New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Fudge

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Pokemon Fudge

Hello Giants! This is a spill over from a separate thread in the Games/D20 discussion area. As the title says we are currently beginning to brew a Pokemon Fudge setting that will be RPed on this site and a D20 version at gaiaonline. D20 will be in a seperate thread. We already have a baseline thanks to knaight and a few others and we would appreciate it if you helped.
    Spoiler
    Show

By the way this is for my girlfriend she requested so help me guys!

alright I'll begin adding in the needed links right along here so keep a hawks eye on this thread!

The FUDGE system- http://www.fudgerpg.com/
    The Pokemon Fudge thread that we are basing work off of-
    http://www.fudgeforum.com/forum/phpB...opic.php?t=453

Alright that's it for now.
    Last edited by black dragoon; 2008-09-06 at 07:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

There was a time when I marched across the fields of battle, crushing those who opposed my lord and master. There was a time when I stared into the heart of darkness itself and did not tremble. These days are past me now. My lord is dead by my hand and I have shunned the light that once guided me. I do not seek your pity, I only seek the vengeance that is rightfully mine.
    - The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:
    Thank you Haruhi for the amazing Avatar.

Fullmetal Alchemy

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Pokemon Fudge/D20

Items
    Spoiler
    Show

• Antidote: Heal poison
    • Awakening: Heal sleep
    • Bicycle: Speed Scale 4, Manueverability Great.
    • Burn Heal: Heal burn
    • Calcium: 1 tick to any 1 move.
    • Carbos: 1 tick to speed.
    • Dire Hit: When held, padded + to attack rolls.
    • Elixir: Gain 100 points.
    • Ether: Reduce 1 move by 1 point.
    • EXP. All: Ticks can be distributed at will between pokemon.
    • Fire Stone: Evolution tool.
    • Fresh Water: Cure two scratches.
    • Full Heal: Heal all wounds out of battle.
    • Full Restore: Heal all status ailments.
    • Good Rod: Allows Fishing
    • Guard Spec.: +1 DDF for 1 fight.
    • HP Up: Add 1 tick to toughness.
    • Hyper Potion: Heal all wounds up to very hurt.
    • Ice Heal: Heal freezing
    • Iron: Add 1 tick to agility.
    • Item Finder: Padded + to search.
    • Leaf Stone: Evolution tool.
    • Max Elixir: Gain 200 points for moves.
    • Max Ether: Reduce the cost of 1 move by 2 points.
    • Max Potion: Heal all wounds up to incapacitated.
    • Max Revive: Revive fainted Pokemon with no injuries.
    • Moon Stone: Evolution tool.
    • Old Rod: Padded - to fishing checks, allows fishing.
    • Pokeflute: Cures sleep, is not consumable.
    • Potion: Heal 1 hurt wound.
    • PP Up: Reduce the cost of 1 move by 1 point.
    • Protein: 1 tick to strength.
    • Rare Candy: Gain 1 tick mark to every attribute, and the total.
    • Revive: Revive fainted pokemon, all wounds shift 2 levels lower.
    • Super Potion: Heal 1 very hurt wound.
    • Super Rod: Padded + to fishing.
    • Thunder Stone: Evolution tool.
    • Water Stone: Evolution tool.
    • X Accuracy: Padded + to attack rolls for 1 fight.
    • X Attack: +1 ODF for 1 fight.
    • X Defend: +1 to DDF and padded + to toughness for 1 fight.
    • X Special: +1 to ODF with own moves for 1 fight.
    • X Speed: Padded + to speed rolls for 1 fight.

Pokeballs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pokeballs are handled by an opposed check, as an attack. The skills used are Use Pokeball against Speed. The pokeballs have an ODF added, and on an incapacitating result, the pokemon is caught. Scale applies to this.
    Pokeball ODF 0
    Great ball ODF 2
    Ultra ball ODF 4

Advancement
    Spoiler
    Show
    For advancement we are using the tick system. The tick system is a mechanic where your roll normally. Whenever you roll a +3 or -3 in a 3 die game, you put a tick by the skill or attribute. You put a second tick at the bottom of the character sheet. When you get enough ticks to advance one skill level, that being the number listed at the skill you want to achieve on the top of the character sheet, you erase the ticks and put in the higher skill name. The second total is never erased, and once you get them to the level needed for evolution, the pokemon evolves, changing name and scale.

Wounding
    Spoiler
    Show
    In addition to the normal wounding system, all Pokemon have 8 points to spend on dramatic events, adapted from John Ughrin's Cinematic Damage Alternative article. The table below is what they are and what they cost, and they are used to get rid of an equal amount of damage points before the wound track is checked.
    {table]|1|2|3
    Environment|Set Piece Damage|Impending Doom|Instant Doom
    Position|Driven Back|Knocked Down|Knocked Back
    Moves|Difficult|Disabled|Backfire[/table]
    Set Piece Damage-Something bad happens to something in the immediate environment, typically involving the destruction of a decoration.
    Impending Doom-A major change happens in the environment, and there will be problems very soon. A fire may start, a support pillar may crack, the top of a mountain might break and come tumbling down.
    Instant Doom-As impending doom, except for its happening right now. The entire room might become a blazing inferno, a support pillar may blow up and the room collapses instantly, or an avalanche might be started 10 feet above the pokemon.
    Driven Back-Your pokemon is driven back, an absolute staple of the game. They are typically driven two or three yards back, depending on relative sizes. Their next attack is at a -1 penalty due to the distance.
    Knocked Down-The pokemon is knocked to the ground, taking a -2 penalty to everything until they get back, which can be interrupted by most moves.
    Knocked Back-The pokemon is knocked flying, and hits the ground prone, then continues to slide. They take a scratch from this, as well as taking a -2 penalty to everything, furthermore getting up from this requires a fair agility roll, which is not penalized.
    Difficult Moves-All moves cost 1 point more than usual.
    Disabled Moves-Two randomly determined moves are no longer available for the rest of this fight.
    Backfire-When you use one, randomly determined move, it collapses half way through and hits you.

Trainer Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

Athletics
    Climb
    Run
    Swim
    Bike
    Pokemon
    Throw Pokeball
    Use TM
    Use HM
    Area Knowledge
    Type Knowledge
    Nutritional Requirement Knowledge
    Professional
    Chef
    Medic
    Construction
    Sailor
    Investigate
    Combat
    Knife
    Gun
    Brawling
    Throwing
    Technology
    Create Pokeball
    Computer Use
    Programming
    Use Pokecenter Healer
    Pilot
    Motor Boat
    Science
    Zoology
    Botany
    Physics
    Geology
    All underlined skills are categories, all other skills just examples.
    Last edited by black dragoon; 2008-09-19 at 05:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

There was a time when I marched across the fields of battle, crushing those who opposed my lord and master. There was a time when I stared into the heart of darkness itself and did not tremble. These days are past me now. My lord is dead by my hand and I have shunned the light that once guided me. I do not seek your pity, I only seek the vengeance that is rightfully mine.
    - The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Fudge

Moves
    Spoiler
    Show

• Absorb 5 points, Default Level Fair, ODF 2, Heal wound one level lower than inflicted. Grass
    • Acid 3 points, Default Level Fair, ODF 2, On a relative degree of 4+ reduce opponents DDF by 1. Poison
    • Acid Armor 1 point, Increase defense by 1. Poison
    • Agility 3 points, Increase speed by 1. Psychic
    • Amnesia 5 points, gain double RD when using attacks of the pokemon's type. Psychic
    • Aurora Beam 5 points, Default Level Fair, ODF 3, on RD of 4 or higher freeze opponent. Ice

• Barrage 5 points, Default Level Mediocre, ODF 1. If you hit attack again, maximum 5 attacks. Get one reroll. Normal
    • Barrier 3 points, Increase DDF by 2 for 1 turn. Psychic
    • Bide 7 points, don't attack for the next 3 turns. On the fourth turn, inflict all the wounds your opponent did over the three turns, but 1 wound level higher. Default Level Mediocre. Normal
    • Bind 5 points, Automatically inflict a scratch every turn for the next 3 turns. Normal
    • Bite 4 points, ODF 3. Normal
    • Blizzard 8 points, ODF 6, Default level Fair, on relative degree 3+ opponent is frozen. Ice
    • Body Slam 6 points, ODF 4, Default level Fair, on relative degree 2+ opponent is paralyzed. Normal
    • Bone Club 5 points, ODF 4, Default level Mediocre. Ground
    • Bonemarang 7 points. ODF 4, Default level Fair/Mediocre, make 2 attacks. Ground
    • Bubble 3 points, ODF 2, Default level Fair, on RD 2+ paralyze. Water
    • Bubble Beam 5 points, ODF 3, Default level Fair, on RD 2+ paralyze. Water

• Clamp 7 points, ODF 5, Default level Mediocre, 3 attacks. Water
    • Comet Punch 6 points, ODF 4, Default level Mediocre, 3 attacks. Normal
    • Confuse Ray 7 points, Default level Fair, confuses opponent. Ghost
    • Confusion 4 points, Default level Fair ODF 3, on RD 3+ confuse. Psychic
    • Constrict 2 points, Default level Fair, ODF 0, on RD 2+ reduce speed by 1. Normal
    • Conversion 3 points, type becomes opponents type. Normal
    • Counter 5 points, Default level Fair, copy opponents attack with +2 ODF against physical attacks. Fighting
    • Crab Hammer 7 points, Default level Mediocre, ODF 5 double relative degree. Normal
    • Cut 3 points, Default level Fair, ODF 2. Works exceptionally well on trees. Normal

• Dig 7 points, Default level Fair, ODF 8. Burrow first turn, attack second. Ground.
    • Disable 5 points, Default level Poor, Disables one of your opponents abilities at random. Normal
    • Dizzy Punch 7 points, Default level Poor, ODF 8, if you miss you have to make a situational roll against fair or become confused. Normal
    • Double Kick 5 points, Default level Fair, ODF 2, make two attacks. Fighting
    • Double Team 6 points, Gain 1 evasion. Fighting
    • Double Edge 6 points, Default level Fair, ODF 8, take wound 2 levels lower than what you inflict upon the opponent. Normal
    • Doubleslap 7 points, Default level Mediocre, ODF 3, attack twice, repeat any successful attack, maximum 5 attacks. Normal
    • Dragon Rage 7 points, Default level Fair, inflict a hurt wound. Dragon
    • Dream Eater 6 points, Default level Fair, ODF 5, heal wound of the level inflicted. Only works on sleeping opponents. Psychic
    • Drill Peck 5 points, Default Level Fair, ODF 4. Flying

• Earthquake 7, Default level Fair, ODF 7, hits all opponents, is totally useless on anything in the air. +3 ODF against opponents who dig. Ground
    • Egg Bomb 7, Default level Mediocre, ODF 8. Normal
    • Ember 4, Default level Fair, ODF 3, on relative degree 3+ inflict a burn.
    • Explosion 8, Default level Poor, instantly knock out your opponent and yourself if it hits. Normal
    • Fire Blast 7, Default level Mediocre, ODF 8. Fire
    • Fire Punch 5, Default level Fair, ODF 5, on a relative degree of 2+ burn. Can be learned by fighting pokemon. Fire
    • Fire Spin 5, Default level Mediocre, ODF 4, two attacks, if one hits roll again. You can only have 1 reroll. Fire
    • Fissure 7, Default level Abysmal, ODF 12. Ground
    • Flamethrower 5, Default level Fair, ODF 5, on a relative degree of 2+ burn. Fire
    • Flash 4, Default level Mediocre, if it hits opponent takes -2 to their next attack. Normal
    • Fly 5, Default level Fair, first turn fly up, second turn attack. ODF 7. Flying
    • Focus Energy 4, +2 ODF to future attacks when a +3 or +4 is rolled. Normal
    • Fury Attack 4, Default level Fair, ODF 2, attack twice, on a hit make a third attack. You can only gain 1 extra attack. Normal
    • Fury Swipes 5, Default level Fair, ODF 3, attack twice, on a hit make a third attack. You can only gain 1 extra attack. Normal

• Glare 3, Default level Mediocre, paralyzes opponent. Normal
    • Growl 1, Default level Fair, -1 to opponents ODF for 1 turn. Normal
    • Growth 1, Increase special ODF by 1 for 1 turn. Normal
    • Guillotine 8, Default level Terrible, if it hits, instant KO. Normal
    • Gust 2, ODF 1. Flying

• Harden 3, +1 DDF. Stacks up to 5 times. Normal
    • Haze 3, remove all status effects on both pokemon. Ice
    • Head Butt 6, Default level Fair, ODF 4, on RD 2+ opponent can't attack next turn. Normal
    • Hi Jump Kick 5, Default level Mediocre, ODF 5, if it misses, attack self with ODF 1. Fighting
    • Horn Attack 4, Default level Fair, ODF 3. Normal
    • Horn Drill 8, Default level Terrible, if it hits, instant KO. Normal
    • Hydro Pump 8, Default level Mediocre, ODF 7. Water
    • Hyper Beam 8, Default level Mediocre, ODF 9, next turn is spent recharging. Normal
    • Hypnosis 6, Default level Poor, if it hits pokemon falls asleep. Psychic
    • Ice Beam 7, Default level Fair, ODF 5, on relative degree 2+ opponent freezes. Ice
    • Ice Punch 6, Default level Fair, ODF 4, on relative degree 2+ opponent freezes. Ice
    • Jump Kick 4, Default level Mediocre, ODF 4, if it misses attack self with ODF 0. Fighting
    • Karate Chop 3, ODF 3, on RD 3+ inflict both the normal wound and one directly below. Normal
    • Kinesis 5, Default level Mediocre, -2 to opponents ODF for next turn. Psychic

• Leech Life 6, Default level Fair, ODF 3, heal a wound equal to the one you inflict. Bug
    • Leech Seed 7, Default level Mediocre, ODF 2, heal a wound equal to the one you inflict, and inflict a wound of 1 lesser value in points until the damage equals zero points, healing from all of these as well. Grass
    • Leer 3, Default level Fair, -1 to opponents DDF for 1 turn. Normal
    • Lick 3, Default level Fair, ODF 0, an a relative degree of 3+ paralyze. Ghost
    • Light Screen 3, gain 2 DDF against special attacks. Psychic
    • Lovely Kiss 7, Default level Mediocre, put opponent to sleep. Grass

• Low Kick 5, Default level Mediocre, ODF 3, opponent loses relative degree points to use next turn. Fighting

Badges
    Spoiler
    Show
    Badges in general give 10 points per day to use to modify abilities. Each deals with only 1 type, and several of the more iconic moves have modifications. This is listed by the badge, and there are several kinds of badges, one for each 3 move adjustment combination.
    Rainbow Badge-Adjustable moves: Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, Solarbeam, Growth
    • Razor Leaf: Boomerang(second attack), Freeing(use on an ally, cuts ropes, vines, etc.), Embedded(deals an additional scratch every turn, can be dislodged)
    • Vine Whip: Sticky(all future attacks get a +1 bonus, unless dislodged. Pokemon can not be retreated), Siphon(heal a scratch per turn, unless dislodged. Retreating dislodges)
    • Solar Beam: Nurturing(plants nearby grow around the targets feet, reducing speed to terrible. Great strength escapes), Blinding(-1 to all attacks until retreated).
    • Growth: Extra(Gain +1 scale in addition to normal effect), Thorny(melee attacks that fail take the damage they should have inflicted, using relative degree as normal.)

Boulder Badge-Adjustable moves: Earthquake, Sand Attack, Dig
    • Earthquake: Debris(-1 speed to non ground Pokemon in the future), Cracking(on RD 2+ the opponent falls into a crack in the ground. They can no longer escape), Roots(can work as a grass attack due to uprooting trees)
    • Sand Attack: Sharp Sand(ODF 1), Heavy Sand(-1 speed), Dust cloud(reduces cost of future Sand Attacks by 2 points.)
    • Dig: Tunnel(Future Digs only take 1 turn. Tunnel can be collapsed by most moves or filled in), Delay(1 point delays for 1 additional turn.), Mulch(The ground is dug in so as to become soft. When you attack, the opponent also picks a move to attack with. If they miss, you are back in the ground, if they hit, your not. From the ground you can repeatedly use dig, which takes 1 turn, and costs the same amount.)

Useful Sites:
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/001.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/rb/rbattacks.shtml
    Last edited by Knaight; 2008-09-19 at 11:42 PM.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

4. - Top - End - #4

fixed
    ten letters
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

List of TM's:

TM 01 - Mega Punch - Normal
    TM 02 - Razor Wind - Flying
    TM 03 - Swords Dance - Normal
    TM 04 - Whirlwind -Flying
    TM 05 - Mega Kick - Normal
    TM 06 - Toxic - Poison
    TM 07 - Horn Drill - Normal
    TM 08 - Body Slam - Normal
    TM 09 - Take-Down - Normal
    TM 10 - Double-Edge - Normal
    TM 11 - Bubble Beam - Water
    TM 12 - Water Gun - Water
    TM 13 - Ice Beam - Ice
    TM 14 - Blizzard - Ice
    TM 15 - Hyper Beam - Normal
    TM 16 - Pay Day - Normal
    TM 17 - Submission - Fighting
    TM 18 - Counter - Fighting
    TM 19 - Seismic Toss - Fighting
    TM 20 - Rage - Normal
    TM 21 - Mega Drain - Grass
    TM 22 - Solarbeam - Grass
    TM 23 - Dragon Rage - Dragon
    TM 24 - Thunderbolt - Electric
    TM 25 - Thunder - Electric
    TM 26 - Earthquake - Ground
    TM 27 - Fissure - Ground
    TM 28 - Dig - Ground
    TM 29 - Psychic - Psychic
    TM 30 - Teleport - Psychic
    TM 31 - Mimic - Normal
    TM 32 - Double Team - Normal
    TM 33 - Reflect - Psychic
    TM 34 - Bide - Normal
    TM 35 - Metronome - Normal
    TM 36 - Self Destruct - Normal
    TM 37 - Egg Bomb - Normal
    TM 38 - Fire Blast - Fire
    TM 39 - Swift - Normal
    TM 40 - Skull Bash - Normal
    TM 41 - Softboiled - Normal
    TM 42 - Dream Eater - Psychic
    TM 43 - Sky Attack - Flying
    TM 44 - Rest - Normal
    TM 45 - Thunder Wave - Electric
    TM 46 - Psywave - Psychic
    TM 47 - Explosion - Normal
    TM 48 - Rock Slide - Rock
    TM 49 - Tri Attack - Normal
    TM 50 - Substitute - Normal

List of HM's:

HM 01 - Cut - Normal
    HM 02 - Fly - Flying
    HM 03 - Surf - Water
    HM 04 - Strength - Normal
    HM 05 - Flash - Normal
    Last edited by Haruhi08; 2008-09-06 at 07:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6

Alright there is a list of the various moves. We're going to have to convert those Ascension and darn I can't remember his Name...We're working on the D20 conversion of those. Basing them off the tome of battle maneuvers.
    How should we fudge these? Individual mon by mon or a list that applies to each individually or a comprehensive list that you can pick and apply?

These right?
    Topic 1. Experience.
    You have to take both pokemon and trainer experience into account. Easiest way to do this is to use my tally system, or tick system, depending on what you want to call it. Basically after creating pokemon and characters, whenever they roll a +4 or -4, or just a -3 if using 3 dice(use 3 dice), put a tally/tick next to the skill or attribute. The character sheet comes with numbers next to the skills. Check the skill level above the current one, and the number next to it, thats what it takes to advance a skill. Keep track of tally marks both next to the skill, and on a separate, cumulative place. Unlike with the skills, you do not erase tallies after getting the amount needed to advance. Once the total amount of tally marks equals the level the pokemon needs to evolve, they evolve. Attributes cost triple the amount of a skill. Give trainers 3 points at the end of each session for advancement.

Topic 2. Attributes.
    Covered in the little post.

Topic 3. Evolutions.
    Basically when to evolve has already been covered. Now heres how to actually handle it.
    For something with three evolutions, they start out at Scale -2, then gain 2 every time they evolve. For something with only two, they start out with -1, and gain 2 when they evolve. For non-evolving pokemon, they start out at 0. And stay there.

Topic 4. Pokeballs.
    Fudge works very well for this. As you know from looking at the wound track, pokemon already take penalties for being injured. To catch a pokemon, a trainer has to use an applicable skill(pokeball), against evasion. If the relative degree+ODF of pokeball is 7+, the pokemon is caught. The ODF stuff. If the pokemon wins the contest, they aren't caught.
    Pokeball: 0
    Great Ball: 2
    Ultra Ball: 4

Topic 5. Moves
    First thing first, there are 5 different resource management methods. While it seems complicated, you only use one of them, so it really isn't.
    1. Take powerpoints, divide by 4, round up, use that number where they normally have x amount of powerpoints in each skill.
    2. Take powerpoints, divide by 8, round up, use that number per fight.
    3. Mana system, subtract the cost from 45, it costs that many points. Remember the second tally of points. Pokemon have 200 points to use per fight.
    4. Mana system. Pokemon have 500 points to use.
    5. My system that bears little resemblance to the rules, but works well, and is awesome. First we need point totals for every move. 9-(point cost/5) so for example a 5 point move, like hyperbeam costs 8 points. In addition to this, give them a normal attack. Whenever they hit an opponent, they gain points equal to the relative degree, which are then spent on these abilities. They start every fight at 0.

Topic 6. Pokemon
    Long and tedious, and make a thread for it.

Topic 7. Status effects
    Sleep-Roll 1 die, a + wakes up.
    Confusion-Roll 1 die, a - hits self. A + gets out.
    Paralysis-Roll 1 die, a - blocks an attack.
    Poison-Take a scratch every round. Yes, I mean every round.
    Burned-See poisoned
    Frozen-See sleep
    Last edited by black dragoon; 2008-09-06 at 07:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be moving some of those up. Also how do you get the bullets to work on a bulleted list?
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

-- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

There. ^-^ I made a List of TM's and HM's and even put their types next to them. I hope it helps...

9. - Top - End - #9

No Idea I can't even get images to work right.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

hm.... · ?

11. - Top - End - #11

Acknowledged. and done.
    Last edited by black dragoon; 2008-09-06 at 07:30 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

If anyone wants to make moves and pokemon and such, please do, then I'll copy paste it into the big organized post.

-- ChubbyRain

13. - Top - End - #13

I'll start on it (possibly I've got some work to do before that) tommorow. check out that link in the original thread BTW. It's not what I would aim for but it's pretty cool.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Which link?

-- ChubbyRain

15. - Top - End - #15

The one in the post, it's straight code and ascension dropped out I think.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Lots of posts, lots of links. But if you mean the realistic pokemon, I took a look. Pretty cool. And Ascension is out. Oh well.

-- ChubbyRain

17. - Top - End - #17

yeah, I'm trying to bring in Seraph on the D20 front. as for fudge Keep chugging I'll help where can. I've do up a generic stat sheet for mon. and chacter sheet.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Fudge already has a character sheet. Page 107 of the free rules. And don't think that you two aren't going to do your share. I'm only going to do the pokemon I personally like, and am interested in. Thats it. As for moves, probably a few more.

-- ChubbyRain

19. - Top - End - #19

right. I was talking a D20 mon stat sheet to track growth. Like I said I've gotta get somethings straightened in meatworld. Nothing major thankfully and then I can start to hammer away. I've posted some D20 fluff by the way. I can pull the mechanics from it as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

No point in pulling mechanics, its better to just codesign. Any luck on the recruitment front?

-- ChubbyRain

21. - Top - End - #21

On this end I haven't brought the guns to bear yet. I start asking around tomorrow though.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Moves through C up.

-- ChubbyRain

23. - Top - End - #23

??what does that mean??
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

All pokemon moves starting with the letter A, B, or C are statted out.

-- ChubbyRain

25. - Top - End - #25

Sweet! I'll start on the attacks for D20 tomorrow
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Why is this side of the project ahead when I'm the only one working on it?

-- ChubbyRain

27. - Top - End - #27

No idea...I've had issues getting resources to work on things like the TMs but that should be taken care of by tomorrow.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Moves through E up.

-- ChubbyRain

29. - Top - End - #29

Cool I've started transferring over stats from the other site. I need to revamp some but it should take a lot off the workload.
    Spoiler
    Show

- The Black Dragoon

Homebrew:

Fullmetal Alchemy

30. - Top - End - #30

Do you guys still need gym leaders?

I have a gaia account and should be up to date on this system by tommorow.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!