New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

(ooc: s'alright things happen)
    Magnus Crenn

Magnus was pleased with his opponents agility but he wanted to see just how far that went. He allowed the punch to hit him and moved with it bringing hs sword up for a thrust. but had to instead block his opponent's blade. Still he quickly tunred this to his advantage as he angled his sword to force his opponents onto his hilt. He quickly smashed his mace into Sithis's blade, trapping it. He gave a mighty yell and pulled all three weapons away from his opponent but he quickly reversed the mace's direction swinging right for his enemy's head.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

A shield of sunlight-like light envelopes "Lex"
    "I cannot let this go unnoticed Mehswif."
    Cerus puts himself between the helpless god and Mehswif.
    I don't know if this is truly Lex or another of the Wolf's tricks but either way, it is obvious that he cannot defend himself. While I do not agree with him, I will defend to the death his honor.
    The light from the shield fades but the wall of force remains.
    "If you truly want to destroy him, wait until he has recovered, and I shall have no reason to stop you."

In the mind of the Wolf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {*laughter* The fool is playing right into our hands, now is the time.} The wolf is shown images of a much younger, much more mortal Cerus. A young girl reoccurs in nearly all of them. Nearly at the end of these visions, it is clear that she was once Cerus' lover.
    {The girl is his weakness}
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-03-20 at 05:32 PM.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Lex sounded deeply and gravely insulted as he teleported right next to Asmodeus The Warning was given. Your threats will do you no good, Law cannot be bribed, it cannot be threatened, and it may not be broken. We are all mind, Mehswif, there is no true form for a god, every form we make is an avatar, an illusion, made to please our selves and our followers. I am making a suit against Mehswif for attempted murder and threatening of a Divinus, namely me.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur God of Night

"As you wish but it was a mistake on your part Wolf." Says the voice to Legis' shade.
    A shouting whisper fills the cave of Asmodeus. "I have found the Wolf. He has taken the guise of the Legis, who he consumed. Attack his physical form and I will dig through his mind to try and find the Wolf there. Nehswur's dagger plunges into what is left of Legis' consumed essence, cutting it away in search of the Wolf's mind. However, he gathers up what divine power he cuts away. He will not have Asmodues absorb any power of either Legis' or the Wolf's portfolio if he can help it.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-20 at 06:00 PM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Upon the Grey Plains

The Grey Plains are no longer as empty as before; now, the occasional desolate soul can be found, freed of the torments of Asmodeus's Hell only to sink into the gloom of the plains. They drift in wisps of grey fog, making it all but impossible to tell them from the true fogs that linger about Lilith's realm... but the souls whisper and weep to any who walk into the fog, adding yet another layer of misery to an already desolate realm. How they have managed to escape Asmodeus's realm is unclear; perhaps the realm's goddess is snatching them away, or perhaps a natural hole has opened, allowing the most miserable of souls to slip into a place that shares their natural demeanor.

Burika

On the mortal plane, a curious thing has arisen: a city, removed from all other cities. In and of itself, this would not be a curious thing, but the men of Burika come into contact with others only to trade. Haughty and bringing great wealth in gold and jewels, they purchase everything from food to tables and chairs to oil and lamps, and their great caravans are burdened with all manner of things whenever they set back to their home city.

They say little of where they are from, but when pressed and loosened with drink, they speak haughtily of their home somewhere in the mountains, where they claim that no man need work, for they buy whatever they need. The traders age slowly, and boast that age has no hold on them at all, and most curiously of all are scornful of the gods, claiming that if they hold any power at all—something the traders are skeptical of—they hold none in Burika.

And when they are finished, their gold and jewels exchanged for food, beasts of burden, and countless other necessities and luxuries, they leave once more, the wagons seeming to vanish within a day—for few ever see one of Burika's caravans, unless they are already at their destinations.

Lilith

In one of Mehswif's cities, in the dead of night, Lilith slides into being. The time of her arrival might make one think that she wished to avoid notice... but though she was cloaked from mortal eyes, the night was not the time to hide from a god of night. The city is calm, peaceful, with little candles lit in the windows.

"Still busy protecting them, I see," she calls softly into the darkness, addressing the god; he would hear her, and come. "Tell me, how much good do you think it does them? You can keep a few people from the Wolf's teeth and from Asmodeus's fangs, but that isn't enough, by itself."
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

6. - Top - End - #336
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Legis teleports out of the Avatar's cutting distance, I barely survived the Great Wolf and now I am attacked and robbed of what small remanent of my power remains, this is unjust. He tries to avoid the attacks, but he slowly loses more and more power. The Great Wolf, seeing his charade is doomed, leaves the form with one minor touch, for effect, he leaves behind the remains of Lex's powers to power the avatar. As it screams and reels before falling over dead wailing as you heard when Lex actually died come from the avatar as it falls and dies. The Great Wolf's mind, meanwhile, is making every effort to avoid Mehswif and his very effective hunt.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

In the Wolf's mind, a voice like that of a warped Cerus is heard.

{Fool! You endanger both of us! Release me now!!!}

OOC: Mehswif should be able to hear this.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-03-20 at 06:18 PM.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

In time. Said the Wolf before shunting his own mind back into the material plane, trying to race towards the sun (we do have a sun. I think.)

9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif and Lilith

A voice issues from the night. It is never enough.
    Mehswif's avatar condenses from starlight. "I protect them, make guardians, teach them defense and still I will always loose some, as I'm sure you know. It pains me even though I know I have done the best I can.
    "Of course, I asked you once before if I could do more for them.
    "Do you have an answer now? I would gladly hear it.

Nehswur and the Great Wolf

((OOC: We have a sun. The night god used to be part of it infact. But I recently got a cloak from the shadow god to protect me from it))
    Nehswur ignores the other voice. It would probably be just another ploy by the Wolf. Instead he focuses on the chase.
    This was why he had brought the glimmerskin. They excelled at manipulation and interpretation of thoughts. Generally it was used to calm nightmares but it served this purpose well enough. It also granted combat power, which would be needed if he ever cornered the Wolf.
    The Wolf could be named a fox. He was clever and wily. Bits of nightmare used to hamper Nehswur, fragments of divinity used to lure him off the trail, decoys and more. The Wolf knew all the tricks of fleeing prey and used them in his own flight. His race to the sun did little good. The cloak of shadows protected the night god from its rays and searching eyes. Newswur chased the Wolf away from the light and back to the surface, only to lose him in the forests.
    But Nehswur always had a tiny connection with the Wolf. A part of his mind channeled into the Wolf through the dreamscape. And with the help of his glimmerskin he followed the Wolf. He started herding the Great Wolf's mind. Setting a trap to corner the murderous god was difficult. The Wolf escaped through luck and skill several times but at last Nehswur backed him into walls of moon rock. Nehswur had knocked them into place with his stars.
    The starling god smiled holding his dagger in front of his shield and whispered Well now, you truly are in danger now. Your tricks run out and against the part of my shield that binds you in the night. A shield of starlight surrounds them, blocking other gods from interfering or even finding their location ((OOC: Block sensing does not work on Asmodeus because of his divine level.)) But you may be surprised. I offer you sanctuary. Swear loyalty to me and I will spare you. You will be free to kill my enemies, and strike fear in those that do not believe in me. A binding oath and I will heal you so that you may channel your power to my cause. Or resist and I will gut you. What say you?

Spoiler
    Show
    If you really want the Wolf to die, Nehswur can betray him. Just thought I'd offer another choice besides death.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-20 at 07:00 PM.
    Check out Avatar

10. - Top - End - #340
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

I am a wolf, not a dog. the great wolf snarls, corned and extremely pissed. I am also a God, the incarnation of anger and murder. But this isn't really murder so much as simply killing. So that part doesn't apply. Any last words, minion? Rather unafraid, he possesses Nehswur, making every effort to drive him mad.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I mean, the Great Wolf may not be able to fight Asmodeus and Mehswif, but he can fight some minion.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Vakira's Resolution

Vakira had been watching. That was all he could do anymore: he watched his grigin as they set out into the world, he watched his great spirits slowly coalesce, and he watched his fellow Divinus argue like children. The nature-bringer was tired, already old beyond his immortal years, and so with a final sigh of resignation, he sent his voice across creation:

"I crawled out of the black. I raised up the foundations of the oceans. I gave form to the first seeds, I wove the first clouds. I was once asked to join into the Law, but I said I would not diminish myself. But I am so tired, and I think now what I really need is a good rest," he says for all to hear in a soft, commanding tone. "So if you care to find me, look, and I will be in all these things that I have brought to bear."

A great holy flash peals across the skies of creation to fill them with ribbons of lightlike the Aurora Borealis, and then the skies darken and green rain falls, bleeding into every plant and tree, touching every lake and river and stream. Anything touched by the rain becomes whole again, awash in the powers of life unbridled.

Spoiler
    Show
    Vakira's going to sleep and seeping into the world, an unseen presence. Mainly because I'm going to need some time before I can focus on him again. Until then, I'll either be on hiatus, or I'll play one of the aspects of Vakira left in the world, or I might submit a new god...but Nature will be back...hopefully.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith- With Mehswif

"No. But I think we misunderstand one another. You speak of how you can defend them from the world and their enemies, which is not at all the same as being happy. What if you did have a way to keep each and every one from dying? I don't think they would be satisfied. Whoever made the gift of thought cursed mortals with a desire for perfection, when perfection is impossible." She shrugs, the motion making little eddies in the darkness.

"That is the root of things, I think, and it is beyond either of us to solve that." She falls silent for a few moments, then shakes herself out of her melancholy silence.

"But if you acknowledge that things may not be made perfect... I don't know. There might be some way we could help. My nature is to dwell on the worst half of things, not the better... Can you see any way you might try to make your folk content? Actually happy, not merely safe?"

13. - Top - End - #343
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur God of Night

"Minion? I am a god!"
    The Great Wolf charges and dives into the glimerskin's form. The Wolf tries to posses Nehswur and thier minds touch for a moment. But the night god misdirects him and the Wolf instead attacks the mind of the glimmerskin. The mortal mind lasts longer than most would expect. Glimmerskins are after all aquainted with madness. Its mind breaks quickly against the power of a god.
    The time spent is not in vain though. In the second of distraction, Nehswur plunges his star metal dagger into the Wolf's gut. Blood and divine power spills out as the night god gives a sinister smile and twists the dagger inthe wound. The Wolf swipes at Nehswur, drawing four stripes of blood on his shield arm.
    Nehswur staggers back, withdrawing the knife, only to lunge again driving the blade's length into the Wolf's neck. The Wolf tries to gasp and once more scatter his power across the world. But the moonstones trap him where he is.
    Nehswur whispers in the Wolf's ear as the great bulk collapses. "Perhaps you forget. I am also a protector of murders when they ask. I am no stranger to killing and rage. What maddness you tried to instil was already there. The star god humms as he slits the Wolf's throat and coats the claws marks with some of the flowing blood. He kneads the blood in till the wound scars. Satisfied, he destroys the rest of the Wolf's body.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dramatic enough? Do you want me to get some more damage? I assumed I could defeat you because it's only one divine level difference and your still drained.
    Also, Nehswur is trying to gain the portfolios of Murder and feral wilds. Only while in the aspect of Nehswur will Mehswif have these portfolios. Is this ok?

Edit: Mehswif and Lilith

To protect from sadness is difficult. I have given my people comforts; music, sleep, the beauty of stars, healing dreams. My teachings have them take satisfaction in giving protection to other. Other than that, I have been unable to think how else I might give them happiness.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-20 at 07:58 PM.
    Check out Avatar

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

In the wolve's mind (again)

{You've doomed yourself you fool. I will interfere with the host, this is your final chance.}
    At the same time Cerus ports in.
    "What the? I was trying to go to the sanctuary, why am I here?"

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith- With Mehswif

"But true protection is impossible, and in teaching them to seek to give it you have passed on your own sorrow," Lilith answers. "Sleep, music, beauty; all of those are distractions, not ends in and of themselves. They might absorb one's thoughts for a time, but let the slightest unpleasantness drift into mind, and beauty and music are forgotten, sleep tainted with nightmares and restless dreams." She shakes her head. "Misery is a drug more potent by far than happiness, and that is truth, not only my own sorrow speaking. Have you asked them what they desire? Do they know, or have any idea, what might make them happy?"
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-03-20 at 08:22 PM.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

I'll give, but not what you want. gasps out The Great Wolf, much of his power remains, being ripped up and damaged. But some of it, not his mind, moves out, touching mortals as it spreads out to the end of the universe. But The Great Wolf is gone for ever. Shattered and broken, The Great Wolf is dead. Gone. Defeated. But somewhere within themselves, the Gods feel just a little change, just a slight shift, just a small tiny, tiny change, not like the night has lifted, but like the night has consumed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sure. Take Anger too. And I mean take it. His Murder and Anger portfolio were closely linked, and you can't take one without the other. Yes, sometimes he was clever, but he was always angry clever.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus and Asmodeus

Cerus makes his presence in front of Asmodeus.
    "It would seem another god has perished. You seemed dead set on the enforcement of these laws so what do you intend to do?"

18. - Top - End - #348
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur God of Night

As the Wolf dies, Nehswur lets out a howling laugh. It contrasts greatly with his normal whispered tones and perhaps is the scariest part of the events that have transpired.
    The night god manifests in front of Asmodeus. The Great Wolf has been found and killed, just as you wished. The punishment was exacted from the Wolf for killing another divinus. The night god smiles over at Cerus. I would have you know, that what I did was at the request of Asmodeus. You cannot fault me for enforcing the justice of the Law. It was after all, he smiles wider my duty to protect the law.
    Now I have matters of the undead to attend to.

As he walks from the cave, those keen enough to notice see his dagger change to an axe.

Mehswif and Lilith

"It is true that sleep is transitory and does not offer true solace but I have taken steps to rid sleep of nightmares and given healing through it. But you are right it does not give anything but temporary relief in manyy cases.
    But joy can be found in music and beauty. To hear the song of life and see the dance of the stars and comprehend it...
    Mehswif pauses looking into the heavens with a smile. You never forget it and the joy it brings. It lives inside you. It always did and will. That is the nature of the Song. Death and melancholy exist within in it but they rise to chords of elation. They give power to the harmony without souring it. Mehswif seems to listen for a time to the silent evening before letting out a sigh. But it is not a path all can follow. The music is beyond many mortal's comprehension and some deities as well.
    You do give a good point though. I had never thought to ask a mortal's view. Hmm? That is an intriguing suggestion.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-20 at 09:00 PM.
    Check out Avatar

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

"I see."

Cerus returns to his throne in the sanctuary and plops down with a sigh.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hephais

The Smith agrees to the making of swords. He sets his minions to making many finely crafted blades and offers them all to the god of knowledge.

After making these weapons The Smith shows his followers how to make weapons from many different materials found in thier mountains. He shows them the veins of mithril and adamantine and speaks of their qualities. Lastly he lets them use some of the Star metal that was given to them. Many weapons are made and training start on the knowledge of their uses.
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith- With Mehswif

"The song is merely an illusion; a convincing one for some, but illusion nonetheless. Think—if a hundred singers sat before you in a chorus, and a single mother weeping over the body of her child just next to them, which mood would take you? Not joy, I think." She stares at Mehswif for a moment, dark eyes both challenging and hoping that he would not answer yes, I can blind myself to such things.

"But if you have not asked any mortal what they would want from their lives, perhaps we ought. We embody concepts, things, and it is hard for us to stray from them and think of other things. No matter how we try, we are bound to them, and our thoughts always return to what we are made from. Shall we?" She looks about them at the darkened houses.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

Mythek and the banquet of the apes

Cartus had died in Mythek's arms. The mad God had cried and considered buying some roses, but decided on seaweed instead. He had then taken the corpse to the swamps, where it was cooked, seaweed and all. The apes dined well that night, eating their creator. And as they ate the god, a bit of his power leaked into all of them. It was a bit ironic that they were eating the god of flesh's flesh, but that was just how these things happened.

After finishing the bit of brain he had on his fork, Mythek does a salto and returns to his tree, walking on his hands. All the while, some petunias had sprouted on his back and his face was dripping off like putty.

Spoiler
    Show
    Having absorbed another god of Chaos and shapeshifting, both these qualities are enhanced in Mythek. Gods have become more diverse up until now by killing another god, but Mythek has only become more of what he alreayd was
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus and the Night God

Asmodeus grimaces and snarls The Great Wolves power was mine to take, damn you to the surface of the sun for your treachery, I will see this slight avenged wretched god of night, when the time comes no amount of laws or protection will save you, I care not whether you live or die, but the power of Murder will be mine, and none shall stand in my path. With this he radiates a bright carona, like the heart of the sun, forcing Nehswur to flee from his brilliance.

Asmodeus and Cerus

I would have your aid in the death of this Night God. I care not for his divinity, as it is foreign to myself, but he has broken the laws tis true, and more importantly for me, he has stole that which I rightly claimed when I stood in defence of the Law God, and Mehswif fled like the scared fool he is. I claim the right to the Great Wolfs divine might, to which Mehswif has laid claim, false claim. Help me claim back this might, and you may have that which belonged to Mehswif, the power of his protection and his mastery of night, if you so wish it.

Asmodeus and Lacrimosus

Asmodeus turns the matter of the Void God, his divine Avatar, the Noble Jarilith, walked as a royal caller to the place of the gods dwelling I am the Lord of the Underworld, and I come here to demand what claim you have over the realm of life after death. The afterlife is mine to command, the followers of the gods and all mortal souls mine to judge, what marks you as given the right to judge the souls of man and mortal beast, when such a right is mine and mine alone His Jarilith avatar flares brighter with every word, until it appears as the heart of the sun, a great hearth in the skies.

Asmodeus and Lillith

Asmodeus arrives to find Lillith and Mehswif arguing, and begins to confront Lillith I have noticed that my harvest of souls is running shorter than it has in the past. Could you explain to me why less souls seem to be appearing in the realms of the afterlife than those who have died? Now I ordinarily filter out such losses from Mehswif, but his followers aren't the only ones failing to show up at my gates. Perhaps you can reveal the reason behind this? Or if not, might you be able to point me to the losses source?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-20 at 10:06 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

24. - Top - End - #354
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif and Lilith

Mehswif talks as he walks towards one of the sleeping houses. As I said, dieties can have trouble understanding. It would not be the singers that sing of life but the mother's weeping that Sings. It is... difficult to explain. he ponders as his form becomes that of a mortal and almost to himself says To be sad yet beautiful. To receive joy from suffering. It is a strange music.
    He makes sure Lilith is ready and then knocks on the door.
    Check out Avatar

25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Kenan, The God of Prosperity
    Somewhere beyond the edge of your own ring of planes comes a screeching sound, crashing into this dimension is a fine looking young man, with a fine cut, like a farmer. The man is dressed in the garbs of a noble, rich and eloquent, but he lacks the pointless fancy items, like gold and rings and rods and scepters. He carries a walking stick, though he is in fine health. His hair is a curly red and his smile is one mortals would find boyish and endearing, his eyes are a cool blue and they rarely blink, giving the impression that he is always watching, and his own height is about 6 feet. He has an imposing, lion like way of walking that expresses nothing but confidence. He carries himself with the nobility of a king, but you can see the callouses of field work on his hands.

When he arrived with such force he seemed greatly startled, but he shortly lost that appearance, moving down onto the mortal planet he looked and searched for a place of research and knowledge, coming upon Morkar's library he heads into it, taking on the form of a court scribe. Taking many notes as quickly as he can on the deities he is rather horrified at the mortality rate, "Three! Three deities dead in as many generations! One dies to the God of murder, one is the God of murder, and Chaos kills itself! My this place is nothing like my home where the gods are concerned. Must remember not to upset the Mad God unless it's absolutely necessary." He chuckles at the thought, "I used to only take orders from Gods, now I am one, its like I'm maneuvering in the court again, makes one feel so young."

He quickly researches the state of the various mortals, "My, my, a few minor city states, some towns, no major empires have yet sprung up. But my goodness, there are still Orcs and their still violent and brutual. Perhaps I can curb that tendency? Hmm, not as my first act, major changes might upset people and curb my future influence. Well, they use iron, but thats only by divine fiat. I think I'll need a more missional style like Ollim uses, not a static church like Tier, but I'll want a more homey, grandfatherly one then Ollim, based more on the instruction of the church then on my vanity, I musn't be selfish after all, these people are my responsibility. Clearly none of these other gods care for anyone outside their own church. Excluding Cerus, of course." He finishes this line with a kind of politeness that is clear that he is clarifying it for benefit of the invisible audience that he is talking to.

After he has taken all the needed notes, he comes to a realization, I need a high priest! he exclaims. He sends off numerous avatars to find the perfect man.

Believing himself now presentable, he creates a demiplane that reminds him of home, a keep with great fields of grain and a fine orchard nearby, which he intends to tend himself (with multiple avatars, obviously) by hand to remind himself of common work. The keep is not particularly ferocious, but it is tough looking, like it could stand for quiet awhile. It has a night day cycle made up of clear skies all the time (the ground is always fertile, even without rain), gorgeous sunsets and an open canopy of stars. In order to make it more reachable by Mehswif, he sets the time to night. He then speaks clearly into the air, his words carried to the mind of every god:

I wish to put an invitation out to all the Gods to come and speak to me at my keep, both for their benefit and mine, so that I can reach a reasonable agreement with all of them. I would be flattered if you will come, but if you cannot I understand. Please be under the size of a large cottage, as my home is not as spacious as some.
    Last edited by Fiery Justice; 2008-03-20 at 10:59 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith- With Mehswif

"The mother would find little solace in it," is Lilith's reply before the door opens.

The man standing in the door is still in the peak of life, perhaps thirty, and clad only in night-clothes; it seems he has been roused from his rest. He has a short, curly brown beard and a genial look to his face; the most telltale clue to his nature is that he does not look peeved at having been woken at such an hour. "Yes? What is it, at this time of night?"

In Kenan's Realm

As is her wont, Lilith appears abruptly from nowhere a minute or so after Kenan sends his message, looking as she always does: a pale woman with dark hair and dark eyes, clad in black. She glances up at the keep, standing before the door, and waits without speaking.
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-03-20 at 11:03 PM.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus and Kenan

Asmodeus decides to arrive in person, no sense in making yet more enemies where are non are needed, especially when goodly and polite gods are so often so easy to please. He leaves his avatars to deal with the other work, and arrives with his mate in tow, and a pair of Noble Jariliths to act as an honor guard. He arrives in the form of Lucifer, his beautiful form speaking of both elegance and brutality, grace and simplicity, of fond dreams and darkest nightmares. I have arrived, oh so easily flattered of Gods He then waits for the arrival of more gods, and the response of the new-born.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Kenan arrives and opens the door himself, "Ah, Lady Lilith, a pleasure to meet you, I believe we have much to discuss, you seem to have many useful criticisms of the present pantheon that could be extremely useful to me and my endeavor to create a more beneficial church for the public." He smiles a broad smile and holds the door open, physically, as a gesture of respect, "Inside, you will find I am already sitting at the table, you must forgive my rudeness." He chuckles in mild amusement at being in to places at once.

EDIT 1: "Ah, Lucifer, marvelous, marvelous, your elves are such interesting creatures. I am flattered that you came, I am most interested to here your thoughts on the recent death of the Great Wolf, but please come in." He is, once again smiling broadly and directing you inside.

EDIT 2: (Stupid, stupid, stupid me, Kanen would never forget to greet anyone who entered his house. I just missed it in Lord Asmodeus' post.) And this must be, well, actually all I know is she's your mate, but it is a pleasure to meet the three of you, and I am glad to have you.
    Last edited by Fiery Justice; 2008-03-20 at 11:24 PM.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus nodded, striding inside with the air of confidence only a god could project and hoped he could know if the god knew the difference between Lucifer and Asmodeus, if he was just being polite, or if hew as trying to make a fool of the God. He decided to open cordially Ah yes, the Liberi Aduro. They are as fine a work of art as I have ever sculpted, though to refer to them as mere elves would be like calling a beautiful statue a hunk of rock. It does not Impart due honor to the great craft that has shaped it into a sign of beauty and uniqueness. Varnilkan nodded to the greeting, and smiled, but stayed silent.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-20 at 11:33 PM.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

"Indeed, you are correct I suppose, it is an inaccurate description, you must forgive me, as I am rather new to all this, I had only just become a God when I was banished and I am almost completely unaware in this world."

Edit: She worships him, obeys him, and he uses her. He's like a child molester. Or that man who slept with horses. Its probably closer to the guy who slept with horses.

Spoiler
    Show
    Does the library know? If the Library knows, Kanen knows, if the library doesn't know, then he doesn't know.
    Italics are thoughts.

"I am of the impression," says the Kanen sitting at the table with Lilith "That you hold the other gods in low regards, would you mind explaining why? I am not judging of course, simply curious." he says, falling silent as he finishes speaking.
    Last edited by Fiery Justice; 2008-03-20 at 11:42 PM.