New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2274243444546474849505152
Results 1,531 to 1,534 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1531
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day Six)

Spoiler
    Show
    Still milling over dark thoughts for revenge to bad campers, Mordy just about had it.

"I can't stand it anymore!"

Jumping up, he kicks the fishes over the fire, startling Petey quite some while doing this. After that, he starts marching up and down, quite furiously, letting an imprint on the freshm mudof the lake.

"I tell you Petey, this has to end! We've been out here for... how long? And in the meantime, those guys are wrecking damage in there. And we're doing nothing but sitting out here, eating fishes. This just has to stop!"

Looking at Rogue and Larra at the other side of the lake, he suddenly notices something has changed. There is a third kid out there, Darion being his name, he thinks. And from the looks of it, he is one of the bad campers too. And they look pretty... dare he say, sad? Could this mean...

"Petey, could it be that our guys actually managed to get all of them booted out?"

A glle in his voice conveys he is pretty happy, as does a smile on his face. Quite unusal sight it is indeed. At least compared to his usual somber and serious face.

"Ha, this is great news indeed! Now I can finally indulge myself in some pleasure of the Camp. Thise guys got me out of it so fast that I couldn't even enjoy it properly!"

And with that, he runs back into the now free of bad campers camp and starts doing everything he missed on during the his exile. Turning around a few boxes, jumping into the water in his clothes, gorging himself on the food... everything! And all the while he is smiling like mad. He sees banjo and the cookie kid leaving, but he just doesn't care! He's having his fun and nobody's stopping him! Except... Passing by Scaredy-Cat hut, he sees a familiar figure there.

"Sadie?"

Approaching her, he also spots a Bora-Bora or bust! sign on the floor next to her. Suddenly realising that his parents haven't come for him in the meantime as well, his stomach clinches. From the looks of it, they forgot about him as well. How else can he explain the fact that nobody came for him in all the time?

"Hey Sadie, looks like we're stuck here together. From the looks of it, we'll be a BFF for some time more, what with ous being the only ones around."

At that, a familiar voice is heard behind him.

"Moooooordy!"

Turning around, a smile once again appears on his face.

"Mom! I thought you forgot about me!"

"How could we dear? Blame your father and his crazy plans for taking over the word. Again."

"Mom! Not in front of my friend, if you please!"

From the looks of it, Mordy's mom spotted Sadie only now. A knowing smile appears on her face.

"Ah, from the looks of it, my little Mordy found himself a special lady friend. Good son, this is very good indeed! I thought you aren't interested in girls at all. And she looks like a nice girl. Even if a little muddy. But then again, so are you."

A furious blush appears on Mordy's face as she says this.

"M...mom, please, I don't know what you're talking about!"

A know it all smile appears on woman's face.

"Suuuuureeeee you don't kido! Now get in the car. We're taking some time of. You know, your father is on the run once again. Sometimes being an evil genious just doesn't pay of. I think some time on Bora-Bora will do him good. And us as well."

At this, Mordy's eyes shine.

"Mom, could we take Sadie with us? Her mom is there and she has no way of getting there on her own."

A smile once again appears on woman's face as she nods. With a cheer, they all jump in the car and drive of.

"You know what Sadie? We may have not have deserved this one, but a win is a win."

((Everyone forgot poor Sadie, somebody just had to remember on her And I just couldn't resist the chance to roleplay some more. Spoilered because of lenght.

Like it says, we didn't really deserve this one to win, but I'm quite happy with it nonetheless. You guys did really good work there and if you ask me, you should win. Sadly, that didn't happen.

Will look up for next one and this one will be more carefull.))
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2008-07-11 at 05:10 AM.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

2. - Top - End - #1532
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    I would like a game summary on what exactly went on. I got lynched and then life intervened so I don't know what happened backstage. True, power roles can be lost and the villagers can still win, but I want to know exactly what led to our downfall. Partly to know exactly how much Narrator Meddling went on, and partly to know What Not To Do if I happen to be a Wolf in the future.
    Imagine me.
    I never knew what happend backstage......... Still don't.
    But I won, so, who cares?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

3. - Top - End - #1533
    Ogre in the Playground

Well it's a victory, if a slightly shallow feeling one. It feels like the wrongsiders were cheated out of a fair fight after they had that early masterstroke.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next one!

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

4. - Top - End - #1534
    Titan in the Playground

Well it's a victory, if a slightly shallow feeling one. It feels like the wrongsiders were cheated out of a fair fight after they had that early masterstroke.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next one!
    Indeed./end mr. Tuvok
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!