New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Cold Northwest 3.X

Spoiler
    Show
    Derham was advocating going back now (well, after eating) to warn the village as soon as possible.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So is Telen in accord with that position, or would he prefer to remain and camp for the evening?
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Bump!
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, travel/server issues have been messing with me. Telen's set to go or stay although he's more partial to the latter. If Derham thinks it's a good course of action tho he'll go along.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Derham? Felicia? Anything further to add, or are we heading back?

6. - Top - End - #456

Derham finishes his meal and stands. "Aye, we'd best return to the village, tempting as it is to share this fire for the night," he says regretfully. "My thanks and my comrades' for your fire and your hospitality, Raggor. Safe journey, and may the trouble we've described come no closer than our rumours."

He extends his hand to the orc, then begins gathering his things.

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, let's head back to town.

Sorry for the long gap in posting. I was in one of those "eh, I'll wait till someone else speaks up" loops. Incidentally, is Fax still about?

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Telen takes his time to finish his stew before standing as well. He gathers his belongings and then smiles to the orcs. "Many thanks for the fire and the meal, I salute your cooking. But my friend is right, we must be going, the time is of the essence. Farewell and take care," Even cold and far from home, Telen's country manners showed through.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

My meager homebrew

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    It's been over a week now since he was last logged in. I assume real life has reared its ugly head.

I'll put out the notice for additional players shortly; I'd like them there when you get back to town.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

All
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, here's where we're at.

I'm in exam period at university this week. So far, of the main group we've had, one of four has had to leave and another has been absent for the past 11 days.

If it's alright with the two of you, I'd like to put the game on hiatus at this time. I'll send you a PM when we can once again get off the ground.

10. - Top - End - #460

Spoiler
    Show
    That's fine with me. I'm still enjoying the game and want to continue, but better to wait until you and hopefully Fax too have more time and we can recruit a replacement or two rather than try to crawl along with just two posting players.

Look forward to the PM.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Same here, loving the game. Good luck on exams.

My meager homebrew