Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Super Mario Myth Worlds.

Boo

Why don't we call it Earth?

Spoiler
    Show
    the original super mario brothers was set in the sewers of NYC, so it would actually be Earth, I'm not being completely unimaginative here

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Knowit

"Earth. It does have a nice ring to it, but how about Granan.

Spoiler
    Show
    Granan GRA-nan

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

M&M

"-So, Granan it is then.
    You created it so the merit of naming it is yours."

The Master of the Masks waved a hand and both Awondo and Surya began to orbit the small planet.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Tyme continues to watch, and decides that its tiem to imbue the land with something more.
    "If you dont mind I may add a touch of my own to this world."

5. - Top - End - #65

Knowit

"We will all put creatures on this planet so the name should be decided by us all, but if you wish me to name it I will."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    there's already two suns, one orbits the planet on a schedule and one is under the control of the god that made it

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johel
    Create Awondo, a miniature version of the sun, more or less the size of the moon, but at a closer distance from the "planet" than our sun is from Earth.
    Create Surya, a large ball of holy light, though 10 times smaller than Awondo, that can be used at will by M&M to enlighten a place, blessing it somehow.

I have no more control over Awondo, it will now orbit around the planet, following a very precise schedule. But my followers would call upon Surya's for their powers.
    Does this count?
    Current Characters

I made my avatar myself. You look kind of surprised! Eeh hee hee!

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC Thread is your friend.
    Also, I was the god who created these suns so I don't exactly understand your post.

We need animals and we have a goddess of Plants and Animals, I think.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Spoiler
    Show

it was Thanksgiving weekend, and I was hanging out with friends last night.

Animals shall roam freely over the land. Birds shall fly in the sky, and fish shall swim in the ocean. she says as she creates them.

There will be places that are a safe haven for all.

In addition, I shall create a race to watch over these animals and plants and any other being. As long as you do no harm to them, they will do no harm to you.

Used these animals for food, clothing and other products, but do not take more then you need. I also bless the land so that crops may grow and yield good fruits and vegetables. But do not use more land then you need, least you anger it.

These are the conditions. Heed them or risk my wrath.

Spoiler
    Show

Creating places of worship for me. Also creating piranha plants that may eat people.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That's great and all, but first, you're all forgetting something. Namely, the resources you can't see, but which are the most important: gold! Jewels! All sorts of metal, precious and not-so-precious, will fill the deep places of the world, and will be prized by the intelligent--relatively speaking--inhabitants. They will dig deep down into its heart to get at them." She giggled again.

"Also, things shall not stay the same in the state of these beings: no, their hearts shall be fanned by inner lusts and desires for their own advancement and power, and especially for the acquisition of materials. Thus, all things shall change in time. 'This, too, shall pass.'"

Spoiler
    Show

Creating minerals and jewels underground.
    Creating the force of Chaos.
    (Note: this will lead to the eventual creation of the Dark Prognosticus and perhaps to the Chaos Heart. Oh, and I just got around to watching Moby-**** myself. ...Er, that's the one with the whale.
    Last edited by Kagehime; 2008-11-30 at 04:09 PM.
    Current Characters

I made my avatar myself. You look kind of surprised! Eeh hee hee!

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

OOC: Summarize all posts you've made so far.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

M&M

The expression of the Master of the Masks was impossible to see. 'Cause he was masked, you know ? But the way he stared at Mirra could sum up his mood : he was worried.
    "-Changement through lust and desire ? And through greed and vanity, I guess, seeing the wealth you're spreading. I know where this kind of change can lead when it comes to extreme. My own people used to walk that path, even if it was for the ambitions of others. I'm not letting that go wild again.

As the world took shape, animals and plants growing in the mountains and plains, M&M stood silent for a few decades, looking at how the life was going. No mortal race with sentience was down there yet but this would change. Soon enough, be it by divine creation or only evolution, people will appears. This day, they would need to be watched closely to avoid anarchy and destruction.

And so, atop one of the highest mountain, using Surya's light, he carved the Veiled Monastery. A building of impressive size, it looked like an bouddhist temple of some sort. But mortals would see it. He would look after this. Using a small shard of his very lifeforce, he blessed the whole complex with a powerfull illusion, making the area look as if it was just a mountain of barren rocks covered by snow.

Then, inside the Monastery, 1.000 babies appeared, all wrapped in silk cloths of various color. Their grey face was smooth and without true feature, except a small mouth and two little eyes, glowing with light. But none would ever saw them. He then spent the next 12 years to take care of them, conjuring food and drink and letting them fend for themselves.

The small band learned quickly that, without order to rationate the food and water, to organize the different tasks and accomodations, they would only tear each other appart. Their hearth was naturally generous and so none even thought to oppress his siblings. However, even with magically provided rations, life was harsh. Wood had to be cut for the winter, accident and illness took their toll. When they reached 12 years old, only 500 of the children had survived. The Master of the Masks casted a message in their heads.

"-So... Happy birthday, I guess !! You, my children are the chosen ones. I'm the Master of the Masks. I gave you life, I fed you and protected you from a distance. You are to train and protect this world like I did for you. Fight against evil and anarchy, against important and not desirable changes and against the ambition of the few who prey on the many.

And, to do this, you shall walk masked. Because nothing inspire more respect and fear than a horde of faceless mooks but also because I'm masked myself and that I find it cool and badass. And the first who tell me about the Conservative Law of Ninjutsu get to wear pink silk...except the girls who will wear kaki, understood ?"

Small ivory masks appeared on the ground. One of the adolescent advanced to pick one, turned it in his hands then brought it to his face. A brief light glowed.
    "-And how should we be named, my lord ?"
    "-You are brave and wise, little one. What's your name ? Or at least how does the others call you ?
    "-...We don't really have names. But usually, I go by the monicker of shy guy...
    His face was not visible anymore but it must be red.
    "-Never confuse shyness and wisdom or kindness. I looked over you, Shyguy. Be proud of this name. For from now, all of you are the Shyguys people.

Spoiler
    Show

Create a veiled monastery in the mountain
    Create the Shyguy race and teach them the basic about morality. The rest, they'll learn it by themselves from now.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

OOC: If players are in need of a plot move, I could have people move to these new planets from other Mario worlds.

14. - Top - End - #74

Spoiler
    Show
    What is a psicionic creature in the Mario universe?

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Spoiler
    Show

...No idea.
    What about one of Bowser's offspring ?

16. - Top - End - #76

PirateCaptain

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm Dry Bowser if that affects me. As for other worlds I wouldn't mind that at all. In fact it'd be fun to have each world interacting with the others. Mario Galaxy springs to mind.
    I drew this line myself

17. - Top - End - #77

Spoiler
    Show
    I looked at the definition of psionic and now
    I have an Idea. Also I'm not opposed to other worlds.

Knowit

"Psionics we need them here." He creates a blue blob and begins to mold it into a humanoid shape, but with a head costantly on fire. He then made one for each of the elements and gave them the power to summon and control said element with their minds.Now each of you has been given the power to summon and control said element with their minds you may also teach these powers to whoever you see fit, but if you abuse your powers I will strip you of them and bestow them on another. Also you may give yourself a name"
    Spoiler
    Show
    He just created elementals, but not like most elementals they are one of a kind and have personalities resceptive to their element. They are also friendlier and will teach their powers to those they think are worthy.