New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: THE Mafia VI Return of the Departed Emerald Dragon - Day 3

^^ He voted for whitehelm when the Lllama might've died.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    ^^ He voted for whitehelm when the Lllama might've died.
    (...and he could've possibly known that Atreyu was Mafia how? First day, remember. No scries had happened yet and the Mafia aren't Masons. They don't know each other. He didn't even switch his point from Atreyu, he originally pointed at Zar Peter. Basically all the evidence against him amounts to he voted for the wrong first day bandwagon.)
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-02-12 at 10:54 AM.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

(Where does it say they don't know each other. I fail to see why he's point at the llama if he was mafia.
    Why did he change his point if he's not mafia?)

4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

(Where does it say they don't know each other. I fail to see why he's point at the llama if he was mafia.
    Personally I think he switched his vote because I switched mine.

Point at Androgial, maybe Roleplay comes later.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #185

(The rules clearly state the mafiosos are the "standard wolf role." Do the wolves start out knowing each other? Zar Peter addressed why he would change his point, and we're still talking about the first day point here. Why did anyone point at anyone?)

6. - Top - End - #186
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    (...and he could've possibly known that Atreyu was Mafia how? First day, remember. No scries had happened yet and the Mafia aren't Masons. They don't know each other. He didn't even switch his point from Atreyu, he originally pointed at Zar Peter. Basically all the evidence against him amounts to he voted for the wrong first day bandwagon.)
    ((Who do you think I got the note from? Where the FOP can send through the narrator (as per their ability) it doesn't stop the mafia from straight up approaching you and saying "Point at "Andre" or be killed!

Hence my pointing at Atreyu, he approached me in such a manner. Yes, first day I didn't want him to die. It's always fun to see which Llama Atreyu brings out to play. However, after he contacted me, to send notes to others (as a proxy), it made me question whether he had been approached or if he was one.

I figured after I pointed at him day two I'd be dead the next night, but perhaps the mafia think I can't be trusted by anyone else for my logic.

After all that, I agree with the logic to point at Uncle Festy. I haven't yet since I like to RP out the way I'm playing this game, but just in case I don't get time today, I'll leave it in this post.

All that being said, I'm probably a dead man. So DA, give a guy a hand won't you?

RP to come later.))
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Personally I think he switched his vote because I switched mine.
    ((That is correct. I pointed at Zar because he pointed at me because I had been using a similar character to one of his in a previous game. Once that was cleared up, he didn't point at me, I didn't point at him, and I chose a new person to point at.))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

((Truthfully, I don't think either of the current suspects are mafia and the bad guys are sitting back laughing. Who do I think is? Eldritch Knight. However, pointing at him won't help Helgraf. It's not that I really want you to die or anything Festy, just have a history with Helgraf and like to keep him alive.))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

9. - Top - End - #189

Sadly, though it pains me to point at him, I have to try and keep myself alive. RP to follow if I'm not dead by the time I'm off work.

*Helgraf points at Uncle Festy*
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

10. - Top - End - #190

((On a totally unrelated note, here's the vote tallies so far.
    Uncle Festy: 9
    Helgraf: 9
    Androgial: 4
    Fleeing Coward: 2
    Supagoof: 2
    Vavaara: 1
    Alarra: 1
    Come on, folks! Don't lynch me!
    Stupid people who are lynching me...))
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Really? I thought it was currently 9 for you Festy, and only 7 for Helgraf. Did someone change their point when I wasn't looking?

12. - Top - End - #192

As I was finishing up eating my breakfast at the counter, I overheard some people commenting about this Helgraf fellow being unfairly treated, a dame by the name of Alarra who I've only seen in passing 'round this part of town seems to be particularly vocal about it. I get up, pay for the food, and walk over to the group of them.

Excuse me, but I overheard that you disagree with my accusing of Helgraf. I just happen to be a private eye, and make a living based on hunches. Now this Helgraf fellow spoke up against Jontom Xire, and Mordokai on consecutive days, both were upstanding and prominent citizens of this city, and then they both ended up dead the next morning. With a little snooping around, he seems to be the only person connected to both men, and that seems highly suspect to me. Good day miss.

I go back to my seat, don my coat, and head out the door and to the office, hoping to shed some more light on this mystery.
    Grinning Purple Gelatinous Cube avatar courtesy of Lord_Herman
    Attacking Cube courtesy of Sampi
    Current avatar courtesy of Rutskarn

My GiTP stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM
    Currently none

Player
    currently none

Creations:
    Fimbulwight

I have my own RB thread right here.

Come and join in the newly minted Fictional Character Contest

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

((OOC: I have it being 9-8 in Festy's "favor." On a related note, Best Post Helgraf ))

14. - Top - End - #194
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    ((Truthfully, I don't think either of the current suspects are mafia and the bad guys are sitting back laughing. Who do I think is? Eldritch Knight. However, pointing at him won't help Helgraf. It's not that I really want you to die or anything Festy, just have a history with Helgraf and like to keep him alive.))

And why do you think I am a Mafia member?

15. - Top - End - #195

((*shrugs* call it a hunch. I don't analyze much. I think you're a mafia member based on the tone of your post, your quickness to jump on a bandwagon, and just general comparison of how you usually play to how you are playing this game.)

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    ((Who do you think I got the note from? Where the FOP can send through the narrator (as per their ability) it doesn't stop the mafia from straight up approaching you and saying "Point at "Andre" or be killed!

Hence my pointing at Atreyu, he approached me in such a manner. Yes, first day I didn't want him to die. It's always fun to see which Llama Atreyu brings out to play. However, after he contacted me, to send notes to others (as a proxy), it made me question whether he had been approached or if he was one.

I figured after I pointed at him day two I'd be dead the next night, but perhaps the mafia think I can't be trusted by anyone else for my logic.
    I don't buy a single word of it. Never, in all my games, have I seen Llama do anything that even closely resembles what you describe.
    To be perfectly frank, he just doesn't care that much. And you should know that. So this explanation of yours is falling on deaf ears.

*S. Hadow points at Goof
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    ((*shrugs* call it a hunch. I don't analyze much. I think you're a mafia member based on the tone of your post, your quickness to jump on a bandwagon, and just general comparison of how you usually play to how you are playing this game.)
    I agree with every word.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-02-12 at 02:56 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197

Gwyn had broken his foot earlier, and was in hospital, without any news from the outside world. However, from what he had heard, things were pretty bad, and he was worried.

Things were happening, changing, and they were beyond control. People were dying, and this city was gone to the dogs. The only way to survive was to join the crowds. And, no matter how much he hated it, Gwyn must. However, he did not want to kill, and thus, no matter how much he would bay for Helgraf's blood, would pray that nothing comes to pass.

And if it did...

Gwyn preferred not to think about what he must do...
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground

Day ends. Votes are ended. No changing the votes. Scene coming.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Grand Jury was in seclusion. But in this city, there were no secrets. So many thugs, goons, and leg-breakers were coming into the City that for a while there almost seemed to be a beer shortage. Almost.

Every train seemed to carry a handful of gunmen in. Every train leaving took another family out. “No place to raise a kid….”

There was even talk of legalizing gambling and trying to make this a town dominated by the Commission.

Over the DA's dead body that is.

He’d given instructions to the Grand Jury to start bringing in witnesses. The case was forming, and the evidence was piling up. The key, of course, wasn’t the evidence but finding Citizens brave enough to stand up to the corruption and violence this city seemed to thrive in.

But – it was inevitable. A grand Jury Member had been found. Now began the process of turning or flipping the jury member to break the case. A hung jury. That was what the gangsters and dirty cops. Influencing the vote.

First they had to get their hands on the jurist. It was a race. As soon as one group found the jury member, so did the other.

The Mafia struck first – trying to outright abduct the jurist as he left Lucky’s. The sedan pulled up and Bugsy Siegel himself was driving – tommy gun on his lap, .45 in holster and knife in hand.

Bugsy hollered from the car - “Hey – you! C’mere!”

The man looked around, and took off running.

Bugsy erupted from the car and fired off a burst at the fleeing Grand Jury member RATTAT RATTAT RATTAT RATTAT RATTAT.

The jurist got away, but two innocent bystanders were killed.

The thunder of the chopper echoed through the southside, as the shell casings dropped out of the sky TING TING TING TING TING TING TING TING TING.

Bugsy blew the gun smoke from the action of his machine gun… “You can run, but I’ll find you. I always find ‘em in the end.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Xykon Fan and Piratemonk were autolynched. Xykon Fan was a Citizen. Piratemonk was a Citizen.

The jurist keeps going – sees a squad car up ahead… and stops.

They might not be friendly.

Looking backward the sedan approaches with its lights on, slowly creeping forward.

Turning around, he runs into an apartment building. He runs through and out the back into an alley way, taking a right. Behind him he hears gunshots in the apartment building….
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nom de plum was autolynched... he was a Citizen

Crouching around a corner, the member of the Grand Jury grabs a brick… as Bugsy Siegel approaches, he hears the rabid gangster reloading a pistol…

…the gangster turns the corner and the jurist smashes the brick over the gangsters head!

Unrelenting, he continues to assault the gangster and kicking away the gun. Smack! Smack! Smack! Feral, bestial, the jurist administers his own brutal justice. Whamp! Whamp! Crack!

Two police officer see the assault and cry “Stop! Freeze! Police!”

No! No! No! Not me…!!!”

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

The police – unaffiliated with the Fraternal Order of Police – shoot the wrong man.

Spoiler
    Show
    Uncle Festy was lynched. Uncle Festy was a member of the Grand Jury (Mason). Topher was autolynched. Topher was Bugsy Siegel, Mafia.

DAY 3 ENDS - NIGHT 3 BEGINS!

Night 3 will end in 24 hours!
    Night 3 Ends at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time (-6 GMT) Wednesday Feb 13th

(Note: Tie lynches go to the first person voted on in the lynch, i.e. Uncle Festy had the lead first.)
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-02-12 at 09:33 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

20. - Top - End - #200

Good game, guys.
    I would've had some more stuff to do, but one of my fellow juryists wouldn't respond to any PMs.
    Grrr...

*strangles someone*
    Though honestly, I didn't really have the time for this game, anyways.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #201

Blood in the streets, it seemed like the mob was becoming less and less discriminate in who they killed. Cris was sitting in Lucky's when it happened, nursing a whiskey. The piano player got up to leave, and the next thing you knew, the sound of gunfire was echoing down the block. The piano player had been getting a lot of cross looks lately, guess now he knew why.

Cris left as soon as the gunfire had subsided. The spent shells still littered the street and people were just starting to take their first cautious looks outside to maybe catch a glimpse of what happened, but that didn't interest him. Everything was coming to a head and soon the slaughter today would pale in comparison as the mob and the dirty cops acted with more and more abandon. Anyone could be next.

Cris hurried home, a flat on the west side, near Chinatown. He locked the door immediately. A familiar feeling was creeping up inside him, it wasn't just fear, there was something else. He hadn't felt like this since Mom died the last time the mob cut loose, only this time he felt like it could be him. Sid called it a "premonition." Remembering his brother, he sat down at the kitchen table to write a quick note to Sid:

Sid,
    I don't know if yur keepin track off whats happening back in the City.
    But whatver happens, DONT COME BACK. It aint safe. Gettin real bad,
    just like last time. Keep yur nose in those books and make Pops and me
    proud.

Cris

He stamped it, his last one, and left it for the postman to get the next morning. Unable to sleep, he broke into his private liquor stash to wait out one of the longest, and possibly last, nights of his life.
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-02-12 at 10:23 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dammit. The war in the streets just seems to keep escalating. My own quest for vengeance seems to have drawn some undesired attention as well. I suppose to the honest citizen, the willingness to kill marks one as suspicious. What I've always held to was that one can be willing to kill without being a criminal. I admit, I've killed in the past, but that was long, long ago. Almost a different lifetime.

I suppose that's why I seek to right the wrongs done to my sister years ago. I should have been here to watch over her, to guide her, and to protect her, but in my own youthful zeal I answered to a higher calling, and was a continent away. The events of those years are forever etched in my memory, the horrors and atrocities I saw. But the questions from that Great War still echo in my mind and in my heart. The men we fought were no different from us, and yet we were told by those in authority over us that they needed to be killed, that they were the enemy, someone seeking to destroy all we hold dear.

Bull. They weren't there that Christmas. They weren't there when all hostility dissolved away in an overwhelming show of brotherhood. Peace on Earth indeed showed that Christmas. My squadmate, Joe pulled out a ratty old soccer ball so that we could play a game of soccer. They won, but we didn't care. These men were our brothers, not an enemy to shoot and kill. The brass didn't see it that way. They ordered us to open fire on men who we had shared Christmas dinner with, just the night before. Idiots. Are they so callous that victory is more important than the value of human life? That, I suppose was the beginning of the end for me. I learned then that it is one thing to be prepared to protect oneself and one's country, but it is yet another thing to seek to destroy all that others hold dear.

It's not for my sister that I seek vengeance, it's for all who have been killed in this damn cesspit of crime. Is it justice I seek, or is it peace?
    Last edited by Eldritch Knight; 2008-02-12 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Paragraphs for clarity

23. - Top - End - #203

The fire-breather has taken center stage, and three clowns are already burning...

I'd been forced to finger a member of the Grand Jury to save my own neck. This wasn't helping the cloud of suspicion certain persons were working very hard to cover me with.

The private **** who'd been tailing me spoke up, singing like a pigeon - of course the people I'd pointed at ended up dead. That Cristo fella was jawing the same nonsense. Did nobody understand just how a frame job worked anymore?

Or were they all already on the take? It was an unpleasant thought, but sadly, it was all too likely. I could be assured that the mouthpieces were doing as their shadowy overseers directed. Clearly my search for the woman had set off alarms. She must know something or have seen something pretty important. Otherwise, why go through all this effort to put me in horizontal stripes or a pinewood box?

And that Knight fellow. Yeah, some of his forebears got put in the ground. Not like that was an uncommon thing, but somehow his crusade locked pointers on me; a fellow who ain't said word one against him. Too quick to the knife, that one, and beating the drum of noble war.

Sucking in air for a few more hours. The death of Siegel was a tiny ray of light for the city; it meant the mafia would have a more difficult time overcoming professional protection services without Siegel's ability to plant explosives on their behalf.

Lucky's bar was drawing too much attention. Everyone and all their attendant baggage piled in these nights, swapping lies, sharing secrets like whores and wondering why they get that strange itch they can't quite scratch that something's wrong. Something's not going according to plan.

Can't have a plan. Not these days. Too many people willing to break a plan just in case it might in some way interfere with their own schemes. Trust is a gravestone in the park. It looks regal and important, but it's still the marker of another ending, and the rain wears it down, erodes its quality, its meaning, just like the city it falls on slowly leeches away respect, honour, integrity, and love from all its inhabitants.

I move to one side a bit to stomp down the grey-orange ember of a discarded cigar before the wind can blow it into the pile of newspaper that one of the city's most destitude is using for a blanket. Nobody would miss her if I hadn't. Even I won't remember her, a few days from now.

The shadows stretch long from the west as the sun, itself weary and worn from too long spent trying to pierce the darknesses we shroud ourselves in here, slowly falls under the horizon.

And I still have twelve blocks to go, and only a fifth to warm me on my way there.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

24. - Top - End - #204

I could have stood there an hour or more, the scalding water and harsh soap failing to remove all of the grease and smoke that had taken up residence in my pores during the scant few hours I spent at Lucky's. I didn't of course. Past experience had shown that the water became ice after a mere 9 minutes. As I was still breathing in steam, I estimated my leisurely shower to be hovering at around the 5 minute mark right now. I turned the water off before it had a chance to startle me with its abrupt plummet.

The air outside the bathroom was chilled and I cursed my erratic heater.. Once I was wrapped in my warm and fluffy dressing gown, a glass of wine again in my hand, I felt that things were nearing a state of normalcy. My mind fastidiously ignored the fact that I was sitting on a stained, sagging couch, and that roaches had raced away from the stream of water as I rinsed my glass. If I tried really really hard, I could even ignore what I'd seen and heard as I was leaving the bar, but that would involve quite a bit more alcohol than I currently owned.

Murder....corruption....I'd steeled myself for this before I came. Yet the reality had turned my stomach and sent me scurrying for my apartment and its illusion of safety. I'd seen the papers. I knew the man's face. He'd been a jury member, and apparently one of upstanding morals, since at the time of his death, the mafia had been unsuccessful at buying him off.

And where did that leave us? Worse off than before, I feared. My time at Lucky's had been mostly unproductive. I had a contact or two, a couple names, shadowy whispers to follow up on, idle speculation.

I checked my new expensive locks again, twice, and then a third time, just to be sure and sighed. Perhaps tomorrow, a new tactic would be prudent.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Fin returns the help wanted sign to its resting place in the window...

Is this right? Should I keep bringing people close to me. Two good men, dead. I knew them both well! How many more people in my life will die?
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

26. - Top - End - #206
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Looks like we're both dead, because I'm about to post this in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Courier
    A doc worker named max bumps into you and hands you a note.

((I'm a dead man! Cause I know how well threats work against you Shadow. Apparently whoever the don is they didn't pay attention to what happened in pirates 3.

Meh, whatever. Enjoy. ))

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia
    The boss wants you to forward this message to Shadow

Spoiler
    Show
    You will know this message is true from the preemptive knowledge that Eldritch Knight will die due to the observations of Alarra, and your agreement with her observation. If we suspect that the courier delivering this message is being put at risk, you will follow Eldritch Knight to the grave. You are to provide the courier with any and all intel your little web of informants, or you will follow Eldritch Knight to the grave. The time for restraint is at an end.

-The Sapphire Snake
    Now, I'm hoping that this gives me a little bit of credibility.
    The courier of the message is none other than the idividual that I pointed at yesterday, on this very same page no less.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well then, Since I'm likely going to die, I recommend Shadow's words be given weight. If Supagoof proves to NOT be a member of the mafia, I urge everyone to deal with this scumbag in the most effecient manner possible.

((No offense, Shadow. You just have a reputation of being tricky.))

28. - Top - End - #208
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    Well then, Since I'm likely going to die, I recommend Shadow's words be given weight. If Supagoof proves to NOT be a member of the mafia, I urge everyone to deal with this scumbag in the most effecient manner possible.

((No offense, Shadow. You just have a reputation of being tricky.))
    And so do you and Goof. This could very well be a ploy by you to make me look suspicious by not killing you. But I'm willing to take that chance.
    If I die because of this, the Mafia loses their "courier" so it's worth it.
    If the DA decides to save me tomorrow night, it's worth it.
    If we get one more mafioso because of this, it's worth it.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-02-13 at 01:37 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd prefer it if I were protected tonight, because if the attack still goes through we have a chance to get a mafia member. Besides, I think it's more likely they'd try to recruit you or me instead of killing us, Shadow.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Nice! That even sounds like me.))

I began my night by heading down to the docks to see if I can hop aboard the night shift once more. I use my standard whistle greeting, which as usual catches the foreman's attention. He looks up at me and shakes his head "No". Shocked, I motion him over to the side. He meets me there.

What's up? Why can't I get work tonight? You need more smokes?

It's not that Max. We just...can't have you coming around here anymore.

What, why?

Harbor master's orders. Seems you've caused some trouble for him ro something. He was mad as a hatter when he called us in to see him.

I haven't caused any trouble. Do you know what he's raving about?

Don't know. Look, the boys and I we've always appreciated your work, you know that. If he changes his mind, I'll send one of them to come get you.

Thanks, 'preciate that.

I left the docs, unable to obtain work. Seems like someone wanted me out of the way, but why? Sure, I may have made a few mistakes here and there, but I hadn't caused nobody no har...then it hit me. The Llama! They must be angry I hadn't protected one of theirs. Upset that through my actions, the prize show of their circus was gone. Sure, I got a bad tip about the piano player, but I can't help it if he doesn't speak up. How was I to know who he was? He didn't even want to meet to talk about it! Guess I should have tipped him more, may have saved his life. I head to the only place open at this hour/. Yep, you guessed it, Lucky's.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic