New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Thing: A Werewolf Game (NOW STARTING!)

"You are all going insane and some of us seems intrested in playing us against each other, I for one will not take part in someone elses death"
    ((votes no-lynch if that is allowed, otherwise ill point "randomly" at I`m da Rogue))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-02-11 at 11:21 AM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

*cough* As the soldier brings his hands up to cover his cough, he inadverdantly points at Doseki
    Avy by Ink.

3. - Top - End - #153

Gnome walks over to Fin and pulls the knife out of the wall. She* turns toward DemonicAngel and walks at him, knife pointing down. "How is it that you think you can just throw knives around at people and tell them they can't sleep? We don't need to go around mobbing our friends just because they might be monsters. Just calm down, alright?" She shoves the knife handle into his hands and walks away, a small sigh escaping shortly.

*I guess I'm female in this game
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2008-02-11 at 12:40 PM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

4. - Top - End - #154

Point at fin
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

points at Fin

6. - Top - End - #156
    Orc in the Playground

Ominous inhales the smoke from his cigar. "That's an interesting ploy. Point at someone and claim to be a psychic when a bandwagon has formed against you. Of course, you could be telling the truth and Doseki really is a Thing. Either way, your death will answer the question for us."

Ominous aims his rifle at Fin.
    May your last breath also be your mintiest.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground

-His eye twitches uncontrollably as he looks at Fin-

What do you know about doseki man... is he one of those... things?

-revulsion spreads over his features for even uttering the word-

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

I would love to say that Doseki is a Thing and have you all beleive me but alas this will not happen! However I would like to add that if you kill me to find out and i am right, you are one psychic down and two things up, because he will have an extra night to make more things, knowing he will die the next day. If you kill doseki and i am wrong unless he is by chance a psychic, (which he isn't a fact i would be unable to know unless i was a psychic) all you have lost is one grunt!
    Last edited by Fin; 2008-02-12 at 09:31 AM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

"Hmm. A bandwagon. Since it looks like Fin shall be lynched no matter what the rest of the Grunts here say, I suppose I accuse... Doseki. Traitor."

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

I like the way you put it Fin, of course you couldn't be a Thing in the slightest?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    I would love to say that Doseki is a Thing.
    If you kill doseki and i am wrong unless he is by chance a psychic, (which he isn't a fact i would be unable to know unless i was a psychic) all you have lost is one grunt!
    And what am I a Thing or a grunt I can't be both? If you are a psychic, you should know these things.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

I would love to say that Doseki is a Thing and have you all beleive me but alas this will not happen! However I would like to add that if you kill me to find out and i am right, you are one psychic down and two things up, because he will have an extra night to make more things, knowing he will die the next day. If you kill doseki and i am wrong unless he is by chance a psychic, (which he isn't a fact i would be unable to know unless i was a psychic) all you have lost is one grunt!
    Ominous listens to Doseki's pleeing. "But you could very well be the Thing and simply want that extra night to infect more people yourself."

12. - Top - End - #162
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You know what? Sure, I'll believe Fin and vote for Doseki. If he's right, we'll be down a Thing. If he's wrong, then we've wasted another day, but we were going to do that anyway" says Darkbane, raising an eyebrow. "Of course, this brings up another problem--either way, we're going to have to kill Fin tomorrow. If Doseki is innocent, then Fin is a Thing trying to mislead us. And if Doseki is a Thing, then the other Things will infect Fin tonight."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'll take Fin's word for granted this time and I think we should get rid of Doseki. I doubt this will save Fin, but it's worth a try."
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Barbarian in the Playground

*vote for Doseki*
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

It's me again. I don't know if there's any point in making this recording ... I doubt human ears will ever hear it ... but if it's a person listening to this, and not a Thing, I want it noted the exemplary bravery of the solider we called "Fin." Of course, I don't expect that was his real name.

By the third night, the storm had finally began to diminish. It was still too windy to lift off, but everyone was looking forward to finally being free of this horrid place. I know that it was a risk going back ... but I was hoping that Ramebriz was the only one infected. And if not, maybe there was some way to weed out who was human and who was not.

Of course, that all changed with Fin's death.

He was in the kitchen when he was attacked. He had been jumpy — some had suspected him of being one of the aliens. Perhaps that's why he was alone, not being sure of who to trust.

There must have been at least a few of them. Fin had cut one of them with his knife before they ganged up on him, because there was still blood on the knife he clutched in his hand and ... the blood on the floor.

I heard Mordokai cry out. He was the first to find Fin, lying on the kitchen. He was struggling to breath because of the wound on his neck. I came to him and tried to slow the bleeding, but by then I was too late.

He clutched my arm. He couldn't speak, but when he looked into my eyes, I could hear his voice in my mind. A Thing, he whispered. There's several of them. It killed me. I could see its thoughts ... Then he whispered a name to me before he died, his hand falling to the floor.

Fin was one of the Psi-Nine. Good Lord ... they can transmit thoughts? Can they read minds as well?

I .. I don't know if we can leave tomorrow. Not with several of the men being Things. But if we don't leave, when will we get the chance?

I have to think ...

Fin was lynched. He was a Psychic, one of the three Telepaths.
    Night 3 has begun and will end Friday night at 10 p.m. or when I get all PMs, whichever comes first.

Player List:

Spoiler
    Show
    Darth Solice
    Freshmeat
    Raiser Blade
    Keris Rain
    Bushranger
    Vavaara
    Travelling Angel
    Ominous
    Mustiado
    Fleeing Coward
    Haruki-kun
    Mordokai
    Onasuma
    Banjo1985
    Emperor Demonking
    topher
    Aemoh
    Irbis
    I'm da Rogue!
    Doseki
    Darkbane
    coolgaelbert
    Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    KerfuffleMach2
    pankake
    MadHatter
    Dr. Bath
    Eita
    Eksar Lindisfar
    Eldritch Knight
    Kay
    JMK
    Someonenonotyou
    Zombie pixe
    DemonicAngel
    Fin
    Ranna
    Ramebriz
    gnome4ever
    Shadowcaller
    LeoMan
    Last edited by FoE; 2008-02-13 at 09:04 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

The quiet, white-haired Ranger raises an eyebrow.
    Seems my first hunch may have been right after all.
    He then heads off to prepare for the night.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2008-02-13 at 08:37 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

17. - Top - End - #167

*Panic can be seen in shadowcallers eyes as he sees Fins body*
    "We need to burn the body...we must...we must get out of here, too many have died, now Fin that the most of you belived was a monster, but once again mob-logic fails!"
    *Shadowcaller calms himself*
    "I ..dont think i feel safe around you anymore, i dont think anyone do with all the rumors spreadin around, but for the sake of the group, we must stay together that is the only way to get out of this place alive."

18. - Top - End - #168

"Gah... we killed anther innocent... but I believe we know who's a thing now." DA whispers, clutching his knife.

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

HA HA HA I got you all to kill one of your own you foolish humans, not only that but a psychic HA HAaaoooooooooooooooooooo. But now I ask my brothers and sisters to contact me, so that we may be more organised in our annihilation of the humans.

I am going to be killed tonight but I am not afraid, I know that the superior race will win in the end. Use me as a martyr if you want. And to you filthy humans know that I will be in your dreams and that you will never escape me now or ever.
    AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo

Other Howls come back to him in the night air. His blooded fangs glisten in the light of the moon while a broad smile crosses his long dark face. He starts again to chuckle to himself, it grows louder till he starts to howl.

20. - Top - End - #170

Gnome looks around, eyes wide, from Fin's body to Doseki giving his speech. She steps away from him slowly, hand reaching for her gun slowly.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread

21. - Top - End - #171

DA pulls out his hand gun, and points it at Doseki
    "Just calm down now... will deal with you in the morning."

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Using rifle's butt, Mordokai smashes Doseki over the head.

"We'll deal with you in the morning, if the assassin doesn't get to you first. Now listen up people! There is a good bet that these monsters will really band together. If they do that we're pretty much screwed. So lets help ourself. I ask the the two remaining telephats to scry me and contact me. So far, I'm still human as you will find out. We must set up a network and work together, or we're dead. Only together can we win. If we continue killing each other those things will win. So I ask again, scry me this night and once again next night, in case I get infected. I rather die than become monster such as these!"

Pointing at Doseki, he continues:

"Do the humanity a service and scry me so we can start routing things out. Together we're stronger. Together, we'll win!"
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

Do you really think that you can win? Don't make me laugh. Have you seen what you're up against? We have infected many, while you have argued amongst yourselves. Not once have you managed to catch one of my brethren. What makes you think that you can or ever will?

Spitting blood onto the floor ((was there really need to bash me over the head... it really hurt)) Doseki use's his unholy speed to get away from the gathering people... the doomed people!!!

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

"It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Or in this case, it's over when all the creppy monsters stop singing, that is, chewing on others. Yes, I believe we can still win. But don't you worry, you won't be around to see who wins and who looses anyway."

Seeing Doseki getting away, he just shrugs.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but here it goes. You can run, but you can't hide! We'll get you, just you wait! As for the rest of you, think about what I said."

He then gets to his quarters to get some sleep.

((Oh yeah, it was neccesary ))

25. - Top - End - #175

*Seeing doseki running away*
    "Well that was...unexpected, I guess I own you a appology for not beliving in the monster was alive, lucky enough they seems to dumb down when they become human..."
    ((No bad feelings doseki))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2008-02-13 at 06:30 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Orc in the Playground

Ominous fires several rounds at Doseki as he flees. "I don't like being made to look like a fool." Ominous exhales a heavy amount of smoke through his nostrils and charges off in the direction of the fleeing Doseki.

((Fin, it would have been better if you had revealed this a bit earlier. There wasn't much time to discuss this after you revealed yourself; otherwise you might have convinced me to change my vote and gotten a few other people to change their votes as well.))

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

We've been hiding all day, but now it's time for us to step out.

We hate this place. It is cold, but that does not bother us — fire is our enemy. And the dark, though unsettling, does not keep us from What we hate is their stink.

It's everywhere they go, and it lingers on everything they touch. It's like a stain that we can't wash away. Sometimes we can't stand it, and it feels like we can't breathe. And the way they eat, and the way they reproduce ... it's so disgusting.

And we hate that we think and talk like them now. We hate the memories that come when we take these forms. When they are gone, we will make sure that all that is "human" will be wiped from the face of this planet.

It is good that there are many of us now, when before there were three. There have been casaulties, and there will be more, but in the end it does not matter. As long as one of our parts survive, we survive.

There are many out searching for us right now, but they will not find us easily. Tonight we hunt.

We slip into one of the barracks. There is just one of them here, one who i afraid of the others and sleeps alone. It wakes when we enter, and calls out, "Who's there?" There is a clicking sound made by one of their weapons.

We do not hesitate. We are on it in a second, and though their weapon discharges, the bullet rips through our stomach harmlessly. We press our body against the gun, wrapping our flesh around the muzzle so the sound is muffled.

The human tries to call out, but our hands are on its throat, and it cannot make a sound. We snap its neck, and there is a satisfying crack that fills the air. It dies quickly after.

We invade its body through a small cut on its forehead. Soon there is nothing left of this shell but what there is of us, and our new part awakens.

We head back to our quarters, but there is someone there, standing in the dark corridor. It is dark and our eyes cannot see, but we can smell it. It is one of them.

Our mouths become full of fangs. Our hands become claws. Our feet become talons. We will kill his human like the others.

We lunge forward, but suddenly there is a blue flame filling the passageway, and it burns our flesh. We scream and stagger away, falling to the floor.

There is someone looming over us now. We cannot see their face through the bright blue flame covering their body.

"Play with me, bub, and you're gonna get burned," it says, and it giggles like something gone mad. This human is insane. We try to attack, but then the fire is all over us again, and the pain is excrutiating.

We slip into nothingness. But before our vision fades, the figure whispers one last thing.

"Goodbye ... FB."

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, was killed by the Assassin. He was a Thing.
    Two more players were converted into Things in the night. That leaves a total of seven.
    Day 4 will now begin. It will end on Sunday night at 6 p.m. Mountain Time, or sooner if everyone votes.

Player List:

Spoiler
    Show
    Darth Solice
    Freshmeat
    Raiser Blade
    Keris Rain
    Bushranger
    Vavaara
    Travelling Angel
    Ominous
    Mustiado
    Fleeing Coward
    Haruki-kun
    Mordokai
    Onasuma
    Banjo1985
    Emperor Demonking
    topher
    Aemoh
    Irbis
    I'm da Rogue!
    Doseki
    Darkbane
    coolgaelbert
    KerfuffleMach2
    pankake
    MadHatter
    Dr. Bath
    Eita
    Eksar Lindisfar
    Eldritch Knight
    Kay
    JMK
    Someonenonotyou
    Zombie pixe
    DemonicAngel
    Fin
    Ranna
    Ramebriz
    gnome4ever
    Shadowcaller
    LeoMan
    Last edited by FoE; 2008-02-14 at 07:15 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Dwarf in the Playground

Points at Fleeing Coward

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

"Whoever's killing these Things is doing a good job."

Points at Eldritch. Sorry, you're just above me.

Nevermind, so far I'm thinking Vavarra.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Darth Solice
    Freshmeat
    Raiser Blade
    Keris Rain
    Bushranger
    Vavaara
    Travelling Angel
    Ominous
    Mustiado
    Fleeing Coward
    Haruki-kun
    Mordokai
    Onasuma
    Banjo1985
    Emperor Demonking
    topher
    Aemoh
    Irbis
    I'm da Rogue!
    Doseki
    Darkbane
    coolgaelbert
    KerfuffleMach2
    pankake
    MadHatter
    Dr. Bath
    Eita
    Eksar Lindisfar
    Eldritch Knight
    Kay
    JMK
    Someonenonotyou
    Zombie pixe
    DemonicAngel
    Fin
    Ranna
    Ramebriz
    gnome4ever
    Shadowcaller
    LeoMan

1- Grunt
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7- Grunt
    8-
    9-
    10-
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15- Grunt
    16-
    17-
    18-
    19-
    20-
    21-
    22-
    23- Thing
    24- Grunt
    25- Grunt
    26-
    27-
    28-
    29-
    30-
    31-
    32- Grunt
    33- Grunt
    34-
    35-
    36- Psychic
    37-
    38- Thing
    39-
    40-
    41- Grunt

There's a total of six things out there in the midst of .....Just a sec. 31 players.
    A 5.17 - 1 grunt/psi-nine to Thing ratio.
    Needless to say, the Assasin has done a pretty good job. Though technically the second kill was an accident, I assume they(FB) tried to infect him.

I hate nitpicking. Can you tell?
    Last edited by Pandaren; 2008-02-22 at 06:53 PM.
    Avy by Ink.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

((Am I missing something?))
    "Why are we fooling around and bickering whilst Doseki, one whom wishes to kill us, just revealed his presence and intentions? Something's not adding up here."
    Last edited by Gaelbert; 2008-02-13 at 11:19 PM.