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Right after Victor finishes, Karl curses under his breath in German. He bites his lip, expression written on his face then says to Anna, "I'm sorry. He raises a point. The tracker... we should collect it before the cops find it. Those devices can be traced back to us. Won't be a Masquerade breach, but not worth the headache." He turns to Gabe, then back to Anna. "I will go alone, as I will be able to remain hidden and Anna, you will need to deal with the interrogation," he says, giving a nervous glare at Victor. With a grin he adds, "Who knows, maybe I'll find something else out while I am there."

Gabe will give his Sire a questioning look, but says nothing. Unless anyone else speaks up, Victor will disappear into the night to rush back to the motel.

The Ghoul moans a little when the gun is pressed into his head. The door opens even as Anna's hand is finishing its last knock. Antoine stands at the entrance, a scowl on his dark face. His eyes go wide when he sees the wounded Ghoul, and he says through gritted teeth, "I am so glad you brought him here." You can see animal fury behind the man's eyes, The Beast hungry for revenge, barely remaining chained.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Right after Victor finishes, Karl curses under his breath in German. He bites his lip, expression written on his face then says to Anna, "I'm sorry. He raises a point. The tracker... we should collect it before the cops find it. Those devices can be traced back to us. Won't be a Masquerade breach, but not worth the headache." He turns to Gabe, then back to Anna. "I will go alone, as I will be able to remain hidden and Anna, you will need to deal with the interrogation," he says, giving a nervous glare at Victor. With a grin he adds, "Who knows, maybe I'll find something else out while I am there."

Gabe will give his Sire a questioning look, but says nothing. Unless anyone else speaks up, Victor will disappear into the night to rush back to the motel.

The Ghoul moans a little when the gun is pressed into his head. The door opens even as Anna's hand is finishing its last knock. Antoine stands at the entrance, a scowl on his dark face. His eyes go wide when he sees the wounded Ghoul, and he says through gritted teeth, "I am so glad you brought him here." You can see animal fury behind the man's eyes, The Beast hungry for revenge, barely remaining chained.
    Anna Wu

"Good luck," she said to Karl.

"Good evening again," she said to Antoine, "you know this ghoul? We formally request permission to interview him here, under your supervision. Victor will ensure the truth is told, and we will record the conversation to send to the Prince."

Assuming Antoine agrees, she'll head inside to the location Antoine leads them to, and requests Victor dominate the ghoul to interrogate him. She is most interested in a few questions (and she will text Karl to ask if he has any questions of his own):
    Spoiler
    Show

1. What's the ghoul's name?
    2. Who is the ghoul's domitor?
    3. Who requested the attack on the church and what was its purpose?
    4. Who requested the drive-by in front of the theater, and what was its purpose?
    5. What were they instructed to do after the firebombing of the church?
    6. Were there any other Kindred involved in either of the two attacks?
    7. Who are the domitors of the other ghouls at the hotel?
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-29 at 08:44 PM.
    TC for short

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I don't," Antoine says in reply to Anna's first question. His lips peel back in a mirthful smile that shows his extended fangs. He completely ignores Anna's request. With a low growl in his voice he says , "But you are sure this was one of the Ghouls that attacked our Haven?" The last few words are colored red with an anger that is barely being contained, but he steps back to allow Anna to lead the Ghoul into the makeshift church.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't," Antoine says in reply to Anna's first question. His lips peel back in a mirthful smile that shows his extended fangs. He completely ignores Anna's request. With a low growl in his voice he says , "But you are sure this was one of the Ghouls that attacked our Haven?" The last few words are colored red with an anger that is barely being contained, but he steps back to allow Anna to lead the Ghoul into the makeshift church.
    Anna Wu

“It is not one hundred percent certain yet,” Anna replied as she nudged the ghoul inside, “even if he was, the ghouls are just the hammer, we need to find out the arm and the brain behind them. That’s what we intend to do now. Depending on how the interview goes, we can discuss leaving him in your custody afterwards, but as of now he is considered an important witness,” Anna said.

She stopped and looked Antoine in the eye.

“Justice must be served to those responsible, agreed?” she asked.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-29 at 08:44 PM.
    TC for short

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Antoine steps aside to let the entire group in, closing it after them with an audible thud.

As he begins to turn a series of bolts, a Pulse message comes in from Rachel, "'My business is over for the moment. I assume whatever you found is either done with for the night or you've had more trouble then you were expecting. Let me know if you need me"

"Yes, justice must be served," Antoine says stepping forward, eyes still filled with barely restrained hate. "I assume," he says, "that as this is our Haven, we will have the right to mete out justice for what has been done to US!"
    Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine steps aside to let the entire group in, closing it after them with an audible thud.

As he begins to turn a series of bolts, a Pulse message comes in from Rachel, "'My business is over for the moment. I assume whatever you found is either done with for the night or you've had more trouble then you were expecting. Let me know if you need me"

"Yes, justice must be served," Antoine says stepping forward, eyes still filled with barely restrained hate. "I assume," he says, "that as this is our Haven, we will have the right to mete out justice for what has been done to US!"
    Anna Wu

Anna shoved the ghoul onto the couch and kept her pistol pointed at him. With her other hand, she forwarded Rachel's message to Gabe, then set her phone to record and placed it nearby.

"My own haven was burned and nearly destroyed not long ago, so I understand your anger and frustration," Anna said, "justice will be determined by the Prince and possibly the primogen, through whatever we learn here."

"Antoine, can I say you are committed to help bring to justice the directors of the attack against your haven, whomever they may be?" she asked.

Either he would agree, or he would be diplomatic and say that justice would be handled by the Prince, but either way served Anna's purpose.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-30 at 11:09 AM.
    TC for short

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Antoine stares at Anna, eyes narrowing as he weighs his options.

(OOC: Would you give me an intimidation or Persuasion roll at +1)
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Rachel is at something of a loose end and so chooses to hunt to pass the time. After finding a well populated area she will fall back on an old trick of posing as a lone woman with car trouble to see who she attracts. She is not particularly picky on who she attracts but will try to find someone on their own. If there was any problems she could always ask them nicely if they would get in the car with her.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Antoine stares at Anna, eyes narrowing as he weighs his options.

(OOC: Would you give me an intimidation or Persuasion roll at +1)
    Anna smiled at Antoine as her finger hovered over the record button.

Spoiler
    Show
    persuasion + presence +1: (6d10)[6][1][9][2][6][2](26)
    10 again: (6d10)[7][7][5][4][4][1](28)
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-31 at 10:13 PM.
    TC for short

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

It takes Rachel less then fifteen minutes to find a mark. Pretending to not know how to change a flat, the vampire attracts a middle aged man in athleisure who may be coming back from a late night gym session, complete with small blue dufflebag.

By the looks of him, he's probably hit a midlife crisis, because his muscles belong on a man at least twenty years his junior. However, he does not approach Rachel's car as a lustful predator, but instead as a concerned father. Putting both arms out in front of him to show he means no threat, he says in a kindly voice, "Mam are you alright? I don't mean to pry, but is there anything I can help with?" There is actual concern in the man's pale blue eyes, but he comes no closer till Rachel has acknowledge him, and made it clear she is comfortable with his approach.

(OOC: We'll role play this out a little bit, as we slowly bring Rachel back into the game. I have preemptively filled Rachel's blood points in her character box)

(OOC: That said, TC please don't forget to reply to Rachel's Pulse message... see my IC post above)

A scowl crosses Antoine's face as he registers what Anna has just done with the tape recorder. His tongue quickly flashes across his teeth, as he weighs his options. After a moment's pause he replies, "Fine. One term though. Whatever the Prince decides for his justice, promise you will advocate that I and my Sire are aloud to deliver it!"
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2023-06-03 at 09:00 AM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

It takes Rachel less then fifteen minutes to find a mark. Pretending to not know how to change a flat, the vampire attracts a middle aged man in athleisure who may be coming back from a late night gym session, complete with small blue dufflebag.

By the looks of him, he's probably hit a midlife crisis, because his muscles belong on a man at least twenty years his junior. However, he does not approach Rachel's car as a lustful predator, but instead as a concerned father. Putting both arms out in front of him to show he means no threat, he says in a kindly voice, "Mam are you alright? I don't mean to pry, but is there anything I can help with?" There is actual concern in the man's pale blue eyes, but he comes no closer till Rachel has acknowledge him, and made it clear she is comfortable with his approach.

(OOC: We'll role play this out a little bit, as we slowly bring Rachel back into the game. I have preemptively filled Rachel's blood points in her character box)

(OOC: That said, TC please don't forget to reply to Rachel's Pulse message... see my IC post above)

A scowl crosses Antoine's face as he registers what Anna has just done with the tape recorder. His tongue quickly flashes across his teeth, as he weighs his options. After a moment's pause he replies, "Fine. One term though. Whatever the Prince decides for his justice, promise you will advocate that I and my Sire are aloud to deliver it!"
    “Gladly,” Anna said.

How interesting it would be if it turns out we discover hard evidence Nova was behind this,” Anna thought.

She turned to the ghoul and motioned for Victor to join her.

Spoiler
    Show
    she will go through the line of questioning above
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-03 at 07:06 PM.
    TC for short

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Was he that perceptive? For a moment Rachel had to wonder if her mood was visible on her face. 'Oh just a work thing with some of my bosses. I'll work it out eventually.' She'll gesture towards the hood of her car. 'It's not starting. You any good with cars?'

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Good. I will hold you to that," Antoine says with a greedy but satisfied grin, " Follow me then,". He turns on his heels and leads the way back through the apartment/makeshift church, and into the kitchen. The space is tight with so many gathered. Not waiting for Anna, Antoine grabs the badly wounded Ghoul by the blood stained shirt, and throws him onto a small folding chair. The kitchen itself smells of bleach and soaps, but is invaded with the stench of the man's sweat, and his blood, and the lingering odors of gunpowder and smoke.

Victor steps forward, leaning over and cups the man's face tightly in both hands, as if he were about to kiss him. But the Ventrue stares the Ghoul in the eyes and commands, "Answer everyone of our questions honestly and completely." The ghoul's dark eyes dilate immediately, and go hazy. The man mumbles a slack jawed ascension. Gabe rises then and turns to Anna. With a smug grin he says "He's all yours."

(OOC: I see your list above, but we are going to roleplay through this)

Rachel's question causes the man to grin. "I'm no mechanic," he says with a chuckle, "but I won't cost you as much as one either." He takes a couple of steps closer to Rachel, all the while watching her warily to make sure she doesn't feel threatened. He looks into the driver's side window, practically turning his back to Rachel and says, "Do you mind if I take a look?"

And that is when Rachel finally gets a message back. The message is from Gabe and reads, "Things have definitely been busy. Back at the Church where we split off. Welcome to join. May be here a while."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Anna Wu

Anna nodded to Victor, then addressed the ghoul.

“What is your name, and what is the name of your domitor, the kindred who allows you to drink their blood?” Anna asked.
    TC for short

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

'Be my guest.' Rachel doesn't step back or otherwise look worried at the man's presence. If he turns away towards the car she'll briefly check her phone messages.

'Is this the sort of thing where I'm going to need to replace a part? Maybe I need to call taxi.'

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

There is a split second when the Ghoul's expression is that of pure spite. His brow knits, and his lips curl up in a snarl (sans vampiric teeth). But the malice is drained from his face in a moment as his eyes glaze over. Slack jawed, almost dreamily, he replies to Anna's question. "My name is Ignacio," he says flatly, "and my Domitor is Saul." Anna was familiar enough to know that Saul was indeed a member of The Carthians, though she didn't know how tightly he ran with Nova.

"Sure," the man says in reply to the invitation, flashing momentarily a soft grin. He walks cautiously past Rachel, again moving in such a way as if to show that he meant no harm, coming around to open up the hood of the car. Back still turned to Rachel, she has plenty of time to reply to the message.

He studies the car's innards for a long moment before replying to Rachel's question. "Well..." he says, eyes still working over the compartment, "I honestly don't see anything immediately wrong. What exactly were you noticing?"
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

There is a split second when the Ghoul's expression is that of pure spite. His brow knits, and his lips curl up in a snarl (sans vampiric teeth). But the malice is drained from his face in a moment as his eyes glaze over. Slack jawed, almost dreamily, he replies to Anna's question. "My name is Ignacio," he says flatly, "and my Domitor is Saul." Anna was familiar enough to know that Saul was indeed a member of The Carthians, though she didn't know how tightly he ran with Nova.

"Sure," the man says in reply to the invitation, flashing momentarily a soft grin. He walks cautiously past Rachel, again moving in such a way as if to show that he meant no harm, coming around to open up the hood of the car. Back still turned to Rachel, she has plenty of time to reply to the message.

He studies the car's innards for a long moment before replying to Rachel's question. "Well..." he says, eyes still working over the compartment, "I honestly don't see anything immediately wrong. What exactly were you noticing?"
    "Very good Ignacio," Anna said, "Who requested the recent attack on this church, and what was its purpose?"

Spoiler
    Show
    int + Politics to know any additional information about Saul: (3d10)[2][3][8](13)
    10 again: (3d10)[6][9][4](19)
    TC for short

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Rachel will text Gabe back while she watches the man examine her car. 'As long as no one important died. I will come find you after dinner.'

When the man addresses her, 'The engine felt like it was cutting out, and there was this rattling sound coming from somewhere. I know it didn't sound like that this morning. Do you think something might have come loose somewhere?'

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The Ghoul's face is suddenly stricken with fear as he realizes what is happening. When Anna asks her next question, his face screws up as if he were being burned, his brow knitting, his jaw clenched, and his eyes squeezed shut. He struggles for a moment before muttering through clenched teeth. "I don't know," he says to the first question, and to the second, "I think to weaken The Spear, and maybe force them into open war."

(OOC: Anna knows that Saul is a midlevel Carthian, neither a specifically big player, nor a neonate)

Gabe's reply simply reads, "Okay."

The man replies with his head focused on the trunk, "Not sure. I still don't see anything." He looks up and turns to Rachel and says, "Uh, can I see what happens when you try to turn it on?"
    Show

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

'Sure.' Rachel had prepared for this earlier by replacing her car key's battery with a replacement that had long since run out of charge. She will move to her driver's seat and turn her key.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

The Ghoul's face is suddenly stricken with fear as he realizes what is happening. When Anna asks her next question, his face screws up as if he were being burned, his brow knitting, his jaw clenched, and his eyes squeezed shut. He struggles for a moment before muttering through clenched teeth. "I don't know," he says to the first question, and to the second, "I think to weaken The Spear, and maybe force them into open war."

(OOC: Anna knows that Saul is a midlevel Carthian, neither a specifically big player, nor a neonate)

Gabe's reply simply reads, "Okay."

The man replies with his head focused on the trunk, "Not sure. I still don't see anything." He looks up and turns to Rachel and says, "Uh, can I see what happens when you try to turn it on?"
    "Okay," Anna said.
    She hadn't decided yet about how she felt about this ghoul, who was completely at their mercy. Some semblance of empathy remained in her; this was someone's son, and while they hadn't inflicted any real pain on him since they brought him to the Church, she could only imagine what Antoine and his sire would do once they left. She hoped he had some useful information.

"Interesting. Who asked you to go?" she asked.
    If it's one of the other ghouls: "Who is their domitor?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-12 at 03:48 AM.
    TC for short

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Rachel turns the key, and sure enough though the engine tries to turn, it never starts. Looking through the windshield, she can see that this has brought a grin to the man's face. He comes around the side and waves a hand, indicating that Rachel can stop trying the engine. "I think I know what happened," he says still grinning, "you must have left a light on or something when you left your car. My guess is your battery must be dead." He's got one arm propped up against side of the car, leaning forward over the driver's side door, head bowed so that he's close to eye level with Rachel. So close that Rachel could just reach out... and take him.

"It was another of you're kind," the ghoul says more readily, almost as if this were not forced, "one of my boss's pals I assumed. Said his name was Reggie something... I think Reggie Fort." This name is immediately recognizable, and triggers a thousand alarm bells in the ears of every Kindred in the room.

Prince Reggie Fort was the Carthian ruler of Oakland!
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Rachel turns the key, and sure enough though the engine tries to turn, it never starts. Looking through the windshield, she can see that this has brought a grin to the man's face. He comes around the side and waves a hand, indicating that Rachel can stop trying the engine. "I think I know what happened," he says still grinning, "you must have left a light on or something when you left your car. My guess is your battery must be dead." He's got one arm propped up against side of the car, leaning forward over the driver's side door, head bowed so that he's close to eye level with Rachel. So close that Rachel could just reach out... and take him.

"It was another of you're kind," the ghoul says more readily, almost as if this were not forced, "one of my boss's pals I assumed. Said his name was Reggie something... I think Reggie Fort." This name is immediately recognizable, and triggers a thousand alarm bells in the ears of every Kindred in the room.

Prince Reggie Fort was the Carthian ruler of Oakland!
    Only her previous training, and the fact she was already dead, allowed Anna to keep her surprise from showing. She needed to find out who else was potentially working with Reggie Fort.

“What were the names of the other ghouls in the motel with you, and who were their domitors?” Anna asked.

Spoiler
    Show
    anna is gojng to get a complete list if she can but no need to flesh out the names of all the ghouls if you don’t want.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-17 at 10:27 PM.
    TC for short

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Rachel adopts a pained expression. '****. I had no idea. That's never happened before.' There was always a chance there would be someone around to witness her dragging a man into her car so it was better to be tidy. 'So I call a garage tomorrow then? Any chance you could drop me off somewhere?'

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

The ghoul's eyes give Anna one last look of defiance and hatred, before glossing over again. When he speaks, there is defeat in his words, as he lets Victor's blood magic rip the truth from him. He details the names of the other six ghouls, all of which Anna and the others document, and names several other Kindred as their masters. Most of the names Anna and the others don't recognize, though one of the Domitors is Maximus, a Ventrue Carthian of some repute in San Francisco.

(OOC: Thank you for that.)

When he is done betraying everyone, the Ghoul hangs his head and softly begins to weep. "I'm sorry. I've told you everything. Please stop," he pleads.

The man shrugs, "You could, or you could just get your car towed. Do you have Triple A, or something similar?" To the second question, the man shrugs and says, "I'm walking. I mean, if you wanted to walk with me back to my apartment I suppose I could give you a ride, but that might be a bit of a walk." This last part he says with an uncomfortable look on his face, and he was starting to study Rachel a little closer, eyes searching for some explanation for what was happening here.
    Show