New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Fun House! (A Werewolf Game - Now Playing)

[but... Reinholdt's a cat...]
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

There. Problem solved... And yet it raises so many questions... How does a cat wear a jacket? How does it use a gun? Why can it talk? Why is it at the carnival visiting?....
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

3. - Top - End - #63

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Come one, come all! See the amazing, talking, precision shooting cat! He's spectacularly unique and a perfect shot! Heeeeee's REINHOLDTTTT!!!" The announcer with the top hat steps to his left, revealing a kitty with a sniper rifle.

"Thanks Mike," Reinholdt says as a crowd begins to gather. "Now many people wonder how a kitty could aim a sniper rifle, let alone operate one without opposable thumbs. But I have trained long and hard and here I stand today, despite the nay-sayers, a master at my art. Watch as I get a perfect bullseye on all three moving targets behind me in a matter of seconds!"

Reinholdt turns around to face three obviously standard shooting targets, moving seemingly randomly on a wall several yards aways. Taking aim, he takes one, two, three! shots rapidly in a row... and watches as the bottles at the ring toss explode, an entire line of balloons at the dart toss disappear with a rolling POP, and the dumbbell at the top of the strength test go DING! followed by a faint "ow!"

Mike leans close and whispers "Was that suppo..."
    "Just roll with it. Quickly." Reinholdt growls.

Mike straightens and looks at the silent, dumbfounded crowd. "Let's hear it for REINHOLDT!!" The crowd breaks into cheers and calls for more. Reinholdt turns back to the crowd and bows. "I'm afraid that's all for now, come again in two hours for a surprising new show. Thank you all for coming."
    Pay attention.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Then don't look close.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

((^^ I don't have a jacket. If you saw my earlier post you know how well using a gun works out . I studied to talk. I'm not visiting, I was recently hired after coming here looking for a job. Everything else is trade secret.

Partial ninja'd.))

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    Sheelah looks at the Turtle in a ball, then backs to Reinholdt. Vai Jūs runāt latviešu? Un kāpēc es nevaru saņemt bumbu? Man palīdzēt pārtraukuma brīvi no šeit. Esmu nogurusi no visiem šiem cilvēkiem vērīgs uz mani. She begins to cry harder. Still staring at Reinholdt.
    "Aw geez, don't cry. Please, don't cry. Um..." Reinholdt looks to the turtle, unsure of what to do. "You don't happen to speak fairy, do you?" He turns back to Sheelah. "Look, why don't we go somewhere more private and get you cleaned up. And work on this language barrier while we're at it. OK? If you even understood a word I just said." Reinholdt reaches for the cage door, thoroughly expecting it be unlocked, and thoroughly surprised when it's not. "Hmm. That's odd." He tilts his head in thought, and starts looking more carefully at the situation.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2008-11-17 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    Ooooo! A fawtune tewwuh. Teww me my fawtune! Wiww I evah find the Foxy Woxy?
    The witch stares at him for a moment. She then hobbles over to him, and takes both of his hands, running her wrinkly fingers over them.

Hmmmm. She says, squinting and making odd noises. After a few minutes and drawing quite a crowd, she yells out loud. Indeed! As I predict, so it shall be! Wear red shoes on the full moon, and your true love will find you!

She then turns away and hobbles back to the caravan.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

6. - Top - End - #66

The llama goes over to the kid and tries to comfort him and keep him from freaking out.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    Point at hap hazard for pointing at Zar Peter for pointing at Xykon Fan for pointing at Shadow.
    I just have to say this makes me simultaneously proud and happy.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Sheelah shakes the bars of the cage, violently. She looks at Reinholdt. There is fear in her eyes. Jā, es saprotu jums. Bet es nevar runāt jebkuru citu valodu. Un es neesmu pietiekami spēcīga, lai izjauktu bezmaksas, vai es būtu.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2008-11-17 at 09:39 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #69
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    "Step right up, step right, see if you can make it all the way up to the bell-" The older man running the strength test was interrupted by the ricocheting bullet. "Mangy cat! Stop ruining my booth." He turning back and checking the damage, he would need to replace at least two parts. Turning to the disappointed crowd, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will need a few hours for maintenance, excuse me." Perhaps Aether had the parts he needed.

Aether gave Dragoon a quick glare of annoyance before lowering his head and sweeping the ground more thoroughly. Why doesn't he go bug Reinholdt to replace it? Oh, right... cat with a gun. Um. Back to ignoring that. "..If it's just the bell that's ruined, go ask Mike to replace it.. I just keep things clean, set up tents, and carry things around... Actually, I do just about any odd or non-specialized job 'round here." Why am I the one stuck doing all the lifting? Shouldn't the Strongest Man In The World get that job? Bah.

He finishes sweeping the ground and picks up one final piece of trash before speaking to Dragoon again. [I]..He's not going to have anything to do until he gets his booth fixed, soooo..[I] "I have to set up the House of Mirrors and Horrors now, next to deathslayer7's booth... if you can get started on that for me, I'll go repair yours right away." I hate the house of mirrors, and the farther I can keep away from that creepy witch, the better. "Freaks"? Fine, though that's not the most charitable way to put it. Witches, horror houses, and cats with guns? I don't even trust most people with guns! Snack time. Aether'll load his trolley with lunchboxes and drinks and start passing it out to the rest of the carnies, starting with Lex-kat/Sheelah... Nobody's allergic to water, right? while mentally noting to grab the replacement parts for Dragoon along the way.
    Last edited by Aether; 2008-11-17 at 09:20 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Sheelah shokes the bars of the cage, violently. She looks at Reinholdt. There is fear in her eyes. Jā, es saprotu jums. Bet es nevar runāt jebkuru citu valodu. Un es neesmu pietiekami spēcīga, lai izjauktu bezmaksas, vai es būtu.
    Reinholdt's eyes widen as he comes to his own realizations about the situation. "Aww man. If this is what I think it is, I'm so going to get fired for this. But it seems pretty obvious now. Alright, stand back. I have an idea to get you out."

Reinholdt waits for Aether to pass, before taking a step back and unslinging his rifle. He takes aim at the lock and... lowers his gun, noting the expression on Sheelah's face. "Uh... on second thought, that might not be the best way to go about this."

Slinging his rifle back over his shoulder, he steps back up to the cage. "Let's try this the old fashioned way." Reinholdt smiles and unsheathes his claws. "The cat burgler way." "It's, uh, been a while since I've done this. If you see someone coming..." Reinholdt points at a person in the distance and makes a motion of that person heading this way, and then makes a motion towards Sheelah's mouth, before finally pointing at himself, "just warn me." He nods unsure if she understood anything he just tried to explain. Sticking a claw in the lock he slowly starts to move it around, looking for the tumbler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Sheelah nods her head at Reinholdt. She looks pass him and watches for anyone getting close. Paldies.

12. - Top - End - #72

Imp

The boy in the petting zoo scrambles onto the llama's back.

"HAHA! I am king of the petting zoo! Giddyap!"
    Show
    Then don't look close.

13. - Top - End - #73

PirateMonk (the young, CG, Camp version) walks into the carnival and goes off to pet Atreyu.
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

14. - Top - End - #74

Support your local LLama!

Exachix
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Pixie in the Playground

*quick point above me at Helgraf*

EDIT: Changed vote to Helgraf, cause he went and posted a minute before me
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2008-11-17 at 11:30 PM.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

16. - Top - End - #76
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Very well, my good man, I will start on that." Missing Aether's worry as he heads over there. Ok, let's see here, next to the that booth, well I guess I should move the glass into position. He starts to grunt as he starts his attempt at setting up, obvious to anyone watching that he's not exactly the strongest around the block.
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

"Let's see, hmm..." Yeah, this'll do nicely. Right, guess I'll get back and finish setting up that house of mirrors.

Aether takes out his own snack and wanders over to the pavilion, of sorts, while munching on an apple.

He says with a deadpan, monotone voice:
    "D'you start with some of the heavier parts? Well, thanks. Here's your lunchbox... I fixed your booth, but I couldn't find a replacement bell--matter of fact, I didn't even catch sight of the one Reinholdt shot--" Great shooting there. If he missed, he did a nice job worrying me. If not, he's a jerk for making me fetch replacements... still, the kids seemed to actually be impressed he shot the balloons and cheered. Note to self; check the locals' views on gun control, maybe I have reason to worry *snorts, chuckles wryly* Aether chuckles and resumes with an even blander dead-pan tone; "--so I decided to connect a stadium air horn to it instead. I'm kidding, of course."

He starts putting up displays, signs, mirrors and the more complicated or tricky scares... working considerably faster than Dragoon. He's not much stronger but he's apparently does this a lot. I wonder if I should make an effort to put on some sort of costume or paint or something? Hmm.. no. Maybe they'll scare better if I don't overhype The Fun House? ... Yes, I think I'll go with that--they're probably getting more assurances of "strange, wonderful and horrifying and mysterious new things!" than they ever see during commercials, throwing a curveball just might work. And I can smile nastily and ask if they were scared when they come out--as if I couldn't hear it. "Did you rig up the screaming voice, uh, um" crap, brainfart! "..thing yet? That one's a bit tricky to get right---it never seems to work exactly correctly." Honestly, the damned thing creeps me out... and I regret the time I actually recorded some people's reactions in this place, ending with screams, just for versimilitude--it tends to make even me jump sometimes!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Pixie in the Playground

((Bah, it's late, I'm about the only poster posting in this subforum right now, so... I don't get this off my mind, I'm not getting to sleep, heh. Um.))

Aether has finished setting up now and is taking his lunch break before he'll go round up some of the "side-show freaks" and such. As he is about to start on his root beer, he realizes that ...the hell? I hate Root Beer! He checks his trolley and finds he has about twice as much food and drink as he usually does. Crap in a hat--I must've left somebody out. *sigh* Well, thankfully nobody nicked it--I would never had noticed if extra food had vanished somehow. He straightens up and tries to mentally retrace his steps...

I started with Sheelah's... cage.. like I usually do, but I took a detour to Dragoon's set--and I JUST NOW remembered that I was so busy getting the old man to start putting up the House of Happy Fun Time(tee-emm) I never got him to tell me what parts he ACTUALLY NEEDED for his booth-- to find out what parts needed fixing and replacing. Um. I ended up altering my "most efficient route" to accidentally disregard the dwarf, so I never brought her a snack.

With an annoyed sigh, Aether starts pushing his trolley toward a carnie's trailer. He's rolling his eyes and keeping up an internal monologue of gripes, corny jokes, and wry self-deprecating humor.

My job feels so repetitive, and yet full of annoyances. I would welcome small or unusual deviations to my pattern; but I usually end up griping about how I "only ever get more work" whenever a kid throws up or something; and when anything breaks me out of my trance-like routine, I'm too unnerved by the surprise... or else I end up forgetting to do something I usually do. "...Hopefully Zeb forgot I usually bring lunch--this is the first day after all--so she probably went out to get some lunch. I'll just need to think of something to say to distract her, if need be, before telling her to come to the House of Mirrors."

As Aether is about halfway there, he hears a muted gun shot and hunches over instinctively.. @#*^#@! What the-- "Oh. Wait. Aw, goddamit, if Reinholdt missed, or pulled off a trick shot, again his catnip is dust!" With a nervous laugh, he straightens his shoulders and continues on.

It was only when he neared Zeb's trailer that Aether realized that Reinholdt isn't crazy enough to put on his act after sunset. Oh, godDAMN you tv-tropes!! I'm already almost there so ill just stay cool, hum a bit, get mace spray prop, trick bow with miniflashlight okay, dont act cautious or quiet--Oh.

Oh, *** me. Nobody else reacted so im the only one who heard it it was muffled so it was definitely that trailer there was only one DAMMIT is assuming theyre looking for signs of nervousness out-smarting myself?! Hm.
    Aether nervously adjusts his glasses--carefully checking for anyone surrounding him-- and his collar. "I hope the dwarf's not angry about having missed lunch, and I almost drank her--aw crap, I said "dwarf" out loud..Meh, oh well... maybe I should take pre-cautions in case she decides to take a potshot at me." C'mon, I need to smile like I'm about to prank a carny!

Chuckling gleefully, Aether stoops to pick up a rock, palming his ligher into his hand, putting the other on his trolley near his mace spray, and putting his foot on his trolley. He prepares to throw the rock at the trailer door. "Oi, Zeb are you in--" Alright, big breath in Throws rock. Door is hit and falls into the trailer. wha? opens inward; hinges gone; ergo no forced entry sign... this trailers side The trolley is kicked forward to block the entryway to the trailer. Forrest, start ru--oh. Oh Jesus, that wall's GONE, beard on floor, and thats a SEVERED FREAKIN' HAND? Aether dashes away with spray can in one hand, and lighter clenched in his other hand...

Run first, rationalize cowardice later. I don't have time to scream, nor soil myself. I've got no jacket or silly makeup/costume. And I'm thinking "if only Reinholdt were here now." Don't panic everyone. Don't tell the guy in charge. Or the locals. Or anyone suspicious. Or creepy. Okay, avoid the witch, superstitious and paranoid atheist that I am... No butlers here, ha ha. Who else will I suspect because they're always the mastermind in horror stories??

And most importantly; blind them with pepper spray, or set them on fire if I have the chance?

((Hmm, I always seem to take a long time to say/type a lot when I do anything... Oh well. Kinda wanted an Ochul or other OOTS paladin smilie for this, heh. ))

19. - Top - End - #79

Imp

Show
    Then don't look close.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    It was only when he neared Zeb's trailer that Aether realized that Reinholdt isn't crazy enough to put on his act after sunset.
    ((Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that. Usually not, yes, but if catnip is involved, well...))
    Sheelah nods her head at Reinholdt. She looks pass him and watches for anyone getting close. Paldies.
    After what seems like forever, an audible click can be heard. "There! I still have it after all." Reinholdt removes his claw and opens up the cage door. "Can you move?" He knows Sheelah's wings are in no shape to fly, but watches to see if she can still walk.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2008-11-18 at 02:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Random point at Dragoon. I just don't have the time to make a spreadsheet right now.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Sheellah stumbles out of the cage. She sits up and immediately hugs Reinholdt. Paldies. Paldies. Paldies. She kisses him.

He will see her wings start to flap, and feel her suddenly shudder. She drops him, and falls to her hands.

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    ((^^ I don't have a jacket. If you saw my earlier post you know how well using a gun works out . I studied to talk. I'm not visiting, I was recently hired after coming here looking for a job. Everything else is trade secret.

Partial ninja'd.))
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Lex-kat is an evil clowns! Ah herd it on tha raid-yo! Dun' lookit me like that! Ah'm bonafide spy-kick.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    A man stumbles in with a tune on his lips.
    DOOT DOOT dudududuDOOT doot DUDOO
    DOOT DOOT dudududuDOOT doot DUDOO

I'm looking for Zebara. Anybody seen him?.... I mean her... I mean... Anybody seen Zebara?
    Actually, I'm looking for everybody.

((I'm busy as hell. I just got even busier.
    But I had an idea first.
    I'm the Side-Show-Freak.
    Scry me and you'll lose a scry tomorrow, so don't waste your time to verify. It's true.
    If they kill me, they'll lose a kill tomorrow. I checked earlier via PM. So that's no good either.
    Any targeting whatsoever against me loses their ability tomorrow. Anything.
    Except lynching, but that would just be dumb.

So anyone that wants to contact me is free to.
    I'll compile a list and give it to whoever I decide I trust the most just before nightfall.
    If I get killed, there will be no kill tomorrow, you'll see that I'm not lying, and they'll have wasted two nights to kill one player.

It's win/win because I just got UBER-busy.

Offer is on the table.))
    I've had quite a good outpouring for this.
    Any other takers?

26. - Top - End - #86
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I've had quite a good outpouring for this.
    Any other takers?
    (sigh) WHEN will people ever learn?

27. - Top - End - #87

Quote Originally Posted by evnafets View Post
    (sigh) WHEN will people ever learn?
    Wait... you mean I shouldn't have sent him my role???

OH NO!!! I'M DOOMED!

Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

i wonder if he is actually a wolf and just got a list of most people roles, and now has to determine whether or not they lied.

Although he could sell people out.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

It's the first day. Why would anyone trust Shadow, on the first day no less?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2008-11-18 at 05:48 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

well it is a good way to form connections as well if he doesn't abuse it.