New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Jack and Jillian!

I just noticed that... expect some tumbling.

I'm kind of tired of the Dwagons being Worfed. All powerfult units that get beat by everything. Anyway, great comic today, great comics for the last few months. I can't wait to read the whole thing in one shot.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGirl

Default Re: Jack and Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by Narthon the Bold View Post
    I just noticed that... expect some tumbling.

I'm kind of tired of the Dwagons being Worfed. All powerfult units that get beat by everything. Anyway, great comic today, great comics for the last few months. I can't wait to read the whole thing in one shot.
    Well we've only seen one dwagon go down so far in this fight out of 30+, so all is not lost for them yet.
    \'Twas brillig, and the slithey toves....

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

Jack fell down and Jill came tumbling after.... so jack is going to fall off something and Jill is going to either fall too.. or swoop and rescue him :)
    GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. This is a social experiment.

''Never argue with idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.''

''Common sense is very uncommon.''

''It ain't sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long as you don't break any.''

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

and on their way down they met a turtledove and landed in the cradle of love....

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Narthon the Bold View Post
    But it is a game-like world, and therefore the dwagons need to be in balance against other forces or there would be no conflict. We've seen that they can kick ass and can have their asses kicked. No one ever said they would be all-powerful.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

You were expecting Joanie and Chachi? ... 'cos I was.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenputtyknife View Post
    But it is a game-like world, and therefore the dwagons need to be in balance against other forces or there would be no conflict. We've seen that they can kick ass and can have their asses kicked. No one ever said they would be all-powerful.
    If you want it in game terms, they'd be Med and Neo tanks from Advanced Wars. Tehy aren't all powerfull, but it takes a hell of a Zerg rush to take them down.

Well we've only seen one dwagon go down so far in this fight out of 30+, so all is not lost for them yet.
    And it was a brown, one of the dwagons I put tword the middle of the pack in terms of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    If the players figure out and try to stop this from occuring, the wizard instantly crafts a HUGE mound of quarterstaves and clubs to obscure himself before teleporting out.