New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Rise of the Runelords (PF1) IC thread

Raam looks about. "Band? Um...maybe?" he says unconfidently. Then with a shrug he nods and encourages the nobleman to follow him back to the town square. "Come on, Mr. Foxglove. Let's get you to the priest to look at your wounds..."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zeratuu collects the goblin leader's shortbow and arrows for herself. The potion she holds up to get everyone's attention, then after a moment of thought gives it to the halfing. "Keep for someone bad-hurt, yes? You are also fast-sneaky, can bring to hurt person if needed." she says. As for the masterwork weapon, she appraises it critically. "Is better-well crafted then most. Neo-classical horsechopper design. If find weapons collector-hoarder, worth more then iron-scrap at smith."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sorin smiles Nice to meet Aldorn. The names Sorin. Upon hearing the name sorin trys to remember if the name sounds familiar while doing this he continues talking but I wouldn't call us a band we just met after all. We just did what any person with the means would have done. He quickly glances at the goblin Why I'm sure even those who aren't traditionally qualified would have pitched in if it lasted long enough.

Spoiler: Ooc
    Show

Knowledge local-(1d20+7)[11]

I apologize in advance frosty I'm kinda going to act like a **** to you for the rest of the day. You're a goblin this free target and I'm bound to a pretty dickish spirit for the day.
    Last edited by razorfloss; 2024-01-08 at 12:39 PM.
    Its not about having good grades It's about passing the semester

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Nicholas (Nick if he likes you) Lorchester
    Jeqem Ashthorn

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Walking beside Mr. Foxglove, So Mr. Foxglove what brings you to town and why were they after you ?

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by razorfloss View Post
    Sorin smiles Nice to meet Aldorn. The names Sorin. Upon hearing the name sorin trys to remember if the name sounds familiar while doing this he continues talking but I wouldn't call us a band we just met after all. We just did what any person with the means would have done. He quickly glances at the goblin Why I'm sure even those who aren't traditionally qualified would have pitched in if it lasted long enough.

Spoiler: Ooc
    Show

Knowledge local-[roll0]

I apologize in advance frosty I'm kinda going to act like a **** to you for the rest of the day. You're a goblin this free target and I'm bound to a pretty dickish spirit for the day.
    "Eh? We not band. Not maker of musik! Unless..." The goblin looks at Sorin. "...unless you be wantin t' hear WugWug try sing goblin chant?"

To the nobleman, WugWug goes, "Longshank FoxMitts. You be needing healing? WugWug can provide some."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Aldern smiles beatifically at his saviours. "Actually, it is Lord Foxglove, or Your Lordship. But that is neither here nor there. I think they may have recognised me, but I suspect they were attacking everyone they met," he says.

He then reaches down to Wugwug and pats them on the shoulder gently. "Thank you, my little friend. I am not injured."

He follows the group of his rescuers towards the town square.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Drakaina furrows his brow at WugWug then chuckles before speaking "Friend, I think I speak for everybody when I say we have heard enough goblin songs to last for a while."

8. - Top - End - #98

The kobold sticks with the group - with the townspeople on high alert from the battle and her presence so thoroughly outed, a group who so far has shown good-will was valuable to ingratiate herself with.

"This one is called Zeratuu. And not a singing-band, Lord Foxglove thought-expected that this war-band or adventurer-band."
    Last edited by Gyrfalcon; 2024-01-15 at 03:15 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99

Sorin smiles No my new goblin friend keep singing just stand in front while you do so so the townfolk can hear of our victory and rejoice

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

10. - Top - End - #100

NecromancerGuy

Raam gulps audibly as he silently wonders what he's gotten himself into. However, he knows better than to ignore a nobleman, so he continues to lead the Lord back to the town square as he glances about at the other warriors in their little...band...

The goblin seems to be unusual for his kind, but a helpful wizard is not something to scoff at. The kobold's species explains much of their cat-and-mouse game of the last several days. The others all seem more or less normal, if not exactly friendly. "We should be ready to defend...WugWug here. Just in case the townsfolk assume he was part of the attack," he suggests to the others as they walk.

11. - Top - End - #101

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne-Rob View Post
    Raam gulps audibly as he silently wonders what he's gotten himself into. However, he knows better than to ignore a nobleman, so he continues to lead the Lord back to the town square as he glances about at the other warriors in their little...band...

The goblin seems to be unusual for his kind, but a helpful wizard is not something to scoff at. The kobold's species explains much of their cat-and-mouse game of the last several days. The others all seem more or less normal, if not exactly friendly. "We should be ready to defend...WugWug here. Just in case the townsfolk assume he was part of the attack," he suggests to the others as they walk.
    Sorin scoffs Nonsense. They will be able to clearly see Wug Wug for the hero he is. He's even wearing clothes that others of his kind wouldn't be caught dead in. Us blocking him would only hurt his glorious entrance to the adoring public. I'm sure that nothing will go wrong especially with lord Foxglove to advocate for us.

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Lord Foxglove looks a little startled, but cheerfully says, "Why, yes. Of course. I will advocate for my little friends here. You are all heroes, and should be rewarded. I am bit sure if rewards will be forthcoming, as the attack probably destroyed any semblance of order and generosity, but I will assuredly speak up for you, if you think it will help at all."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Well then Mr. Foxglove, where we recued you, maybe your pockets will be a bit more generous. Even if the others are not so much.

looking to the others

I would suggest we get to the bottom of this attack soon however.

14. - Top - End - #104

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    Well then Mr. Foxglove, where we recued you, maybe your pockets will be a bit more generous. Even if the others are not so much.

looking to the others

I would suggest we get to the bottom of this attack soon however.
    Sorin gasp and puts his right hand on his chest scandalized as if the mere suggestion offends his sensibilitiesSIR!! We just met the man and honor demands we get him safety first. Stop trying to extort the man until he's safe first for Lissalas sake. Sorin sighs dramatically Did no one ever teach you proper travel etiquette?

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

15. - Top - End - #105

NecromancerGuy

Raam shakes his head and rolls his eyes from the front of the group, happy his expression isn't visible to the strange party behind him. "No one is going to extort anyone - come along, your Lordship," he says without turning his head as he leads the man towards the town center where it all began.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

Drakaina goes rigid as the blunt request for payment is made and shakes his head disappointingly "I'll catch up with you in a short while, i am going to return this knife first."

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Lord Foxglove blushes, then replies, "I will of course recompense you for saving me, though I don't have money on me right now. Come and see me later and I will give you fifty gold pieces each for your noble deeds."

18. - Top - End - #108

NecromancerGuy

Raam tries to hide his gasp of surprise at the not-insignificant value of coin being offered. With a renewed and more genuine smile he continues to lead the way to the main square, a bit more hopeful that good will come from this day than a moment before.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

George begins to play a merry tune, while walking with Lord Foxglove

20. - Top - End - #110

The kobold's reptilian eyes widen and narrow at the surprising generosity of the nobleman. 50 gold was not an insignificant amount, much less 50 gold per person. Combined with his patronage perhaps making the town willing to tolerate the little reptile, and she could practically taste the cooked food, far better than the squeak-squeak pests drawn to the stables that she had been subsisting on.

"This one is called Zeratuu, most generous-kind Master." she says, scurrying to keep up with the tallfolk, humming to the singer's jaunty tune as she admires the burning fires and goblin corpses on the streets.
    Last edited by Gyrfalcon; 2024-02-13 at 05:20 AM.