New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

A hooded figure wearing a tattered, dirty cloak leans against the wall in the corner, quietly listening to the ensuing conversation. He notes that Emperor Demonking is the target of most of the accusations, but says nothing. His head perks up slightly at the mention of the Ishbalan front by Cristo Meyers.
    Last edited by FoE; 2008-01-21 at 08:36 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

the guy with the white clothing realizes that this will lead to any good and looks at his green bunny hopping for an answer.
    What do you think? Do you really thinks it's ok to kill someone with out knowing him? Is it correct to kill someone that we don't know?
    Ok maybe you are right maybe it is something we need to do there is no option. I really fell bad about this but if it is necesary...
    OK, ok i will do it but... look, they are all divided ones against demonking, ones against cristo, ones against vavaara... Maybe...
    Ok you are right if someone is really dying its better to kill him fast not letting him have pain. Emperor Demonking I'm really sorry about this but since there is no option... (I really think you deserve it) you started to divide us, you moved us against someone maybe you are right, maybe not, but i don't think your actions will help you survive
    Last edited by Ramebriz; 2008-01-22 at 01:27 AM.
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

A large man comes out of the Library, looking around, the glasses covering his eyes hiding the age behind them. Some thought the man ate too much. naming him Pankake, calling him only behind his back of course, his hands nearly the size of his nickname.

The man Pulls a well worn Watch from his Great Coat's pocket gazing at it for a minute

"I wonder if the Diner would be open at the moment. I am So very hungry"

Seeming to mutter to himself he walks down the streets contemplating to himeself.

He calls himself a 'Banner' what is this madness. Only someone not human would think themselves that important. Some one should take care of his ego. Emperor Demonking it seems you're time has come

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

White shirt, black slacks. Hornrim glasses. A long wooden cane with a caducis pattern of twining snakes worked into the wood.

He walks quietly among the accusers. Pauses.

"This is no childrens' magic school. There's no popularity contest to save you for revealing yourself early. Only an idiot of a Baner would make that mistake - or someone trying to divide us against ourselves. You call yourself Emporer. I name you Pride."

He continues walking...
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF walks in, blows on a kazoo, and announces his newest name, Lord Nox_yFkna. He somehow manages to pronounce the underscore, though it doesn't seem clear how. With him is a scribe, scribbling every event down in the greatest detail in chronological order, and an assistant, entirely overworked and disappointed by his lord.
    You there! You call yourself Emperor, demon, king, and baner. We -Make sure you get that I used "we" in that cool, royal sense- request your soliloquy -No, no, l-o-q-u-y...yes, that's right- from this point forward in order to explain your...your impertinence at proclaiming these titles without proper authorization, permission, officialization, and publication!

With this speech, he turns to his butler. How was that?
    Very good, sir. Very good.
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2008-01-22 at 03:44 AM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

A hollow, muffled voice moans out from within the stone of a wall. The grouting groans and dust drifts to the floor in a shuddering rain.

"Whoso shall name
    The progenitor of the damned
    Doth himself declare his dark allegiance
    Thyself ye have betrayed, Emperor Demonking"

Suddenly, the rain of dust ceases and the wall shivers like a pregant woman giving birth. A spot of blue fire appears in the centre of it all and then blossoms into an alchemic circle interspersed with sacred sigils.

The portal disgorges a tall man clad in robes of grey. Covering his head and face is a wrought iron mask cleverly forged into the form of a grim jackal's head...
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

A young girl with black hairs appears from the room adjacent to the central hall of the Heqdquarters and looks around.

“What's going on here?“

Noticing the corpse on the ground, she is more than a little shocked, which turns to quite a shock when she hears about the Homunculi.

“You say they are here? Oh my, that is a bad omen. Those souless bastards only work against destroying everything and everybody that has a soul, which would put pretty much everybody in here in danger. We must stop them quickly!“

Noticing that everybody seems to look at Emperor Demonking, she steps up to him and asks him:

“You don't look like Homunculi to me. But did you really had to start sowing distrust so soon? You should know better than to mention His name.“
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"That was seer." Said Demonking. "Pride, no gluttony. Talk about unlucky."

If Helgraf, fleeing coward of Freshmeat is one of my fellows please PM me.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-01-22 at 10:56 AM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

A young alchemist with messy white hair approaches the crowd that has gathered around the Crystal Alchemists' corpse. The in-fighting had already started, as could have been predicted, and nearly all fingers were pointing towards one man.

"I really doubt the Homunculi would try to sow discord this soon," he says rather matter-of-factly. "They're probably lying in wait and capitalizing on the foolhardiness of some of us. The Homunculi aren't stupid. The fact that they managed to recover the Legendary Stone is evidence of this. But they're divided - they don't know eachother yet. Until their nightly dealings bring them together, I really doubt they'd draw attention to themselves."

"It looks like you've settled on killing this man," he says while pointing at Emperor Demonking. "I, for one, believe he is innocent. I'm more suspicious of this Fleeing Coward amongst us."
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF tilts his head to the side and looks at demonking. Uhhhhhhh...

He quickly looks over at the transcript his scribe has taken.

Nope, still doesn't make sense to me...yay! I LOVE things that don't make sense! Huzzah! Hey, have you been in the room with white padding before? It's so much fun! You throw yourself against things and no one really cares! It's fun to try to keep your balance while your arms are laced around you like you're always giving yourself the biggest, longest hug anyone's ever seen!
    Last edited by Xykon_Fan; 2008-01-22 at 11:02 AM.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Stone Alchemist paces the floor, keenly aware of both the stranger watching him from the shadows "I know I've seen him somewhere before...but where," and the late la Banjo pointing a dessicated finger at him.

"Perhaps our snowy-haired young friend has a point. Acting in haste will get us nowhere, and if Emperor is this 'baner' as he claims then he has likely marked himself for death tonight. Certainly Fleeing Coward's ominous warnings arouse more suspicion than Demonking's slip."
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-01-22 at 01:58 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

Haha, silly Fleeing Coward, silly Demon, silly people. Why can't you all see what's actually happening here? It's all a game, I tell you! A game! There are no homunculi. It's all just a sick joke to make us kill each other. That said, I still say we kill the demon, as he seems mentally instable in believing it a good idea to announce himself as the baner immediately. I don't know who he is, but I think it seems like a good idea to kill him now. He clearly wants far too much to live, and is willing to claim anything for it!

"Well Kim Cake, you know I love you, but...I have something to tell you. I...I'm a demon." Heeheeheheee.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

A man walks in reading a book on chimeras, and closes it.
    "Well Emperor Demonking you are a baner, but what do you bane? How do we know that you do not the bane the state? Or Alchemy? Or life itself?"

"Also I've been reading this book on chimeras, it says that it is possible for Alchemists to create a tiny chimera to spy on people and report back to the alchemist, but it is not clear on who the chimera will report to if multiple alchemists work together. Does anyone know if the chimera will report to both alchemists, decide randomly, or if who gets the report must be decided on ahead of time?"

(Hey narrators, if that last paragraph wasn't clear, I want a clarification on Tiny Chimeras and teamwork.)
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

14. - Top - End - #44
    Banned

((ACK! How did I miss the start of this?))

Iames listens carefully to all the accusations.

There's too little information to go on at this point. But if I had to point at someone, I'd point at Vavaara.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Day One ends

Everybody is restless after one day of threats, doublecrossing and deceiving. Nobody can wait until they can use their alchemic abilities, and more important, until they can make sure every single homunculi is defeated.

The mob gathers rather quickly around Emperor Demonking.

"Let me go! I am a good guy, honestly! And you'll regret lynching me!"

The mob don't listen to his plea. "You've tried this before. You won't get away with it this time".

The crowd begins tracing a transmutation circle around him, but he suddenly goes frantic and rips his clothes off - It was not a real human. Below the clothes, the wide body of Gluttony is revealed. Gluttony jumps to the crowd, trying to eat someone, trying to escape. But when he tries to eat someone, a wall of stone rises from the floor, blocking his path. Gluttony hits the wall and falls to the floor unconscious. The alchemists gather around him and use their alchemic abilities to bury Gluttony alive, eliminating him as a threat.

Summary:
    Emperor Demonking was lynched, he was Gluttony, one of the Homunculi.
    Gluttony tried to take down someone with him, but failed.
    Night one starts now. Those alchemists with night actions send them to me. Homunculi, send your actions to Haruki.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

O'Connell nods in satisfaction. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 'Baner', indeed. What did he bane, doughnuts?

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

The hooded figure notes the elimination of one of the Homonculi and says nothing. He mutters something about "blasphemy" before retiring to his quarters.

18. - Top - End - #48

"You'd think I'd've learned my lesson about following instintcts by now." Cristo retires to his quarters, the events of the evening rolling over in his head.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Artemis blinks in surprise. "Wow...that was lucky. Maybe we can finish this quickly..."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

"I would wish so too. But I'm afraid a lot of innocent blood will be spilt before this comes to an end."

With that, the girl retires to her room as well for the night.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Banned

An auspicious beginning, but I doubt it will last.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

Ok, I admit it you were right, he was our enemy, but how you?
    ...!
    I know, I know. Maybe this won't be as dificult as we thought, but there are still more over there...
    Yes that's a godd idea. And you know what? I'm hungry what about if we go look for some food?
    NO WAY! you can't eat that, not now... it's dangerous and it is not human we don't know what will hapen.
    I know you like to eat that things but that dosen't make it easier for us. Just eat something normal.
    ...!
    For God sake! eat the F*****g vegetebles! what is the problem with you?
    ...!!
    Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry but let's go to sleep please.
    As the moon rises in the sky they go away, looking for a nice beed.
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

23. - Top - End - #53
    Banned

((I have a question regarding the earning of Alchemy Points through roleplaying: Does only roleplaying in a post containing a vote count, or does roleplaying in any post count? If the latter, do I earn an Alchemy Point for each post roleplayed in in a given Day, or can I only earn 1 Alchemy Point per Day, and 1 per Night?))

24. - Top - End - #54
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Iames Osari View Post
    ((I have a question regarding the earning of Alchemy Points through roleplaying: Does only roleplaying in a post containing a vote count, or does roleplaying in any post count? If the latter, do I earn an Alchemy Point for each post roleplayed in in a given Day, or can I only earn 1 Alchemy Point per Day, and 1 per Night?))
    ((You earn points based on the amount and quality of role-playing. However, we cannot tell exactly how many you earn, but there is a maximum number of points you can earn per day. At the current time, we have not finished assigning points from Day 1. Hopefully, we'll be able to PM everyone with their points before Night 1 ends.))
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-01-23 at 11:51 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55

((sorry i didn't post earlier, i forgot to suscribe to this thread))

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

26. - Top - End - #56

The quiet man with the cane nodded to himself.

"As expected," he murmured, fingers tracing the twining pattern of the cadeuces snakes in the wood.

"Gluttony would try to expose himself so, hoping to draw with him one of the Alchemists who could destroy him. Thankfully, we were prepared."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking nervously round at the people knowing any of them could be a Homunculi. Realising that it would be best to find a safe place to sleep, he walks off to his bunker.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

The lights in the city warm the streets with their light. The large one walks out from the diner, a toothpick between his teeth. A stray cat wonders up to him, and rubs itself on the rough pants.

"Well, things just may be looking up"

The man turns down the streets heading home, the stray seeming to follow him.

well looks like I've made a friend. Lets go get you something to eat.

With that he fades into a dark alley

29. - Top - End - #59
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Night 1 ends.
    The Homunculi are restless. The loss of one of their own angers them beyond compare.

An Alchemist, confident in his abilities, follows a shady figure in the middle of the night. He's sure of himself. He can stop them alone. There's no need for any help...

I don't like it when people follow me, says the figure. What do you want?

I know what you are.

The figure starts. You know that I'm a Homunculus?

I do now.

You know I'm a Homunculus? And yet you follow me? Alchemist, there is a thin line between bravery and foolishness. You have crossed that line.

Another Homunculus appears behind the Alchemist. Good-bye, O' Conell.

The next morning, the State Alchemists wake up to find the O'Conell's dead body lying in the middle of the courtyard.

Killed by the Homunculi, no doubt, says one of the Alchemists.

What about that one? asks another one, pointing at the front doors, where several Alchemists carry the body of the Stone Alchemist to another location.

That one..... I have no clue.

Summary:
    O'Conell (The Bushranger) was killed by the Homunculi. He was an Alchemist.
    Cristo Meyers, the Stone Alchemist, was mysteriously killed. He was an Alchemist too.

Day 2 starts now and ends in roughly 48 hours, probably a little more.
    The following players did not vote on Day 1:
    Draken
    Irbis
    Malmagor Andrigal
    onasuma
    Raiser_B1ade
    Slaanesh

NARRATOR'S NOTE: Nights will probably last longer than 24 hours from here on. One day just isn't enough to manage everything, the points and items respectively.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-01-24 at 07:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60

((Well bloody...I had a feeling this was going to happen.

*shakes hand in a Dr. Claw like fashion*

I'll get you next time...uh...mysterious murdering type person! Next time!))
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-01-24 at 01:38 PM.