New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

Mehswif God of Night

Mehswif spent his time gathering and molding elements of his portfolio into his likeness. While he worked he sang to his people. The songs told stories and gave instruction. People would gather around and leave off when they needed to do other things. Several in particular seemd to take his music to heart and learned much from it. Natani Seeker of the Song advanced in skill of music, Sherie Bane Sower gained knowledge of enemies, Thomas Shadow Stepper mastered the darkness within himself, Nenmon Star Carrier gained control over starlight, and both Genn and Wyatt gained power through devotion to gain the title of High Preists. These six were called the Aspects of Mehswif and were his mortal champions.
    ((Their base classes are as follows Bard, Ranger, Ninja, Paladin, Cleric and Shadow caster))

After of a year of constructing his avatar, Mehswif was finally satified. And so he turned his attention to other things. The Sanctuary council had continued during his absence. He sent his avatar there to speak on his behalf should the need arise. But even so, his avatar would not be able to stay there at all times. The searching sun would come during the day and he would have to flee.
    He would have to find a way to protect himself from the sun's eyes if for no other reason than to participate in the goings on of the Sanctuary.
    Mehswif recalled the Law telling of a library that would be neutral ground. If it were to truely to be nuetral it would give him protection from the sun. Perhaps he could learn to harness this protection for himself.
    Flashes of diamond starlight hearlded Mehswifs arrival to the selves of scrolls and codexs. Looking around he called over a librarian.
    "Show me around. I wish to know the secerts that are in these walls."

Mehswif in the Sanctuary
    Mehswif appears on his throne, a simple lump of star metal or it could be a solid piece of night sky as sometimes a small diamond sparkles in its recesses and then fades.
    Seeing Lilith he saw some of his own follower’s souls under Asmodeus' curse in her form and he was saddened. When he speaks to Lilith it almost seems like he is addressing something beyond her. "I am Mehswif, god of night and stars. I am sorry that you have suffered for my choices but know that I have done my best and am still trying to relieve you." His next comments are spoken to Lilith herself. "Though I am sure you do not want my pity, I am sorry for you. To be made of suffering and yet any attempt to relieve it results in destroying some of your existence. I do not envy your position and apologize for my contribution to it.
    Turning to the True Lawyers and Legis, Mehswif continues. "I ask that one of you give a decision to the case of Asmodeus' curse and my proposed counter to it soon. While you sit and contemplate, they suffer. So answer me, is my attempt to give solace to my follower's souls unlawful? I argue that it is not.
    You cannot lay claim to something you have willfully banished. As such I should be able to do with those souls as I see fit so long as that banishment is in place.
    Even if a claim does exist, our domains overlap by the wording of his curse. Since they are my followers, I have first priority in saying what can and cannot be done with them while they are banished.
    The Underworld Lord will argue that this takes away the sting of his curse. I say that my people will have to work for their peace, rather than have the dream filled sleepful rest they should. Is that not a form of punishment?
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

2. - Top - End - #242
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Vakira's Great Spirits

In a secret cove far from anywhere, Vakira sat beside a great pool of churning ice, crystalline water, and gentle vapour: the unravelled essence of the handful of celestials he took as his allotment. As he contemplates the infinite potential of shape, an image emerges from the depths of his mind: a great serpent of water, like a living river. The image of intrigues Vakira, and so he sets about to begin the long process of coalescing such a being, the first River Spirit and its mate, the first Storm Spirit.

Vakira, to the Sanctuary

Vakira emerges from his arboreal throne with a happy glint in his eyes, and he quickly summons a small orb of water, full of images of the mortal plane. Reflected most prominently in its surface, however, is the image of a small cadre of grigin setting out to the open sea from the depths of the Greenreef Cavern in what can best be described as a sickly, oversized lotus of a ship.

"I never taught them that," he says, simply, to no one in particular, and then he tilts his head to the side, utterly content.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using my Celestials to create lung-like spirits...if you've seen Spirited Away, you've got an idea of the look. Just...bigger.

Grigin Update:
    Greenreef Tribe
    • 2,113 Greenreef Grigin
      --1 Worldwarden (the First Grigin, nearly senile)
      --244 Greenwardens
      --198 Bluewardens
      --114 Graywardens
      • 309 Starcove Grigin (with Nehswif)
      • --44 Greenwardens (Fungus Specialty)
      • --14 Bluewardens
      • --6 Graywardens
    Last edited by GryffonDurime; 2008-03-18 at 02:09 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

The beautiful form of Asmodeus rises slightly off of his throne, and speaks in his melodious and enthralling new voice I think its a fair trade, so long as your star metal is a bane to my creations, your followers will forever haunt your lands, causing misery and sorrow to those you seek to protect. Asmodeus sneered once again, a feature which was almost seeming to become permanent, and shifted in his chair, to appear as a King holding an audience.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif God of Night

"Is it fair that my curse allows ample opportunity for your creatures to avoid harm while yours harms without consideration? You speak of fairness when all you seek is advantage. Admit that much.
    But it is your right to banish who you wish from the underworld. And so I do not dispute that point. As it was my right to grant power to what is in my purview. However your influence stops there. What right have you to twist their souls once they are on the surface? To guide their actions through your own divine influence? It is a breaking of the Law you brought about. You destroy what my followers are, protectors of the night, and so kill their very essence after they have died.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-18 at 03:25 PM.
    Check out Avatar

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus's sneer broadens. I could twist them all I want, and it matters not if what they "truly are" is dead, so long as they retain life, and still they will be dead. But, I need not twist them, I would merely remain what they are, ghosts, spirits without rest, haunting wraiths that will plague you not by influence of my own, but by their very nature. And You have granted your gift to other gods creations, and now that we can no longer kill the servants of others, there is nothing stopping overzealous mortals from using this star metal to hunt my creatures, and there is nothing we could do to stop it. Your curse offers just as much opportunity for the suffering of my people as mine does yours.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

Lilith ignores Asmodeus's boasting. "Pity? I suppose I can expect that," she replies distastefully to the night-god. "That, and not much else. Look at you—seeking to protect your folk, and yours alone." She turns to Cerus. "Really, I suppose I ought to be surprised that you're here. That fellow proposes laws for his own self-aggrandizement," she nods towards the law-god on his throne, "and you agree to them, regardless of the consequences?"

"I can feel some of what he's trying to enforce—he's trying to make all of us work through mortal intermediaries? Every time you want another god to change his ways or back off, you will need to co-opt some mortal servant's life to do it. Every time you would have fought another god, now there will be war between countless followers. You're not the protecting sword and shield—they're the shield and sword that protects you."
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

7. - Top - End - #247
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

The Great Wolf
    The Great Wolf gets up from his slumber and creates great crystals that float through the sky, focusing light and scorching most mortals that are unfortunate enough to be underneath them. The crystals aim randomly with absolutely no pattern

The Great Wolf also tries to create a great mind creature that would spread his ravages to the ends of the world. Unfortunately his creation doesn't like him or seem to care about its own purpose and simply sits contemplatively. Leaving the Creature as a failure, the Great Wolf wanders off again, enjoying watching a few slaughters here and there.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif in the Sanctuary

He gives a small smile to Lilith I knew you would not wish my pity. But what you say is not entirely true. Those followers of other gods may ask for my help and receive it without giving up their faith. The grigin are under my protection as well as any with black candles in their homes. But it is beyond my power to protect any people, including my own people in the day. If I were to try, the sun would find me and I would be unable to protect any.
    "As for those that refuse my help, who am I to interfere with their choice? They have put themselves beyond my protection by free will. To take their choices away from the, wouldn't that cause more suffering than if left alone?
    In any case, I have done what I felt was right and to the best of my ability. If you think otherwise, please tell me, what more could I do?

Mehswif seems abit confuse by Asmodeus' most recent outburst. The he chuckles a little. "Forgive, that is not meant to mock you. May I ask, have you ever actually sent your minions against foes wielding my metal? I think you have misunderstood exactly how much power I have granted to it. A single touch will not kill them, not even a cut. The curse is not instant death to your creations. It offers advantage to those wielding it. And I have only given it to two other gods, one of whom is a god of protection himself and not likely to set against you without provocation. Yet you speak as if the entire world is arrayed against you. I cannot think that it is not a little funny how you view the world.
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Star metal bypasses any DR and regeneration of dragons/demons. All weapons gain the bane ability against your minions. Minions can also not wield it because it burns their hands. I guess I never actually said that in any post so here's a clarification. Sorry.
    Check out Avatar

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus smirk turned into an ugly sneer, his handsome face marred by the ugliness of the act I have not set any of my creatures to any task in some time, I have merely made sure they follow the commands I had set down before I came to this place, since then any actions they have taken have been of their own free will. As for the star metal, whether or not it is instant death is beside the point, they are still a bane to my creatures, and you granted the ability to mold and shape this metal to the servants of those gods did you not? What would you feel if I granted my creatures such a curse to you? A tool of my own devising that would act as a bane to you and yours. Asmodeus laid his hand on one rest of his ivory throne, and a sword slowly rose from the chairs arm, as if raised by an invisible hand from tranquil waters. It was beautifully decorated, with the roaring demonic dragons skull for a pommel, its hilt was a dead dragons body, and the guard was crafted as skeletal dragon wings. The swords blade was the same color of bone as the hilt, but it shined like metal. Asmodeus looked over the blade, as if tossing it from hand to hand, then lightly tossed it to the Night God, when Mehswif caught it, the blade seared his skin, and he dropped it. The clanging sword floated back into Asmodeus's hand and he set it, tip down, in front of him, both hands on the pommel This he said, gesturing to the blade Is "Soul Ivory" it burns with the heat of the underworld, and can only be wielded by me and mine, for any other creature it would corrupt them and turn them into their darkest nightmares, or if the creature is beyond this Spoke the god, nodding toward Mehswif It will burn the soul and the flesh of the wielder. To any struck with this blade, it has the same effect.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif God of Night

The star god looks at the bone resting on the floor. "And if I accepted this new curse you would allow my manipulation of your previous?"
    Check out Avatar

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus smiled, it was a genuine smile, which some how made it all the more disturbing Were you not doing this before I presented my Soul Ivory? Were you not already manipulating my curse to for your own gain already?

12. - Top - End - #252
    Banned

Lacrimosus and the making of the Grael

Lacrimosus, disapointed by the other divine beings, finds himself on the Material Plane. He walks out into a desert expanse and cuts a groove into the earth with his scythe-like cloak. Into it water pours. Next he takes form his pouch a Lolcat, stolen from its mother soon after birth. He has altered its essence so it will not explode for him, this act also filling it with some divine power. With a copper dagger Lacrimosus kills the creature, and where its blood falls trees and beings spring up. The trees are Darkwood, and the new race of beings is the Grael. Lacrimosus stays with these beings for a time and teaches them how to live and how to pay tribute to their maker. Then he lets them build a civilization and interact with the other races so as to spread his word.

The Grael
    The Greal are a race created by Lacrimosus to worship him and spread his word. They resemble a hybrid of cat-person and Tiefling. They have sharp teeth and cat ears but no tail or claws. Hair is always red or black and eyes are always a disturbing shade of silver-gray. They are slightly shorter than humans and incredibly agile. They live in remote villages and craft their impressive homes out of Darkwood. It is the crafting of Darkwood that earns them their living, for they have it in greater supply and work it with more skill than any other race. Their villages are led by a single individual in each village who is both a bard and a cleric. They are devoutly religious but their faith exists as a part of their everyday life and they hold few special ceremonies. They are unafraid of death to the point of receiving negative feedback from other races. This lack of fear stems from their core belief that each of them will be spared what is otherwise inevitable by becoming a part of their god, who guards the void that would otherwise claim all souls. It is so deep that as a race they gain a partial immunity to fear and death effects.

Grael archers are the greatest on their plane and in times of war the dark catlike race is known for its brutal merciless ability to inflict horrifying casualties with their poisoned darkwood shafts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A darkwood weapon when made by the Grael takes on abnormal properties. All such weapons are Wounding and the DC of any poison applied to a darkwood weapon is increased by +1.

Alcath'a Soulkeeper (Grael Bard 3/Cleric 12/Loremaster 10)
    "I watched our race be born of death, at the hands of a deadly god. I know all about death that a mortal can. I fear it not and neither should our race, for It is in all of our hearts. That is why we can look at the Space Between the Stars and know that our hearts and ours alone are without fear."
    Alcath'a is the spiritual heart of the Grael race. Born from the first drop of blood to fall upon the earth he is gifted with an immortality of sorts. He has used this to gather great knowledge and he spends his days alone in his library/keep. In times of need the leaders of the Grael villages travel to him for magic or advice.

Spoiler
    Show
    4000 Grael
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-18 at 08:24 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Asmodeus

Asmodeus smiled, it was a genuine smile, which some how made it all the more disturbing Were you not doing this before I presented my Soul Ivory? Were you not already manipulating my curse to for your own gain already?
    "No. I have done nothing to your curse as of yet. I honored your arguments depite their flaws and waited. I was waiting for approval by the Divinus of Law so I could manipulate it for the gain of my people. I must admit I expected the choice to made faster but I have waited."
    Check out Avatar

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

The form of a white-furred wolf Keidran covered in glowing runes appears in front of Cerus and kneels. My lord, Lethys has resurfaced. He's destroyed two towns and my scrying attempts have regrettably failed to locate him.
    "I understand, I'll locate him late and relay his position. However do not send the navy after him. It would only result in non-essential casualties. "Yes my lord."
    The wolf rises and turns towards Mehswif. "You are the god of night are you not? How is my daughter, Natani?"
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus realized that he would need to solidify his place as Lucifer, and so as his body bickered in the Sanctuary, Asmodeus's mind and soul searched the endless shifting of the planes, until he found at last what he was searching for, he found the Jariliths. Asmodeus coerced the Jariliths into his service, and he split them into prides. He created the Origin pride, which would remain as they were, serving him in the Underworld, Outrunner pride who would act as his messengers, and as such he gifted them with leaner bodies, faster legs, and a far greater speed, making their hides gold, and glowing with the light of their power. He created the Noble pride, which would act as his heralds, he made them great majestic beasts, noble and proud, with a deep sense of pride, though warped to suit his purposes, he made their hides gold as well, but made them shine all the brighter, he gave them eyes which shone with divine might, and claws of pure light, he gave them manes like the sun, and he streaked their bodies with blood colored fur. They would be his avatars, as well as his courtiers, and he gave them the gift of mind-speech, and the ability to understand any language, as he gave his Outrunner pride. And last he created the Stalker pride, he made their furs the dark red of blood, their manes were as a black nimbus of flame, their eyes shone with the shadows in the flame, and he made their back-horns a dark blue, To them, he gave affinity to both night and day, and they would serve as his personal bloodhounds on the mortal plane.

Spoiler
    Show
    1,000 Jariliths, 800 Outrunners, 500 Noble's, and 2'000 Stalkers P.S. where the none-standard Jeriliths are concerned the original posting about them doesn't really apply, if you need rules for them I'll give them.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-18 at 07:39 PM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith

"In other words, you look to your own first, and then those who supplicate themselves to you, and blind yourself to the pain of those who haven't approached you for protection," she responds dryly to Mehswif, then sighs. "Not that protecting everything is within your power as long as other gods exist. What a curious thing it is, to have so many forces in the world each convinced of their own rightness above all the others."
    Last edited by The_Snark; 2008-03-18 at 07:55 PM.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

"Whether or not I'm right is not really a concern. Right and wrong, like beauty, are in the eye of the beholder. Too much divine intervention and your people become dependent and weak, not enough and they become strong and power-hungry. Finding the right balance is the key, something that takes eons to master. I don't have the luxury of such experience nor a completely objective view. At any rate, Lethys is a special case. He is a prime example of a mortal who has become power hungry.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

As Asmodeus's full attention snapped into his being, two of the Noble Jeriliths snapped into being beside him and his mates thrones, taking up a sitting guard position, and a Noble Jerelith kit appeared on his mates lap, purring contentedly, licking its lips in hunger. Yes he sneered we wouldn't want our puppets to become power hungry now would we? When they do that they seek to usurp their gods positions his words rung with sarcasm, but with a background of profound truth to them.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

"I see what point you are trying to make and THAT was not from a hunger for power, but nessescity. He grips the arms of his throne so tightly that the ends crack and break away. He speaks again, this time, a deeper voice slightly overlapping his. "I couldn't let that bastard get away with what he had done."
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-03-18 at 08:10 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Banned

Lacrimosus

Lacrimosus leaves the Prime and returns to the black void. He descides that the empty expanse of his realm, though guarded, isnt worth guarding. He builds himself a mighty palace, large enough to accomidate his massive guardians. At the top of the tallest spire in his silver palace he places a bright magical torch to shine in the darkness and guide the way for his followers and visitors, lest they be lost to the nearby Void which has a strange pull and is fatal to all things.

Spoiler
    Show

Above is the palace in question.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Lilith

"In other words, you look to your own first, and then those who supplicate themselves to you, and blind yourself to the pain of those who haven't approached you for protection," she responds dryly to Mehswif, then sighs. "Not that protecting everything is within your power as long as other gods exist. What a curious thing it is, to have so many forces in the world each convinced of their own rightness above all the others."
    "It's called life, spark bug. Suppose there's any different way? The convent would disagree. There's bunches of us, all different of mind, all insane to the others, and sane to ourselves. To me, I'm as sane as three duckling in a gold cup! Yeah, that's just Chaos for you"
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground

Morakar

"I must absent myself briefly- there is a task I need to perform."

Morakar goes to his private realm, where he takes a large sheet of pure white paper.

He takes from the empty air an ornate quill pen, and begins to write on the paper.

Let them be seekers of knowledge.

He folds the paper, then continues to write.

Let them never rest until they see Truth.

Another fold, another senence- he continues in the same way.

Let them be law-abiding and just.

Let them be curious about the Creation they see around them.

Let them be generous with their gift of knowledge.

More folds, now, making an angular mass of folded paper.

Morakar writes one more line...

Let them LIVE.

With a complex fold, the paper springs into a roughly humanoid shape. Breathing into its nostrils, Morakar looks around his creation- a pure white, strangely angular humanoid. Satisfied, Morakar repeats the process and takes his new followers down to the Prime.

Waving his hand, he gives them life and tells them to build a town near his Library, and sends them to learn and live.

Spoiler
    Show
    Now that's a PROPER creation myth!
    BImportant note: I'll be away from the Internet for two weeks. Apologies to anyone this causes a problem for.

Thanks to xiolin_monk (AKA Maestro) for the Wolf Priest avvy.

I am the insane creator of the Mind Flayer Paladin of Freedom. Fear his brain-eating for goodness.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    The best creation myths come not from the creator, but from the minds and imaginations of the created

24. - Top - End - #264
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I suppose... We should probably have a think about what all the other people think...
    BImportant note: I'll be away from the Internet for two weeks. Apologies to anyone this causes a problem for.

Thanks to xiolin_monk (AKA Maestro) for the Wolf Priest avvy.

I am the insane creator of the Mind Flayer Paladin of Freedom. Fear his brain-eating for goodness.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

The Great Wolf prowls into the open air, surveying his creations and he lets loose one new creation a large underground worm that would try and eat just about anything. Then he leaves and finds Legis, sitting in judgment over two other gods, his own divine aura cloaked. He waits for the perfect moment, surveying Legis' divine self, not the avatar he had created. The Great Wolf's understanding allows him to take aim and in a moment he has Legis' divine self.

The Great Wolf drags Legis down to the mortal plane and every drop of divine power shoots up great spires, with a thousand codexs and laws upon them. Legis struggles, but begins to die, his avatar eventually crumbling to pieces as Asmodeus and Mehswif watch. At last Legis lets out a death cry and with his death comes a sudden silence as the rest of creation stops to listen to Legis' screams. The Great Wolf rips into Legis' divine self and begins to eat it.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus paused for a moment, in reflection of this mortal moment, where he stared in slack jawed horror as many of his plans begin to crumble with the dying breaths of the law god. The moment passes quickly, as a wave of pure hatred washes through his form. Gone is his simple guise of a fallen angel, and he takes the form of the great Beast once, more, its massive teeth nashing in bloody hatred. Dozens of Noble Jariliths spring forth in manic glee, hungering for the blood of their prey. They circle the great wolf, snapping at his heels, snarling epitaphs in their foul tongue, their power testament to the gift given them by their patron. Asmodeus shifts slightly forward, and then strikes, his massive bulk propelling his huge head to the small wolf. He does not stop with a simple strike, he keeps powering through, smashing through forests, destroying plots of land, ripping through mountains, his pure hatred flowing like a molten river of blood, seeping through the broken scar that lay jagged in his wake, until at last he withdraws his head, the scar having gone all the way to his cave, where countless demons begin to pour forth, their bloodlust taking hold of them. The Beast raises its massive head and roars, an ear shattering, ground-breaking, soul-shrieking roar that is heard all over the world, spreading his message of hatred far and wide, and he begins to smash into the wolf, his fangs ripping at it, their corrosive toxins flooding the creatures veins, his massive form breaking bones.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

Mehswif and his abandonment of Law

Horror filled his face, but not entirely because of the carnage brought by the Wolf. For the Wolf to be there it had to be day. Mehswif had lost track of time during his argument and the sun was beginning to rise! As much as he wanted to help the law god ((OOC: will we ever get a decision on our case? )) the Great Wolf had dragged him into the brightening mortal world below. So Mehswif did what he had to. He fled the Sanctuary, leaving Legis to his fate.
    Check out Avatar

28. - Top - End - #268
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

The Great Wolf's form, mangled on the ground tries to pull itself up, but it is clearly too tired from the last kill. Shifting positions it tries to hide from Asmodeus, but it fails, its divine cloak faltering too frequently. He moves into Greenreef Cave before shifting onward, trying to keep ahead of Asmodeus. When that fails he shifts to a random position in his flight, only to discover he has accidently ended up among Asmodeus' high priests.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus cast around, looking for the Great Wolf, his bestial roars sounding across the land. As the great Beast looked about, his priests, his Rakh-Ghoul, were surrounding the Great Wolf. He had come when they had all been meeting, the Rakh-Ghoul, the Liberi, and a Wyrm, all powerful followers of Asmodeus. Their blood was up, their masters hatred seething through them, and they attacked. The Wyrm reared up, and raked the Great Wolf, praying for his lords aid, as the Rakh-Ghoul descended upon him, their raking claws and fangs ripping through his hide. The Liberi, flew overhead, some attacked with their claws and fangs, but most threw spears and shot bows, or attacked with swords. Asmodeus heard their chanting prayers, his most powerful followers, and came to them. He saw their battle with the Great Wolf, and he roared a challenge, and they backed off. the Great Beast lurched forward, hungrily, and his fangs were covered in blood and toxins, hissing into steam. The Great Beast roared once more, and grabbed the Great Wolf in his fangs, he tossed him high in the air, and coiled up. As the Great Wolf flew high in the air, Asmodeus struck, his great maw closing over the Wolf, his gnashing fangs crushing it to pulp in his mouth.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

The Great Wolf's body lets out a whimper and then, his essence is gone. But it is very tired and, it is worth noting, bleeding bits of divine power. Significantly weaker and very, very tired, he remanifests on Asmodeus' back, shifting into his werewolf form, he snarls This isn't over yet and plunges straight through Asmodeus' scales and goes into his chest trying to tear at Asmodeus' insides.
    Last edited by Fiery Justice; 2008-03-19 at 10:24 AM.