New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The GM is an idiot

It is my experience that people leave pbp games all the time due to various reasons and as I may have already mentioned all games I gm are always recruiting (up to the player limit that is. Once the limit is reached recruiting is suspended until somebody drops out, which is usually sooner rather than later). So my concern is that even if we choose to go on the game will not last more than a few weeks. Another issue is that apparently there's a lack of general consensus about what exactly game we're playing and what rules we should (not) abide by (admittedly the recruiting post and intro were short on relevant information).

Hence I'm picking #2 because I'm pretty sure that the game won't run well the way it stands now.

I do like the concept as well as the GM's work and the way a few people handled their characters (and their flaws ;) ), so if we work out the organizational issues I will reconsider and stay.
    Last edited by chrono; 2008-04-28 at 07:40 AM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

I think I'm going to bow out at this point.

As a final OOOC suggestion, the current "session" can end at this point, with the remaining players and any new recruits showing up for the next session.

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

3. - Top - End - #453
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Dunno what to choose. I was expecting to meet a DM more like Casey. One that kinda knows what the hell he is talking about, not a retard that is 2 kicks away from cardiac arrest.

But I vote #3, simply because I can still play the guy who knows the rules but is frustrated that almost no one else knows them.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    Dunno what to choose. I was expecting to meet a DM more like Casey. One that kinda knows what the hell he is talking about, not a retard that is 2 kicks away from cardiac arrest.
    Well, he is an idiot.

Anyways, I regret to announce that this game ends here. I still had a lot in store for you, including (but not limited to) the werewolf bunny I mentioned last post, which I would have show up just to see how you react, a part of the game being DMed by Hank's little sister (pink unicorns everywhere...), a whole lot of "epic" items with strange powers to be found at the farm (a hoe that can transport a heap of dirt from one place to another instantly once a day for example) and an obnoxious talking sword. And much more, off course.

Well, you were all good players, and I've enjoyed this game as long as it lasted.
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Well Mister Rat said he had a good time directing his meat puppet around and it is too bad Diana didn't get to stand around shouting no don't hurt the puppies but it was fun while it lasted
    Latem Yvaeh