New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Slaves to desires.

"That's the last of them." A loud metallic crash echoes through the large chamber as a large baboon drops a small iron crate onto the ground besides several larger crates. "Good work Karook." Atta readjusts her glasses and checks her list again. The 28 year old female human is the head scientist to old wizard Warren, though that is in title only. While true that she is a highly skilled wizard, she spends more time conversing with the animals, ensuring their health and well-being than performing any administrative duties. She throws a friendly smile towards Karook the janitor baboon and quickly examines each crate."Let me see... Freki and Katrina." She looks at the two overly large canines held within the same forcecage, both of them howling in hunger. The young woman sighs and straightens her raven black hair. "Check. Are you two hungry again? You ate only thirty minutes ago... I know. It's not pleasant right? Well, don't worry. I have something that I hope will make you both feel better. You'll get it after this test, so just hang on a little longer. Now... Animus, Krrk and Fawkes." She takes note of three cages arranged by size, each of them containing a specimen from the Nocturna test series. "Dear, you guys look horrible. Don't they feed you? Nevermind. I'll speak with Karr and ask him to go over his routines afterwards. Now... let me see here." She turns her slender frame towards the bigger cages in one corner. "You guys are new here. Experiment 420... 32 and 1986. Well, not you 420, or should I call you Sentry? Sentry... what kind of name is that anyway... Nevermind, it is a surprise to see you down here." Atta flashes Sentry a friendly smile. "But considering your new friends here, I figure old man Warren has his reasons. Now let me see... 32. It says here that you were one of old man Warrens first test subjects. You probably don't understand me then, but still if you do I'd like to welcome you here. I am Atta Starlake, and I'm in charge of this facility. Now, let me see... 1986, nicknamed Margaret. You came here from young Fizdaffible? Hmm, but that's also all it says here. Well, welcome anyway. Hope you'll enjoy your stay." She pulls her pen down her list and makes some hasty notes, before a loud creak makes her turn around. The chamber itself is big, with a size of 50*50*25 meters, thus making it suitable for experimenting on even the larger creatures like Sentry and Freki. A huge gate was used to bring test subjects in, but that was not what opened. Through the smaller "employee only" entrance, old man Warren arrives, carrying his only pal "walking stick". "Oh, sir Warren. Welcome."

The old wizard looks sternly at Atta then gazes at the animals there, getting mostly simmering anger in return. "Atta, are you wasting your time speaking with the test subjects again? It is a waste."

"Sir, I must respectfully disagree. We have given these animals the ability to communicate our language. It would be a waste not to make use of that."

"Atta, Atta. Naive little lady. I came to inform you that there has been sightings of large canines terrorizing Hamso, and we are suspecting that it might be M and his gang."

A frown crosses Atta's usually bright and cheerful face. She had heard about Warren's first experiments. They had managed to escape, and in the process they had kidnapped a young girl and taken her with them. It was a long story, but those animals were still at large. A shudder creeps down Atta's back. She had never enjoyed messing with the natural order of things, and all over the world, people were now suffering because Warren wanted to mess with stuff. "I see. So you are heading out again then?"

"Yeah, and I'll be taking the rest of your team with me, so you'll be alone here."

"Sir? All alone here? That does not sound very safe."

"Oh hogwash. You're my best employee, and my most profitable too. Especially when you consider that you are the only one I haven't had to pay Olaf to revive. You'd think staying alive would be an easy task to accomplish."

"Sir, if I may. It really is not right to put the blame on them. Handling animals like Katrina and Siv is not an easy task."

"Katrina? Siv? Stop naming them beasts Atta. They are animals, not cuddly toys."
    Old man Warren coughs loudly. "You will only set yourself up for disappointment. And now my time here is up. I shall see you tomorrow then." With a quick arcane incantation, the wizard vanishes into thin air through a teleport spell.

Atta sighs and resumes checking up the animals on the list."Kath...hmm. He's asleep." Her hand brushes lightly over the large draconic cat, before she turns to the Dire Rat in the cage beside Kath. A smile appears on Atta's face when she finds that the rat has written a new arcane thesis, though the smile quickly changes to a frown when she notices the overwhelming stench."Sivore... you really should consider a bath one of these days. Never underestimate the importance of good hygiene. Ah, and Lord Marquis." Atta bows deeply before the cage belonging to the narcissistic cat."It is an honour that you would please us with your presence this evening. The cook did tell me that he has prepared a most excellent meal for you tonight." Atta barely manages to keep a serious face, and quickly turns to the birds. "Let me see. Zhahn..." Atta stares at the eagle for a moment. The bird always gave her a bad vibe. And Entara. You two seem to be doing fine." A loud snarl and a crash makes Atta jump and turn. "Bub! Calm down!" She shouts towards the angry wolverine. "Honestly, I wish you'd learn to just calm down. You do nothing but disturb Kath, Marquis and Sleepy." She sighs and smiles towards the hedgehog that has just awoken. "Sorry Sleepy. I should have asked Karook to put you somewhere else. See what you've done Bub? Now can you please calm down?" Atta incants a quick spell, magically soothing Bub's frustration. "I know. I know how hard it is. I'm sorry about what happened to your family but... think of it like this. At least now they are in a better place." Atta sighs and returns to the middle of the room. Her eyes scanning her list one more time. "Was that all... oh no." A soft smile spreads over her face. "Siv!" She looks around and finally notices his cage. "Ah, it's nice to see you here Siv. How is life treating you?" Atta had been watching Siv ever since old man Warren began experimenting on him, and she had grown very close to the speedy jackal. With confident steps she moves over to his cage and bends down, smiling towards him. "Here. I've made this for you. I hope it fits." She slips a small charm into Siv's hands before she returns to the center of the room. Her eyes run over the list again, then pause by Margaret. "Strange... why isn't there more information..." Driven by curiousity, Atta moves to the employee entrance and pushes a button. A large crystal containing a water elemental lowers itself from the roof and starts to glow in a white light. "Vann. Long time no see." Atta chuckles softly, then sighs when no response is given. "I see. Still not very talkative huh? Oh well. Can you give me the information about experiment 1986?"

The elemental is silent for a few moments, before it responds in a cold, emotionless voice. "Experiment 1986. Deinonychus. Height, 8 feet 4. Weight, 620 pounds. To be terminated in experiment Gamma 67b."

Atta pales. "Terminated... wait. Experiment Gamma 67b." Atta looks down on her notes again, and all colour drains from her face. "You gotta be kidding me. Warren would never... he couldn't... Vann, tell me about experiment Gamma 67b."

"Gamma 67b. Primary function, termination of dangerous specimen. Secondary function, studying the effects of Sarin gas upon animal tissue. Further information is classified. Please state the password."

Atta however, had no time for any password. The realization that Warren had planned to kill all these animals, and without saying anything to her. It shocked her, and she couldn't let it happen. She just couldn't. "Vann, deactivate the room for maintentance."

"Maintentance initiated. Security cameras offline. Security sentries offline. Network offline. Main generator offline. Security system is offline. Activating secondary generator. Security maintentance has begun. Expected duration is 15 minutes an 34 seconds."

Atta nods as the lights begin to flicker. "Come on. I'm gonna need help. Peter, please don't be busy." Atta incants a quick summoning spell, and grasping into the aethers, she pulls down a furry white shape from Elysium onto the Prime Material Plane.

Peter, a noble-looking Musteval, brushes off himself and stands up after the summon spell dumps him hard onto the ground. "I hope you have a good reason to summon me like this Atta."

"I am sorry Peter."
    Atta blushes softly as she helps the animalistic angel onto his feet. "But I really need your help."

"Oh? What for?"
    Peter tilts his head curiously and looks through the room.

"It's old man Warren. He is planning on killing all these animals." Atta's voice is on the verge of cracking.

"I see. I knew you would experience this someday. But why did you summon me then? You didn't think to let them escape do you?"

"No... I am thinking of you helping them escape."

"I beg you pardon!"
    Peter turns to stare sternly at Atta. "You cannot possibly intend to release these creatures into the wild. While I am loathe to let them perish here, you must consider how much more dangerous it is to let them roam freely across the land. Do you not know what happened last time?"

"I know. But I don't intend to set them out into the wild. I intend to send them to Elysium with you."

"Atta..."
    Peter begins, then shakes his head and grins. "You are a fool. A naive, friendly, well-meaning fool, and I love you for it. Okay. I will help you... if you are certain. I will trust you, if you are certain. I do not run any risk. I can't be killed here but... you can."

Atta nods slowly towards her angelic friend. "I can die... but I won't." And with those words, sends bright beams of green light through the room, disintegrating every single cage trapping the animals she considers her friends.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Slaves to desires.

Karook

A large baboon - or at least what looks to have once been a baboon before a strange set of modifications, some semitransparent, have been added to it - turns its head sharply as he hears the characteristic noise from the spell. It rushes towards the mage in a hurried and somewhat comical trot (if one can call a beast of such size comical) and looks at her with some surprise. Atta! What in the name of the Green Father is going on - was there a malfunction?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Marquis

"Good evening, Atta," Marquis greets his caretaker in a distant and telempathically regal voice. The runty cat shakes off the last of a two hour nap before taking stock of his surroundings.

"I do say, I'm intrigued by what may be on the menu."

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Psionically focus on a twenty or above: (1d20+14)[29]
    Expended on read thoughts. Will save DC 17 (15, if no focus) to avoid having your thoughts read. If the early concentration check is above 11, you are not aware of said probing

And that cost all of 3 PP
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2008-11-10 at 08:24 PM.
    A post about nothing.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Siv

Siv, noticing his cage has disintegrated, quickly moves away from where it once stood. He inclines his head briefly and then looks around. "Atta. The cages. I am humbled." Siv stretches his hands, cracking knuckles and loosening himself with a few quick stretches. "Tell me, please, where is the wizard? I have a debt to settle with him. The matter of my packmates, you understand." (Diplomacy check to get Atta to tell me where Warren can be found
    (1d20+13)[30]
    (1d20)[7] (just in case the above fails)
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-10 at 08:34 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Entara flutters about the room."Freedom, sweet freedom! Oh, how I have missed you!"

His loops bring him near Atta. He hovers in front of her, with something that might pass for a smile plastered all over his avian face. "Thank-you, Atta, thank-you so much! I really don't like it in the cages. I promise I'll not try to burn the lab down this time, honest!"

His eyes Glow with an eerie blue light, as he continues conspiratorially "unless you want me to burn it..." he shakes his head, and the light fades again "No, no. None of that. I'm not that crazy."

Then, noticing the others are free, he flutters up high. "Wait, what's with the cat? You aren't going to kill me, are you? I don't want to die, I don't, I don't!"

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Katrina

Katrina blinks in astonishment. Freedom. At last. Warren's going to be sorry. He'll pay. They'll all pay. And pay dearly.

But first things first.

Since our test's been canceled, can we just have those treats now? she asks, walking over to the pile of crates on the floor and sniffing for anything edible.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

As the cage bars are destroyed, Fawkes lets out the slightest sigh, barely audible even if one were right next to him. If it weren't for that, he would seem to be dead; no movement whatsoever, as he hangs upside down, without any sign of life.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2008-11-10 at 09:03 PM.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Marquis

"Please," the cat replies, "as if you would even be palatable."

Filthy birds. As usual, Marquis thoughts turned to himself and he began licking the nape of his neck.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Confirmed that is a Will save DC 17 to not surrender thoughts to the feline.

Unless they were being posted regardless...
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2008-11-10 at 09:13 PM.
    A post about nothing.

9. - Top - End - #9

"Sentry"

Sentry rises to his feet as the bars drop, stretching to his full height. He sniffs the air, his nostrils flaring as he takes in all the scents of the room, natural and mechanical blending together. He clacks his jaws together, twice, sending a sharp sound through the room, then tilts his head as if listening for some far off sound;... whatever it is, he clearly doesn't hear it. He lets his head drop, resigned, and stalks forward, his great bulk surprisingly swift.

His great claws on his fore limbs shift, as if clawing at the air while he approaches Atta. He starts to crouch, the realizes he would still tower above her. Almost comically, he bends his neck down to peer along his belly, then drops to all fours, settling as low as he can. He sniffs her, once, then turns his attention to the glowing elemental, though his words are to Atta "Perhaps you will see why I am called Sentry."

One eye seems to follow the tiny, flitting, spot of blue that is the bird, before returning to the elemental.
    Last edited by ColdSepp; 2008-11-10 at 09:18 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

"Entara, if you would like, you may acompany me when I go to seek the wizard for revenge." Siv inclines his head toward the bird and grins, exposing canine teeth just a little. Siv makes a careful look at Sentry, the enormous creature is clearly incredibly powerful, and would probably make an excellent ally. "Would you like to help me as well friend Sentry? Your size and strength would be a great asset."
    (Another diplomacy check to convince Entara to help me. (1d20+13)[13](26))
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-10 at 09:37 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

"Sentry"

Sentry swivels one eye to look at the jackal, curiously. "What is 'revenge'?"

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Sentry is smart, but he hasn't had time to learn a lot. He has WIS and INT of 14, so he'll pick it up fast.

12. - Top - End - #12

Margaret

Margaret perches like a dainty bird inside the cage. It doesn't dawn on her that, as a 620 pound magically enhanced beast, this should be difficult. It isn't. She just does what comes naturally; curling her claws around the bars and focusing all her weight down on a pair of tiny points in space.

The lower half of her body stays utterly still. Her tail sticks out stiff as an icicle. Her head, though, is a blur of motion. Flickering left and right as she switches between cocking an ear at the speakers, staring at them, and inspecting the contents of the other cages.

Notmeat. Notmeat. Fuzzmeat. Wingmeat. Competition! Bigbig competition. Fierce and ferocious and fangly but not nearly as quick quick quick flickerquick as me. Need more. Need pack. Pack of me. Pack of me would be safest for fierce tearingfight unless...

Margaret sniffs the air. There is a faint, familiar tang of magic hanging in it.

Is me. Notme but me. Is quickbrightmindgirl too?

On slow, deliberate legs she glides to the edge of the cage for a better look. Then there's a flash of magic, and the cage evaporates around her. She freezes.

World. Openworld. Everywhere. World and meat and notme.

Something deep and instinctive in her rises to the surface, and her jaws begin clicking together at tambourine-speed.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maryring, I have to say good luck. I don't know how you're going to manage with all of us in one game, but major props to you for taking on the challenge.
    Last edited by Kuma Da; 2008-11-10 at 09:34 PM.
    Freelance writer and editor, at your service.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~solemncoyote

13. - Top - End - #13

Slow. Very slow. Don't anger this one.
    "Revenge... Do you understand what "getting even" is friend Sentry? It means we find the one who did this to us, and make him regret it. You might even get to bite his head off if you'd like. After I'm done with him."
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-10 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Rolling doesn't work with edit.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Fawkes sighs again, this time audible. He opens his eyes to observe the congregation of beasts, then, realizing they hold no interest for him, as usual, he shuts his eyes, meditating some more.

Petty.

Spoiler
    Show
    psionic focus: (1d20+11)[27]
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

15. - Top - End - #15

Diplomacy check for Sentry: (1d20+13)[7](20)

16. - Top - End - #16
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Zhahn

The eagle takes flight as soon as its cage disappears. "Ah... It is good to feel free air again. He wheels around the room, taking in the situation and studying his fellow former captives. "Now, what, I must ask, is the price of this boon?"

My Homebrew
    Gronk by dallas-dakota

17. - Top - End - #17

"Sentry"

Sentry seems to mull over these words, his attention back on the elemental, and Atta. When he finally does speak it, is a much deeper tone then before. "The Wizard... he issss the one that took me from my..." He pauses, searching for the word, but scent - names have no meaning in common, and he drags a claw on the floor in frustration, settling for another word. " ... my people?"
    Last edited by ColdSepp; 2008-11-10 at 09:56 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Animus

Animus, in contrast to some of the other fliers, was unprepared for his cage to disintegrate and promptly fell to the ground before he could recover. The tiny bat rolled on to his belly and staggered around in a circle, still woozy from the fall. His voice came in a high-pitched sing-song tone, wavering as he staggered back and forth, "Good evening sir or madam, I welcome you to the Singing Vampire Tavern and request you show your support for our fine establish...men..."

Animus shook his head, This isn't home. He squinted around the room, trying to focus on the individual shapes and sounds of all the other now-free animals, Too much noise, talking too much, need to figure out what's going on. The little bat steadied himself, puffed out his chest and waved his spindly little arms above him to try and gather some attention, "Would someone please explain what's going on? Some of us are new here and could use an explanation for all this. Thank you."
    Last edited by Khosan; 2008-11-10 at 11:55 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Entara

Entara regards the canine for a moment. "Oh, a puppy! Not so big, though. Still, bigger than the cat!" Making a snap decision, he flutters over, and lands on Siv's head. "Wait, puppies eat cats, right? Or is it the ginormous grey things that eat cats? I forget how that all works. Yes, this will do quite nicely, nice and soft. Why, I could make a nest here!"

He stamps his almost weightless feet around on the fur, then peaks over the edge, looking Siv in the eyes. "Wait, weren't we talking about something else as well? What was it? Rabbits? No, no. Resistance? No, but that seems close. Roses? Bah. Oh, yes, I remember! Revenge! Well, as long as I get to burn something down, I'm all for revenge. Especially the lab. Oh my, that makes such pretty colors when it burns..."

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+14)[23] Concentration check, to become psionically focused.

As for thoughts? What comes out of Entara's mouth is pretty much all he's thinking. It's not that he can't think more deeply (he can), but that he doesn't bother.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Sivore
    Sivore speaks up from the corner he'd crept up to. "You can't get revenge if you're dead. I, for one, do not intend to waste my life. I say we take our path out. Those who are so inclined can worry about revenge or whatever at a later point in the temporal spectrum."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure if this is needed...Will - (1d20+6)[23]

21. - Top - End - #21

"Sentry"

Sentry snaps his head around at the rabid clacking, nearly flattening Siv as he focus on Margaret. His head tilts, and his nostrils almost touch hers as he scents her. Pack? No... He sniffs again. Close, though... very close to pack, but the scent is wrong. He clacks his teeth, once, before remembering the elemental, and turns back to face it, thinking. Odd, but similar. Smells to fast, though. He focuses one eye on Atta. "Where are we?"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

"You could call it that Karook, but do not worry. None of it is your fault." Atta quickly announces in an attempt to appease the baboon. "There has been a change of plans. Peter here will be serving you dinner in Elysium tonight."

"Huh? I will."
    Atta quickly steps on Peter's tail, making him wince. "Fine, fine. I will."

"Yeah he will. And no Entara. I'd prefer to keep the lab still standing." She turns to Siv and is just about to answer him, when she hears Katrina. "Ah yes. One moment." She leaves the room for a moment and returns with a large chest. She opens it and reveals several magical objects inside. "I've gotten these made for you and Freki." Atta takes out two bracelets and clasps them around Freki's and Katrina's paws. "These bracelets will provide you with sustenance. I'm afraid they won't do anything with the hungry feeling, but at least you won't starve to death." She ponders the box for a moment and sighs. "Actually, I think you should take with you the whole box. The contents inside should be useful for you. Now, while we still have time, I have to ask you all to listen. In fifteen minutes, this place will be crawling with scientists, all of them intent on bringing about your end. You must flee now, before they return. If you stay here, you will vastly increase the risk of being caught and subsequently killed, so you must go. Now. Peter here will show you the way to a planar portal that goes to Elysium and,"

"Wait Atta. You're not thinking of that are you? That gate is highly unstable."

"We don't have any other choice. They'll die if they stay here."

"It. But... oh okay."

"Good, now please leave while I clean up this mess."
    Atta turns to Siv and presses an ornate dagger in his hand. "Be careful, and take good care of this. I'll be only a word away as long as you keep this."

23. - Top - End - #23

Smaug

"Wait Atta. You're not thinking of that are you? That gate is highly unstable."
    Smaug, happy to finally get out of the tiny metal box he was kept in, picked up this piece of the information. He flew unto Peter's shoulder and addressed him on this.

"Uh...How 'unstable' are we talking about here?" he whispered. "Because I don't know about the others, but I prefer sharp pointy things cutting in me over having my limbs magically scattered in various dimensions."
    He paused for a second, then added:
    Not that I'm familiar with the feeling, but it doesn't strike me as particularily pleasant..."

24. - Top - End - #24

Entara

"Aw, no burning? But think of all the pretty colors..." He stares at the ceiling for a moment, images of the potential fire in his mind, then shakes his head to clear them and turns back to the others.

"All things considered, I'm not sure how practical revenge would be right now. We are many, assuming we all stayed to fight, but they are more. I'm all for burning things down, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather do so and live. Freedom and life, which this portal offers, no matter how unstable, are better than a firey death. Live to burn another day, I say." As he speaks, there is a seriousness in his voice, that definitely hadn't been there before. But it doesn't last.

"And anyway, the longer it takes, the prettier the fire will look, right? Right? Of course I'm right. More fuel means bigger fires, always. And big is always pretty."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

"No, not unstable like that, luckily. But you never know where it leads. It can take us to Elysium, but it is just as likely for it to fling us halfway across the Material Plane. It... can be a long journey. Longer than I can stay."

26. - Top - End - #26

Smaug

Smaug nodded sagely.
    "Ah. I see. May Io, the Ninefold Dragon, guide our paths."
    He looked around at his fellow ex-captives impatiently.
    "I hate to be a spoilsports here," the shrill voice said, "but 15 minutes, eh? We better get a move on lest we be caught again. And I'm pretty they won't give us another chance like this.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Sivore
    "What of you, Atta? Won't they know you let us out?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Karook

Indeed? the oversized baboon bares its fangs at the mention of their "termination" I would not mind giving these "scientists" an opportunity to study their own insides... but I suppose you know better, Atta. Thank you for the warning - and the help. This leaves you in a very precarious situation, however - it will be pretty obvious who was responsible, one way or another, for our escape. Perhaps we should arrange for a "kidnapping" of sorts? For all your magic, if you were overpowered you would have had to cooperate, and would probably not be let go until we were far away from the lab... he lets the words trail off with a slight... smile, for lack of a better word.

He looks down at Smaug, then nods. I agree, no time for vengeance now. Escape comes first.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Animus

"Anyone? Anyone at all care to ans-...answer, wow those are some big things." Animus stared at the massive dinosaur and the equally large dog occupying most of the room, "Those are big things! I mean, I knew there were big things, but I never got the full echo."

Animus shook his head again, Focus, "Where are we going?"

30. - Top - End - #30

"You speak well friend Krook. Atta, you are comming with us, even if I have to ask Sentry to pick you up and carry you. We owe you that much." Siv turns quickly to the others. "We need to move quickly if we are to escape. We will worry about being prepared when we are safe on the other side of this portal." Gripping the large dagger firmly in one hand, Siv points to the box "Someone will need to carry the box, we want to make sure we don't lose it. Those look rather useful, I expect Atta will be able to tell us what they are for." Turning once again to Atta, Siv grins. "Like it or not Atta, we will not leave you here." Siv inclines his head to the Musteval. "I hope you understand." (Diplomacy Check (1d20+13)[8](21) to convince Atta to follow us.)
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2008-11-11 at 11:44 AM.