New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Some god named, Lacrimosus. Old God of Void, but he hasn't been see or heard of in years. You look a little like him.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur, Arikav and Cerus

Nehswur remains hidden to Cerus while speaking into Arikav's ear. Release Vakira? This fool lacks understanding. Is your wisdom in becoming what you are to be doubted? This form is nessecity to protect your world.
    Cerus would see it fall simply because he sees you as "evil". He sees you as nothing but a pale reflection or shadow In truth you are more powerful now than you have ever been, willing to take action and initative Vakira would have passed up. And I can me help you in your tasks. Cerus seeks to undermine your domain fit fit his self-righteous view.

Flying through the night air Garrus sees in front of him a figure appear in the pale light of the great bird. But it is only a tempory construct with no real divine power held within it. A tool used only to speak and observe.
    It give Garrus a smirking half smile. Hello Garrus. Let's talk.

Avatar of Night and the Nightmare God

A whisper reaches the mad god's ear. Hello, could I have a word with you privately? In the deep forest there is a piece of metal twisted into a form taken from one of you nightmares. You should be able to find it easily enough. I'll meet you there.

Four-Moon Glory and Vaera

Vaera is suprised by the results of his search. Absolutely nothing. It is more than the night god vanishing. The divine energies he should give off are no where to be sensed. As his search continues though he is approached by another god in the form of an owl winged stag.
    What are you looking for? it asks in a far too innocent manner.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

You had better have a good reason for barring my path. The mass of crystal dust says as it forms into a large ruby dragon.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Seeing the wings on the stag, Vaera squawks and eyes him with all the predatory skill of his raptorian godhood. It does not concern you, but if you must know I am searching for a rude god who didn't even introduce himself when I and another pulled him from his prison.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

5. - Top - End - #155
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Arikav

"Release Vakira?"
    Arikav asks, coyly, as a smile slides across his face like a relaxed snake. "I am Vakira. And I am Arikav. I can no more release him than you can release yourself from your own power. And I am needed, now. He allowed his world to die. He allowed this world to fall prey to petty little godlings, newformed from the Aether. He hates them, you know. He hates very little, but he hates them desperately, madly. And I am here to save this world for him. Besides, you are no threat to me, Lord Cerus. I command Hierarchs by the hundred, and they are only a fraction less than you are now."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

"Really? And how exactly do you plan to do that?"

Garrus

The massive dragon speaks in an angry, booming tone"You are trying my patience! Speak now or be destroyed."

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

The sea god, thought for a moment before creating two hundred sea elves and 10 sea trolls. The sea creature forced them to be peaceful with the fish men and take boats. They'd be a storm on the sea, though banned from visiting the fishmen again, the sea god smiled.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

Garrus

Nehswur feels the rage of Garrus wash over him. But he doesn't shrink from it. He revels in it. It grants him power and influence. He laughs.
    You are far too easily provoked, Garrus. But that is not why I am here. I am here to ensure that you contain the power the have consumed. Nehswur makes a casual gesture to the white glassed metal in Garrus' arm. I am here to make sure you can control it to the point where it does not risk escape.

Vaera

Under the gaze of the bird god, Four-Moon Glory almost bolts. Not from fear but from anticiaption of being chased. But he can sense that Vaera would not pursue him if he ran. I know who you seek. He is in fact under my purview right now. I am the envoy to Mehswif, also known as Nehswur. It is he you are after.
    Check out Avatar

9. - Top - End - #159

Huh, oh, well. Sorry looks like I have to go. Someone else on other line.
    The ghostly figure of Xlyte disapress.
    In the Nightmare Realm
    So he wants to see me. Well I think I can do that but one thing first.
    Xlyte takes off the arnor. Then he takes out from a hidden poket a small green slekal. He focusics on it a it becomes a key. He puts the key into thin air, turns it and opens a door that wasn't there before. Then he graps something within it so fast you can't even see his hands move. He strokes a large Black covered Book. Something is off about it. Something evil, something not right, something that doesn't fully belongs. It has one word on the cover.
    NightMare
    Come on, my friend, we are going to go and say hello. Also you guys come along too. Shroud and BoggyMan and three pairs of eyes in the darkness. All together portal to the spot. Shroud looking with almost pure jeasursy at Xlyte holding the book.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Then teach me another time, I am preocupied at the moment. He flies off and through a portal.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

biggrin Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Vaera

Well then, he should have no problem introducing himself. It is only polite Vaera eyes the stag carefully.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Arikav

The slick, sinister god holds up a small tangled ball of green...stuff. It pulsates and moves a little under his touch, and he rolls it around in his palm playfully as he moves to circle around Cerus.

"The Emerald Plague. As we speak my Hierarchs are distributing this--"
    he nods to the tangled ball. "This is the Plague's incubating phase. At nightfall, it will activate and spread across the world from the ten locations I've chosen. Anything that contracts the plague will be slowly, painfully turned into a plant. Seems appropriate. I'll overrun these new gods and any followers they've amassed."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Garrus exits his portal into Arcadia. It seems I've kept you busy long enough for help to arrive. Garrus I knew you'd come. As he turns to face his son, Cerus is met with a great crystal claw impaling him. "Lord Cer!"...hrk The young priestess recives a large crystal in her neck, fired from Garrus' wing. She falls to her kness with blood spilling out of her throat and onto the child hierarch she was trying to protect from Arikav.

Cerus is silent. A look of extreme shock shows on his face as he looks at his son. Slowly his power is drained from him. His flesh begins to wrinkle and cling to his bones. After a few moments, it is all gone. All that remains of Cerus, it his blade...and his bones. as well as the now dead priestess slumped against a tree.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Banned

Some god named, Lacrimosus. Old God of Void, but he hasn't been see or heard of in years. You look a little like him.
    Stormthorn says somehting to himself softly and then takes wing, his tower rearanging itself so that he can fly out its top. Once in the air he flies high in the atmosphere at several times the speed of sound, using his magic to guide him to wherever the bell that dimmed his spell resides.

My wrath will be terrible and swift.

Stormthorn begins to gather balls of destructive power in his many many hands.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

The bells ringing focuses, forming a shield around the sanctaury, protecting itself from Stormthorn.

Arcadia
    Helx has wandered to Arcadia. Upon seeing the Emerald Plague and Garrus attack on his father, Helx realizes something which he is supposed to do. Stop harm. He rushs over to Cerus's remains, picking up the bones, he asked Garrus, Why did you do that? What reason is good enough to give you the right to kill?

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

As Helx attempts to pick up Cerus' remains, he feels claws digging into his leg. The priestess lies on the ground in a pool of her own blood, squeezing the god's leg only about as strong as an infant squeezes it's parent's thumb.

The white fire now resonates throughout Garrus, combining with his own so that none is wasted. "This power...It feels amazing!"

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

Garrus

As Cerus life force is drained, Garrus gets a strange sensation. The white bit of god stuff in his arm calls to the essence of his father. It redirects the life force into the glass, protecting it from any abuse Garrus would inflict upon it or using it to do harm.
    Nehswur's soft voice chuckles in his ear. "Will you now consider my offer of help? Or are you still too busy?"

Edit: Forgot Vaera

Yes I'm afraid his Nehswur aspect can be very frustating. While not all together unreasonable, he does delight in annoying other gods. If you truely wish to have him introduce himself I can arrange it. But I would ask something of you first. Vakira would wish the night god to be complete. Free the aspect of Mehswif and I will introduce you to Nehswur.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-05-04 at 10:33 PM.
    Check out Avatar

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

"I got what I came for."He responds to the voice. Where shall we meet?

19. - Top - End - #169

Oh, you poor girl. Kneeling down, Helx passes a hand over the priestess, healing the damage caused by Garrus's attack.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

Garrus

Got what you came for eh? Looks to me like the power has just as quickly left you to the void from which I was pulled. One of those cases of easily obtained, easily lost I suppose.
    In any case an avatar still waits in the sky where we spoke.

Xlyte

In the dark glade surrounding the twisted rock Nehswur appears. Once again it is not the true god. Merely a hollow vessel, fit only to speak and observe.
    Glad to see you arrived safetly Xlyte. One can never be too careful. Destroying a world garners you many foes.

Arikav

May I make a suggestion Arikav? It is too simple a fate to merely transform your enemies. You must bend them to your will and have them fight and worship you. Do not destroy the consiousness of your foes. Bend it into an army for nature. Craft the infected into moving plants, shambling mounds, choking vines, or like the fairies and werewolves of our previous world.
    Check out Avatar

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

"Tch...Fine" Garrus teleports back to the avatar in the sky.

In arcadia, the priestess gathers up the remains of her murdered god and and looks up to Helx with tears running down her face. She speaks in a strange tongue but helx can get the gist of what she's saying.Take me home?

22. - Top - End - #172

I don't know if it is safe to take you there. There is a sanctaucy that will be safe, but if you want to go home, I will take you there. I will promise you, that I will try to learn how to undo what he has done.

23. - Top - End - #173

Having kept an eye on Garrus's exploits Ero has an uneasy feeling concerning Nehswur. Teleporting to Garrus's location Ero waits to hear what the avatar has to say. "This should be most intresting."
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

24. - Top - End - #174

I don't care, about them that much. It is far to easy to distartic them, to lead them away. Something else to take up their time. And being ready to get back to my home in less then a second helps. So what do you want? I do have plans and ideas to do of my own.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera eyed the owl winged stag warily, caressing the void stone from which the essence of Nehswur had been pulled. I see, and how would you suggest I go about this task? The last time it took both of my halves plus one to accomplish.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Banned

The bells ringing focuses, forming a shield around the sanctaury, protecting itself from Stormthorn.
    Snake. You think that will save you.

Stormthorn beings to bombard the area around the Sanctuary, reducing it to a burning waste in a matter of seconds.

No one goes in/No one comes out/Until the bells are choked/With the blood of the devout.

((Yes, Stormthorn intends of using the panic caused by the fires to generate riots in the sanctuary while simultaniously killing anyone who attempts to enter.))

27. - Top - End - #177

An image forms on one of the walls of the sanctuary. The image fades, but then steps off the wall. Floating over to Stormthorn the image speaks I wouldn't do that if I were you.

28. - Top - End - #178

Feeling a massive amount of energy being expended Ero speeds to the location of the energies release. "What is this? A new god testing out his powers? Or a god who needs to put down before we have a repeat of Xlytes madness?" Ero says with a hint of amusement in his voice.
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Avius

Avius appeared next to Ero, obviously having heard his remarks. I'd say the latter... whoever this "Xlyte" is. This god tempts the anger of Vakira, who is already sore with us new godlings for dealing harm to "his" world. I fear for my and my other halves continued existence, as well as the well being of our creations. They are innocent in this, and I would not see a nature god driven mad by anguish caused not of us destroy our creations for his own foolish grudges.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-05-05 at 10:25 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Banned

Thank you for the advice, but im defending myself from the intrusion of the people below. They need to learn.