New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Runners from the Hollows (SR5e)

Among the areas in the FDC, the Hollows are one of the better-known ones - at least among locals. Once a massive building, its purpose lost to history, it has long since been hollowed out and replaced with a confusing maze of roads and buildings stacked atop each other that has been known to confuse even GridGuide. Over the years, it's expanded far beyond the original building that gave it its name, but locals still call the whole thing the Hollows.

The Hollows are a strange place. Slum enough to be a safe space for SINless to live without risk of discovery by police or the corps, maintained enough for upright citizens to feel safe calling it home, it's a bewildering mix of cultures that has stayed strong and close-knit through everything the Sixth World has thrown at it.

But nowhere is safe forever.

You all grew up in the Hollows, but you didn't stay there long. Whether due to hard work, connections, or sheer luck, you found yourself leaving your home and making a name for yourselves in the shadows. You are the kind of people that other runners use as an example when they dream of making it big, the kind of legends that at least the smart executives of the megacorps...maybe aren't scared of, per se, but are at least cautious of enough that when they do hire you, they'll give you favourable contracts, the better to mitigate the chance that you might one day be working a contract against them.

Maybe you keep in contact with your childhood friends and family both in and out of the Hollows, or maybe you just left a single number for someone to call in an emergency. But whatever the case, one day, you receive a message.

The Hollow are in danger.

And - while of course ostensibly this is just another run, albeit one that doesn't pay quite as well as the norm - the people who are trying to go after your childhood home are going to regret it.

Even you, though, have no idea that the threat to the Hollows will lead to events that could shake the entirety of the UCAS itself.

Spoiler: Big 16
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

Shadowrun 5e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?

Standard Shadowrun (although the actual plotline is coming from me adapting a non-Paizo Pathfinder adventure path. If you work out which one it is, please don't spoil things. ) In terms of tone, leaning more towards the 'pink mohawk' style than 'black trenchcoat,' but still with some realistic/serious elements.
    Also, for the purposes of this game, the only parts of the Shadowrun lore that will be absolutely canonical are the lore elements in the 5e core book. This is partly so that people can participate with access to only that book, and partly because I want to be able to create the plotlines for the game without having to spend ages consulting wikis. That said, I'm not going to go out of my way to contradict SR lore just for the sake of it, so you can assume that most elements of the lore will be valid unless I specifically contradict them.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

Somewhere between 3 and 6.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

These here forums, potentially with a Discord server for quick OOC communication if the accepted players are okay with it.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

Choose one:
    - 1000 Karma using the point-buy rules in Run Faster.
    - Combine the High Life and Prime Runner rules from the core book, with 50 Karma (instead of the 35 from Prime Runner). Optionally you can use the Sum To Ten rules from Run Faster, although with the High Life modifications it becomes 'Sum To Fifteen' instead.
    In either case, max availability is 20, max positive and negative quality limit is 50 Karma apiece. No limit on Device Rating. Beta- and Delta-grade cyberware is allowed in addition to the normal standard and alpha grades (providing it conforms to the max availability.)

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Whatever is applicable to your build (ie, whatever you can get from Priority selection or converting Karma to nuyen). In addition, all characters who don't have the SINner quality gain a Rating 6 fake SIN with Rating 6 fake licences appropriate to your 'day job'; by the magic of narrative convenience this SIN, and this SIN alone, automatically passes the checks needed to have you pass as normal people so long as you're only using it for mundane purposes. Similarly, as long as you don't draw undue attention to it, wherever you have your runner gear stashed will not be burgled or discovered.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

Not really applicable to the system. With a particularly compelling story I might be willing to allow a mage of the traditionally evil/NPC-only traditions using their abilities for good, but don't count on it.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

Anything available as a player race. Note that although centaurs, nagas, etc do not actually have the Distinctive Features negative quality, they're still very unusual and will be memorable!

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

As appropriate to your build.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

Not really applicable to the system. That said, characters who are more altruistic will be more easily able to justify why they're helping out. Not all of your hirers will have the money to pay for people who are as skilled as you are.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

Not applicable to the system.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

I'll roll for NPCs (and sometimes for players), players will roll for PCs. Dice rolls will be in the IC or OOC thread.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Yes. Mostly to make SR at least a bit more playable in PbP.
    - I'll roll initiative for all NPCs and PCs at the start of each combat round. All players will post all of their initiative passes in a single post, and then I'll do the same for the NPCs and resolve all the actions as appropriate. Yes, this will most likely disadvantage PCs more than NPCs, but going through 2-3 cycles of initiative per round of combat would be far too slow.
    - Anything that would normally lead to only a portion of the PCs doing anything (stealth, hacking, astral projection) is prohibited unless it can be resolved in a single roll. Instead, all PCs have the ability to declare Flashbacks (lightly stolen from Blades in the Dark).
    Spoiler: Flashback Rules
    Show
    When declaring a Flashback, you can state that at some point in the recent past, your PC did indeed go off on their own to do something. If applicable, the action will be simplified down to a single (possibly opposed) roll. Flashbacks cannot contradict something that has been established in canon (for instance, if a guard has shown up and caught the PC group somewhere they shouldn't be, you cannot Flashback to declare that you assassinated that guard), and flashbacks for actions that are unlikely that your PC would've thought to take the action at the time they actually took it in canon cost boxes of damage.
    - 0 damage: An ordinary action for which you had easy opportunity.
    - 1 damage: A complex action or unlikely opportunity.
    - 2 (or more) damage : An elaborate action that involved special opportunities or contingencies.
    The damage type is appropriate to what you were doing, so usually Stun or Matrix. Taking physical damage instead (such as a technomancer using their innate hotsim) counts as spending an additional box given that it's somewhat harder to heal.
    Instead of taking damage, you can spend an Edge point to declare a Flashback of any complexity.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

Yes. The characters all grew up in Washington, specifically in the Hollows, and were friends with each other (whether you continued to keep in contact after leaving the Hollows can be decided among the players once selections are made) before leaving to become famous (infamous?) shadowrunners and still have enough connections to the Hollows that someone could contact you to ask for help.
    In particular, I'd like you to define the NPC who lives in the Hollows who contacted you.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

Predominantly hack-and-slash (so to speak) and roleplaying.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

I think I have most of the 5e books (or at least, most of the ones with mechanics elements in them), so feel free to use whatever. The one exception to this is the negative qualities that will force you to start a fight. Those are only allowed if you can pass the test under normal circumstances by buying hits.
    Last edited by Llyarden; 2024-02-12 at 05:29 PM.
    "Follow the moonwalking Nosepass!"
    "Can you put the lich in a box?"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Runners from the Hollows (SR5e)

Reposting from other thread:

Name Marνa Gallo, runs under the alias Selene. Ork Face/Sam. Orksploitation star whose studio got shut down by competing outfits.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

posting interest

Choose one:
    Spoiler: Combine the High Life and Prime Runner rules
    Show

Prime Runner play
    • Modify the resources column on the Priority Table as follows:
    • Priority A: 500,000 nuyen *(x2)
    • Priority B: 325,000 nuyen *(x1)
    • Priority C: 210,000 nuyen *(x2)
    • Priority D: 150,000 nuyen -N/A
    • Priority E: 100,000 nuyen -N/A
    • Karma: Each player receives 35 Karma to customize * changed to 50 Karma
    characters (maximum of 70 Karma).
    • Gear Restrictions: Device Ratings must be rated at 6 or less.
    Maximum Availability is 20 or less.
    • Nuyen Restrictions: Characters may convert up to 25 Karma
    into nuyen (50,000 nuyen).
    • Karma Restrictions: Instead of the normal Charisma x 3
    Karma for contacts, increase this amount to Charisma x 6
    Karma for contacts.
    • Follow all other rules for Character Creation/Advancement
    as laid out in this chapter.

High Life
    When creating characters to play in a campaign like this, Attribute Points, Skills Points, and Resources should be increased dramatically from what is presented in default Character Creation. When using the Priority Table, players should select twice from row A, once from row B, and twice from row C.

@GM RE: Gear Restrictions: Device Ratings must be rated at 6 or less. - Are we still restricted to this??
    and on the max karma is that stil l70 as listed or is it 50 flat ?

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    Whatever is applicable to your build.
    In addition, all characters who don't have the SINner quality gain a Rating 6 fake SIN with Rating 6 fake licences appropriate to your 'day job'; by the magic of narrative convenience this SIN, and this SIN alone, automatically passes the checks needed to have you pass as normal people so long as you're only using it for mundane purposes. Similarly, as long as you don't draw undue attention to it, wherever you have your runner gear stashed will not be burgled or discovered

@GM so does that negate the need for the nuyen amount from using the Priority system as the rule seems to indicate no more than 5,000 starting after all gear is purchased?
    if we choose the SINner quality , would we still be able to acquire fake sins / licenses ect ?

Sources I have available to me

cromeflesh, firing line, gun heaven 3, rigger 5.0, run faster, run n gun, shadow spells, runner companion, street grimore, complete trog.

Requesting this race

(online)BODY AGI REA STR WIL LOG INT CHA EDG Magic ESS INI
    Pixie 1/2 3/8 3/8 1/2 3/8 2/7 2/7 3/8 2/7 1 6 REA+INT
    Racial Traits:Astral Perception, Concealment (Self Only), Vanishing, Uneducated; Movement (x1/x2/+1; x2/x6/+2m flight)

if not allowed (which I can understand) I will go with a published from the book race

edited
    Last edited by samduke; 2024-02-12 at 01:22 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

'Max Karma' means the amount that you can gain in total from your starting amount plus your negative qualities. In this case, that would be 100. (Obviously this is only applicable if you use Priority building.)

From what I recall the vast majority of items don't have a DR higher than 6 to begin with. But no, items of DR6 or higher are available, provided that they have Availability 20 or less. I'll add that to the OP.

When I say 'whatever it applicable to your build' I mean 'whatever you can buy using nuyen gained from karma or priority selection' - ie, the default. Sorry for the confusion.

SINners can buy fake SINs, yes.

No homebrew/custom stuff; please only use stuff in the books.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Llyarden View Post
    'Max Karma' means the amount that you can gain in total from your starting amount plus your negative qualities. In this case, that would be 100. (Obviously this is only applicable if you use Priority building.)

From what I recall the vast majority of items don't have a DR higher than 6 to begin with. But no, items of DR6 or higher are available, provided that they have Availability 20 or less. I'll add that to the OP.

When I say 'whatever it applicable to your build' I mean 'whatever you can buy using nuyen gained from karma or priority selection' - ie, the default. Sorry for the confusion.

SINners can buy fake SINs, yes.

No homebrew/custom stuff; please only use stuff in the books.
    okay using the Combine the High Life and Prime Runner rules which I spoiled above.
    one does not gain priority D or E.

BUT I do not want Priority C Magic, would rather have it as E... but there appears to be no alternative in the High Life section.

would you allow a variant to the high life choices ?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    okay using the Combine the High Life and Prime Runner rules which I spoiled above.
    one does not gain priority D or E.

BUT I do not want Priority C Magic, would rather have it as E... but there appears to be no alternative in the High Life section.

would you allow a variant to the high life choices ?
    That's why I allowed the sum to 10 rules from Run Faster (although with High Life it becomes 15 instead of 10). You could, for instance, have AAABE instead of AABCC.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Llyarden View Post
    That's why I allowed the sum to 10 rules from Run Faster (although with High Life it becomes 15 instead of 10). You could, for instance, have AAABE instead of AABCC.
    i will look at sum of (15) then not one that I have used in the past though

Edited
    Sr5 Core p 451
    Cyberware/Bioware Grades such as alphaware, betaware, deltaware

Cromeflesh p 145
    Nanoware

are you allow characters to start with or use any of these beyond what the rules indicate for Alphaware ?
    Last edited by samduke; 2024-02-12 at 03:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Reposting from other thread:

Name Marνa Gallo, runs under the alias Selene. Ork Face/Sam. Orksploitation star whose studio got shut down by competing outfits.
    Hey, talky sister! Sarai Milliken, contracted as Dove. Pixie face with a dash of sneaking. She does aerial videos, street comedy, a variety of productions centered on her cutie patootie and silver tongue. Her old friend David Sinclair is now a city councilor, and dropped her the first note since she did the New Year's Eve celebration about a problem that needed more discreet discussion.

Character sheet with everything added up but not neat:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pixie (70): 1 bod, 3 agi, 3 rea, 1 str, 3 wil, 2 log, 2 int, 3 cha, 2 edg, 1 mag
    astral perception, concealment, uneducated
    Class III Surge (30) [Meta Cha [15], Glamour [12]
    (+2 Social limit, +1 dice for non-intimidation social skills, Distinctive Style)
    Astral hazing [15], Striking Skin [4], Symbiosis [5], Slow healer [3]
    Adept (20): 2xvoice control, 2x kinesics, Combat Sense, 2xCool Resolve
    Peacemaker: +2 dice for negotiation, 2xEnhanced Perception, Cha/Int (3) test at the start of combat to be able to cause physical damage
    Pacifist Adept (15) Violence within Mag*2 reduces limit by 4, +3 social to stop violence, reduce 1s for glitches by 3
    Exceptional Attribute (Cha) (28)
    Mentor Spirit (10)
    Local Fame (8) (+1 social limit, +1 dice on social fans, public awareness 2)
    Trustworthy (30) (+2 limit, +1 Influence dice to trust)
    Pacifist (+20) (only self-defense)
    National SIN (France) (+10)
    Unsteady Hands (+14)
    Inspired (8) +2 street cred with artists, +1 Performance
    Privileged Family Name (14) minor locals -2 social dice
    Tough As Nails (20) +1 physical, +1 stun condition boxes
    120/1000 karma, 76-44=32 karma
    4->10 cha=225 karma
    3->5 agi, wil=2*45=90 karma
    3->4 rea=20 karma
    1->4 mag=45 karma
    2->4 edg=35 karma
    415 karma, 415+120+32+42=609
    Athletics 2 (15)
    Stealth 2 (15)
    First Aid 4 (20)
    Influence 7 (140)
    Acting 7 (140)
    15+15+20+140+140=330 karma, 415+120+32+42+330=939
    Business 4 (0)
    Street - Hollows Atmosphere 2 (4)
    Street - Hollows Geography 2 (4)
    Interests - Theater 2 (4)
    Interests - Improv Comedy 2 (4)
    Interests - Pop Music 2 (4)
    Professional - Corporate Procedure 1 (2)
    44 karma, 983 total
    4 months Medium lifestyle, medkit rating 3, Docwagon basic, 8k nuyen
    30 karma in contacts
    David Sinclair, District 16 Representative (5 connection/2 loyalty)
    Adrienne Milliken, Mother (1 connection/6 loyalty)
    Rachel Dumont, Manager (4 connection/3 loyalty)
    Allyson Tubson, Landlady (2 connection/2 loyalty)
    Lilah Smith, Fan/Barista (2 connection, 3 loyalty)

Uneducated: no defaulting for tech/academic/pro knowledge, double cost to learn/improve
    Glamour: +2 social limit, +1 dice for non-intimidation skills, Style
    Distinctive Style: +2 dice to identify/trace character, -1 difficulty for memory tests
    Astral Hazing: Rating 3 background count, 6 meters away
    Striking Skin: +2 dice to identify/locate character
    Slow Healer: -2 dice for all healing tests
    Symbiosis: +1 dice for social tests with people living in neighborhood, healing tests within; Mild Allergy in bad area
    Voice Control (2): +2 social limit, Impersonation+Cha+2 vs. double the system rating or Perception/Intuition of characters
    Kinesics (2): +2 to resist social tests and emotion reading
    Combat Sense: +1 dice to defend against ranged and melee, Perception test before surprise
    Cool Resolve (2): +2 dice on all opposed social tests
    Enhanced Perception (2): +2 dice for perception tests
    Peacemaker: +2 dice negotiation, Cha+Int (3) to start hitting
    Pacifist Adept: Physical/stun damage attempts have -4 limit, +3 dice and limit to make social/knowledge check against using violence, attacks on or by adept need 3 fewer 1s to glitch
    Fame (local): +1 social limit, +1 dice for fans, public awareness 2
    Trustworthy: +1 dice for influence, +2 social limit, when relying on trust
    Pacifist: will not strike first or go for wetwork
    Unsteady Hands: -2 dice for agility tests when stressed, after Agility+Body (4)
    Last edited by Captain Carrot; 2024-02-16 at 02:38 PM. Reason: pre-finalization character sheet

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    are you allow characters to start with or use any of these beyond what the rules indicate for Alphaware ?
    Ah, I forgot that neither of Prime Runner and High Life modify allowed cyberware grades. Beta- and Delta-grade cyberware are allowed (assuming they conform to the Availability 20 limit). Nanotechnology is not technically a grade in the same way, but it is also allowed.

(I know you didn't ask about it, but just for the sake of clarity, Gamma-grade cyberware is not allowed.)

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

You've changed the limit on negative qualities to 50 Karma from the usual 25, but didn't mention anything about positive. Was that intentional?
    Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

The LA Assignment Threads: Attempting to Make Monsters Playable Since 2016

My Homebrewer's Extended Signature
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Roland just endorsed a crack pairing?

Did... did we break the universe?
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyQuatch View Post
    It is a major flaw in the game. Destroy a moon? Sure. Talk to somebody a hundred miles away, that's going to be difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    Realistically speaking... D&D style magic doesn't exist, so... let's ignore reality.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debatra View Post
    You've changed the limit on negative qualities to 50 Karma from the usual 25, but didn't mention anything about positive. Was that intentional?
    No, I just forgot. Max of 50 for that as well.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Looking at currently doing Geppetto, a technomancer rigger, though I think I'm still going to have to wait for submerging to really do it effectively.

The idea of the character is they act through a humanoid drone most of the time.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Backstory
    In a futuristic world where technology and style converged, the striking presence of Seraphina Vortex captivated all who encountered her. Seraphina, with her captivating allure, boasted a form-fitting, high-tech bodysuit that enhanced her voluptuous silhouette. Adorned with luminescent accents, the suit seemed to meld seamlessly with her every curve. Cybernetic enhancements, intricately designed, blending the organic with the artificial. Holstered gracefully on her hip was an advanced pistol, it's sleek design complementing the futuristic elegance that surrounded her. Seraphina moved with a fluid grace, her long hair cascading like a waterfall down her back, when not up in it's usual ponytail. Her eyes, augmented with cutting-edge tech, radiated confidence and mystery.

The cityscape glowed with the neon hues of progress and technology. Sky-high buildings stretched towards the heavens, and sleek hovercars zipped through the air, where the line between order and chaos blurred. Several hours of travel later Seraphina was back in the Hollows, Riding through on her bike. Seraphina noted not much had changed over the years that she had spent working in corporate life. But there was that message from an old friend, The Hollow are in danger!. Not taking any chances Seraphina had brought her entire arsenal of weapons.

Spoiler: Seraphina Vortex
    Show

Character Name: Seraphina Vortex
    Archetype: Weapons Specialist

Physical Description:
    Height: 5 feet 0 inches
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Build: Lean and well-proportioned, with a military-trained physique.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hairstyle: Shoulder Length, Ponytail
    Eyes: Hazel
    Scars/Tattoos: No visible tattoos or scars
    Dominant Hand: Both

Attributes
    Body:6 AGI:7 REA:8 STR:6 WIL:4 LOG:8 INT:7 CHA:3 EDG:6 Karma:13

Initiative
    Physical Initiative: 15+2d6 ; Astral Initiative: 14+2D6

Walk rate: 14m ; Swim rate: 6m ; Run rate: 28m ; Sprint increase: +2m/hit
    Lifting/Carrying:10 ; Memory: 12 ; Judge Intentions: 10 ; Composure: 7
    Street Cred: 0 (karma earned/10) ; Noteriety: 0 ; Public Awareness: 0 (Street+Note/3)

Stun Damage Track: 10 ; Physical Damage Track: 11

Active Skills
    Auto Mechanics:13 ; Automatics:12 ; Longarms:12 ; Pistols:12 ; Gunnery:11 ; Heavy Weapons:11
    Pilot Ground Craft:13 ; Navigation:11 ; Perception:11 ; Survival:8 ; First Aid:11

Knowledge Skills
    Military Procedures:13 ; Corporate Security:13
    Black Market Pipelines:12 ; Street Gang Identification:10

Languages (INT)
    Latin N, English 4(11), German 4(11), Japanese 4(11)

Contacts
    Mr. Johnson (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)
    Fixer (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)
    Arms dealer (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)

Credits
    credstick A: 1,662₯
    credstick B: 1,663₯
    credstick C: 1,663₯
    credstick D: 0₯

Armor
    Formal: 16
    Buisness: 20
    Casual: 28

Weapons
    Combat knife: 7; 8p ap–3
    Savalette Guardian: 17(19); 8p ap-1 SA/BF* RC1 (12c) Concealable holster
    HK Urban Combat: 19(21); 8p ap- SA/BF/FA RC2 (36c)
    HK G12A4: 18(20); 9P ap-2 SA/BF/FA RC4(5) 32(c)
    Grenades: 16(18) as Grenade 8(m) SS

Vehicle
    BMW Trollhammer (Bike)
    HAN SPEED ACCEL BOD ARM PILOT SIG SENS SEATS
    5/4 4 2 10 8 3 3 2 2

Spoiler: Character Build
    Show

https://mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f...6d3845d6e4.png

Sum to (15)
    A Priority = 4 points
    Attributes
    Resources
    Skills

B Priority = 3 points
    Dryad (6) costs 0 additional karma
    1/6 2/7 1/6 1/5 1/6 1/6 1/6 3/8 1/6
    Racial Traits: Glamour, Low-Light Vision, Symbiosis
    Glamour: The character adds 2 to his Social limit and has a +1 dice pool modifier to all Social Skill Tests, with the exception of Intimidation. This quality renders the character particularly memorable, and he suffers from the effects of Distinctive Style quality
    Symbiosis: This grants him a +1 dice pool modifier on any Skill Test involving the Outdoor Skill Group as well as a modifier to all Social Tests with individuals residing within the area
    Low-Light Vision:

E Priority = 0 points
    Magic

Attributes (24)
    BDY:6 1/6 +4 +1
    AGI:7 2/7 +2 +3
    REA:8 1/6 +5 +2
    STR:6 1/5 +1 +3
    WIL:4 1/6 +2 +1k20
    LOG:8 1/6 +5 +2
    INT:7 1/6 +5 +1
    CHA:3 3/8 +0

EDG:6 1/6 (6)
    ESS:1.6 (6-4.4)
    Magic: 0 0
    Physical Initiative: 15+2d6

Starting 4,108₯

Positive Qualities
    Ambidextrous Cost: 4 Karma
    Photographic Memory Cost: 6 Karma

Negative Qualities
    SINner Corporate SIN Gain: 25 Karma

Skills 46/10
    Active Skills
    Auto Mechanics 5 log
    Automatics 5 agi
    Longarms 5 agi
    Pistols 5 agi
    Pilot Ground Craft 5 rea
    Gunnery 4 agi
    Heavy Weapons 4 agi
    Navigation 4 int
    Perception 4 int
    Survival 4 wil
    First Aid 3 >K12 log

Knowledge Skills >free Knowledge and Language skills points equal to (Intuition rating 7+8 Logic rating) x 2 <30>
    Military Procedures 5
    Black Market Pipelines 5
    Corporate Security 5
    Street Gang Identification 3

Languages Latin N, English 4, German 4, Japanese 4

Contacts >free equal to a Character’s Charisma rating x 6.<18>
    Mr. Johnson (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)
    Fixer (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)
    Arms dealer (Connection 3/Loyalty 3)

Gear (500,000₯) [535,892₯] Convert 20 Karma <540,000₯>

Lifestyle: Middle 5,000₯ / month (1 month paid)

Identification [26,800]

<Corporate SIN =A>
    <B,C>Fake SIN (Rating 4) (12)F 10,000₯

<D>Rating 6 fake SIN (Corporate Security day job)
    <D>Rating 6 fake Licence (Corporate Security day job)

Licenses
    Drivers <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    BMW Trollhammer <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    BMW Trollhammer (Gun) <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    Cyberware/Bioware <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    Blade <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    Firearms <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯
    Conceal Carry (Pistol) <A,B,C>Fake license (Rating 4) (12)F 800₯

credsticks [515]
    type max value avail cost
    A)Standard 5,000₯ — 5₯
    B)Standard 5,000₯ — 5₯
    C)Standard 5,000₯ — 5₯

D)Platinum 500,000₯ 10 500₯

Stuff [1,575]
    Tool Kit — 500₯
    Flashlight — 25₯
    Respirator (Rating 6) — 300₯
    Survival Kit 4 200₯
    Light stick — 25₯
    Light stick — 25₯
    Trauma patch 6 500₯

Headware [11,100]
    Datajack 0.1 — 2 1,000₯
    Commlink 0.2 [2] — 2,000₯ + Commlink Cost
    Commlink device rating avail cost
    Fairlight Caliban 7 14 8,000₯
    Mapsoft 4 100₯

Eyeware [15,000]
    Cybereyes basic system
    Rating 2 0.3 8 6 6,000₯
    Flare compensation [1] 4 1,000₯
    Image link * 4 1,000₯
    Low-light vision [2] 4 1,500₯
    Smartlink [3] 8R 4,000₯
    Thermographic vision [2] 4 1,500₯

Earware [11,250]
    Rating 2 0.3 8 6 4,500₯
    Balance Augmenter [4] 8 8,000₯
    Damper [1] 6 2,250₯
    Sound Link * 4 1,000₯

Bodyware [14,000]
    Reaction Enhancers (Rating 1) essence capacity availability cost
    0.3 5R 13,000₯

Breast implant 2.0 essence capacity availability cost
    0.1 [1] 4 1,000₯ completly adjustable breast size

Bioware [380,000]
    Suprathyroid gland essence avail cost
    0.7 20R 140,000₯

Cerebral booster (Rating 2) essence avail cost
    0.4 12 63,00₯

Boosted reflexes 1.0 8R 10,000₯

Cerebellum booster (Rating 1) 0.2 8 50,000₯

Muscle augmentation (Rating 2) 0.4 10R 62,000₯

Muscle toner (Rating 2) 0.4 10R 64,000₯

Armor [7,300]
    Armantι Dress 8 4 10 2,500₯
    Features: Increase Social Limit by 2
    Wireless Bonus: +1 dice pool bonus to Social Tests

Executive Suite (work suit) 12 4 12 2,000₯
    Features: Custom Fit, Newest Model, increase Social Limit by 1
    Wireless Bonus: Increase Social Limit by 2

Full-Suit Form Fitting Body Armor 8 3 8 1,300₯
    Features: Custom Fit, Concealability (–6)

Armor clothing 6 2 450₯

Armor jacket 12 2 1,000₯

Helmet +2 2 100₯

Weapons [16,902]
    Combat knife (Core)
    accuracy reach damage ap avail cost
    6 — (STR + 2)P –3 4 300₯

Heavy Pistol [4,034]
    Savalette Guardian (Run & Gun)
    ACC DV AP MODE RC AMMO AVAIL COST
    5(7) 8P –1 SA/BF* 1 12(c) 6R 870₯
    *Burst Fire on this weapon requires a Complex Action
    Silencer/suppressor Barrel 9F 500₯
    Smartgun system, internal — (+2)R 1,740₯
    Ammo [274]
    APDS — –4 12F 142₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Hollow points +1 +2 4F 84₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Regular ammo — — 2R 48₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Concealable holster — 2 150₯

SMG [7,628]
    HK Urban Combat (Run & Gun)
    7(9) 8P — SA/BF/FA 2 36(c) 16F 2,300₯
    Smartgun system, internal — (+2)R 4,600₯
    Ammo [218]
    Regular ammo — — 2R 218₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯

Assault Rifle [4,940]
    HK G12A4 (state of the art)
    6(8) 9P -2 SA/BF/FA 3(4) 32(c) 9F 2,850₯
    4(6) Grenade Grenade SS - 8(m)
    Folding Stock, Gas-Vent 2 System, Underbarrel Grenade Launcher, Internal Smartgun System, Foregrip, Imaging Scope
    Slide Mount (Top), Slide Mount (Side), Slide Mount (Underbarrel)
    Shock pad — 2 50₯
    Ammo [320]
    Regular ammo — — 2R 320₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Spare clip — 4 5₯
    Grenades
    x6)Fragmentation 18P (f) +5 –1/m 11F 100₯
    x6)High explosive 16P –2 –2/m 11F 100₯

Vehicle
    BMW Trollhammer [47,450] (TROG)
    HAN SPEED ACCEL BOD ARM PILOT SIG SENS SEATS AVAIL COST
    5/4 4 2 10 8 3 3 2 2 — 12,500₯

Modifications

Equipment
    Morphing license plate 8F 1,000₯
    Spoof chip 8F 500₯
    Run flat tires 500₯

Power Train (5)
    Handling Enhancement Rating 1 2,000₯
    Manual Control Override 6 500₯

Protection (4)
    Anti-Theft System Rating 3 8R 2,500₯

Weapons (7)
    Ammo Bin 6R 200₯
    Weapon Mount Heavy Size 12F 4,000₯
    Flexible Flexibility +2,000₯
    Manual Control +500₯

Body (5)
    Increased Seating 2,000₯
    Smuggling Compartment 8F 1,500₯
    Shielding 12F 3,000₯

Electromagnetic (7)
    Gridlink Override 8F 1,000₯
    Pilot Enhancement Rating 3 6 6,000₯
    Signature Masking Rating 3 14F 6,000₯

Cosmetic (0)
    Vehicle Tag Eraser 6R 750₯
    Last edited by samduke; 2024-02-14 at 10:47 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Here she is. Still in progress, and open for suggestions.

Spoiler: Maria Gallo
    Show
    Spoiler: == Personal Data ==
    Show
    Street Name: Selene
    Name: Unnamed Character
    Movement:10/20 (2m/hit)
    Swim:4 (1m/hit)
    Street Cred: 0
    Notoriety: 0
    Public Awareness: 3
    Ork F Age 22
    Height 5' 0" Weight 200
    Composure: 9
    Judge Intentions: 9
    Lift/Carry: 8 (45 kg/30 kg)
    Memory: 7
    Nuyen:1,280₯
    Spoiler: Promotional image from "Alley Brawler 4: The Final Round"
    Show

Spoiler: == Priorities ==
    Show
    Metatype: A,4
    Attributes: B,3
    Special: C,2
    Skills: D,1
    Resources: E,0

Spoiler: == Attributes ==
    Show
    BOD: 5
    AGI: 5
    REA: 4(5)
    STR: 3
    CHA: 5
    INT: 4
    LOG: 3
    WIL: 4
    EDG: 4

Spoiler: == Derived Attributes ==
    Show
    Essence: 3.38
    Initiative: 9 +2d6
    Rigger Initiative: 9 +2d6
    Astral Initiative:
    Matrix AR: 9 +2d6
    Matrix Cold: 10 +3d6
    Matrix Hot: 10 +4d6
    Physical Damage Track: 12
    Stun Damage Track: 10

Spoiler: == Limits ==
    Show
    Chameleon Skin (Dynamic) [+2] (Only for Stealth group, Must be completely naked)
    Physical: 6
    Chameleon Skin (Dynamic) [+2] (Only for Stealth group, Must be completely naked)
    Mental: 5
    Social: 6
    Fame: National [+1] (Must have 4+ Ranks in National Language)
    Zoι: Heritage 10 [+2] (Must be visible)
    Zoι: Nightshade/Moonsilver [+1] (Must be visible)
    Astral: 6

Spoiler: == Active Skills ==
    Show
    Blades Base:0 Pool:7
    Computer Base:0 Pool:5
    Con Base:0 Pool:12
    Disguise Base:0 Pool:7
    Etiquette (Media) Base:0 Pool:13(15)
    Forgery Base:0 Pool:5
    Gymnastics (Parkour) Base:0 Pool:10(12)
    Impersonation Base:0 Pool:9
    Intimidation Base:0 Pool:11
    Leadership (Inspire) Base:0 Pool:12(14)
    Negotiation Base:0 Pool:13
    Palming Base:0 Pool:9
    Perception Base:0 Pool:8
    Performance Base:0 Pool:10
    Pistols (Semi-Automatics) Base:0 Pool:10(12)
    Running (Urban) Base:0 Pool:7(9)
    Sneaking Base:0 Pool:8
    Throwing Weapons Base:0 Pool:7
    Unarmed Combat Base:0 Pool:8

Spoiler: == Knowledge Skills ==
    Show
    English Native
    Spanish Native
    Art Base:2 Pool:5
    Connoisseur (Wines) Base:5 Pool:9(11)
    Fashion (London Scene) Base:4 Pool:8(10)
    Law Enforcement Procedures (Street) (Private) Base:2 Pool:8(10)

Spoiler: == Contacts ==
    Show
    Beans;Infobroker(3, 2)
    Navigator;Fixer(4, 3)
    Spencer Jones;Agent(3, 2)

Spoiler: == Qualities ==
    Show
    Analytical Mind
    Bilingual
    Day Job (20 hrs) (Publicity)
    Dependent (Inconvenience)
    Distinctive Style
    Exceptional Attribute (CHA)
    Fame: National
    Low-Light Vision
    SINner (National) (Marνa Gallo)

Spoiler: == Lifestyle ==
    Show
    Home(Medium)1 Month
    + Grid Subscription (Local Grid)
    + Grid Subscription (Public Grid)

Spoiler: == Cyberware/Bioware ==
    Show
    Chameleon Skin (Dynamic)
    Datajack
    Obvious Lower Arm (AGI 3, STR 3, Physical 6) (Right)
    Smartlink
    SmartskinRating 3
    Synaptic BoosterRating 1

Spoiler: == Armor ==
    Show
    Zoι: Heritage 10 10
    + Custom Fit
    + Newest Model
    Zoι: Nightshade/Moonsilver 7
    + Custom Fit

Spoiler: == Weapons ==
    Show
    Colt America L36
    + Concealable Holster
    Pool: 10 (12) Accuracy: 7 DV: 7P AP: - RC: 2
    Defiance EX Shocker
    Pool: 10 Accuracy: 4 DV: 9S(e) AP: -5 RC: 2
    Unarmed Attack
    Pool: 8 Accuracy: 6 DV: 3S AP: - RC: 2

Spoiler: == Commlink ==
    Show
    Transys Avalon(ATT: 0,SLZ: 0,DP: 6,FWL: 6)
    + Commlink Functionality[Camera, Micro, Chip Player, Credstick Reader, Earbuds, GPS Guidance System, Micro Trid-Projector, Music Player, RFID Tag Scanner, Shock- and Water-Resistant Case, Touchscreen Display]

Spoiler: == Gear: Equipped ==
    Show
    DocWagon Contract, Gold (1 Year Advance Payment)
    Fake SIN (Kela Vaughn) Rating 3

Spoiler: == Vehicles ==
    Show
    Eurocar Westwind 3000 (Luxury Sports Car)
    + Anti-Theft System Rating 2
    + Passenger Protection System Rating 6
    + Sensor Array Rating 5

Spoiler: ==Backstory==
    Show
    Maria came from a large family. Ever since they immigrated to America in the 90s, the Gallos worked hard to make their lives in America what they could. Things turned on their heads when magic changed half the family into Orks. There was a lot of fallings out, of dramatic actions, and deeds. And the family split, then came together as they found out that the others weren't freaks. Of course, having to band together in the face of renewed hate against minorities helped with that. And such was the world Maria was born into. She dreamed from her earliest days of getting out of the Hallows. Making something of herself. And giving her family a better life. And so she poured herself into getting an acting career. She got her chance when she managed to get a bit part in the third Alley Brawler film, and somehow managed to get a fanbase from her character's literal five minutes. They made such a hype for her character that her character was rewritten to be the main character for the next installment.

That wasn't all. Her sudden fame opened a couple of other doors, and she managed a recurring role in a few cop shows, working her days playing detective, and her nights attending parties where she was barely tolerated because she had such a large fanbase. But it wasn't all roses and sunshine. She had more than a couple of scandals, the largest being when she was slandered by an ex-girlfriendand called out as being nothing but a poser. That was the beginning of the end. Alley Brawler 4 turned out to be a flop, and the ideas of carrying on the franchise were axed. Then Maria's best friend and cinematographer came up dead on the studio lot. Things happened in such quick succession that the studio was shuttered in less than a year. With the studio gone, her career suddenly fizzled, and she found that all of her so called friends, were only firends in name. Her agent still has her back, at least until the contract ends, and he manages to get her in front of cameras on occasion. But she has bills to pay, and the royalty checks didn't seem to be as large as they used to.

So she took the gear and the training she got on the sets of shows and movies to go into work for herself as a private investigator. Nothing big. Nothing that would put her back in the spotlight. But she's in her twenties now, and its all downhill from here, right? May as well do what she can for her family, her neighborhood, and her friends, right?
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2024-03-24 at 12:07 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

@Lentrax
    Just curious where to find these things , think I missed them somehow
    Movement: 10/20 (2m/hit)
    Swim: 4 (1m/hit)
    Composure: 9
    Street Cred: 0 Judge Intentions: 9
    Notoriety: 0 Lift/Carry: 7 (45 kg/30 kg)
    Public Awareness: 3 Memory: 7
    Stun and physical damage tracks.

Then I can edit my character

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I used Chummer.

{Scrubbed}
    Last edited by truemane; 2024-02-13 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Scrubbed

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

odd, I only asked 1 thing
    So thanks

I was more hoping for info like this which I eventually found

Walk rate: Agility x 2
    Run rate: Agility x 4
    Sprint increase: +2m/hit
    Swim rate: Agility+Strength/2
    Judge Intentions (INT + CHA)
    Composure (CHA + WIL)
    Street Cred is based on a character’s total earned Karma (see Karma, p. 269), divided by 10 and rounded normally
    Noteriety
    Each character starts off with a Notoriety of 0—people have a neutral opinion of her. Modify this according to the following qualities possessed by the character (plus one point per negative quality, minus one point per positive quality): Positive Qualities: Blandness, First Impression, Lucky Negative Qualities: Addiction, Bad Luck, Combat Paralysis, Elf Poser, Gremlins, Incompetent, Infirm, Ork Poser, Scorched, SINner (criminal SIN only), Spirit Bane, Uncouth, Uneducated Ga ining No toriety
    Public Awareness is the sum of a runner’s Street Cred and her Notoriety, divided by 3 and rounded down
    Memory (LOG + WIL)
    Condition Monitors, p. 71, the Physical Damage Track has a number of boxes equal to 8 plus half a character’s Body attribute (round up). The Stun Damage Track has a number of boxes equal to 8 plus half a character’s Willpower attribute (round up). edited
    Last edited by samduke; 2024-02-13 at 08:39 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

{Scrubbed}
    Last edited by truemane; 2024-02-13 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Scrubbed

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

So, I could have sworn I once read something about Orks being big or at least notable within the Mafia factions in Shadowrun, but now I can't find any reference to that and am wondering if I just pulled that out of someone's posterior.

I understand this isn't intended to be the most lore-friendly game, but how much would it break the normal SR lore for this to be a thing?

Show

It is a major flaw in the game. Destroy a moon? Sure. Talk to somebody a hundred miles away, that's going to be difficult.
    Realistically speaking... D&D style magic doesn't exist, so... let's ignore reality.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

They typically are, but it could also be seen as just a stereotype.

But there is also the Human-Looking quality available for Elves, Dwarfs and Orks. Which lets most Humans see the metas as Human unless they scrutinize the character. So there is probably more to the stereotype than just lumping all of them together?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

I didn't mean in a "that's what they all do" way, just wondering if it would be seen as unusal. I based one of my character's contacts on that information, and just wanted to double-check.

Llyarden
    Are the Hollows part of Shadowrun lore, or from the PF adventure path you're adapting? And either way, how much would the local Mafia chapter care that its under attack? People they collect from or work with or have work for them might possibly live there and need protection, but also maybe not. I mean, I do have other contacts to be the one to call me in if the Mafi-Ork-o wouldn't work.

Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, that's partly me misreading the original question. As for the Mafia, I don't know entirely from a lore perspective? I know that again, stereotypically, orks are prejudiced against by law enforcement, and most of them have a record before they reach the age of 18, so it probably isn't too far fetched to assume they are a part of organized crime? At least, not any more than any other metatype, I would imagine.

And if we really want to play to stereotypes, who better for the mafia than a group of metahumans who really, really appreciate their mothers?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

The Hollows are not a part of SR lore, they're something I've made up as a substitute for a village that's important to the start of the game's plot in the PF adventure path.

From a cursory glance through the Shadowrun wikis, it seems like the mafia in the Sixth World is predominantly human and also generally discriminates against non-humans, but as I said I'm not going to super strictly enforce canon, so if you want to create a predominantly orkish family, feel free. As for whether they would care about the Hollows...from a general strategic perspective probably not, but if it's an area ostensibly under their protection they would act just for the sake of pride etc.
    Last edited by Llyarden; 2024-02-13 at 10:03 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

How would you want to handle SURGE type characters?

Cause the rules they made for 5e are really kinda dumb. I did the "spend 30 karma to be allow to pick your positive and negative qualities" which resulted in 30 points of negative and 29 positive, which isn't allowed. 30 positive and 29 negative is allowed, though it eats 1 more point of karma.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm...I'd prefer to stick as closely to RAW as possible, but I don't particularly see anything problematic in allowing an imbalance in favour of negative qualities by one point - but you won't get the Karma point back for use elsewhere the way you would if they were normal positive and negative qualities. That seems fine while still adhering to what I assume was the intent for changelings to not be able to get Karma for use in general character building from their SURGE qualities.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Alright, color me interested. I will break out chummer and see what I can come up with!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I love the premise, having thought of something along the same lines. I would love to see if I can get my Burnout Adept concept to work.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

I might just go with the backup contact (a beat cop) being the one who called me in. Not a ton of difference for me. (Though I definitely want to still have the Ork around, just to be clear.)

Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Sarai here! Or as my loyal fans call me, Dove! I've been having a great time the last few years, making DC a nicer place to live—or rather, helping you all do that!

Now, the last few months, I've been in my old haunt, the place where I was raised, the Hollows. Tough times there, and sometimes it seems like all we can do is put bandaids on. But, as my old friend David Sinclair is fond of saying, a little help can make all the difference in the world. So I'm keeping on trucking, helping to maintain a solid foundation for people to build themselves.

Spoiler
    Show

Name/Alias: Sarai Milliken/Dove
    Metatype: Pixie
    Ethnicity: Gold-brown
    Sex: F
    Height: 43 cm
    Weight: 13 kg
    Street cred: 0
    Notoriety: 0
    Public Awareness: 2

Attributes:
    Body: 1
    Agility: 5
    Reaction: 4
    Strength: 1
    Willpower: 5
    Logic: 2
    Intuition: 2
    Charisma: 10
    Edge: 4

Essence: 6
    Magic: 4
    Initiative: 7+1d6
    Composure: 15
    Judge Intentions: 12
    Lift/Carry: 2
    Memory: 7
    Movement: 5/10/+1; 10/30/+2 flight

Physical Limit: 3
    Mental Limit: 4
    Social Limit: 11 (+2 Glamour, +1 Fame, +2 when trusted Trustworthy, +2 Voice Control, +3 when preventing violence)

Athletics 2
    Stealth 2
    First Aid 4
    Influence 7 (+1 Glamour, +1 locals Symbiosis, +1 fans, +1 when trusted Trustworthy, +2 opposed tests Cool Resolve, +2 negotiation Peacemaker, +3 preventing violence)
    Acting 7 (+1 Glamour, +1 locals Symbiosis, +1 fans, +2 impersonation Voice Control, +2 to resist tests/emotion reading Kinesics, +2 opposed tests Cool Resolve, +3 preventing violence)

Combat:
    +1 to defend against ranged and melee, Perception test before surprise
    Physical/stun damage attempts lower their limits by 4, attacks on or by character need 3 fewer 1s to glitch

Business 4
    Street - Hollows Atmosphere 2
    Street - Hollows Geography 2
    Interests - Theater 2
    Interests - Improv Comedy 2
    Interests - Pop Music 2
    Professional - Corporate Procedure 1

Physical Damage Track: 10
    Stun Damage Track: 12

Qualities:
    Uneducated: no defaulting for tech/academic/pro knowledge, double cost to learn/improve
    Glamour: +2 social limit, +1 dice for non-intimidation skills, Distinctive Style
    Distinctive Style: +2 dice to identify/trace character, -1 difficulty for memory tests
    Symbiosis: +1 dice for social tests with people living in neighborhood, healing tests within; Mild Allergy in bad area
    Unsteady Hands: -2 dice for agility tests when stressed, if an Agility+Body (4) test fails

Adept Powers:
    Voice Control (2): +2 social limit, Impersonation+Cha+2 vs. double the system rating or Perception/Intuition of characters
    Combat Sense: +1 dice to defend against ranged and melee, Perception test before surprise
    Pacifist Adept: Physical/stun damage attempts have -4 limit, +3 dice and limit to make social/knowledge check against using violence, attacks on or by adept need 3 fewer 1s to glitch

Lifestyle:

Contacts:

Spoiler
    Show
    Pixie (70): 1 bod, 3 agi, 3 rea, 1 str, 3 wil, 2 log, 2 int, 3 cha, 2 edg, 1 mag
    astral perception, concealment, uneducated
    Class III Surge (30) [Meta Cha [15], Glamour [12]
    (+2 Social limit, +1 dice for non-intimidation social skills, Distinctive Style)
    Astral hazing [15], Striking Skin [4], Symbiosis [5], Slow healer [3]
    Adept (20): 2xvoice control, 2x kinesics, Combat Sense, 2xCool Resolve
    Peacemaker: +2 dice for negotiation, 2xEnhanced Perception, Cha/Int (3) test at the start of combat to be able to cause physical damage
    Pacifist Adept (15) Violence within Mag*2 reduces limit by 4, +3 social to stop violence, reduce 1s for glitches by 3
    Exceptional Attribute (Cha) (28)
    Mentor Spirit (10)
    Local Fame (8) (+1 social limit, +1 dice on social fans, public awareness 2)
    Trustworthy (30) (+2 limit, +1 Influence dice to trust)
    Pacifist (+20) (only self-defense)
    National SIN (France) (+10)
    Unsteady Hands (+14)
    Inspired (8) +2 street cred with artists, +1 Performance
    Privileged Family Name (14) minor locals -2 social dice
    Tough As Nails (20) +1 physical, +1 stun condition boxes
    120/1000 karma, 76-44=32 karma
    4->10 cha=225 karma
    3->5 agi, wil=2*45=90 karma
    3->4 rea=20 karma
    1->4 mag=45 karma
    2->4 edg=35 karma
    415 karma, 415+120+32+42=609
    Athletics 2 (15)
    Stealth 2 (15)
    First Aid 4 (20)
    Influence 7 (140)
    Acting 7 (140)
    15+15+20+140+140=330 karma, 415+120+32+42+330=939
    Business 4 (0)
    Street - Hollows Atmosphere 2 (4)
    Street - Hollows Geography 2 (4)
    Interests - Theater 2 (4)
    Interests - Improv Comedy 2 (4)
    Interests - Pop Music 2 (4)
    Professional - Corporate Procedure 1 (2)
    44 karma, 983 total
    30 karma in contacts

Glamour: +2 social limit, +1 dice for non-intimidation skills, Style
    Unsteady Hands: -2 dice for agility tests when stressed, after Agility+Body (4)
    Last edited by Captain Carrot; 2024-02-17 at 01:19 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I have a vague idea for a detective/private investigator turned shadowrunner. Excellent investigation and surveillance skills, good at B&E, and competent with a gun. Probably an adept/mystic adept, because some of those powers are hard to pass up.