New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dragonrider's Random Banter in Conjunction with the Weighted Cube #92

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderKoopa View Post
    I now impart these words of wisdom upon all the male forumites who indeed have someone of that female persuasion in their households...
    My gods! Put the toilet seat down when you leave the bathroom!
    Y'know, it's funny. My dad, the only man in the house, leaves the seat down (because my mum wears the pants in that relationship, and the shirts..). My sister, on the other hand, leaves it up.
    “I promise, we will find all your moms. And I'm gonna tell!.”- Wonder Woman

2. - Top - End - #332

Default Re: Dragonrider's Random Banter in Conjunction with the Weighted Cube #92

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpina View Post
    My sister, on the other hand, leaves it up.

Why?

*Brain S'plodes*
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

I now impart these words of wisdom upon all the male forumites who indeed have someone of that female persuasion in their households...
    My gods! Put the toilet seat down when you leave the bathroom!

They stay up in my bathroom, period. Someone half-asleep has more time to dig around and put the seat down than a person needing to vomit has to lift it up.

4. - Top - End - #334

Quote Originally Posted by Raiser_B1ade View Post

Why?

*Brain S'plodes*
    ...to be awkward? That's the only explaination I can come up with.
    “I promise, we will find all your moms. And I'm gonna tell!.”- Wonder Woman

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

I guess even stereotypes have their limits.

6. - Top - End - #336

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpina View Post
    Y'know, it's funny. My dad, the only man in the house, leaves the seat down (because my mum wears the pants in that relationship, and the shirts..). My sister, on the other hand, leaves it up.
    You know, I'm not really sure I want to know the answer to the question in the first place, but why on earth would the seat be up for your sister if everyone else leaves it that way.
    Grinning Purple Gelatinous Cube avatar courtesy of Lord_Herman
    Attacking Cube courtesy of Sampi
    Current avatar courtesy of Rutskarn

My GiTP stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM
    Currently none

Player
    currently none

Creations:
    Fimbulwight

I have my own RB thread right here.

Come and join in the newly minted Fictional Character Contest

7. - Top - End - #337
    Pixie in the Playground

I always put the seat down. Although it isn't because I've had to share a toilet with a female. It's cuz of the ghoulies(Not really NSFW, but not pleasent to watch either).

Why did you let your six year old watch that movie dad? WHY!?

8. - Top - End - #338

O.O

I think I am now traumatized.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Pixie in the Playground

O.O

I think I am now traumatized.
    Hey, I remember you from the depression thread! Is that not the worst video for people with our problem?

I lol'd when I realized who you were.

10. - Top - End - #340

Quote Originally Posted by saimne View Post
    Hey, I remember you from the depression thread! Is that not the worst video for people with our problem?

I lol'd when I realized who you were.
    Hey I remember you!

And yes that video is definetly more "interesting" for people like us.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Also in the Childhood TV Trauma unit is that Sesame Street clip with the various dancing vegetables and the Cookie Monster singing about "Healthy Fooood...tastes so Gooooood."
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

12. - Top - End - #342
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Skenardo View Post
    Also in the Childhood TV Trauma unit is that Sesame Street clip with the various dancing vegetables and the Cookie Monster singing about "Healthy Fooood...tastes so Gooooood."
    Okay, totally NSFW. But not really: The Count

13. - Top - End - #343

Quote Originally Posted by saimne View Post
    Okay, totally NSFW. But not really: The Count
    Didn't they just bleep out "count" the whole song and let people's dirty minds fill in the rest?
    Last edited by Raiser Blade; 2007-12-28 at 11:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

14. - Top - End - #344
    Pixie in the Playground

Didn't they just bleep out "count" the whole song and let people's dirty minds fill in the rest?
    Ummm...no?

15. - Top - End - #345
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post
    They stay up in my bathroom, period. Someone half-asleep has more time to dig around and put the seat down than a person needing to vomit has to lift it up.
    Well, I gave that nugget of wisdom because I just happened to leave the seat up ONCE at my ex's house and was appropriately nagged at.

Oh, that and the fact that my no one in my immediate family usually needs to vomit unless sick, in which case we have a bucket we give that person next to their bed. As for drinking, my mother does not, and the rest of us are either against and/or too young to drink.

Well actually my mother used to drink very seldomly. Which leads me to a funny story!

Alright, so my mother and I (I was roughly 6-7 years old) had identical cups. I had some coke and my mother had some coke with a little rum (not a lot, she doesn't like the taste when there's too much). Well, I had put my cup on the same half-wall she put hers on, walked away to do something, came back and forgot which cup was which. I accidentally grabbed hers took a sip, and proceeded to run to the sink, spit it out (I had put her cup back down in its exact spot before I ran to the sink btw), and tried to get the taste out with my coke. I grabbed hers again. I don't remember exactly what it tasted like, but I remember that I thought it had been the foulest stuff I had yet to put in my mouth. I haven't touched any alcyhol since.
    The most awesome avi ever by Vael.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And the most awesome sig ever by Necromimesis.

16. - Top - End - #346

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f2krVT5R9PQ

Wow this guy is crazy.

He impersonates 100 different characters and most of them are really spot on.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

And behold!
    I make my triumphant return from the southlands, the land the savages call Penn-Syl-Vania.
    Where one can obtain Manga! and fruit-cake is in abundance!
    Where a 6 hour ride turns into 8 hours of trying to find a place to eat!
    Where Japanese restaurants are available to all comers, even those who cannot use chop-sticks!
    Where small children vomit on your lap and parents yell at you for no clear reason!
    Where attractive waitresses clean your pants and chat pleasantly as you sit in your underwear and wait for your trousers to dry!
    Where I have to leave for Long Island at 9 in the morning tomorrow!
    Where I almost wish I had some kind of journal, because I still can't believe half that stuff happened to me!
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Pixie in the Playground

Alright, so my mother and I (I was roughly 6-7 years old) had identical cups. I had some coke and my mother had some coke with a little rum (not a lot, she doesn't like the taste when there's too much). Well, I had put my cup on the same half-wall she put hers on, walked away to do something, came back and forgot which cup was which. I accidentally grabbed hers took a sip, and proceeded to run to the sink, spit it out (I had put her cup back down in its exact spot before I ran to the sink btw), and tried to get the taste out with my coke. I grabbed hers again. I don't remember exactly what it tasted like, but I remember that I thought it had been the foulest stuff I had yet to put in my mouth. I haven't touched any alcyhol since.
    Can I get a show of hands for people who live/lived with a smoker and have a smilar story about taking someone's "drink" thinking it to be your own?

::raises hand::

Anybody? Usually a soda can?

I also once found a moth at the bottom of my slurpee cup. Or rather, in my mouth. I assume it was at the bottom of the cup to begin with.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

So, here I am again, at least for the first part of the night, in a very emo-y mood, and nobody else around, it would seem.

Hm, I wonder if you can play Red River Valley on the kazoo? That would be a suitably slow and sad-sounding song for my current mood...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to play the kazoo. Very funny instrument.

Why are you emo-y, Bushy?
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    So, here I am again, at least for the first part of the night, in a very emo-y mood, and nobody else around, it would seem.

Hm, I wonder if you can play Red River Valley on the kazoo? That would be a suitably slow and sad-sounding song for my current mood...
    Yes, I too am curious as to why you are down, and I want to help. Or at least try to.
    Last edited by SpiderKoopa; 2007-12-29 at 12:57 AM.
    The most awesome avi ever by Vael.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And the most awesome sig ever by Necromimesis.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

Eh, where to start...

Well, for starters it's enhanced because I'm drinking sweet iced tea. Odd, that, but caffine has the opposite effect on me it has on most people: it doesn't perk me up, it depressesses me.

It's enhancing my preexisting moodiness because the last two nights I haven't really had a chance to talk with Moon_Called as much as I'd like to, yesterday because I had to leave to go fetch food while we were talking, and today because I got shanghai'd into going up to town to help dad with getting mom's car worked on, and once I finally did get online, she had to leave herself before too long. So I feel rather bad about not being able to chat more with my new lil' sis now that she's back...

Added to that tonight is the fact that lately I've been having my HALO character hanging out (for various reasons) in AMEN and have been chatting some with Queeny's character, and was hoping to do some more of that tonight, but apparantly she has something that keeps her online even when she isn't actually there so it says she's there but she isn't...so that's out for tonight. And I keep missing the chance to RP there with Cassie, too, which I've been hoping to do at some point (based on my character's backstory and some stuff "he overheard" when he dropped in there for the first time awhile back).

*resumes blowing on the kazoo*
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2007-12-29 at 02:33 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, where to start...

Well, for starters it's enhanced because I'm drinking sweet iced tea. Odd, that, but caffine has the opposite effect on me it has on most people: it doesn't perk me up, it depressesses me.

It's enhancing my preexisting moodiness because the last two nights I haven't really had a chance to talk with Moon_Called as much as I'd like to, yesterday because I had to leave to go fetch food while we were talking, and today because I got shanghai'd into going up to town to help dad with getting mom's car worked on, and once I finally did get online, she had to leave herself before too long. So I feel rather bad about not being able to chat more with my new lil' sis now that she's back...

Added to that tonight is the fact that lately I've been having my HALO character hanging out (for various reasons) in AMEN and have been chatting some with Queeny's character, and was hoping to do some more of that tonight, but apparantly she has something that keeps her online even when she isn't actually there so it says she's there but she isn't...so that's out for tonight. And I keep missing the chance to RP there with Cassie, too, which I've been hoping to do at some point (based on my character's backstory and some stuff "he overheard" when he dropped in there for the first time awhile back).

*resumes blowing on the kazoo*
    I understand your feelings. I haven't properly spoken with Curly for more than a week now, due to my reduced time on the PC during the Holidays. Chances are that we won't be able to speak again until next week. That makes me sad, too. It sucks to have the entire family on vacations...
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

*offers a toast*

To friends whom spending eternity with would not be long enough.

*takes another huge gulp of tea*

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

*offers a toast*

To friends whom spending eternity with would not be long enough.

*takes another huge gulp of tea*
    Yes... To people with whom long hours of chatting seem like just a few minutes!!

*Drinks a cup of tea with*
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356

Forget tea, let's break out the tequila.
    Last edited by purple gelatinous cube o' Doom; 2007-12-29 at 02:39 AM.
    Grinning Purple Gelatinous Cube avatar courtesy of Lord_Herman
    Attacking Cube courtesy of Sampi
    Current avatar courtesy of Rutskarn

My GiTP stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM
    Currently none

Player
    currently none

Creations:
    Fimbulwight

I have my own RB thread right here.

Come and join in the newly minted Fictional Character Contest

27. - Top - End - #357
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
    Yes... To people with whom long hours of chatting seem like just a few minutes!!

*Drinks a cup of tea with*
    *Summons Dancing Cow*

To friends who actually understood that reference! With whom I've literally spent 5 hours at the least in front of the computer!

*drinks*

28. - Top - End - #358
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by purple gelatinous cube o' Doom View Post
    Word.

Margarita's anyone?
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

29. - Top - End - #359

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    *Summons Dancing Cow*

To friends who actually understood that reference! With whom I've literally spent 5 hours at the least in front of the computer!

*drinks*
    I would be one of those right? I know what the dancing cow is!

Hey skippy I barely recognized you with your new avvie.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Bathatars!Blog!

30. - Top - End - #360
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by purple gelatinous cube o' Doom View Post
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

I would be one of those right? I know what the dancing cow is!

Hey skippy I barely recognized you with your new avvie.
    But he's still wearing his giant key to the city!

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak