New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

I investigated the Ultimate Bodyguard who despite Snowblazes pessimism that their action had been canceled, actually was guarding someone. Specifically they were guarding Zelphas. This combined with Bladescape's ability as the Ultimate Magician suggests that Bladescape targetted Zelphas therefore swapping who the was being targeted. Therefore Snowblazes guarding of Bladescape was moved to Zelphas, and Black teams targeting of Zelphas was moved to Bladescape.

I in fact believe Zelphas was the stalking target and got very lucky last night.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

I agree with most of Zelphas' reasoning, but since I know I'm not a wolf (though of course that's what a wolf would say, isn't it? ) I think that means either Snow is the killer after all (even if her being protected by blade does seem likely) or it's Zelphas, playing us all.

I didn't get any result, which makes me think Zelphas didn't target anyone (and is thus innocent). My action last night didn't work, so I could be finding my own alibi, though if I understand the rules correctly, a blocked action would still be traceable while I would've been told of a canceled action. So unless I'm missing something, it means Zelphas didn't target anyone.

Which I think would make Snowblaze the killer.

3. - Top - End - #303

If BatCatHat isn't the Black team we can always execute Snowblaze next time.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, assuming I'm right about Snow, I'm not that worried about potentially getting yeeted. There should be no risk that we're in LYLO (and unless I'm seriously underestimating how many might've been blackened, that shouldn't be a risk either) so at worst we'll waste some time (and, y'know, my life ).

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I'm starting to think that maybe I should be worried about people being blackened? So hopefully we'll get the wolf today and don't have to worry about it.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...okay, huh, I can be vortexed to someone I wouldn't normally be allowed to target (assuming Athedia is telling the truth but it would be a weird lie)? Okay. That is... frustrating but also kind of funny.

Anyway, yeah, I also received information which implies the killer wasn't sulking and is therefore either Zelphas or Batcathat. But if Athedia's information is reliable then Zelphas has a good probability of being the kill target, so...

(Also noting that it seems from Dakrsidder's post (would quote except, you know...) that wolves knew bladescape was a neutral and were trying to reach out to him, which would imply bladescape wouldn't be the original kill target.)

Yeah. Hopefully this just ends the game otherwise a) something bastard is happening and b) I am probably going to be miseliminated in F3. What fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, I appear to be the only person left in the Lounge so I will go and hang out in the Cafeteria with the rest of you so I don't end up sulking.

Actually on second thoughts might be better to go 2/2 rather than have all of us in the same location. Thoughts?
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

@Cao: So did you find anything interesting? Preferably something that clears my name and/or implicates someone else.

Other than that, I don't really have any arguments left (the case against me is decent, though I think the one against Snow is at the very least equal) so unless Cao's got something good I might as well vote myself and hope I'm the one who gets blackened for it.

Do I hope such a gesture will make people vote someone else? Of course, but I don't really expect it at this point.

7. - Top - End - #307

Also people should investigate the Ultimate Manipulator next time. I will also go to the Cafeteria

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

...Is this LYLO? Right now, the people left alive are myself, Athedia, Batcathat, Snowblaze, and CaoimhinTheCape. If we lynch Batcathat and they are not on the Black Team, then:

--One of the remaining players is blackened.

--Athedia is already blackened, meaning that we have one Black Team Member, two blackened players, and one non-blackened player.

--The Black Team killer is almost certainly Snowblaze in that case, meaning that there is no protection from the Ultimate Bodyguard and they can kill as they like.

--If the Black Team knows who is blackened, then they kill the last non-blackened player.

--All remaining players are either Black Team or blackened, resulting in a Black Team victory.

With all that being said... CaoimhinTheCape, I know you're busy, but could you post the info you got? My information allows for either Snowblaze or Batcathat being the killer, and Snowblaze's information could be self-serving, but I know you aren't the killer because you were sulking last night.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show