New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank Slate IC

1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Blank Slate IC

Moghor Rezamir

Moghor replied to Xiren.

"Your words are true, Xiren. I already intend to punish the Star Men if Kuto doesn't back off."

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Starmen and alienism

Many of the star-men found themselves able to alter and change there bodies, make themselves stronger faster and so on. if they tried to hone, they found that they quickly became adept alienists. a few Tomes of spells were found scattered around

Nirhek

to Xiren Well I can't say I've been wronged....popcorn anybody? I'll be tagging along to watch at the very least.

what ever happened to Cale anyway?
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Xiren

"-This pompous jerk can shove his holy sword right up his a**, for what I care !! But he is so single minded, so focus on his precious “greater good” and “Justice” that he may be useful if Kuto is found guilty. And don't forget he and Huang Long rule the skies with our prey..."

4. - Top - End - #784
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zuli Ignored the Plant Goddess' cry, as she was most certainly going to distort the truth.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ettin in the Playground

Setto Kyba

Nobody threatened Setto Kyba. Not even a damn god. When it came to the supernatural, there were only two Setto would even think of asking for help - they were the only ones who would give a damn about him and his people, the only ones he could admit weakness to. And Moghor Mountain King was a lord of earth - even if he could help, it would be difficult. No. Mia he must turn to now.

"Mia Swordmaiden, creator of us all. My people have been threatened by a dam- excuse me, milady, accursed sky god named Kuto. We need your help. Send us a blessing, please, stopping Kuto's threats from taking place. You are the only god I would ever beg for help, and I need you - my people need you."

Mia

Mia's words pour out in a rush. "Thankyouthankyou!!! I'll tell you when I'm going to make it so that you can bless it, alright?!? It will be an amazing wonder!!! And I'd better go see Akteron and - what? What's this about Kuto threatening my people?!?!?

Mia appears over Kuto's shoulder as she always does, words already spilling out of her mouth as she speaks to the sky whale.

"Whatdoyouthinkyou'redoing?!? Threatening people if they don't worship you is so not nice and virtuous and good!!!!! Worship is their choice!!! You can simply remind them that "Hey, mortals, some thanks is in order for making sure that the skies are clear and you're given air," not lobbing a freaking cataclysm at them!!!!! Seriously, that's like the rudest thing ever!!!!!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

Isle of Souls

*When the first Trolls arrived, they were greeted by twelve silent robed shapes. These shapes never made a sound, not even when they moved. They blocked the entrance to the library, waiting for the Trolls to speak.*

*The Books of Chaos were quickly found and removed from the library. Spells were generally not allowed at all, but the taint of Chaos magic greatly upset the Guardian Dogs. They suffered none with the taint to enter or stay on the Isle.*

Akteron

To all Gods
    I have created a center of learning. All who come in peace and good will are welcome. Those who break the rules will be removed.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2008-11-16 at 10:35 PM.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

7. - Top - End - #787

The Lesser Animal Lord who led the troll tribe, an owl, began to speak.
    We are here to learn the knowlege that will help our people prosper, she said, please let us in at the behest of our god, Zuli, the voodoo lord.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ettin in the Playground

Wharheit repeated his propsition to the group before him looking quite exaspreated that they ignored him.
    "Now, hold it there. War is not something that should be the first reaction to a transgression. I myself will take up arms against you if you attack the god of storms simply becuase he has claimed that he will do something. Words are just that WORDS, and unless they are of the arcane, or spell weaving variety they have no potential to hurt anyone. BUT, as a god of balance I could not allowa great cataprohic sotrm to occur, and slaughter thousands. I understand if you are angry with the world, and we all consent to it, but do you REALLY think that if we were all to go against you the storms would last at all?""
    Last edited by Fan; 2008-11-16 at 11:05 PM.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

Isle of Souls

Guardians

*The Guardians look at each other, then each other. They hand over a scroll, upon which is written these words....

This place is for peace and learning. There will be no fighting or destruction of property.
    Chaos magic is not permitted.
    You may read any book you wish, simply ask one of the Guardians for it and they will bring it to you.
    Books may not be removed from the premises.
    Do not be afraid of the Guardian Dogs, they hunt Chaos.
    There is no food or drink available on the Isle, you are responsible for your own upkeep.
    We will provide rooms.
    No food or drink in the library.

10. - Top - End - #790

Ju know what, Zuli said, why au ju abusin da storm god. Its what he does, stormin, so back da heck off. He be doin his job. Ju don' see meh goin aroun tellin ju wha to do, so don do it jorself!

At the Library

Then its settled, we will stay here, find our own food and water, and read all the books, The Owl Lord said, We accept your terms.
    Last edited by Mike_the_Mystic; 2008-11-16 at 11:06 PM.

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

A group of Erdas also make the journey to the Isle of Souls, seeking to have access to the infinite knowledge stored within the walls of the Library. Most Erdas only care about knowledge as a means to power. Others want to learn about the continent and the races who inhabit it in order to establish new trade routes.

At the same time, Erdas prospered in the underground and the mountains of the continent, far away from the racial capital of Aquila. Some even went to meet the Ruskies in the grasslands and the trolls in the forests. More recently, they built the first roads linking the main entrances of Moghor's realm to the major cities and settlements that welcomed them and traded with them. The Erdas mix with the other populations.
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-16 at 11:13 PM.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

Isle of Souls

*The Erda were welcomed just like any other who seek knowledge. As long as they followed the rules, they were free to stay.*

13. - Top - End - #793
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

The Porter

Xiren
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johel View Post
    Xiren
    She then sent a telepathic message to all the evil and neutral gods.
    "-Kuto wronged me. He wronged us all. Whatever we reproach him, we should do it together, my dear...brothers."
    To say this costed her but she wasn't the one to rub her pride for so little.
    "-I offer you my modest help to make this oversized fish get down of his cloud. Let's unite in court against him and, if we can, let's convince Cale and Huang Long to side with "Justice". If we cannot, we could always enact vengeance against the starmen."
    A voice from the void responds:

The Lord of Storms has only done as he wills, as do us all. It has been our way since the dawn of our creation. It would do well if you remembered this.

Akteron
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Krrth View Post

Akteron

To all Gods
    I have created a center of learning. All who come in peace and good will are welcome. Those who break the rules will be removed.
    Your offer is most welcomed kinsman. When the day comes, I will direct others to your great halls of knowledge and wisdom; hoping that they too will welcome your gift. With your assent, I can build a doorway to your libraries upon your island. Thus, any who seek your knowledge can discover it all the faster.
    Last edited by Fisher; 2008-11-16 at 11:27 PM.
    Old Avatar by Doran Liadon. Current Avatar from System Default

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

Porter

Of course you may put a doorway here. I merely ask that you put it near the bridge or the entrance, so that the Guardians may keep track of visitors...and to make sure none of the books leave.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2008-11-16 at 11:37 PM.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Kein

It had taken months to get the required information from their spies and sneaks - there was a cult hiding in the heart of the Kyba Empire. A cult worshipping an intolerant god who declared anything that displeased him unholy and worked to bring heresy down. Including the gods-fearing Kybans.

Setto had been furious when he had heard of it, and only Kein's elite had even heard of the cult - keeping such information away from spies. Most of the soldiers following him had been told that they were attacking a cult worshipping Xiren in the heart of the Empire. Many such cults had sprung up for a while until Merrix, Setto's scribe, began casting spells from a book given to Setto. Merrix's sanity had become erratic, but given a contingent of guards around him he was fine.

Kein's signature bloodstained headscarf fluttered in the wind behind him as they made their way towards the normal-looking house, with lights in the upstairs windows. The door was unusually barred, and it took three slams before collapsing beneath Kein, his soldiers smashing windows and charging in. The cultists inside had weapons drawn, blaspheming Mia's holy weapon with their culty hands. Kein yelled, "For Mia and Moghor! In Arcadia!" The first cultist who charged forward was met by Kein's platinum shield in his face, slamming him bodily against the corridor wall. Kein's sword flashed in the candlelight as the bandit-knight danced between the cultists, his warriors flooding the house. "Take prisoners! We need their information!" One in particular fought bravely, killing warrior after warrior - one called Saldin.

Warriors backed away from Saldin's blade, but the house was soon taken, leaving only Saldin and a few cultists stranded from the hidden passages beneath the house by platinum-clad warriors. Kein stepped into the bloodstained room with Saldin, raising his bloody blade.

"Surrender! ...In Arcadia!" he yelled.

Mia

"Um... Huang Lung? I was going to talk to you about a fountain?"
    "You've slaughtered countless numbers of your own people who believed in good, do you really think we would surrender?" called Saldin, "But I offer you a chance to prove yourself. Spare them and I will grant you a one on one combat."

(I feel it necessary to point out that Saldin and the others are Sarlathian in form, and no one seems to notice that. Also, you made the assumption that this was a stand up fight when it's a Rogues Guild. I honestly expect Kyba to deny the fight, not that it matters to Saldin, he's CG, he's not bound to his word.:D)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertier View Post
    A good background is like a skirt. Short enough to keep my interest, but long enough to cover the important bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by FistsFullofDice View Post
    Derailed in the best way, thank you good sir.
    Spoiler: Homebrew Links
    Show

16. - Top - End - #796

Huang Long, the Dragon Emperor

Huang Long sighed at the motley collection of gods, and addressed their concerns.

"Without the air, there would be no civilisation, not even the spirit men. We have all had our parts to play in the creation of civilisation, not just a handful of gods. If the sky were to go to war with the earth, there would be nothing left for anybody."

He looked around, and addressed the gods who had complaints to level.

"Raminov, I apologise for that which brought you offence. In truth, I do not believe that I have spent enough time on the lands of the Ruskies - they do not even have a river within their lands, even though there is one among my court who tends to their affairs still. If the storms strike the lands of the Ruskies, the destruction will not nearly be enough to fell them entirely - no, on the contrary; I believe that the destruction will cause those who once had feuds to unite to rebuild. I ask you to allow this matter to rest, and let Kuto follow through with what his servants have already forced him to do. In exchange, I will see to it that the Ruskie Plateau enjoys an era of plenty, to help them as they rebuild to become greater than before."

He turned, and addressed Xiren.

"I do not think this has degenerated enough to warrant the assembly of the court. No punishment is necessary, for no wrong has been done. Besides, do not my rains feed your swamps and allow them to thrive? I have not asked for anything in return, and I ask that you allow this matter to lie."

Then he looked at Mia.

"What the sky-children have threatened is not a cataclysm. Had Kuto wished to visit a cataclysm upon their lands, he would have reclaimed the air itself. Recall that a storm does not merely cause destruction - in its wake, lands are revitalised, and new growth arises. I ask that you allow Kuto to bring forth his storms to instil energy in the mortals, and that you do not intervene for their benefit. I have already given my support to bless the waters of the fountain you wish to create - in exchange, Kuto will instil them with energy, to reinvigorate those who drink from your fountain."

Next, Wharheit.

"Are the lives of a few hundred mortals enough to justify threatening war? No, if anything, the storms will be instructive, and though a fraction may be killed, the remainder will have to band together and grow, restoring equilibrium. Kuto does not plan to destroy civilisation - far from it. He intends to remind the mortals of the goings-on above, and such purposes are not well served by massacre."

Finally, Moghor.

"Perhaps I am out of touch with the world. But the gifts of the sky are as much a part of life as the gifts of the earth. The Lords of the Sky could say the same about the Lords of the Earth, but to presume that civilisation would happen without each other is folly. Do my rains not give your people water to drink? Do not the forests draw forth from both rain from above and nutrition from below to make a tree? If the sky and the earth go to war, there will be nothing left but fury and bitterness, and that is something I dearly wish not to happen."

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

"I never denied the importance of rain, Huang Long. In any case, the matter is settled. Let's hope Kuto has learned his lesson and will remember not to take the "mud gods" too lighlty in the future."

Moghor left the presence of the sky gods and returned to his underground realm, not far from Mount Redunkeep, where he created an immense cavern whose walls were lined with gold and honeycombed with small cells. For now, the cavern was dark and mostly empty, but once Volkano adds his pools of lava, the place will be a wonder to behold.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor act to create the Obsidian Lair
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-17 at 11:10 AM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Kein

"These cultists? They were plotting to bring down the empire with their zeal and intolerance! They were traitors and deserved what they got! In Arcadia! I will spare the lives of you and those beside you if you drop your weapons and surrender, you sick dog."

Mia

Mia looks downcast. "Sorry, Kuto. I guess I just overreacted. Setto Kyba told me that you were going to destroy his people, but if all you wanted to do was simply show them your power I guess I should apologize."
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Halfling in the Playground

MindFlayer

Atkanlan-Yotetl

After she rested, after the wellspring of her essence was refilled, Atkanlan-Yotetl awoke and saw the many creations of the world. She saw that much had changed since her birth at the beginning of the world.

The once empty and cold planet was not overgrown with life and desire. She saw this and was glad, but was not content, for she observed as well that many of her fellow creators had passed into the voicelessness. No longer did they answer the call of the created, or make works upon the face of the world.

So Atkanlan-Yotetl thought deeply. Though she rarely saw it fit to interfere in the business of the other gods - never had she attended the vaunted divine court - she could not ignore that, of those fewer lords that remained, they had expanded their domains and multiplied their followers.

She called all her power to her and wrapped them tight around the filament of her being till she had the countenance of a woman on fire. She was a beacon across all the dreaming plane that lit bright the darkest and coldest of dreamscapes. With the raising of her hands all the faces of dreamers turned to her as if she had gathered them up as a skein.

For the whole of that year artists across the world painted, sculpted, created works of a venus in flames, arms raised in ecstasy. Architects designed buildings of sensuous abandon, offending the senses of the conservative. Creatures all over the world found they fell in love more easily, and fell apart with more recklessness. Also, the frequency of orgies doubled, for a little while.

After the new year, people seemed to return to their senses overall. Though a few found inspiration during the strange events and started to dabble in a form of magic that altered perception and sensation.

Spoiler
    Show
    3 Major acts - Gain Illusion domain and create the Illusion school of magic

Totolkan

He had traveled far to be along, braving the biting winter of the tall peaks. He know he should be cold but he barely felt it the chill of the altitude. Instead he felt the warmth of the rage in his heart.

He had lost everything to his impatience and his insatiable thirst. No, not his thirst, but the small minds of his village. They could not contain him; their jealously of his affinity for magic was clear.

Never content, he had been scorned and exiled by his people for his 'atrocities'. Experiments, truth be told, for the advancing of medical knowledge. No Jakaru was hurt by them - why should they have cared?

So he traveled, his ambitious youth spent outside of Jakaru lands with nothing from his home village except for his clothes and his circlet; he studied under Troll teachers, Erda masters, Lycian geniuses and many others. But still never content, until he came upon an elderly, sickly troll far outside of Zuli's lands.

The old one was weak, but in his second sight he glowed with power. So Totolkan waylaid him and broke his neck, took for himself his staff, which turned out to be a mere stick, and his notes. He read Troll poorly, but understood enough to see that they spoke of a thing called 'alienism'. But the true prize was the half-finished spell - The Borrowing Ritual.

And now he found himself in these chilly peaks, mind chattering with the many masters whose knowledge he 'borrowed'. Heart filled with jealous rage. The lord of the dreaming, who gave him these dreams, these ideas, had never responded to him. Where was his god?

He screamed at the sky: "Where is the god to whom I can offer my devotion and loyalty?! Where is the god who will fill my thirst, who will give me power?!"

He waited for an answer.
    Last edited by Ambon; 2008-11-17 at 11:16 AM.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

*Akteron heard Totolkans call, and was bothered. So, he went forth and took the form of an Old Jakaru, bent with time and hard work*

Why do you want to be given power, boy? Power and respect must be earned, not "given".

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry if I'm stepping on a storyline or plans, it was just too good to pass up. Let me know if you want me to back off. Also, Akteron took this form specifically to interact with mortals....meeting him doesn't drive people insane, nor does he overwhelm people with an aura of power. Just how powerful he seems I'll leave up to you. Also...1 major act to create an Avatar, so the people he appears to don't go insane.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2008-11-17 at 12:21 PM.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

Suddenly, the snowy peak on which Totolkan stood shook violently, causing a devastating avalanche. The Jakaru didn't know what happened. One minute he was on the path of the avalanche, and the next, he sat there, unharmed.

A voice echoed in the mountains.

"Why do you shout to the sky? True power is found below. Underground. In the Halls of the one true King. The Dreamer has forgotten you. Only the Giant King has something to offer to lonely souls such as yours. He will help you create the opportunities you need. The Strong are entitled to great things. And you are one of those strong beings. Go. Follow the path and go into the Depths of the Earth. Seek the Obsidian Lair."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-17 at 11:34 AM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ogre in the Playground

Nirhek

a voice reverberated in Totolkan's head, speaking with the power and influence of all the alienist and chaotic energies he'd absorbed He speaks a small bit of truth, the strong take what the deserve. but the Mountain king misleads you. Do you really wish to spend all your life chained underground serving at the whims of a being of stone? serve me and I shall give you the power to wander where you will, do whatever you wish without anyone being able to stop you.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Outer

Outer shook his head when they used a large animal to go through the door. Then Outer went out to the the world and went to the greatest of Conjurers. He spoke to him and then granted him longer life and even more power of the conjuration arts.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 minor

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

In mortal form, after the avalanche
    Fury and might, signifing nothing. Make up your mind, and don't wait to be given something. You make your choices....don't let someone make it for you. Your life is what you decide it is boy.

25. - Top - End - #805

MindFlayer

Totolkan

To Akteron

Totolkan turned, surprised. With his second sight, and the many senses he 'borrowed' from his unfortunate victims, he knew of nothing that could sneak up to him. He observed the old Jakaru with awe; was this finally the lord who would give him the power he desired? Was it his lord Ikibe?

And then he heard the old one speak. He replied with rage:

"Power is never earned! It is only taken and given. Those who hoard power and demand that others remain timid, only they speak of 'earning'! Who are you, old one? Are you my creator lord? Or perhaps that timid boss of dreams?"

To Moghor Rezamir

Totolkan listened to the voice of the earth. He had thought the lords of heaven resided in the sky. Did power, instead, belong to those below?

"I hear your promises Giant King, but what substance are they? To shake the earth is great power but what are these opportunities that you speak of? How shall I find this Obsidian Lair? The other voice speaks of chains and servitude..."

To Nirhek

He heard the voice of Nirhek and was pleased, seeing the colour of the magic of his 'Borrowing Ritual' in the voice in his mind. But though he was pleased, he was not tempted.

"Are you not the chaos lord, who sent the beasts against my people? Already I have taken for myself the powers I have. Already I wander as I will, already my power is such that few who have sought to stop me have escaped my wrath."

"Why should I serve you, the one who visited such agony on my people? What power could you offer me that I have not already taken?"
    Last edited by Ambon; 2008-11-17 at 12:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ettin in the Playground

The God of Purity Wharheit decends in the form of a great angellic being that glows with radience (instead of his normal shadow warrioer form.) in oine hand was the Shinging Spear Grangir its tip gleaming silver in his ambient light that bathed the area around him.
    "So, you are the one with the strange abilities. Let me be the first of many to congratualte you on your many victories, and offer you a spot in the hall of gods that I have created. There the victiorus shall feast upon food, and drink unseen in any realm. Come with me, and become immortal beyond your wildest dreams!"
    ((Just throwing my hat in the ring.))

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

Akteron

No, I am not your creator, nor am I the God of Dreams. I know you boy, as I knew your Father and Mother, your Teachers. I knew the Troll you murdered for power. I knew you before you were born in this cycle. Who am I? That is not important. Who are you?....that is important.
    BTW, that troll is a little pissed. I'd be careful if I were you. Don't go into any dark alleys in the afterlife.
    Last edited by Krrth; 2008-11-17 at 12:13 PM.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Moghor Rezamir

"Servitude? Ah! Those must be the words of a Lord of Chaos. There is no servitude in the Depths...even if there was, you are destined to become Master and not Slave. The Lord of Chaos may give you all the freedom you want, but this comes at a terrible price. Eventually, you will become insane and have no control over your powers. Is that what you want, Totolkan? Of course not. The Giant King has the means to help you stay in control. If you have come across Earth Magic, you know what that means. But there is much more than this to it. The power of the mortal Earth Mages is nothing compared to the might of Moghor Rezamir. Follow the signs. The Erdas will have heard of the Obsidian Lair. Once you are there, you will find armies waiting for you. You will be granted the blessing of Strength. Moghor is an ally of Ikibe. Ikibe has made you the way you are. Moghor will make you even better. And only He has the means...to make you Undying."
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2008-11-17 at 12:17 PM.

29. - Top - End - #809

MindFlayer

Totolkan

To Warheit

"You... you offer me godhood? Never have I heard of such a thing. The power of godhood is what I seek, my appetites are not those of an animal..."

To Akteron

"I am what I desire! I am power overwhelming, or at least I shall be when I have taken what I desire."

"What are you? The first of Creators? Or... the lord of death?"

To Moghor

He heard the words of the Obsidian Lord listened close. A Master, that was the destiny he deserved. But what of this godhood the other offered...

Even so, Moghor... and Earth magic...

"I heed you Giant King! I shall see what you have to offer, but I shall not be tricked or denied my desire, not by my creator, or death, or you."
    Last edited by Ambon; 2008-11-17 at 12:26 PM.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Xiren

To Totolkan

Taking interest in this mortal's plea, the Mistress of Dispears saw weakness in the hearth of the young man. A weakness called ambition and pride. She laughed when he despised Akteron, when he doubted Morghor's words and when he turned his back to Nilhek.

"-Why do you ask for power ? If you can't take it, you don't deserve it. Only the smart and the strong minds may wish for power. You...amused me. For this, I shall GIVE you a chance. Travel to the Putrid Swamp. There you'll find both freedom and power. There you'll find Sfarina. Defeat her and I shall reward you...maybe. Doubt my word if you want, I don't care. But now you know where to find the power you seek."