New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin nods.
    Good good. Shunpo is all about stamina you know. Try to do a couple hundred push-ups or something for a second while I finish this paperwork.
    Kazuma almost sounds disappointed. "Yes ma'am."

With that said, Kazuma assumes position to do the push-ups.

On his right hand's index finger alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    "Geez cut that out!" Aya tries to wave the fairy away. It looks like all the pooled blood in Aya's face will remain there for quite some time.
    The fairy instead goes up to Aya's face and softly smoochies her nose with a playful smile on her own. Until Shishiou reaches for her and stuffs her back into his pocket.

"...I shouldn't have brought Ranginjin with me... I'm so sorry!"
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-20 at 09:27 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    The fairy instead goes up to Aya's face and softly smoochies her nose with a playful smile on her own. Until Shishiou reaches for her and stuffs her back into his pocket.

"...I shouldn't have brought Ranginjin with me... I'm so sorry!"
    Aya squirms in her seat, looking really sheepish. "I-its ok...what's done is done...But you better take responsibility! That-that-t-t-t-t-that's...m-m-m-my f-f-f-first..." and she shuts up immediately, her hand on her Zanpakuto's hilt, ready to chase after Shishiou should he say anything less than being willing to be responsible for the kiss at least.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

Aya squirms in her seat, looking really sheepish. "I-its ok...what's done is done...But you better take responsibility! That-that-t-t-t-t-that's...m-m-m-my f-f-f-first..." and she shuts up immediately, her hand on her Zanpakuto's hilt, ready to chase after Shishiou should he say anything less than being willing to be responsible for the kiss at least.
    "Actually...

...I lied. This IS my first date.

...and my first kiss too."
    He looks away for a moment. "I can only promise I'll do my best to see you smile."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #334
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Actually...

...I lied. This IS my first date.

...and my first kiss too."
    He looks away for a moment. "I can only promise I'll do my best to see you smile."
    It took all she could to keep her reiryoku from leaking out. Sputtering, she remains still as the amused waitress brings their food and drinks. Leaving the food untouched for now, she grabs the bottle of alcohol and downs it instantly in a very smooth and practiced gulp.

Looking at the shocked waitress, Aya grins and orders two more bottles.

When the waitress leaves, Aya looks at Shishiou with a small scowl (or was it a coy smile?), her face still red but from the alcohol. "Make sure you keep that promise..." Aya half whispers and half growls at Shishiou, trying to hide her rising feelings of something delicately mixed and indescribable.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

5. - Top - End - #335
    Orc in the Playground

Shishiou looked a little alarmed, but he didn't interfere with Aya's sudden gulping. He reached for her hand gently. And smiled.

"Will you take responsibility for my first kiss too?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ettin in the Playground

12th Division

Kazuo looks to the side.

"I feel like I am missing an opportunity to be inconvenient."

He shrugs and presses a button on the pannel in front of him, which activates an industrial fan to dry Ryouichi up.

"All done General!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Soushi would repel such requests if necessary. All things considered, the prisoner IS extremely dangerous; if nothing else for intimidation purposes, Yoshi should have the benefit of his weapons nearby.

Once inside, Soushi calls out with his usual light-hearted tone.

"Suzume Kimi. I didn't expect one of your last wishes to be looking at a couple of handsome lads..."
    Yoshi was clearly appreciative about Soushi making sure he could keep his weapons.

When they arrived at the cell, Yoshi placed himself to the right and slightly behind of Soushi. His posture indicated his intention was to be able to provide rapid support to the Vice-Captain if something went haywire.

He snorted in amusement at Soushi's comment, but said nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    The young girl in question sits up in her cell, having been laying on her bed. "Soushi, you came. Brought your little nerd friend with you? Of course my last request would be to see you two. The other guy already agreed to help bust me out and you're the one who actually got me in this hole." Uh oh.
    Yoshi blinks behind his visor. For a moment, it seems his mouth is gaping open...

Until he bursts out laughing. He has to step back and lean against the wall opposite the cell to support himself as he lets out a long, booming belly laugh.

"...anybody slipped you loony pills this morning?" Soushi asked with a perked eyebrow. "Gotta say it doesn't look good for you, Suzume. Collaboration with Public Enemy Number One. Deserting Soul Society. Attempting to destroy 3rd Division. MURDER of a Captain, and not in a 'I want your job' kind of way. You've got high treason and a death sentence written all over you. What could you possibly offer that'd make us consider sparing your life as a remotely useful move?"
    The 20th Seat finally finishes laughing, wiping a couple of tears from under the visor.

"Wow. That was a hilarious joke. Tell another one, crazy lady.

More seriously, it's clear your pathological lies continue. Considering there's 0 evidence for what you say...Anyways. What the Vice-Captain said.
    "

Despite his amusement, one hand rests near one of his pistols, the other flexing a bit, as if ready to move to another of his weapons, or cast a Kido.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    12th Division

Kazuo looks to the side.

"I feel like I am missing an opportunity to be inconvenient."

He shrugs and presses a button on the pannel in front of him, which activates an industrial fan to dry Ryouichi up.

"All done General!"
    "About time." Ryouichi steps out and gets dressed in a new Shihakusho. A new Haori would have to wait. For now, he would just have to settle looking like a lower-seated.

"...Nonetheless, thank you for doing your job, Kazuo-san. You get so little gratitude for the hard job you have." He seems genuinely grateful, even managing a slight smile.

"But, enough time has passed, it is about time I got back to my duties." The commander gives a formal bow to Kazuo before leaving.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Shishiou looked a little alarmed, but he didn't interfere with Aya's sudden gulping. He reached for her hand gently. And smiled.

"Will you take responsibility for my first kiss too?"
    Aya pouts and looks away, her return grip on Shishiou's hand is very strong.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #340
    Orc in the Playground

He just smiles back at her. "Shall we? Our food will get cold."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

He just smiles back at her. "Shall we? Our food will get cold."
    "Where shall we go after eating?" Aya asks as she starts eating. "Wow this is pretty good!"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ettin in the Playground

12th Division

"Someone has to be the unsung hero."

Kazuo returns the bow.

"I will get someone working on an encrypted signal for that artificial envoy to Las Noches."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #343
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Yoshi was clearly appreciative about Soushi making sure he could keep his weapons.

When they arrived at the cell, Yoshi placed himself to the right and slightly behind of Soushi. His posture indicated his intention was to be able to provide rapid support to the Vice-Captain if something went haywire.

He snorted in amusement at Soushi's comment, but said nothing.

Yoshi blinks behind his visor. For a moment, it seems his mouth is gaping open...

Until he bursts out laughing. He has to step back and lean against the wall opposite the cell to support himself as he lets out a long, booming belly laugh.

The 20th Seat finally finishes laughing, wiping a couple of tears from under the visor.

"Wow. That was a hilarious joke. Tell another one, crazy lady.

More seriously, it's clear your pathological lies continue. Considering there's 0 evidence for what you say...Anyways. What the Vice-Captain said.
    "

Despite his amusement, one hand rests near one of his pistols, the other flexing a bit, as if ready to move to another of his weapons, or cast a Kido.
    Suzume leans back in her chair unperturbed. "You're good at hiding your tracks, that's why Kujo told me to talk to you, kiddo. He told me all about how you weakened the structure of the Maggot's Nest so that Kujo could collapse it and bring about Ex-Captain Hannibal's escape." She smiles sweetly. It's the only polite way to bare your teeth after all.

" And it wasn't murder, Soushi. It was a military execution. The fat old captain had a long history of failures and of shaming the central 46. They didn't take too kindly to him running his mouth."

Nao

The old Shinigami walks throughout tenth division quietly. A somber look on his hidden face but a spring in his step. "I'm coming, Suzume. You better be ready."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Suzume leans back in her chair unperturbed. "You're good at hiding your tracks, that's why Kujo told me to talk to you, kiddo. He told me all about how you weakened the structure of the Maggot's Nest so that Kujo could collapse it and bring about Ex-Captain Hannibal's escape." She smiles sweetly. It's the only polite way to bare your teeth after all.

" And it wasn't murder, Soushi. It was a military execution. The fat old captain had a long history of failures and of shaming the central 46. They didn't take too kindly to him running his mouth."
    Yoshi keeps chuckling and looks to Soushi.

"You think we'll get anything of use out of her, or just more crazy lady lies? I don't feel like touching her with anything but a Hado, so meh. I was more curious than anything. Looks like she's crazier than before."

He's clearly not feeling like actually rebutting her blatant fabrications; security footage and eyewitness testimony will more than bear out his total innocence. He does glance her way.

"Know any Kido we could use to shut her up without going in there? I'm sure the guards want her to keep the crazy bottled up until the trial."

15. - Top - End - #345
    Orc in the Playground

Yoshi keeps chuckling and looks to Soushi.

"You think we'll get anything of use out of her, or just more crazy lady lies? I don't feel like touching her with anything but a Hado, so meh. I was more curious than anything. Looks like she's crazier than before."

He's clearly not feeling like actually rebutting her blatant fabrications; security footage and eyewitness testimony will more than bear out his total innocence. He does glance her way.

"Know any Kido we could use to shut her up without going in there? I'm sure the guards want her to keep the crazy bottled up until the trial."
    "I've actually got a number of different things I can do to this girl without even lifting a finger. Or touching her. None of them are pleasant.

Suzume, you won't get anything out of antagonizing me, even if you could somehow corroborate your lunatic accusations. You may, in fact, end up dying quicker and unheard of. So you either give us something we can use... or you pull the other one and say it sings the Macarena."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #346
    Dwarf in the Playground

Day 8

3rd Division
    Magatsu stalked into Daisuke's office without knocking, as usual. If he knew his 3rd Seat, and he did, the kid would be here working on the rather impressive workload generated by the chaos of the previous day. "Daisuke-kun. A word?"

9th Division
    Akiyama Shou happily munched on a persimmon as he groomed his tail. He'd made good headway on his reports and decided a little reward for himself was in order.

Day 10

3rd Division
    Magatsu sat on the edge of his desk, staring at the odd way Eien Uzumaki's blade reflected light just barely wrong. He remembered the joy of the day he'd learned his blade's name and unlocked its release, the rush of power that filled him and wiped away the exhaustion of his training. The echo of that moment had sustained him through years of training and learning to master Eien Uzumaki's infinity of eight blades. Eventually he'd reached a plateau, mastered all he could of his current level.

No. Not all he could. All he cared to.

"Zenmetsu shire, Eien Uzumaki!" Magatsu's dark green reiatsu flared around him as his sword burned away and reshaped into an array of floating weapons. Three spears, an axe, and four swords of varying design this time. He never knew if Eien Uzumaki chose its forms each time or if it was random. He'd never much cared. So why now?

He watched the reflections of his reflections in the floating blades as they slowly spun around him, all reflecting the light in the same wrong, comforting way as his sealed blade. An arming sword broke from formation and drifted closer to the Vice-Captain as he ran a gentle hand down its fuller, feeling the thrum of power within the spiritual steel aching to lash out and destroy.

Magatsu seized his Zanpakutou and drove it home into its scabbard as it resealed in a flash of green. He would have plenty of time for contemplation later. Now, he had business.

He dispatched a messenger to bring Nasumi to his office, and settled back to wait.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-05-21 at 04:11 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

17. - Top - End - #347
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [1st Division, 4 days after the invasion]

"Seireitei organizations are currently slightly undermanned, especially on the highest tiers of leadership. Because of this, the Commander-General has decided to... post-pone your investigation and trial regarding your use of forbidden Kido." There's a distinct tinge of guilt in her voice.

"While my heart desires to rebuild the Corps as soon as possible as well, we both know that even reconstructed, it would be nothing but an empty shell. Soul of the Corps was always in its archives, and because of this, recovering them is of higher priority."

Sayuri takes a deep breath. "To my understanding, you were last person prior to Kitano's defection to have handled the archives. In addition, it was you who oversaw actual rearrangement and rebuilding of the Corps. As such, you should have best picture out of all of those still here of what the archives and research vaults contained."

"I've requested permission from Central 46 to access their records of forbidden Kido as well. I was told they would consider it, and their decision should come this day of the next week. I hope that will help us prepare our task force for findind and capturing Kitano."
    "I see." A brief display of some alien emotion peeks out of Yuuta's eyes for a moment. "I do have a complete index of the books contained within the archive, but only a precious, limited collection of the actual data found therein." Yuuta rests on his knees so he can look Sayuri in the eye without having her crane her neck so severely. Unfortunately, the fact remains that we've probably already lost more priceless tomes than I care to dwell upon. Simply stating that fact conjures up rather unwholesome, reflexive lines of thought.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

[Day 8, 3rd Division]

It doesn't take long for the messenger to find the plucky unseated.And thus, Nasumi is yanked from her routine duties to serve as a training dummy for her Lieutenant, and maybe future Vice-Captain...

---

[Day 11, 1st Division]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    "I see." A brief display of some alien emotion peeks out of Yuuta's eyes for a moment. "I do have a complete index of the books contained within the archive, but only a precious, limited collection of the actual data found therein." Yuuta rests on his knees so he can look Sayuri in the eye without having her crane her neck so severely. Unfortunately, the fact remains that we've probably already lost more priceless tomes than I care to dwell upon. Simply stating that fact conjures up rather unwholesome, reflexive lines of thought.
    "Even the indexes can prove out to be invaluable. Even the slightest hint of what we'll be up against helps", Sayuri replies. "As your... ill-advised use of Jikanteishi proves, skill in the forbidden arts still exists and has been taught, much to my dismay. Now, Kitano has already shown willingness to disregard all limitations law, duty and common sense would impose on him. I doubt he'll let well-being of himself or others stop him now."

"As such, I'm certain he'll utilize every tool he just can from that particular set. Fortunately, counter-measures for most of them exist, and it's possible to appeal to Central 46 for a permission to use them if faced with the threat of them."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-05-21 at 06:53 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #349

As Suzume opens her mouth to speak in walks a familiar face, carrying a blood stained Haori and a Reiatsu supressing cloak. "These items were taken from the prisoner at the time of her incarceration, Vice-Captain Soushi. They may be useful in your interrogation and the prisoner's forthcoming trial."

A dark look crosses Suzume's eyes as her old right hand man walks in through the door, but soon shines through a twisted smile. "So, you brought my toys, Nao-kun!? Here I was worried I'd never see my trophy again."

Nao's eyes never once pass into the small cell where the slight girl is held as he hands the items in question to Soushi. "Officer Yoshi, I'm quite unaware why she called for you specifically, but it seems she's doing nothing more than trying to cause a scene with your presence. Feel free to leave for your division while Soushi and I speak to the prisoner." His tone marks the words as more of a command than a request. Although there's not much Nao can do to make him leave, and nothing he can do within the laws.

A member of tenth division walks closer to Yoshi. "Officer, I'm afraid we'll have to ask you a few questions about your possible involvement. No one expects anything to come of it, really, but protocol is protocol. It will only take a short while. If you'd come with me for a moment?" The divisioner makes no signs of hostility, or even fear of the Officer as he awaits the reply.

"I would like to question the prisoner with Vice-Captain Soushi now, Officer." Nao says to one of the other guards who hurriedly goes to unlock the girl's cell so that they may move to an interrogation room "Vice-captain, If you will." Nao will allow the superior to lead the way, followed by the prisoner and the guard, and finally himself.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-05-22 at 06:42 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Day 11, 1st Division]

"Even the indexes can prove out to be invaluable. Even the slightest hint of what we'll be up against helps", Sayuri replies. "As your... ill-advised use of Jikanteishi proves, skill in the forbidden arts still exists and has been taught, much to my dismay. Now, Kitano has already shown willingness to disregard all limitations law, duty and common sense would impose on him. I doubt he'll let well-being of himself or others stop him now."

"As such, I'm certain he'll utilize every tool he just can from that particular set. Fortunately, counter-measures for most of them exist, and it's possible to appeal to Central 46 for a permission to use them if faced with the threat of them."

"My former mentor insisted that those ranked directly below him, within the Corps, be educated in as many of the forbidden arts as we could grasp. To paraphrase his stance: 'It is better to abstain from a weapon's unnecessary use than to face an enemy unprepared.'"
    Yuuta shakes his head slightly. "While I will not attempt to justify my willingness to receive the aforementioned illegal education, I would be lying if I claimed to not derive some small measure of conceptual satisfaction from the possibility of turning Takeshi's own taboo curriculum against him and his followers."

Yuuta looks intently upon his captor as his voice lowers well into the range of intimate discourse. "Even if their insruction is still forbidden, and their use remains unsanctioned, many of the known defenses against the taboo arts are still safely positioned within technical loopholes. I could impart the knowledge of these legally gray counters to you without actually violating any laws. While I accept that I have already damned myself to the letter of said laws, and still intend to impose exile upon myself as soon as the revitalized Corps is established, it would be unconscionable of me to not (at the very least) offer as many tools to you as you are willing to accept."
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2011-05-22 at 06:24 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

As Suzume opens her mouth to speak in walks a familiar face, carrying a katana, blood stained Haori, and a Reiatsu supressing cloak. "These items were taken from the prisoner at the time of her incarceration, Vice-Captain Soushi. They may be useful in your interrogation and the prisoner's forthcoming trial."

A dark look crosses Suzume's eyes as her old right hand man walks in through the door, but soon shines through a twisted smile. "So, you brought my toys, Nao-kun!? Here I was worried I'd never see my trophy again."

Nao's eyes never once pass into the small cell where the slight girl is held as he hands the items in question to Soushi. "Officer Yoshi, I'm quite unaware why she called for you specifically, but it seems she's doing nothing more than trying to cause a scene with your presence. Feel free to leave for your division while Soushi and I speak to the prisoner." His tone marks the words as more of a command than a request. Although there's not much Nao can do to make him leave, and nothing he can do within the laws.
    "She's a crazy lady who planted a bunch of bombs all over the place, some of which I had to disarm personally, who's now spouting stupid, crazy lies about me. No, I think I'll stay and see how this goes. It's not like she won't start saying stupid, crazy things about Soushi. It's actually kind of entertaining, the crap she's coming up with. Maybe she misses a boyfriend?"

A member of tenth division walks closer to Yoshi. "Officer, I'm afraid we'll have to ask you a few questions about your possible involvement. No one expects anything to come of it, really, but protocol is protocol. It will only take a short while. If you'd come with me for a moment?" The divisioner makes no signs of hostility, or even fear of the Officer as he awaits the reply.
    Yoshi holds a hand up in a universal "wait a moment" gesture. He suddenly summons a holographic interface over one arm. He types for a few moments, then reaches to a compartment on his belt, withdrawing a computer disk, and then a folded piece of paper.

"The disk contains security footage corroborating my whereabouts for most of the last two months. If you want more than that, talk with my Captain. The list is people who can confirm my whereabouts for roughly the same amount of time. Ask them questions, if you feel like it. I had a feeling the crazy ***** might try to pin something on me; she was awfully eager to say Captain Yuuki was mixed up in things. Unlike him, I'll tell you up front: She's spouting crazy lies. There's your proof. Have a nice day."

He seems determined not to move for the moment, though he's no longer laughing, and is indeed scowling at Suzume as he holds the hard evidence out to the 10th members.

"I might swing by later if you're feeling like actually humoring her crap. But I wouldn't be shocked if, later today, she says the sky is purple or something else crazy. Seriously, has she only just started saying visitors or guards or whatever are collaborators? This shouldn't be anything new to you guys."

"I would like to question the prisoner with Vice-Captain Soushi now, Officer." Nao says to one of the other guards who hurriedly goes to unlock the girl's cell so that they may move to an interrogation room "Vice-captain, If you will." Nao will allow the superior to lead the way, followed by the prisoner and the guard, and finally himself.
    Yoshi follows unless asked not to by Soushi; he's clearly keeping a close eye on Suzume, ready to strike if she moves the wrong way.

"Maybe we should slap some Kido on her. You know, for kicks, giggles, and to help restrain the violent, psychopathic former member of the 2nd Division. Even if she has suppressors on."

22. - Top - End - #352
    Orc in the Playground

"She's a crazy lady who planted a bunch of bombs all over the place, some of which I had to disarm personally, who's now spouting stupid, crazy lies about me. No, I think I'll stay and see how this goes. It's not like she won't start saying stupid, crazy things about Soushi. It's actually kind of entertaining, the crap she's coming up with. Maybe she misses a boyfriend?"

Yoshi holds a hand up in a universal "wait a moment" gesture. He suddenly summons a holographic interface over one arm. He types for a few moments, then reaches to a compartment on his belt, withdrawing a computer disk, and then a folded piece of paper.

"The disk contains security footage corroborating my whereabouts for most of the last two months. If you want more than that, talk with my Captain. The list is people who can confirm my whereabouts for roughly the same amount of time. Ask them questions, if you feel like it. I had a feeling the crazy ***** might try to pin something on me; she was awfully eager to say Captain Yuuki was mixed up in things. Unlike him, I'll tell you up front: She's spouting crazy lies. There's your proof. Have a nice day."

He seems determined not to move for the moment, though he's no longer laughing, and is indeed scowling at Suzume as he holds the hard evidence out to the 10th members.

"I might swing by later if you're feeling like actually humoring her crap. But I wouldn't be shocked if, later today, she says the sky is purple or something else crazy. Seriously, has she only just started saying visitors or guards or whatever are collaborators? This shouldn't be anything new to you guys."

Yoshi follows unless asked not to by Soushi; he's clearly keeping a close eye on Suzume, ready to strike if she moves the wrong way.

"Maybe we should slap some Kido on her. You know, for kicks, giggles, and to help restrain the violent, psychopathic former member of the 2nd Division. Even if she has suppressors on."
    Soushi actually seems a little surprised as Yoshi hands out the evidence. "I will NEVER underestimate the 12th division's capacity for forethought again." He says with a perked eyebrow. "We might need a cart. I can't remember many Bakudou offhand that won't keep her from walking away.

That said... Nao-kun."
    Soushi offers with a stern gaze.

"I'm pretty sure you know it's against 10th regulations to bring a prisoner's personal effects within ten feet of his or her presence without express permission from the captain of the 10th.

I'd like to see that permission now."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Soushi actually seems a little surprised as Yoshi hands out the evidence. "I will NEVER underestimate the 12th division's capacity for forethought again." He says with a perked eyebrow. "We might need a cart. I can't remember many Bakudou offhand that won't keep her from walking away.

That said... Nao-kun."
    Soushi offers with a stern gaze.

"I'm pretty sure you know it's against 10th regulations to bring a prisoner's personal effects within ten feet of his or her presence without express permission from the captain of the 10th.

I'd like to see that permission now."
    Yoshi gives a cheeky grin.

"Don't you know anything about Science, Vice-Captain? It's all about thinking ahead."

At his statement towards Nao, Yoshi managed to not visibly tense, but his visor cover the fact that his eyes narrowed and turned towards the other officer.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Wrapping up the date

Lunch was wonderful, and with certain...emotional impediments removed, the awkwardness fades away remarkably easy. Smiles and warm hearts bind side by side, as the day slowly turns to the evening.

Walking Aya back to her Division barracks where she will resume her evening training in the meditation chambers, the two share an embrace and another kiss and bid each other good day.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground

Yoshi gives a cheeky grin.

"Don't you know anything about Science, Vice-Captain? It's all about thinking ahead."

At his statement towards Nao, Yoshi managed to not visibly tense, but his visor cover the fact that his eyes narrowed and turned towards the other officer.
    "So science is essentially tactics with periodic tables?" He jested back.

But the way he was smirking at Nao wouldn't make ANYONE want to chuckle.

Wrapping up the date

Lunch was wonderful, and with certain...emotional impediments removed, the awkwardness fades away remarkably easy. Smiles and warm hearts bind side by side, as the day slowly turns to the evening.

Walking Aya back to her Division barracks where she will resume her evening training in the meditation chambers, the two share an embrace and another kiss and bid each other good day.
    And the very next day, she may well find a rose by her door with a card.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yesterday was wonderful. Can't wait to see you again when I can.

Shishiou

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

[Day 11, 1st Division]

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

"My former mentor insisted that those ranked directly below him, within the Corps, be educated in as many of the forbidden arts as we could grasp. To paraphrase his stance: 'It is better to abstain from a weapon's unnecessary use than to face an enemy unprepared.'"
    Yuuta shakes his head slightly. "While I will not attempt to justify my willingness to receive the aforementioned illegal education, I would be lying if I claimed to not derive some small measure of conceptual satisfaction from the possibility of turning Takeshi's own taboo curriculum against him and his followers."

Yuuta looks intently upon his captor as his voice lowers well into the range of intimate discourse. "Even if their insruction is still forbidden, and their use remains unsanctioned, many of the known defenses against the taboo arts are still safely positioned within technical loopholes. I could impart the knowledge of these legally gray counters to you without actually violating any laws. While I accept that I have already damned myself to the letter of said laws, and still intend to impose exile upon myself as soon as the revitalized Corps is established, it would be unconscionable of me to not (at the very least) offer as many tools to you as you are willing to accept."
    Sayuri's lips turn upward in a slight smile. There's a glint in her eyes that might best be described as mischief, but there's a draconian quality to it that doesn't bode well. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Vice-Commander. Do note that any and all help you can offer to this pursuit will be welcomed with joy."

"It'd be like Kitano to feel secure in his might, thinking whatever forbidden knowledge he has makes him inscrutable. But it's that kind of thinking that gives way to carelessness. That will be his downfall. For each secret he knows, we have a thousand more. We are many, and he and his lot are few. Together, we will prevail in this struggle."

"He's already made the error of showing himself to some of our scouts. I received the reports earlier this day. If that is his idea of covert, then, when he has to contact his partners in crime, it'll be trivial to track him down."

A black butterfly flutters next to Sayuri. She lets it descent on her palm, then whispers something to the slight insect. It flies out of the room window. "But I'm getting ahead of myself. First, we should start with those indexes", she says. In but a few minutes, two guards make their way in - and open Yuuta's cell door.

"As far as I know, Onmitsukido has you and your lot under supervision. Understand that it's just a precaution - we don't need any more deserters. But as long as you stay within boundaries of the law, you are allowed to operate fully in your role as the acting Kido Commander", Sayuri explains as they begin leading Yuuta to the 1st Division gates. There, his cuffs will be unlocked and he'll find himself a free man, to a certain extent of free.

"So, shall we go to the Corps grounds?"

---

[Day 8]

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    Katisugo chuckles at how theoretically preposterous his idea sounded, and without missing a beat replies taking a another drink of his tea.
    Hey, that may be true Michiko; but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Worse for worse, I'll just have to get a permission to take leave for the Mortal World, and see those little critters for myself.
    Michiko sighs and shakes her head a little. "If you so wish, Ichimyouri-san", she whispers as a reply. "Excuse me, gentlemen, but I'm starting to feel a little tired. It doesn't seem my escort to the Rukon will arrive today... would either of you be so kind as to lead me to my quarters?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #357
    Orc in the Playground

[Day 11, 1st Division]

Sayuri's lips turn upward in a slight smile. There's a glint in her eyes that might best be described as mischief, but there's a draconian quality to it that doesn't bode well. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Vice-Commander. Do note that any and all help you can offer to this pursuit will be welcomed with joy."

"It'd be like Kitano to feel secure in his might, thinking whatever forbidden knowledge he has makes him inscrutable. But it's that kind of thinking that gives way to carelessness. That will be his downfall. For each secret he knows, we have a thousand more. We are many, and he and his lot are few. Together, we will prevail in this struggle."

"He's already made the error of showing himself to some of our scouts. I received the reports earlier this day. If that is his idea of covert, then, when he has to contact his partners in crime, it'll be trivial to track him down."

A black butterfly flutters next to Sayuri. She lets it descent on her palm, then whispers something to the slight insect. It flies out of the room window. "But I'm getting ahead of myself. First, we should start with those indexes", she says. In but a few minutes, two guards make their way in - and open Yuuta's cell door.

"As far as I know, Onmitsukido has you and your lot under supervision. Understand that it's just a precaution - we don't need any more deserters. But as long as you stay within boundaries of the law, you are allowed to operate fully in your role as the acting Kido Commander", Sayuri explains as they begin leading Yuuta to the 1st Division gates. There, his cuffs will be unlocked and he'll find himself a free man, to a certain extent of free.

"So, shall we go to the Corps grounds?"

---

[Day 8]

Michiko sighs and shakes her head a little. "If you so wish, Ichimyouri-san", she whispers as a reply. "Excuse me, gentlemen, but I'm starting to feel a little tired. It doesn't seem my escort to the Rukon will arrive today... would either of you be so kind as to lead me to my quarters?"
    "If you'll have me as an escort, Michiko-san, it will be my pleasure." Kazuma leans over to pick up the flowers and helps lift Michiko from her seat, offering his arm for her to lean on.

The way she always spoke and acted... I never thought she could feel so frail.

Just one of many subsequent lessons on the frailty of life, Kazuma.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Day 8

3rd Division
    Magatsu stalked into Daisuke's office without knocking, as usual. If he knew his 3rd Seat, and he did, the kid would be here working on the rather impressive workload generated by the chaos of the previous day. "Daisuke-kun. A word?"
    Daisuke looked up from his desk to see Magatsu looming over him. He really hated having a Lieutenant who was so much taller than he is. "Um, yeah. I can talk. But where have you been, Magatsu-sama? The division's running wild, it's completely disorganized, and I'm tired." Daisuke certainly looked it. He couldn't have gotten much sleep recently, with all the work he's had to do. His Shikai had finally been resealed, which probably didn't help his exhaustion. Resealing tended to leave Daisuke tired.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

29. - Top - End - #359

Nao begins the short walk to a room, removing a small slip of paper from his sleeve he hands it to Soushi. The paper says that he can bring everything. "I'm well aware of protocol." He dismisses Yoshi's wanting to stay "Fine, stay. But be well aware that until the time of her trial she is technically a member of the Seretei and what you're saying could be taken as harassment of an officer."

"Yeah, so play nice you big meany. Naughty language won't make you any cooler you know."

"I would ask the prisoner not to aggravate the situation. Vice-captain Soushi, please feel free to pick a room for the interrogation." The pout on Suzume's face appears almost genuine, but no one would ever believe that.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-05-22 at 06:44 PM.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"So science is essentially tactics with periodic tables?" He jested back.

But the way he was smirking at Nao wouldn't make ANYONE want to chuckle.
    "A strong analogy, Vice-Captain. Though an imperfect one, in the end."

Nao begins the short walk to a room, removing a small slip of paper from his sleeve he hands it to Soushi. The paper says that he can bring everything but the sword, which he hands to the nearest officer to take away. "I'm well aware of protocol. I've been carrying her sword for personal reasons since her incarceration." He dismisses Yoshi's wanting to stay "Fine, stay. But be well aware that until the time of her trial she is technically a member of the Seretei and what you're saying could be taken as harassment of an officer."

"Yeah, so play nice you big meany. Naughty language won't make you any cooler you know."

"I would ask the prisoner not to aggravate the situation. Vice-captain Soushi, please feel free to pick a room for the interrogation." The pout on Suzume's face appears almost genuine, but no one would ever believe that.
    "Who signed for that?

As for "harassment of an officer", I just refreshed myself on the law. Due to the large amount of evidence, and her obviously antagonistic nature, she is not considered an officer of anything. So, yeah, I'll dial it back, but I'm in no danger of breaking the law.

Whereas carrying her sword, which counts as evidence no matter what organization she belongs to, amounts to a rather hefty violation of rules and protocol.
    "

He turned to fully face Nao. His voice is now sharp in tone.

"On top of that, as a member of the Onmitsukido, you have absolutely no authority or jurisdiction here. The prisoner's actions place her under the auspices of the 10th Division. Not yours. That you seem to be mysteriously taking charge of the situation begs a few questions.

Besides. We still need to bind her before we pick any rooms.
    "

Assuming the barrier is not utterly impenetrable from the outside, Yoshi will draw his staff-zanpakutou, and stand there for a moment to think.

"Vice-Captain Soushi, do you have any suggestions? She needs to be moveable, even if not under her own power."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-05-22 at 03:00 PM.