New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default The Noctuary (D&D 3.5e, Level 20+ Adventure)

On any given world of the planescape, the wisest and most powerful will eventually learn rumors of a secret cosmic observatory hidden in the space between worlds. It is said that those who find this hidden observatory will find as well their deepest desires fulfilled. Many mortals and divines have sought this secret place. All have failed, until now.

Until, that is, you entered the picture.

You are among the wisest and most powerful on Toril, so you have heard these rumors. Your odds of finding this observatory remained nil, however. For a long time you have searched fruitlessly for this place that will, allegedly, grant any wish. For a long time you have failed to find any leads whatsoever. But one day you stumbled upon the one thing almost no one else across the entire multiverse has managed to find. The one lead that will bring you success where all others have failed. You now know this observatory's name.

It is called
    THE NOCTUARY, and it is calling to you.

Adventure Premise. OK, so there are three things going on. First, you want to get to the Noctuary. You have some dream or desire you want to fulfill that's beyond any mortal power available to you. Second, you'll want to figure out how to use the Noctuary once you get there. This is an extensive process of discovery that will take you across the planescape. Third, there is a hidden danger lurking at the edge of existence threatening the multiverse. You don't have to deal with it, but it might get in your way while you're working out how to make use of the Noctuary.

This adventure will be a lengthy pointcrawl taking place in the Planescape and Forgotten Realms campaign settings. All canonical AD&D 2e, D&D 3e, and D&D 3.5e settings are of course connected and so will be available. For our purposes your characters are natives of Faerûn.

I will run the adventure by populating the world(s) with points of interest and NPCs with their own goals. There will be no overarching narrative and I will always adjudicate outcomes in isolation according to D&D's rules and whatever else is salient in its microcosm. In other words, this is not an adventure with an epic story. This is a dynamically evolving game board with many small stories.

Of particular interest is that this adventure will start at level 20, and you will hit epic levels soon, so plan for that. Most -crawls, hex- or otherwise, tend to concentrate at the lower end of the power curve. We're starting right at the top.

Game Info. In summary:

• System. D&D 3.5e
    • Setting. Canonical Planescape and Forgotten Realms (incl. Greyhawk, Dark Sun, Eberron, Spelljammer, etc.)
    • Style. Equal parts combat and noncombat, be ready for trials of all kinds
    • Theme. Role play however you want, but there will be minor elements of heavier themes like time, memory, etc.
    • Sources. All 1st-party WotC material for D&D 3e/3.5e plus Dragon Compendium, ask for specific Dragon magazine material
    • Mapping. Larger-scale maps will be posted in-thread, tactical mapping will be through Google Sheets
    • Player Count. 4–6
    • Posting Rate. 1–2/week
    • Variant Rules. Fractional BAB/saves, block initiative (players only)

Character Building. For the fluff just write a bit to characterize your PC. Something between a paragraph and a page. Can be history, personality, appearance, whatever—anything that gives your character compelling dimensionality. As for mechanics:

• Alignment. Any, but any overt or covert hostilities between PCs must have mutual OOC consent
    • Race. All standard and monstrous races and templates, LA buy off allowed
    • Class. All base and prestige classes, no multiclass penalties
    • Ability Scores. 40 point buy
    • Flaws. Up to 2
    • Level. 20 (200,000 XP)
    • Hit Points. Max all HD
    • Wealth. 840,000 gp

Interested in joining this game? I request you submit a full character sheet. You don't have to: (i) pick all your spells/powers/maneuvers/etc.; (ii) spend all your wealth; (iii) account for all your crafting; or (iv) spec out your familiar/companion/etc. You can finalize these details if and when you join this game proper. But I need to see enough to know how your character works. If a spell, power, maneuver, item, follower, etc. is critical to your character concept, do include it.

The deadline for sheets is MAY 10. Submissions:

Player Character Build
    Infernally Clay TBA — Tiefling Druid [Wild Reaper] 20
    Arael666 Warrick CG Human Cleric 17/Paladin 2/Death Delver 1
    Yas392 Nocturne Phlexsky LE Human Hexblade 20
    BelGareth Xerxes the Mad CN Half-Dragon [Battle] Human Scout 3/Ranger 15
    Archmage1 Eilyra Dlardrageth NE Half-Fiend Sun Elf Wizard 5/Raumathari Battlemage 1/Swiftblade 9/Abjurant Champion 3
    namo Syana, Seeker of the Dragonsong NG Changeling Bard 7/War Weaver 5/Recaster 5/Sublime Chord 2/Sacred Exorcist 1
    samduke Ginger NG Human Fighter 4/Jaunter 4/Shadow Scout 1/Mythic Exemplar 10
    Auranghzeb Domo Lightbringer LN Lumi Incarnate 3/Ordained Champion 4/Sapphire Hierarch 9
    Dakrsidder Nilothoth LE Ravening Chromium Wyrmling Soul Eater 1/Factotum 8/Soul Eater 2/Warblade 1
    Feathersnow One Ear CG Half-Troll Tibbit Spellthief 7/Shadowcaster 3/Noctumancer 9
    Chambers Lorwyn Suaril CG Human Rogue 3/Warlock 7/Arcane Trickster 10
    Taelas Aeric Hartford LN Human Ranger 1/Fighter 19
    Taelas Isera LE Erinyes Deepwood Sniper 10
    AvatarVecna Professor Reginald Ventnorwall CG Human Artificer 20
    kinem Verik Karn N Deepwyrm Half-Drow Sorcerer 11/Demonwrecker Arcane 5/Fatespinner 4
    Burning Spear Matriarch-Lady Sobek-Nepheru the First N Evolved Undead Mummified Human Cloistered Cleric 1/ Human Paragon 3/ Militant Rogue 4/ Divine Oracle 2/ Fighter 1/ Contemplative 1/ Mindbender 1/ Glorious Servitor 2
    Ancient Osarin Mol LE Human Monk 2/Favored Soul 4/Sacred Fist 10/Divine Disciple 4
    GentlemanVoodoo Rhys of Watersdeep LE Human Wizard [Conjurer] 5/Zhentarim Skymage 5/Dreadmaster 10
    Last edited by chaincomplex; Yesterday at 10:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Noctuary (D&D 3.5e, Level 20+ Adventure)

VERY VERY interested.

current concepts is a reluffed mage >> oneiromancy, utilizing such spells as Phantasmal Killer etc.
    Note: i don't actually want to use oneiromancy as it's in the rules. just cool spells

Thats a big nope. still looking.

2nd, a trickster, someone with tricks and shenanigans up his sleeves, ala Jarlaxle.
    EDIT: going the Argent Savant route, played as a rogue
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2024-04-22 at 04:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I have a trickster spellthief/shadowcaster-> Noctumancer I really liked the build of i could re-build for this.
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    Survived Total War: Mandate of Heaven as The Witch-Doctors
    Thrived in Empire! 7 as the Sakura-Jin

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Sounds different and interesting, so I'll see if I can come up with something suitable interesting.

What kind of optimization level?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

I don’t see it mentioned, so I ask what sources are available

6. - Top - End - #6

I think you're missing the stats generation method (rolls? point buy? a mix?).
    Also, any houserule? (e.g. to limit some spells, or some metamagic, or...)

I'm considering a Bard going into War Weaver (my favourite party-oriented prestige class, great at buffing) and Sublime Chord. Perhaps they'd fight using a light saber Thunderlance - it's been a while since I used it.
    A heart of gold... betrayed too many times but still fighting the good fight.

Another option is a Wu Jen going into Archmage to have her Kage Bunshin body doubles fight for her.
    Last edited by namo; 2024-04-22 at 05:05 PM.
    "Even gods must learn to control their tempers, lest they set a bad example."
    The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by namo View Post

I'm considering a Bard going into War Weaver (my favourite party-oriented prestige class, great at buffing) and Sublime Chord. Perhaps they'd fight using a light saber Thunderlance - it's been a while since I used it.
    A heart of gold... betrayed too many times but still fighting the good fight.

Another option is a Wu Jen going into Archmage to have her Kage Bunshin body doubles fight for her.
    heh, thats where im going with Thunderlance. should be interesting to see the differences.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by watupwithdat View Post
    Sounds different and interesting, so I'll see if I can come up with something suitable interesting.

What kind of optimization level?
    Practical. E.g. I won't blink if you pull out Incantatrix, but I'll get a little leery if you reach for Beholder Mage or Illithid Savant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    I don’t see it mentioned, so I ask what sources are available
    All 1st-party 3e and 3.5e sourcebooks plus Dragon Compendium. Ask for Dragon material, and supply me the relevant citation since I don't have any Dragon mag books.

Er, whoops haha. 40 point buy. Let me fix that OP... Speaking of which, I put the wrong thing down for health. Max all HD instead.

There are a lot of potentially broken feats (e.g. Leadership), spells (e.g. ice assassin), and so on. Not to mention epic magic. I won't rule on all of them now because, you know, there's a lot.

Expect that I will generally say no if the relevant feat, spell, etc. is being used in the manner of theoretical optimization tricks. If you're wondering about things on the more practical level of, e.g. whether Invisible Spell makes all summons invisible, the answer is yes and we'll play stuff like this straight. For specifics, ask me and I'll let you know.

The big thing is don't overshadow other players. So if you want to build something on the threshold of overly optimized, make it something whose power level you can tune up and down as necessary.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Question- any alternative rules for Shadowcaster?
    GNU Terry Pratchett

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Practical. E.g. I won't blink if you pull out Incantatrix, but I'll get a little leery if you reach for Beholder Mage or Illithid Savant.

All 1st-party 3e and 3.5e sourcebooks plus Dragon Compendium. Ask for Dragon material, and supply me the relevant citation since I don't have any Dragon mag books.

Er, whoops haha. 40 point buy. Let me fix that OP... Speaking of which, I put the wrong thing down for health. Max all HD instead.

There are a lot of potentially broken feats (e.g. Leadership), spells (e.g. ice assassin), and so on. Not to mention epic magic. I won't rule on all of them now because, you know, there's a lot.

Expect that I will generally say no if the relevant feat, spell, etc. is being used in the manner of theoretical optimization tricks. If you're wondering about things on the more practical level of, e.g. whether Invisible Spell makes all summons invisible, the answer is yes and we'll play stuff like this straight. For specifics, ask me and I'll let you know.

The big thing is don't overshadow other players. So if you want to build something on the threshold of overly optimized, make it something whose power level you can tune up and down as necessary.
    No rocket tag, roger.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
    Question- any alternative rules for Shadowcaster?
    This came up before in what was the precursor to this campaign. I'm open to it, do you have a preferred fix for the class?

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    No rocket tag, roger.
    Well... I think at high levels some degree of rocket tag is unavoidable. Just look through the high-CR things in the Monster Manuals and Epic Level Handbook. You shouldn't be much less rocket taggy than them.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

would you either allow a custom ring of prestidigitation or PF cantrips?
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

13. - Top - End - #13

In that case, I’ll go for something monstrous, probably a wyrmling, but I need to check my list

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

This came up before in what was the precursor to this campaign. I'm open to it, do you have a preferred fix for the class?
    I mean, I could tell you what I like , but the official unofficial fix is what I generally think is fair and reasonable.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

would you either allow a custom ring of prestidigitation or PF cantrips?
    Yes to custom ring. No to cantrips. Not because they're bad game design but because we'll stick with 3.5e RAW unless RAW directly gets annoying/bad.

I mean, I could tell you what I like , but the official unofficial fix is what I generally think is fair and reasonable.
    Can I get a link to both?

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

The "Official unofficial" fix is here

Anything else is me cherry picking
    GNU Terry Pratchett

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Yes to custom ring. No to cantrips. Not because they're bad game design but because we'll stick with 3.5e RAW unless RAW directly gets annoying/bad.

Can I get a link to both?
    sounds good, thanks.

Current build is incarnate 2/sorcerer 4/soulcaster 10/Argent Savant 4
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2024-04-22 at 06:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

I think I'll go for a pure Druid. I was tempted to go Fochlucan Lyrist but I think running around with both 9th level arcane and 9th divine spells might be a little overkill.

May I use the Wild Reaper variant from Dragon #311? There's a link here. I like the theme a lot and I want to angle her like a figure from folklore who appears when death is near. Maybe a lot of people have heard of her but nobody ever wants to meet her, because it only.means one thing.

Of course she'll wield a scythe of some kind to complete the look, but for her death is a natural part of life and so she despises the undead and her mood turns sour when people beg for their life. She has great respect for those who greet death with dignity and she is always willing to sit with the dying so they might pass over in good company...

I really like the idea that she remembers everyone that has ever died in Toril. I don't know if or how that would affect the game but it'd be a nice touch, as if she is aware in some way of every life that ends on whatever plane she is currently on. It would be such a terrible burden, but one she carries with pride.

I'm not really familiar with how LA buy off works, but since it takes 190'000 exp to reach level 20 does that mean we can spend up to 10'000 exp to buy off level adjustments? So if I were to buy off the level adjustment for Tiefling, it'd cost 2000 exp to do so?
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Tentative interest.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

The "Official unofficial" fix is here

Anything else is me cherry picking
    Ari's fix works for me. Go ahead and build with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    May I use the Wild Reaper variant from Dragon #311? There's a link here.
    You may.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    I'm not really familiar with how LA buy off works, but since it takes 190'000 exp to reach level 20 does that mean we can spend up to 10'000 exp to buy off level adjustments? So if I were to buy off the level adjustment for Tiefling, it'd cost 2000 exp to do so?
    You got it. You paid for the LA at level 3, so you're just short 2,000 XP. You're still 20. The extra XP's purpose is to place the PCs nearer epic levels and give some resources for crafters. Choosing to spend it on LA is also valid.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

I've always been interested in planescape (and chase, the weird card based cousin) but never had a good opportunity to dive in.

Trying to narrow down ideas: how does summon magic work when going across various crystal spheres? Specifically, I've always had a soft spot for truename magic despite all its jank, and the fiend binder class from ToM removes most the worst parts and effectively gives wizard a few extra bells and whistles.

Could also go with a Goliath totemist with the goal of reaching the "highest peak" in the cosmos.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

For a long time you have searched fruitlessly for this place that will, allegedly, grant any wish.

[...]

You have some dream or desire you want to fulfill that's beyond any mortal power available to you. Second, you'll want to figure out how to use the Noctuary once you get there. This is an extensive process of discovery that will take you across the planescape. Third, there is a hidden danger lurking at the edge of existence threatening the multiverse. You don't have to deal with it, but it might get in your way while you're working out how to make use of the Noctuary.

[...]

Role play however you want, but there will be minor elements of heavier themes like time, memory, etc.

[...]
    For the fluff just write a bit to characterize your PC. Something between a paragraph and a page. Can be history, personality, appearance, whatever—anything that gives your character compelling dimensionality.

[...]

Race. Any, LA buy off allowed
    Among elves, sixteen summers is barely noteworthy, the amount of time one might spend exploring a new hobby, before ditching it for something that holds more interest. Among humans, sixteen summers is a mark of adulthood, that one is finally properly hatching, ready to begin becoming themselves. Among thri-kreen, sixteen summers marks the final twilight - an ending, instead of a beginning. When one's muscles become sluggish and one's joints ache, as if experiencing a winter that never ends. Every summer, another lost capability, another accomplishment forever beyond reach, another step closer to the death mound.

This one has lived long enough to see its own twilight approaching. It is not scared; death is the natural conclusion of all life, for there is only one warrior that wins every battle. Instead, it is contemplative, introspective. This one has spent much time among strangers in strange lands, and has learned what is thought of its people - stupid, bloodthirsty, terse. Others might dismiss the opinions of strangers out of hand - knowing they are how they are for a reason, but not being able to explain it. This one knows, however, that it all comes down to time. This one can see that among humans, sixteen summers is barely enough to be considered an adult, that the are still learning; of course the people must seem stupid, when their own development slows at six summers. Learning, growing...it takes time, time the people do not have. Of course they seem bloodthirsty - there are always far more mouths to feed than food to feed them, and so one must work to earn their meal. And in a world as harsh as this, there is no time to develop other skills properly; learning to hunt and kill is the quickest path to proving your worth. Of course they are terse - communication should be mechanical, functional, and yet for most beings on the planet it is a frivolity, idling away the hours chatting about nothing. The people do not have time to waste discussing nonsense, frittering away their days with social pleasantries.

It all comes back to time. The people do not have enough of it to reach their full potential. Not enough time to learn to trust those outside their clutch, not enough time to learn the ways of peace, not enough time to educate themselves on things not immediately relevant. But there's nothing to be done about it, not really. There are legends of course - individuals who find some path or another to immortality. This one is aware of a few such paths, though it has walked none of them. They are of little interest, because they don't actually solve the problem for the people, merely for this one. If the whole of the people could have their lifespans...even just doubled, how much greater would they be? How much could they learn when they've twice the time to learn it? But such magic, to shape the destiny of a whole race, is exclusively within the realm of gods. Or so it is thought. But there are rumors of a place beyond the edge of reality, where anything is possible.

This one is blessed in mind and body. This one is fit to become a legend in its own right. If any might be able to find this place, this one may be it.

Thri-Kreen, probably going Ranger of some kind.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Buufreak View Post
    Trying to narrow down ideas: how does summon magic work when going across various crystal spheres?
    This is a little complex and others can field this question, if anyone else wants to try to answer or correct me.

The basic idea is that summoned creatures are pulled from their extraplanar origins through the Astral Sea. Wherever you are summoning them from must be coterminous with the Astral Plane minimally. The good news is almost everything is coterminous with the Astral Plane. The various spheres in the Flow, and the Flow itself, are all parts of the Prime Material Plane which is everywhere coterminous with the Astral Plane. There are exceptions, but they're rare, unique, and I'm having trouble thinking of examples.

This should roughly apply to creatures called with gate which is suggested to have similar planar traits as plane shift and, we can assess, also to creatures called with planar binding and its ilk. Now, it's my specific reading that one can also use gate and the planar binding line to pull directly from coterminous planes that aren't the Astral Plane. So in theory calling spells could work using the Ethereal or Shadow Planes in place of the Astral.

The elephant in the room is of course what works in Sigil, the primary setting of Planescape. Unlike the precursor game to this one I'm not expecting as much time to be spent in Sigil, but it's still going to be a prominent location. As far as I can tell this hasn't ever been officially answered. For the purposes of this adventure I'll regard Sigil as everywhere coterminous with the Astral Plane, unless someone has a better or more canonically accurate idea. The Lady of Pain can, as usual, control (almost) all portals into and out of the City of Doors, which means she can block astral travel at will. But unless you give her reason to she shouldn't be blocking summons, which are temporary. With calling it's a little more complex, as these spells can in theory bring something over permanently. The Lady of Pain will probably block calling spells.

But again, don't expect to be spending all your time in Sigil. Plus nothing prevents you from calling creatures through an existing portal, Lady of Pain ApprovedTM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Colossus in the Playground

Should we expect to level up? Or are we capping at 20?

Reread, got an answer.

Edit: Magic/Psionics transparency level?
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2024-04-22 at 08:27 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Edit: Magic/Psionics transparency level?
    Maximally transparent interpretation with respect to the transparency bit in the Psionics Handbook.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Colossus in the Playground

May I use an Epic DFA, for leveling up past 20?

I know I've seen others and don't mind using a different one, I just cannot for the life of me FIND THEM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

Oh, right, are web sources fair game too? If so, assuming the dragon below is fine, I intend to use the savage progression ghost template

Requesting Chromium Dragon Dr#356 pg. 26 & ravening template Dr#313 pg. 77

Current idea is RHD 6 / Factotum 8 / Soul Eater x / Warblade x

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Posting interest, though not sure as what. Probably some flavor of bard.
    Saber avatar courtesy of Prime32

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

I’d like to request:

Dragon 347
    Solitary hunter, trade Animal Companion to apply favored bonus to attacks

Dragon 340
    Lose combat styles for wis to ac, dr at night or moon out, and immunity to mind affecting
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    May I use an Epic DFA, for leveling up past 20?
    You may.

I was thinking about this for a bit with respect to my desire to remain source-loyal then decided that, realistically, something has to be done about the paucity of epic material for 3.5e.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    Oh, right, are web sources fair game too? If so, assuming the dragon below is fine, I intend to use the savage progression ghost template

Requesting Chromium Dragon Dr#356 pg. 26 & ravening template Dr#313 pg. 77
    OK to all.

You've got... an interesting build concept. The ravening template seems almost incompatible with a normal D&D adventure. What's your plan for it?

Dragon 347
    Solitary hunter, trade Animal Companion to apply favored bonus to attacks

Dragon 340
    Lose combat styles for wis to ac, dr at night or moon out, and immunity to mind affecting
    Can you cite page numbers? Make it a little easier on me than just flipping through until I happen on it.