New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation-Verse 3

Heaven's Citadel, Amalthea

As Amalthea continues to talk to Moko, she gets a message from Fiona.

"I beg your pardon, Lady Moko... as you can understand, recent events leave me with very little time to even take a breath."

And with that she sends a message to Fiona

"Dearest Fiona, I have already dispatched my servant to look into the matter, it won't be long before you will get your vengeance. You will know when its the time to strike..."

Then turning back to Moko, they continue having their chat.

"I see, Lady Moko, perhaps last time Klik'chak threatened you, but here you will find sanctuary of some sort. I may not be as powerful of phsycialy strong as Elimashion or the other gods, but know that you will always be welcomed to Elysion. Who knows? Our world is currently lacking of someone to call the oceans their home..."

With that Amalthea wills for Elysion to shift, until the view of the material plane dominates the entire sky

"... as you can see, we have a lot of ocean to spare. Perhaps this could be what you were searching for?"

Where ever Adversary is

Vincent appears infront of where Adversary is killing the Minotaurs and giving it a punch says

"Hey there! Come! No time to chat! Things are in motion and I've got a nice target for you which will proove much more challenging than a couple of bull-men or monsters... so hurry up! Or there might not be anything left by the time you get there!"

Cornu Copiae

Elyril finds the Goblin's threats amusing, naturally he could have just killed them all on the spot, but he was interested in their ware. Even in Elysion, the stories of the Blood War in the Abyss and of the technology that had evolved from the conflict, were heard. These so called.... rifles could give the Theocracy a great advantage in war... and all they wanted were some fireworks, nothing to say of the other goods that would be traded.

Elyril fills in a form, and signing it, he puts his stamp on it.

"Very well, this is the document that officaly opens trade between the Theocracy and the Goblin Tribes... with this you get a small warehouse near the docks, where your goods can be stored and sold."

Naturally the Theocracy didn't trust the Goblins, but that dosn't mean that they won't use their technology for their own ends. In the meantime, in the skies over Cornu Copiae, a playful Bahamut is rough housing with the Goblin's dragons, playfully nipping on the other dragon's tail... Bahamut being easily twice the normal dragon size had no problem overpowering his newly found friend.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2008-11-10 at 09:59 AM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Adversary mutters
    "Well, I hope you're right about that. Because I'm getting kind of bored. If it's not much of a fight, I'll chop your head off. I know you'll be fine, but I figure it would at least sting real bad."
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2008-11-10 at 07:06 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Leering Vincent says

"I can assure you, my head will be staying where it is, now then if you will follow me... sorry Labyrinth, I'm going to be borrowing this one for a while..."

Flicking his fingers he opens a portal

"This portal leads to the farplane.... do you dare walk in?"

With that Vincent walks through cackling, he was lying of course, the portal led to another location in the material plane where they would be ready to strike at a moment's notice.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

"If you actually did open a portal there, you would find yourself in the worst place you can imagine. Fortunately I know you are incapable of making one to there."

It steps through the portal.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Throne of Pogwydion

"Brother Darkness... Are you present? I come in light of recent news. Of both you and Xiua." The sun lord entered the domain of Gwyn with partially muted radiance.
    Last edited by Maerok; 2008-11-10 at 04:33 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Raliak, Halls of Treasure

Yesss... I will make them pay, I will make the worm Lux pay for trying to kill me and bringing me from my people and my purpose, and I will make that bitch Coberal pay for crossing me, after she had already pushed me around. I will show this world what happens when they cross Purity, when they defy the Truth. he looked around the Halls of Treasure, and gestured toward Longlimb. Who is HE?

---

Oni, Qezenai

Oni sent a message back to Fiona Very Well, I will continue to hunt Trandel, under my own power. I need to have a representative on the mortal plane anyway...

Oni bent over the hole in his castle, and raised one claw. He swirled it around in the pool of nothingness and chanted some words. From the magma outside of Fiona's home... something stirs.

It rose above the molten magma. It had a massive head, and red skin, it had small white eyes and huge white fangs that grew progressively larger from the middle until two huge tusks jutted out from it's bottom lip fangs, it's nose was little more than two holes in it's skull. It had massive curved horns like a ram or a goat. It stood hugely tall, but was somewhat thin, it's ribs showed through it's big chest, and it's arms hung down well below it's knees. Its hands were huge, like slabs of stone that ended in nailed claws. It's arms and legs were thin. It wore a loincloth and it had two a huge straps of leather across its chest with a ring in the middle. It walked toward the mountain, and opened it's huge mouth to speak. I am the Blood Giant, and I represent the Lord of Pain. I wish to enter speak to the one known as Fiona...
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Geltagar, the Halls of Treasure

"Good, good... Now, gather your strength quickly before Lux spreads his taint among your followers.

As for him, he is... unimportant, merely a once powerful fool from another world who did not accept my offers of peace and attacked me unprovoked like that psycho, Lossethir. Eventually, he will be Purified, but not until I have attained something more from him which is necessary for the Purity of this world and others."

The Icefloe and Eastern Xiua

Deep within the Icefloe, the Frostborn had been mustering their chilly undead forces into a massive army, preparing to strike against the warmer world and the followers of that cursed earth god who sought to melt them. A race of giants, transplanted by Geltagar, had taken a liking to the frozen lands and thrived there. These Frost Giants had become warlike and hardened by the inclement weather and sought to expand their wintery domain. To this end, they joined with the army of the Frostborn.
    ((-1 Create Subrace: Frost Giants))

Meanwhile, with the aid of their deity, the Frostborn had been building and expanding upon the great Frozen Spire in the center of the Icefloe, the great tower dedicated to the glory Geltagar and Eul. Due to their great efforts, the Frozen Spire surged with even greater power, forcing the icy winter to encroach further upon the neighboring lands. Winter once more begins to encroach upon the lands of Xiua.
    ((-3 Imbue Artifact: Frozen Spire))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Imbue Artifact: The Frozen Spire now adds 1 use of Pestilence: Dire Winter and 1 use of Pestilence: Blizzard to its former abilities of 1 use of Mold Land: Maintain Icefloe against the Tethers of Evad, and 1 use of Pestilence: Winter to fully nullify the Tethers of Evad

In the swamps to the east of the Icefloe, the very ground has become a frozen slush covered by light snows. Footing is unsure, and passage is nearly impossible. A single misstep will send one to a freezing death in the icy mire. Worse yet, there were places where the frozen slush seemed to move of its own will. Should one be able to survive the treacherous terrain, escaping the horrid frozen oozes which now infested the frozen mire that was once swampland is just short of a miracle.
    ((-1 Create Subrace: White Puddings))

As the snow fell in the Grasslands, monstrosities seemed to escape from the fevered nightmares of Elimanishon and into the material world. As if from nowhere, aberrations would descend the sky during a snowstorm, consume several of the Creatures of the Grass, and fly away before any even knew they were there (Snowcloaks). Worse still were the strange, icy beasts which would freeze solid the Grass itself and any who sought to attack them. Though they could be driven off, it was not without severe casualties (Chilblain). The most horrible of all were the giant spiderlike demon things. These huge monsters stood almost 40 feet tall, with a spherical body suspended between eight spiny legs. Three long, grasping claws and six slavering jaws on rubbery tentacles dangle from its body, which is dotted with small black eyes that glare with hatred. They leap from point to point, consuming all before them. (Shivhads)
    ((-2 Create Populace: Artic Aberrations(Chilblains, Shivhads, and Snowcloaks)))

Geltagar cackles with glee as he watches his children grow, multiply, and conquer. As his followers gain in strength, so too does he.

(AP 12 = 22 - 3(Imbue Artifact: Frozen Spire) - 1(Create Subrace: Frost Giants) - 1(Create Subrace: White Puddings) - 2(Create Populace: Artic Aberrations(Chilblains, Shivhads, and Snowcloaks) - 3(Raise DR to 13))
    Actions for DR:
    Spoiler
    Show
    11-06-2008 - Aid Ally
    11-10-2008 - Imbue Artifact
    11-10-2008 - Create Subrace
    11-10-2008 - Create Subrace
    11-10-2008 - Create Populace
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anak'Ritmaki: Against the Undead

Though the undead continued their advance, a powerful magic ripped through the forces of undead that attacked the glmaoured lands of the Ahnentafal Al'v, their own forces fell upon each other, slaughtering them.

Anak'Ritmaki had begun to use the blessing of the Dead Father.

And a call went out from the people to any god who sought to war against the evil that was wrought on them.

The Swaying Grass

The creatures born within the cold winter were drivin down by the Grass itself, deep into the dark sections of the giant grass creature, like all creatures that sought to do it harm.

Varr: Halls of Treasure

Varr appeared before the other invading god, bellowing with rage

"You have attacked my friends and family, without regard to us at all, and attacked the creations of the one god who has yet to go against us in this war!" You now shall suffer the pain you have inflicted

(10-3=7: Initiate Combat)

(2d6+42)[51]
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Eul watches the world, mortals blessed by him battling each another. Oh wonderful devastation.

But then, his main agent in this is attacked by the outsider, the interloper.

Drain his life.

Eul bolsters Geltegar. With the wrath of all of undeath, the lost spirits of Varlen and the hungering maelstrom of the dark home.

Truly, power beyond understanding.

Eul's Aid. +7. Varghan's aid. +3

Geltegar gets a +10 from Eul and Varghan.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

"Can't say I didn't see this one coming, you pompous, arrogant, blind fool. I would explain myself to you here and now, but there are some present to whom I would prefer to not reveal my entire plan before.

No wonder the gods here don't fear you. You are deceived by the simplest of illusions, the most childish of tricks."

Raliak is sent back to the Playground, and the Planar Lock is secured against all Playground gods.

"Now that we have a bit of privacy..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Really, don't read this if you aren't an Invader god.
    Spoiler
    Show
    No, seriously. Don'.
    Spoiler
    Show
    With a wave of his hand, the form of what appears to be Longlimb seems to crack and drip water. The colors flush away as the form is revealed to be merely an intricate ice sculpture that begins to melt away.

"Longlimb is alive and well. Our fight was merely a staged endeavor to fool any would be onlookers so that he might continue to work subtly to subvert this world to your control, much as I have done.

Say what you will, I have done exactly what you asked me to do. I have found allies among the Playgrounders and begun to turn them on the others, converted mortals and started wars, and generally begun to conquer this world. The fact that they didn't know I worked for you is the ONLY DAMN THING THAT ALLOWED ME TO GET THIS FAR! NOW YOU'RE IDIOCY HAS GONE AND RUINED ALL MY HARD WORK! YOU COMPLETE AND TOTAL IMBECILE!

Go ahead, slaughter me. You only destroy yourself."
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

11. - Top - End - #71

Same as above

Spoiler
    Show
    I mean it
    Spoiler
    Show
    Varr stays his hand. But it is clear he is far from pleased.

"You have a point regardless of what I desire. Xiua'hi allowed us to come back through the portal to this world, he allowed us to walk back and take this land. He is an ally untill he raises his hand against us. Very soon he will join us in our plane and keep company with who he deems the winner of this war. Direct your attention to Lossither, or Amalthea or another god that will do us harm. You as well only harm us. Do we now have an understanding?"

My Current Works

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

**Labyrinth, the Labyrinth**

Quote Originally Posted by Xuincherguixe View Post
    Adversary, at the labyrinth

It paused a moment. Before throwing an axe at the sleeping minotaur.

"Obviously, this is the one representing the more dangerous path. It is the more subtle thing. Perhaps it is merely pretending to be asleep. Or it could be an illusion cast by the real threat. Or maybe this was some trial of honor, in which case, something bad clearly will happen. Throw your worst at me. It doesn't matter what form it takes, because my imagination is my greatest power. And it is not something that can be restrained."

Then Vincent came and took Adversary away.
    "I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT, VINCENT. SEE TO IT HE IS BROUGHT BACK SOON. I WILL ENJOY CRUSHING HIM."

**Gliss, Eul's Home**

Gliss breathes a heavy sigh and speaks, "I thought you'd say as much." The North Wind takes his leave and heads to Ortha, where he gathers up the Children of Caina, those who had won the yearly hunt and received Caina's blessings, and sets about making them...better.

Very well, thought Gliss, if the Eul won't have the undead stop, then I'll just have to create something of my own. Something wild and free to counter the dominated nature of mindless undead, something massive and singular in response to the endless multitude of elf-sized undead, something truly good to oppose Eul's inherent evil.

And the Children of Caina, numbering somewhere in the hundreds, were filled with a glowing light. Some were transported to the areas of Ramua near the deadlands. Others were sent to Xiua in places near Eul's influence on that continent.

From that day forward, the winner of a yearly hunt on Ortha would dissappear after being declared a child of Caina. Some thought the Children were taken by the Destroyer to become powerful Demon Lords, while many contended that it was far more likely they were given over to Labyrinth to face the greatest warriors Playground has ever known. None, however, were completely sure, as there always persisted one unsnuffable rumor: they fought to keep the forces of evil in check and became as powerful as gods. It was said that they walked the world eternally neither as gods nor men, but as Titans.

The yearly hunts were not the only source of titans, however. Upon reaching adulthood, humans would occasionally find themselves growing fairly rapidly and exhibiting strange powers. They often fled into the woods and were never seen again. Their kinsfolk would often assume they died, but the truth was far better: their titanblood would manifest, and they would full-fledged defenders of good.

0 AP = 2 AP (from Caina and Gliss) - 2 AP (Create Populace: Titans (always Chaotic Good, not Chaotic [any]))
    Last edited by Vadin; 2008-11-10 at 06:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Geltagar laughs gleefully and flicks his wrist, drawing a card and tossing it at Varr.

(d31)[19] - The Daydreamer: -5 levels of Divinity to Varr (doesn't apply since he has no Divinity levels)

"Curses! This deck hates me!"
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-11-10 at 06:48 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Raliak, Burning Void

Raliak sends a message to Geltagar I would aid you, but I am afraid I am too weak, even with your gift. I felt the presence of... something else, suffusing you before I was locked out. Hopefully his power will be enough. I will use what power you gave me to make myself stronger that I might not be so... impotent, in the future.

Raliak, though weak from his fight, feels the power of Geltagar infuse him, ice gathered in his joints, and his bones became brittle before hardening into something stronger than ice or bone. His charred black bones became covered in white hoarfrost, and twin twinkles of ice that danced like fire cavorted in his previously empty sockets. A chill air surrounded him, bringing cold even here, to the Burning Void. In his chest, something formed out of ice and fire, hatred bitterness and zealotry. A heart, made of flesh and ice, began beating in his chest. It was blue, and seemed quite dead, it was covered in ice and cold, but in it's very center a flame of hatred could be seen, burning despite the cold that was now inherent in his very being, but not affecting the cold that was now his to command either.

1 AP = 7 AP - 3 (Raise DR) - 3 (Evolve Physically)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-11-10 at 06:59 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Asherah, the city of Akkade
    Hearing her new ally in need, Asherah responds.
    "It is minimal, but I give you what I can."
    (AP 3 = 5 - 2(Aid Ally)) (+3 to Geltagar)

Geltagar braces himself against the onslaught of Varr and attempts to overcome him.

(CR = DR13 + 5(from BAB) + 2(from Hatred) + 1(from Divinity on defense) + 10(from Eul) + 3(from Asherah))

(2d6+34)[39]
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

16. - Top - End - #76

Varr stood back, his next blow clearly ready at any moment

You people know the drill
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shall we end this dance here and go on our ways?
    My Current Works

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Overcome by bloodlust, Geltagar refuses to back down. No one, not even Varr himself would stop Geltagar from accomplishing his ultimate goals.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

18. - Top - End - #78

Varr sighed

"Really...I said sorry. Your sins will be paid for none the less. Coin! Luffen!" (Two aids from them)

(2d6+37)[42]
    My Current Works

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Geltagar draws a second card, tossing it at Varr.
    (d32)[5]
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-11-10 at 07:10 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

20. - Top - End - #80

Luffen feels his master calling out to him. His brother could not be refused, could he now?

(Aid-tastic)
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Card Draw: The Ranger - 5 ranks of one other divine class count as Striker during the next battle. Doesn't apply until the next time Varr is in combat...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

In his rage, a snowstorm erupts around Geltagar, camouflaging him and increasing his defenses. (Activate Defensive DCM).

(2d6+36)[46]

The snowstorm tips the scales, and Geltagar drives his shoulder into Varr's gut, hurling him into a pile of very valuable, and very sharp, swords and other ornate weapons that had been collected in the Halls of Treasure.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-11-10 at 07:14 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

22. - Top - End - #82

Quote Originally Posted by Maerok View Post
    Throne of Pogwydion

"Brother Darkness... Are you present? I come in light of recent news. Of both you and Xiua." The sun lord entered the domain of Gwyn with partially muted radiance.
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll, Throne of Pogwydion
    Gwyn is, of course, present: He almost always is.

"Welcome fair sun. I have heard the news of Xiau'Hi, unless you have more recent tidings than those that have found my ear?"

Behind him, Okalee is sitting, clearly different than the last time he was seen.

"Okaleee? How fare thee, fair coz? Doth the darkness oppress the light? The Sun, okaleee, the Sun!"
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

23. - Top - End - #83

Varr reeled from the attack, growling in rage as his next blow was brought down

(2d6+40)[51]
    My Current Works

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Geltagar begins to laugh like a maniac, as hordes of chilly undead begin to appear from the mortal realm, their very numbers enough to bog down even a god, their might amplified by the necromantic powers of Geltagar.

(CR 34(from stuff in first round, no longer has the +2 from Defensive DCM) + 13(from Caster levels))

(2d6+47)[55]

Geltagar walks up to Varr, who has been completely immobilized by the undead mass. Reaching forward, he takes a glowing, heart shaped object from Varr as well as one of his swords. The glowing object Geltagar places into a hole in his own chest, his eyes glowing with new light as a grin pervades his face.

"Ah, how I have missed that. You, Varr, have become superfluous.

Get off my plane."

The undead mass fades away, taking Varr with it. The plane is locked against him and the Invaders and Playgrounders who support him. Geltagar's allies are once more allowed to enter the Halls of Treasure.

(Injury: Varr loses his last combat artifact to Geltagar)
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-11-10 at 07:23 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Trandel, Before Varr

Trandel smirks, "Varr, my king, allow me to finish your shame, let me end your GREAT shame." Trandel reaches his blackblood hand out. In his blackblood hand there was the Sword of Varr. "Your ownership of me, has ended. I am no longer Sage to the Great Varr, I AM KING TRANDEL!" Trandel smirked at the defeated being, the Sword laying next to Varr. "Bow before me, and let us leave this aweful plane where our own defy us. We are Kings, and this is our wastes!" Trandel smirked at Varr "The thrice defeated Varr..." a flicker of flame sparked into question marks across his beard. "Who are you?"

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

26. - Top - End - #86

Varr merely spit at Trandal. All traitors. Every last one of them. He then merely faded away

Varr: Rice Fields

Varr sat before Xiua’hi at his board, clearly agitated

“Your gods are stronger. Clearly you and the others that stood before me have a hand in this?”

Xiua’hi simply shrugs, continuing to play his grand game

Varr snarled, knocking the table over with one of his powerful arms

“Answer me traitor. You said you would help and yet you have done nothing but sit here and smile as my forces lost.”

Varr then rose and summoned his weapons to him

Xiua’hi merely looks up, raising an eyebrow

“I am ready. If you must strike me down so be it. In the end, you will lose, and I will see my…”

Sadly, Xiua’hi is not given time to finish, as six blades rip through his chest and face.

“A victory. At least.”

Varr spits on the bleeding corpse of the Earth Lord. Using his divine power he merely showed the world the corpse of the elder god.

(Guide Populace-6: Herald in the death of Xiua’hi across the world)
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-11-10 at 07:40 PM.
    My Current Works

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Klik'chak appears before Varr in a swirling chaos of sand, a shackle around his wrist, and swings his Khopesh for Varr's neck.

(AP 7 = 9 - 2(Initiate Combat))
    Last edited by Rizban; 2008-11-10 at 07:42 PM.
    Show

Character Repository
    Homebrew List

28. - Top - End - #88

Varr merely grinned.

"Its to late. I may have lost these battles. But even here your fate is sealed. Your people are your own worst enemy. Helping traitors and villians within sheeps clothing. You will know this pain as well"

(2d6+33)[40]
    My Current Works

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Teera appears behind Varr to support her ally.

(+4 from Aid)
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

...the death of Xiua'Hi reverberated across the multiverse. The ever vigilant eldest gods had waited for such an opportunity for ages. One down, one to go.

There was a flash of snow across the way and Lossethir materialized just in time to see his troublesome uncle hit the ground. He was much returned to his old self, composed and dignified...though he went without his coat now - twisting symbols of power coiled around his arms and shoulders like blue tattoos. His eyes twinkled with malice.

"Dust into dust...and all that...", he lets loose into a sneer and a cruel chuckle. "Miss me, Varr?"

He toys with the curious bangle around his left wrist while Klik'chak has his turn...

((Aid Klik'chak, +6))
    I apologize for drawing CockroachTeaParty as a winged centaur.