New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    (Hey narrators, if that last paragraph wasn't clear, I want a clarification on Tiny Chimeras and teamwork.)

((Sorry, I hadn't noticed this. Tiny Chimeras are basically a free scry. They report back to you only.))

2. - Top - End - #92
    Banned

Good people, please. Don't bother accusing Slaanesh; he will be lynched for inactivity tonight anyway. We should be pointing at Stu42.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

As the others look on, a group of soliders begin the unpleasant task of dragging away Cristo Meyer's corpse.

"Strange," says one of the men, causing the others to look up at him.

"What's so strange?" one asks.

The other man does not answer at first, as he is deep in thought. As though the man were coming out of a deep sleep, he shakes his head and opens his eyes.

"Hmm? Sorry, I was thinking about how this fellow died. The other Alchemist ... his wounds were different. This Cristo fellow ... his head is all pulped and mashed. It's like his skull collapsed inside of him."

The soliders then fall silent, and finish hauling the body away.

Meanwhile, the cloaked man watches from the shadows near Slaanesh.

"Either this coward who refuses to speak is one of the Homonculi," he whispers to himself, "or he is a madman who wants death. In either case, he is little use to our cause."
    Last edited by FoE; 2008-01-27 at 03:39 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

((So lust didn't get him? You did?))

"Iames, I will not kill anyone with no evidence. It appears that Stu is simply absent minded, and the last time I checked, that wasn't a sign of inhumanity. Stupidity has never been a deadly sin."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

As the young girl comes out of her dormitory this morning nothing good awaits her. The night was bed enought, with the homunculi nightmare and everything, but sometimes reality is jsut as painful as dreams, if not more. You can't wake up from reality. And this morning, reality decided to be especially cruel.

"Oh, this is terrible! Two of our friends dead by the homunculi. And it has only been one day. We cannot let this continue this way!"

She then starts walking around the central, taking in her surroundings, meeting many interesting creatures in her way. Of the particular interest to her are two sisters, one looking like angel and one very much like a demon. After overhearing them talking about eating human flesh she steps out and asks the angel, the one called Heknik.

Do my eyes deceive me? I can understand how the demon would eat human flesh, but from the looks of it, you are against it just because of some blood oath. How can this be? Aren't angels supposed to be pure? I can hardly see the eating of human flesh as pure. And how can you two be sisters in the first place? There is a world of difference beetwen you two?"

Waiting for either of them to answer to her, she suddenly hears a crowd bellow her hrowing names of random suspects around. Among them, Slaanesh seems to be mentioned most often. From the looks of it, he hasn't been seen in some time, and that is indeed suspicious.

"I just hope he isn't dead as well. This building has seen too much death already. We certainly don't need any more of it."

She then patiently waits for either of the sisters to answer her questions.
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2008-01-26 at 04:18 PM.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Firbolg in the Playground

A man with gray hair and a blue hat walks in.

Name's Gray, the Shadow Alchemist. I've been out on field work and I just got back. I understand we have a homunculus situation.

Gray pulls out his sword. and points it at Xykon Fan.

Xykon Fan has tried to kill a corpse. He must want the power of the philosipher's stone to take sadistic joy in slaying Cristo.

Gray then sheaths his blade.

That is all.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    (As I understand it, Lust's ability can't be activated until this coming night. Her entry reads "every second night.)

8. - Top - End - #98
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post

"Iames, I will not kill anyone with no evidence. It appears that Stu is simply absent minded, and the last time I checked, that wasn't a sign of inhumanity. Stupidity has never been a deadly sin."
    But Keris, there is no evidence that Slaanesh is anything other than absent-minded either. At least my way, we gain more information, which will lead us to make better decisions in the future. It's regrettable, but Stu42 must die for the greater good.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

"Hmmph. If everyone else was jumping off a cliff, would you? But then, of course, just because everyone else is doing something, that doesn't mean you shouldn't inherently do that. Like streaking. Everyone wears clothes, does that mean you should go streaking?
    An interesting conundrum. However, since we only have a precious few hours before night falls again, it would appear that I am forced to rush my decision. With a lack of what could be considered proof or evidence, it might be best, for now, to follow the voice of the herd. Perhaps the collective instincts of the group will be of assistance. Stu42, for the crime of deviating from the norm, the punishment might well be death."

10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground

an uneasy and drowsy man comes out of the barracks, yawning.

Say, mon. What's all the ruckus about?

he then watches at Xykon Fan

say, do you have any vodka on you?

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

11. - Top - End - #101
    Pixie in the Playground

After waking up in the late evening and missing most of the evidence thrown around at who is what and what should be done. The Sand Alchemist (like a lot of the time) is confused. Within this męlée of thoughts and counter thoughts he finally comes to a conclusion.

The person we should not trust is Stu42.

((and also seeing sense in not going after people who maybe auto lynched))
    Last edited by Doseki; 2008-01-26 at 02:02 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

I see no reason to point at Osari at this time, especially as he helped in lynching Gluttony yesterday... Stu's mistake, while certainly embarrassing, is no admission of guilt.

Mustiado points at Slaanesh. To act without knowledge is folly.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Flowing Water Alchemist heats up water for a hot tub and climbs in to ponder the situation.

I always think better in the hot tub, don't you all?

Those among us who are accusing the dead are likely suffering from some sort of psychological trauma, and are clearly not paying enough attention to what is happening. I don't think the Homonculii would be so traumatized and I'm certain that they are paying extremely close attention to the goings on. Therefore for the time being I am going to rule out those who are pointing at the deceased.

I realize that the Homonculii are cunning and my reasoning may be wrong, but it is the best I can come up with right now.

Therefore I will not point at Stu42 or Xykon Fan, and Slaanesh appears to have some strange lethargic illness that may kill him anyway.

Very few people seem to be in the running. Indeed the only one I see with more than one vote is Lord Iames Osari. Therefore I shall point at him. I have no real reason to suspect him over most of the rest of you, it's simply that those you are accusing appear to be the least likely to me.

And with his mind settled, the Flowing Water Alchemist relaxes into the hot tub and begins some extremely relaxing meditation.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well Xykon Fan, trying to blame a dead person makes you seem like your not paying one ounce of attention. Although you seem to talk an awful lot for someone not paying attention, and you caught your mistake rather quickly too. Then you claim the Homonculii would be paying close attention. You seem fishy. I think your trying to hide something.

And why do you get a butler? What makes you so deserving anyway?"
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

As the white rob guy enters with his green bunny in his arm, he sees everyone shouthing ones against others...
    Ok it said me it was a good idea to present my self to you. I'm the Green alchemist, I'm glad to see the things are starting to put in his place.
    Oh yeah right it thinks is a good idea to not hink a lot of people at the same time, think about this if we start to attack people randomly when still they are people going to die won't help us. Think it this way... It dosen't matter if you actually kill 1 homunculus if you are going to kill 3 or more humans.
    Oh yeah he also think that making more paynfull the dead of the ones hwo already are daying is fun.

Let's just see what will happen to Slaanesh before we go.
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

16. - Top - End - #106

((Sorry for not posting much, I was busy studying yesterday. ))

Not much evidence. Em crosses her arms and mutters under her breath, Stupid Humonculi. She thinks for a moment. That Nox_yFkna (Xykon_Fan) seems suspicious to me...
    Last edited by Em Blackleaf; 2008-01-25 at 11:16 PM.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF looks around...Heehehee...I'm popular! I love you all too, but I can only point at one of you. Since everyone but Lamech isn't giving any reasons for their points against me, I can only assume that the homunculi are taking the opportunity to attack me for no reason. That being said...

XF spins the bottle again, this time it lands on Lamech, and he points at Malmagor Andrigal.

((In all honesty you guys, you're pointing at me for missing a person who was dead? That's about the lamest reason I've heard in a WW game yet. At least be like Lamech and have reason behind your actions. It's at least what I've done for you. A whole lot of people have been significantly more suspicious than myself...including a few people who have also pointed at dead people. You've immediately turned on them anyway, so what would be the point of me placing myself in their position to be pointed at for these stupid reasons?))
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

18. - Top - End - #108

A strange looking being stands in the corner watching as the humans argue who amongst them is one of the Homunculi while thinking of the cruel fate that destiny has placed himself in.
    Wretched human, why should they have it all - love, happiness, life while we are left with nothing but this pale imitation? Slowly we shall crush all that stand in our path in gathering what is rightfully ours, especially those such as Hohenheim and he who is known as Lord Iames Osari.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2008-01-26 at 06:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Halfling in the Playground

Looking at the bodies, he dismisses the one killed by Homunculi as something not being able to be deduced by alchemy, he however goes and examines the Stone Alchemist's body.

"Hmm, I wonder how he died..."

Hearing someone declare themselves the Cold Alchemist, he looks up at the old man shaking hands with an unknown alchemist.

Standing up he approaches Draken.

"You seem to have alot of knowledge, do you want to examine how the Stone Alchemist was killed?"
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Halfling in the Playground

point at Xykon Fan to avoid the auto.
    You haven’t got a womb. Where’s the fetus gonna gestate; you gonna keep it in a box?
    Don’t fear the darkness, fear what it hides.

Spoiler
    Show

Avatar and sig picture by kpenguin.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well it appears information has surfaced. Fleeing Coward, if you're not human, then you're one of them, and so must die."

22. - Top - End - #112
    Banned

Flumph

Whoops, I wasn't paying attention. I blame my boring role as an alchemist.

I point at Slannesh

I'm getting really suspicious of Iames' repeated attempts to accuse me. It seems he's protecting Slannesh.

If one of them is evil, the other almost certainly is.
    Last edited by Studoku; 2008-01-26 at 10:16 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward
    Wretched human, why should they have it all - love, happiness, life while we are left with nothing but this pale imitation? Slowly we shall crush all that stand in our path in gathering what is rightfully ours.
    While this guy is definately evil.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Pankake looks about seeing the confusion of the people around him.

"Now Now everyone, we shouldnt all just jump on a bandwagon. I for one belive that it was Fleeing Coward who may be one of the corrupted"

25. - Top - End - #115

Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    XF looks around...Heehehee...I'm popular! I love you all too, but I can only point at one of you. Since everyone but Lamech isn't giving any reasons for their points against me, I can only assume that the homunculi are taking the opportunity to attack me for no reason. That being said...

XF spins the bottle again, this time it lands on Lamech, and he points at Malmagor Andrigal.

((In all honesty you guys, you're pointing at me for missing a person who was dead? That's about the lamest reason I've heard in a WW game yet. At least be like Lamech and have reason behind your actions. It's at least what I've done for you. A whole lot of people have been significantly more suspicious than myself...including a few people who have also pointed at dead people. You've immediately turned on them anyway, so what would be the point of me placing myself in their position to be pointed at for these stupid reasons?))
    ((I've been busy. I'm using a chart. you've been pointed at, but your number of points is still slow. now chill, it's just a game.))

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malmagor Andrigal View Post
    ((I've been busy. I'm using a chart. you've been pointed at, but your number of points is still slow. now chill, it's just a game.))
    ((Sorry if it seemed like I was actually angry...think "amused by the psychology of the bandwagon" more than anything else. I just chose my words a certain way to produce a particular effect. Let's face it, I'm not going to freak out if people are pointing at me, because it's likely the muncs (heheh) influencing the vote to kill me anyway. I've never understood people who became legitimately upset because of a WW game. Don't worry, Mal. I ain't hatin'. And hey, "we'll always have Paris." Besides...historically, those who freak out at people die. No one wants someone like that playing.))

XF glances at all the pointing in the room, noticing suddenly that some people have three or four arms. Would the mutants, Kenris and Stu, please stop pointing at different people with their multiple arms? I'm cool with the whole "I have extra arms" thing, but I do prefer having you point at a single person. He then walks over to the wall, and begins scratching in tally marks.

Leaders
    Fleeing Coward: 2
    Slaanesh: 11
    Draken: 1
    Lord Osari: 5
    Malmagor: 1
    XF: 6
    Stu42: 8
    ZP: 1
    Elroy: 1

Because everyone's a winner in my book. Can you collect all 36? Heeheeehee...hahahahahah! XF sits down on the ground and enjoys a good laugh for very little reason.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking across the crowd of people he was just enjoying a heated discussion with, the sand alchemist notices’ that Fleeing Coward staring in there direction with a hatred in his eyes.

Dos raise's an eye brow (Teal'c fashion), something tells me that he cannot be trusted O’Neill.

((Very clear that Fleeing Coward is a bad guy))
    Last edited by Doseki; 2008-01-26 at 02:14 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Banned

Indeed, Keris. It seems Fleeing Coward has grown tired of his charade.
    Last edited by Lord Iames Osari; 2008-01-26 at 02:35 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fyron Morris watches as the strange creature known as Fleeing Coward continues to act strangely. The alchemist was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but its repeated threats against all those who would stand against the Homunculi, and its apparent hatred of Hohenheim forces him to reconsider.

"Perhaps waiting around and cutting our losses isn't the best strategy after all," the white-haired alchemists says. "If you insist on spreading naught but vile curses upon our order, perhaps you should be the one that ought to be removed!"

"I've heard the tales of what happened when these Homunculi last struck. Some were openly exposing themselves in a twisted defiance of their own fate. It would make sense for them to continue that trend, since it'd be the last thing we'd expect."

Spoiler
    Show
    Surely FC would want to earn alchemical points? Then why is he roleplaying a Homunculus? I doubt that'd earn him any points if he was an alchemist, since the RP wouldn't make any sense. It's like roleplaying a fruit basket, or perhaps a nice pair of shoes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Surely FC would want to earn alchemical points? Then why is he roleplaying a Homunculus? I doubt that'd earn him any points if he was an alchemist, since the RP wouldn't make any sense. It's like roleplaying a fruit basket, or perhaps a nice pair of shoes.
    Hey, I resemble those statements!