New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Ninjas IC

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Ninjas IC

You are in the sewer headquarters of Jani under the Cheth city. The initially apparent quality of the area is the horrible smell. This is followed closely by the sound of scampering rats and the wet floor. Among you are your four ninja coworkers. Jani lifts a hand from his makeshift desk and says,
    Well. Now you're all here I think it is best you introduce yourselves to each other, while I look over the plans. After you're done, talk to me and I'll debrief you.

He pulls out some blueprints and looks over them while focusing his magical powers on divination.
    Last edited by Lord Afro; 2008-06-05 at 08:52 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ninjas IC

Ash

"I'm Ash," says a wisp of a gnome. He rests his chin on his hands which are clasped over his walking stick. "The land itself rebels. I'm here to give it some direction."

"My snake is here someplace. If you see her, let me know. She bites."
    Business Trip 6/7 - 6/18. I'll try to keep up.
    Gwydr

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mort
    Mort looks up from his thoughts:
    And i'm Mort. Mort Rannick. I'm here to do revenge against the king who killed my parents.
    As he finishes the sentence, he looks away, looking like someone who is in an entirely different place.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Xin

Xin ruffles a bit the sewer. He reached in his pocket, and fingers the Olidammara holy symbol; as he is want to do at times like this.

Xin.

His head swivels around as he hears each of his partners in turn introduce themselves.
    Last edited by SoftNum; 2008-06-06 at 09:10 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Ash

If there are others here, they are so stealthy that Ash doesn't notice them. He goes over to pester Jani.

"A base in the sewer was clever; they can't use scent to track us back here. Gnomes have keen senses, though, and this is murderous. I can't help but wonder if the same purpose couldn't be served with a restaurant? Arlo's, for example, serves very spicy food. It's also less conspicuous with all the coming and going-- something to think about, anyway.

What have you got for us?"
    Last edited by Maurkov; 2008-06-09 at 01:29 PM.
    Gwydr

6. - Top - End - #6

Ash

Seeing that Jani isn't quite ready to talk, Ash asks Xin, "So, aside from your admirable ability to keep quiet, what is it you do?"

Ash paces the room. Returning to the table, he drops a viper on it. <beat> "She wants to see the maps, too."
    Gwydr

7. - Top - End - #7

Mort
    What a nice viper! Would you mind if i... oh, it's a friend, rather than a pet, am i right?

Well, i might as well look at the blueprints, they could help to find out where the king is weakest, when i know that, he'll gonna...
    Mort begins to mumble while he looks at the blueprints, and swings his mace against a non-existent enemy quite a few times.

8. - Top - End - #8

Ash

"'Pet' is fine. 'Friends' have to be smarter, you know? If you like snakes, maybe you could have one when the eggs hatch."

Ash reaches. The reptile slithers up his sleeve and peeks out of his collar.
    Gwydr

9. - Top - End - #9

Mort
    Oh, i would like to have one. Snakes are some of the only animals i care for.

Spoiler
    Show
    What happened to lord afro? It has been nearly a week since he posted last.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Xin

"Less noise made; more noise heard." He shrugs, and follows the two to the table, still not really saying a whole bunch.. His eyes glance over the plans, but they also wander around the room, taking in the details.

Xin also reaches his hand out, to 'pet' the snake, watching for a reaction before fully committing himself.
    Last edited by SoftNum; 2008-06-11 at 07:37 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

Ash

Doesn't say anything, assuming that anyone who would reach for a snake knows what he's doing. He already said she bites....
    Gwydr