New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: City of Neonates

Erik

When Iuliana calls Erik gives her directions to a location near where he is staying and heads over there to meet her. Once she arrives, they then head back to his place to discuss what would need to be done to take back the chantries.

Erik tries to think of what he would know about past chantry retakes and what kind of shape the sabbat normally leave them in, defense wise.

Using the map he was provided they try to predict the best take back route that would give the least amount of knowledge to the sabbat. perhaps hidden chantries or less known less public ones first.
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

2. - Top - End - #152

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Premsyl View Post
    Harold

He enters the police station through the front door, waiting for an officer to open it to go inside and moving swiftly through the open door. If nothing goes wrong, and he makes sure to be extra careful, he makes his way through the building to Castor and Damarys, staying cloaked until he reaches them.
    The powers of obfuscate function in a strage way. Some say they make you invisible. Others say it doesn't make you invisble it just makes others ignore you. And if anyone is watching on a security camera, they will just happen to be watching elsewhere, or the tapes of obfuscated vampires have a habit of getting lost or erased. But the result is still the same. The people do not see the ugly vampire walking down the halls of the police station without security clearance. Well except for the man who makes eye contact, but continues walking past.

He's not in a uniform, but wears dress pants, dress shirt, and a tie. He is a dark skinned man with an obvious burn scar on his left cheek. He wears his fire arm in a shoulder holster. He has shaved his head. His name badge reads Detective Vil.

And you find Castor and Damarys researching in an office. Damarys texting Sarah and Castor in a minor trace mutters "Kindred lived here when the city was being founded. It's easier to put in a secret passage way when the foundation was laid, but not after construction. They built the city up from scratch. the echoes of that will be in the foundations." to the tune of "O' Danny Boy".
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

He seems to congeal from the shadows when he approaches behind them. "Secret passages in the foundations, eh? Sounds juicy. I wanted to stop in to make a personal account of what I've seen tonight, also search the station in ways you two may not be able to. People's offices, file cabinets, and the like." He tells them of how the gang's borders seem pretty clear cut, he requests a road map of the city and puts down a rough estimation of those borders with a marker as well as sketching each gang's symbol in the corresponding territory. He relates in detail his encounter with the police officer, making sure to include the officer's stranger actions. "Finally, there's this. My sire," he says the word as if he's ejecting something foul from his mouth, "explained to me a few things about our ability to sneak around, and all. We're not so much as invisible so much as the shadows move for us, people tend to look the other way, ya know... Anyway, I ran into your Detective Vil in the hall. The blood-bag looked me dead in the eyes as we passed. I almost cut his vocal chords out cause I swore I'd been made, but he just walked on by. I'm gonna try to make my operation around here a short one, but you guys should be careful of these mugs. The cops around here seem pretty knowing, if ya get me."
    Last edited by Premsyl; 2008-08-11 at 03:24 PM.
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sarah

While waiting for Damarys to get back to her, Sarah decides to indulge herself in one of her favorite hobbies some online shopping. However, this time it is with purpose. She searches the web for some reasonable deals on phones with GPS units. As she searches she keeps several tabs open, some with the phones themselves, others are open to sites with info that the average consumer is not interested in. She compares the systems the phones use trying to figure out which ones would be easiest to modify without anyone realizing they'd been modified. Once she's satisfied that she's found a few good ones she orders them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sarah doesn't have much in the way of resources, but I think this should be within her means without too much difficulty.

Another issue comes to mind though. You said this game is taking place in the 90s. Cell phones were not nearly as common or as complicated in the 90s. Towards the end of the decade they were gaining popularity, but still nowhere near today's standards. Are we just ignoring this issue or what?

5. - Top - End - #155

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dariathalon View Post
    Sarah
    Sarah doesn't have much in the way of resources, but I think this should be within her means without too much difficulty.

Another issue comes to mind though. You said this game is taking place in the 90s. Cell phones were not nearly as common or as complicated in the 90s. Towards the end of the decade they were gaining popularity, but still nowhere near today's standards. Are we just ignoring this issue or what?
    Did I now? I have a vague memory of trying to decide when the game occurs. I had originally went with the 90's over the present. Had you asked me an hour ago I would have told you I'd erased all references to the 90's and went with the present. sounds like I missed one.

Does that affect or effect the way anyone has been roll-playing their character?

By the by, I have created an ooc thread for the game here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...16#post4693616
    Last edited by archon_huskie; 2008-08-12 at 12:34 AM.
    If you find yourself watching Power Rangers and wonder how some characters got their powers and zords back for an anniversary episode, just assume they were restored off screen. They have 20+ seasons of team geniuses to call on.

6. - Top - End - #156

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stupnick View Post
    Erik
    Erik tries to think of what he would know about past chantry retakes and what kind of shape the sabbat normally leave them in, defense wise.

Using the map he was provided they try to predict the best take back route that would give the least amount of knowledge to the sabbat. perhaps hidden chantries or less known less public ones first.
    When the Sabbat attacks, they like to trash the place. Smash up the Elysiums, burn down the Prince's Haven, but they like to keep some of the Chantry. More specifically, the Sabbat's Tremere like to keep the Chantry. Thus sometimes it is actually the Camarilla Tremere who trash their own Chantry to keep their secrets, rituals, and other stuff out of Sabbat hands.
    Spoiler
    Show

But within Erik's lifetime, the Sabbat Tremere had stopped being spoken of in the Chantries. They went from being a demonic diabolical threat, to being a cautionary tale. The last Erik had heard said of them was "Ideally, that's how we'd handle all of our enemies."

It means there's a chance the Sabbat had a their own Chantry in Happensburg that is now abandoned.

Iulianna has something to say too.
    "There is another site we should consider. While Clark was speaking to the Prince, the Prince told him many things about Happensburg from before invasion. But one those things, He only talk about when he think I no listening. The Prince believes the Sabbat invaded because of something mystical in basement of a Toysarus." The Eastern European neonate then asked, "What's a Toysarus?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Your choices for hidden chantries and Tremere havens include: pretty much every supposed haunted house in Happensburg; a network of tunnels under Happensburg University, the University library, and the public library.
    Last edited by archon_huskie; 2008-08-16 at 12:52 AM.

7. - Top - End - #157

Erik

I am assuming you mean Toys'R'Us... I will explain it to her. Then i will try to see if i can remember anyone's number from the chalk board. (no idea what to roll, feel free to roll it for me to speed things up)

If I do, I will text them to have them search newspapers around that time to find out anytihng about a break in. Otherwise I will begin to plot an attack and how i can coerce the others into helped me attack the nearest chantry.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

8. - Top - End - #158

EvilClericGuy

Clark Bannon

Following hunting scenes and the meeting scene, Clark and Iuliana go across the street from the American Legion Hall to the Kindred Spirit. Tonight a DJ is playing the music, but there is a stage for a band. The clientele is a mix of punks, goths, and college students trying to indulge their wild sides (but looking more out of place than anything) Entering the building, you can feel a strange calm. It is the feeling every vampire gets when entering an Elysium. This place is a gathering for Kindred. You can spot almost immediately Prince Belegos in a corner, having come here when he left the meeting. He is both visible, yet secluded from the mortals in the building. The table in front of him as a number of drinks, all empty. Next to him is a pretty young girl cuddled and sleeping on his shoulder.

9. - Top - End - #159

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stupnick View Post
    Erik

I am assuming you mean Toys'R'Us... I will explain it to her. Then i will try to see if i can remember anyone's number from the chalk board. (no idea what to roll, feel free to roll it for me to speed things up)

If I do, I will text them to have them search newspapers around that time to find out anytihng about a break in. Otherwise I will begin to plot an attack and how i can coerce the others into helped me attack the nearest chantry.
    Erik

Iuliana is impressed by your knowledge of children's toy stores. . .

Memorizing Wits+Alertness, . . .
    You've got George's phone number memorized, his sticks out best in your memory as he was the last to write it down and he is good to call as he remembered to write down everyone else's number.

OOC I am not sure what you mean by attack the nearest chantry. These sites are rumored locations of Tremere havens and possible backup chantries, all of which should be abandoned. It's more of a scouting or salavage operation.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Barbarian in the Playground

George

Text message comes in as George was working on the paperwork to buy out the newspaper. Rachel answered it. "It's the kid, he asking for any news article on a break in back then."

George, "He is not a kid, he is a Tremere, and they are usually not the kind of people you want to piss off by making comments about their appearance." He corrected his ghoul while reaching out for the phone.

Nodding after reading the message he said, "Let find it. I've been wondering if one of the Tremere's might have something that can help speed up what I am doing. It will be much easier to ask for a favor if I've already done one for them."

OOC:Let me know how the roll goes in looking for this :)

11. - Top - End - #161

EvilClericGuy

George

There was a crime spree in between 25 and 20 years ago. Every Toys'R'Us was hit at some point. However, no Toys'R'Us that was robbed had a basement.

12. - Top - End - #162

George

Once they had gathered up the requested data, George called Erik back, "During the time in question there was a crime wave. All the Toys'R'Uses were hit. However none of them have a basement. At least not in any official record I could find."

Once Erik had a chance to ponder that for a bit the Ventrue continued, "Now I have a question for you. I am well into the task I have and I am confident that I can do it, but I am worried about the time frame. It simply is not a quick thing to deal with people on different schedules or a bureaucracy in general. So I was wondering if you might know away to help speed things up?" It is a thing to note that even in a phone call to another vampire George doesn't mention anything that would directly break the masquerade. An outside listener wouldn't know the kind of help he is really hoping for from the Tremere

13. - Top - End - #163

Erik

Answering his phone and listening to George, responding in like when responses are needed. Well it seems we need to figure some things out. It is rather interesting that all the Toys'R'Us in the city were hit. Any record on what was stolen from them, if anything?

I would be willing to listen to your request, I believe to even attempt to assist you, We would need to meet so i can gather what information I would need. Just give me a time and place and I will be there.
    Before the conversation with George ends he tries to get any other numbers that George may have gotten. Specifically looking for Harolds number.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

14. - Top - End - #164

George

"The articles I looked at did not contain the police report. I can look into it if you wish, but some of the others were taking that angle and might already be better positions to be able to assist."

When Erik asked, George relayed the other contact info that he had, he also made arrangements to met the Tremere at his temporary haven at this time tomorrow.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

Damarys turns to Harold, "Well that name just shot to the top of the list" Damarys neatly highlights Vills name on a notepad sitting next to the computer, it is covered by neat columns of data.

Damarys reaches into her bag and pulls out her mobile, ringing Sarah "Go to the Hub, the Happensburg University Bar, I have an appartment there, I'll meet you as soon as we finish up here, go round the back and ask for John Cheswick, he will take care of you, feel free to hook the laptop up and use the broadband, just don't touch my LP's when you get inside"

Unless Sarah has anything to say in reply, she will then call the bar and talk to John, arranging to have her let inside the appartment.

16. - Top - End - #166

Erik

Erik will meet with George at the time given, before hand he sends Harold a text message "Can I get you to do some digging for me? This may be beneficial for both of us in the long run. If you are interested and able let me know and I will provide additional information to you."
    Last edited by stupnick; 2008-08-20 at 11:16 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sarah

Sarah answers her phone. "I'd be happy to meet you somewhere, but I can't really go around asking for people. I'm assuming this John Cheswick is in the know, but for me ask for him might cause a bit of a panic. With my heritage, bars just aren't places I can frequent. Can you just have him meet me back there. Maybe you can give me his number so I can call him when I get there."

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

Damarys gives her the bars number. (OOC: let me know when you get there so I can describe the place)

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

He's quick to respond to Erik's message. He writes, simply, "What's the scoop?"

With Damarys, he mentions that he's going to see what he can find around the station. He reactivates his stealth discipline and moves back into the station proper, searching for any sources of information on dealings with the Sabbat. He sneaks into offices and goes through drawers and filing cabinets as best he can without calling attention to his actions.

Investigation Perception+Investigation: (6d10)[3][8][4][10][1][9](35)
    "If you're going to look to me you'd better get rose colored shades, cause what you see is what you get."

20. - Top - End - #170

Erik

Recieving a message back from Harold, Erik quickly replies back

"Find your nearest phone book. Look at all the Toys'R'Us locations in the town, I need to know what's under each of them. One of them must have a basement they aren't supposed to have.
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

21. - Top - End - #171

EvilClericGuy

Sarah

Being a Nosferatu, wandering about town is a little harder for her. But being that it is quite late at night (probablly around 3AM) Sarah is able to reach the Happensburg University Bar (HUB) though she still must take the extra effort to hide her face and disguise herself.

Damarys You can describe the place.

HaroldWith a bit of insight, you decide to search the equipment lockers. (I don't know if this is how police stations are actually laid out, but let's roll with it.) After checking the personel file in equipment locker office, you figure out which locker belongs to the officer you spotted earlier, the one who offered you a ride. His padlock combo is also in the file. You open his locker and find a spare uniform outfit with a complete dagger/nightstick combo weapon and one of those red lens things he looked through.

Erik
    It is a puzzle. Good for you for figuring that out.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Harold

After a second's consideration he takes the nightstick/dagger combo as well as the red lens before closing the door and locking it back. He's careful not to leave any trace of his being there. Wiping the lock and door handles free of any residuals he may have left, though he is honestly unsure as to whether or not dead things leave 'residuals.' He understands that his theft may raise alarms, but he'd like a more intimate look at the lens, and the nightstick thing is just pretty nifty. He stops to text a quick 'Will do' to Erik, before attempting to make his way back out of the police station with the things he's taken.

If his departure goes without incident then his next stop is a phone booth and, hopefully, a phone book so that he can go about investigating the lead Erik has sent him.

I'm assuming you'll let me know when Harold should worry about shacking up for the day? Vampire no likey sunshine.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Damarys's Apartment

As John cracks open the door to the apartment you get the strange feeling that you are being judged, the layout is nice enough, gentle lighting, large dark wood desk, high back brown leather chair, a brown backless lounge, lots of leather bound books on tall shelves lining the room, dark green patterned carpet, walls and ceiling bound by wooden wainscotting, suddenly it dawns on you, the uneasy feeling, this room looks just like a psychologist office. It is meant to be a setting where people can spill they're thought and secrets, where they can feel secure, but it just makes you uneasy.

Set into the wood at the end of the desk is a silver console, it has light controls, a music system (currently displaying SOAD - Hypnotize), computer ports, a monitor button and climate control settings. There is also a keyboard on a slide out shelf, the entire desk must have been custom built. You notice that the apartment is impecably clean, the desk is free of dust, as is the keyboard, none of the usual grime exists between the keys, there is a single book out of place, on the end of the couch, it is The Divine Comedy by Dante, in the original Italian.

Large archways lead through into the other rooms of the house, all of which are equally lavish, directly opposite the entryway is a music room, there are four electric guitars, two bass guitars, two synthesisers, several amps, a full drum kit, a piano and a violin, they are all neat and clean, free from dust, on stands and lined up, likewise there are music stands and stools.

The kitchen is traditional, and very sparse, it has seen little use but is also very tidy, glass front shelves reveal that Damarys only really carries a set of wine glasses and crockery enough for one, the crockery is clean and free from dust, she must get it out an clean it regularly even though she doesn't eat.

To the right of the living room is the bedroom, it is dominated by a king sized four poster bed, neatly made up with metallic green bed-clothes, and piles of pillows, walk-in robes dominate one wall, a full wall mirror the other, of course there are no windows, though there are some elsewhere in the apartment (all covered by drapes and blinds), a doorway leads off this room to the bathroom.

The bathroom is a classic design, black and white chessboard tiled floor, which glistens like it's just been buffed, large white basin with brass fittings, a wall medicine cabinet and a massive porcelin floor tub, with clawed brass feet, a small shelf runs around the outside of the room, it is lined with candles, bath salts and oils.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Clark stands before the entrance of the bar, waiting for Iuliana to show up. He doesn't lean against the wall, since he doesn't want to get grime on his coat. His hands are stuck in his pockets, concealing the two handguns on his belt from view. Besides, it's dark. Nobody cares about what's he got under the coat.

A girl smiles at him, he smiles back at her, she turns her head away, blushing. Well, well. If nothing else happens tonight, he'll at least get a snack out of it. Oh, there she comes.

"Evening," he says to Iuliana, partly suave, partly innocent school-boy charm. He lets her go first into the club, then follows. When inside, Clark stops in his steps and inhales, despite not having to do so. He likes to, however. He thinks it's funny, all the things he can with his body. And other people's bodies. An Elysium then. Of course.

He lets his eyes pass over the people, until he finally notices the prince. He laughs softly under his breath. How amusing to see the high brought so low.

"I'll talk to him, you can stand by and take notes, alright?" he tells Iuliana and makes his way to the prince, sitting down opposite him.

"Hello there."

OOC: Clark will now begin to chat the prince up. Anything you want me to roll or do?

25. - Top - End - #175

EvilClericGuy

Clark

The Prince looks up from the girl in his arm over two the pair of vampires who have approached him.

"Hello there yourself," The Prince replies, his speech is slightly slurred. "Already starting your investigation I see?" The Prince's fingers slide up the girl's next and rests on her throat, checking her pulse.

"There are sheep and there are wolves, Mr. Bannon." The Prince starts rambling, "The sheep has eyes on the side of its head for a greater field of view. But a wolf has eyes on the front of its face to judge the distance to its prey.

"You have taken a seat across from me, between males this is a sign of confrontation, something that predators do. I take it you are a wolf and not a sheep. Yes?"
    Last edited by archon_huskie; 2008-08-29 at 10:57 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Castor

While Damarys had been doing her thing at the computer, Castor had been hovering over her shoulder taking notes on everything she brought up. He made almost no noise save for the constant scritch of his pencil but was a solid weight of presence at her back. At some point, however, that weight lifted and Castor was gone. When Damarys turned around, she would notice only the hand-written note Castor had left on one side of the desk. It read only, Gone to see Vil. Don't wait up..

Outside, Castor had flagged down a cab and directed it to a location a few blocks away from Officer Vil's address. From there he made a beeline to the house/apartment, using the shadows to conceal his presence entirely. (Obfuscate) Stopping across the street, Castor surveyed the residence, noting all the entrances and exits, windows, etc; just getting a general layout of the place before he moved in.

((I'll stop here to let you describe the place. Am I in the city, suburbs? Is it a house, condo, apartment building? I'm assuming this late at night there are no people but you never know. Is his squad car there? I'm also assuming he's gotten off-duty by now but it doesn't matter if he's home or not for what I plan on doing. It could go off either way.))
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

27. - Top - End - #177

EvilClericGuy

Castor

You travel South to the Suburb of (Congratulations you are the first to go to this Suburb so you have earned the right to name it.) Located about 10 miles South of the river, as you left Happensburg's city limits and enter this suburb, you feel a strange sensation. It's a Good, positive feeling, but it causes your beast to become nervous. It wants to leave but you are in control. It sports a "downtown" area filled with mom and pop stores, local businesses, a fire station, police station, a few warehouses, and a small elementary school and Jr. High. Noticabilly absent are major corporation stores like Wal-Mart, Target, or Costco. You find plenty of Middle class houses, most with well kept yards. The houses have built in garages and most families keep their cars inside. A couple of Church Steeples decorate the "skyline" of this suburb.

The house with Vil's address is a 1.5 split level house. It has a garage door, a front door, and a glass patio door. There are windows on each of the three levels, the most prominent being the bay window in the front looking into the Living Room. A swingset in the backyard hints that there might be children in this house.
    Last edited by archon_huskie; 2008-09-01 at 11:12 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sarah

Sarah moves into the apartment, then turns to John. "Thank you, hun," she says sweetly. "I think I can take things from here." She closes the door as he begins to step away.

She immediately sets herself up to work, pulling out a laptop and a few accessories. She boots it up and hooks into Damarys' internet access.

While she waits for Damarys she takes in the sights of the apartment. She glances through the large arches into other open rooms, but does not bother going in to any of them. She spends her time, while waiting for Damarys, looking over the bookshelves. She looks for books that have the most wear, expecting them to be Damarys' favorites. She also looks for a Bible or other religious texts on the shelf, if she finds one she opens it to check which version and for any other interesting info that is sometimes stored there (family tree, notes made in margins, etc.) After looking it over, she carefully replaces it on the shelf and continues looking over them until Damarys arrives.

29. - Top - End - #179

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Premsyl View Post
    Harold

After a second's consideration he takes the nightstick/dagger combo as well as the red lens before closing the door and locking it back. He's careful not to leave any trace of his being there. Wiping the lock and door handles free of any residuals he may have left, though he is honestly unsure as to whether or not dead things leave 'residuals.' He understands that his theft may raise alarms, but he'd like a more intimate look at the lens, and the nightstick thing is just pretty nifty. He stops to text a quick 'Will do' to Erik, before attempting to make his way back out of the police station with the things he's taken.

If his departure goes without incident then his next stop is a phone booth and, hopefully, a phone book so that he can go about investigating the lead Erik has sent him.

I'm assuming you'll let me know when Harold should worry about shacking up for the day? Vampire no likey sunshine.
    Phonebook shows a few new stores that Erik did not know of as they must have opened since the City fell to the Sabbat. Also a few that must have gone out of buisness are missing since the city's fall as well.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Castor

Still cloaked away from the prying eyes of any suspicious neighbors through his supernatural powers, Castor walked calmly to the front door of the house. Knowing that the children would have been put to bed at this hour and that there was a good chance that only one of two people would be answering the door. He simply pressed the button for the doorbell and waited for a face to show up in the glass or the door to open. Upon contact with the outside world, he became visible again. Still, he didn't look too threatening. In fact, he looked sort of mousy and weak hunched inside his ill-fitting coat and hat.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.