New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

May I use trixie in my fics?

Anyway, new one.

Spoiler
    Show

Josh walks onto screen.

Josh: I are brony, and this is my pony

Pulls out rainbow dash

Josh: Now I show them how to be 20% cooler

lags over to jed

Jed: I are not brony, I are not.

Hits jed with rainbow

Jed: Ich bin Brony, je suis brony, sum brony, I am a brony.

THE END
    Last edited by Ember_Glow; 2011-07-01 at 03:22 PM.
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    The only problem I have with Luna fics is that she is either COMBINES MADE ME TRICKED BRO and literally sucks up to Celestia
    Just for the record, I'm going to use this excuse for whenever I do anything bad now too.

"Did you drink the last of the milk without telling anyone?"
    "COMBINES MADE ME TRICKED BRO!"

"Dude, why did you punch that guy?

And so on!

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Sorry Spike, I guess
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, I fully intend on making this a plot point in my Persona crossover, it might take some time though.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    I think those carriages were only there for lulz. First one to show up had the ponies taking turns pulling, second one was for Twilight to panic about not having a horse to pull their carriage in a world where everyone's a pony.

Also apparently that pony-drawn train with a steam engine was because they decided people wouldn't get that it's a train unless they put the engine on it. So it got a nonfunctional engine.
    OK, I guess I should say that my problem here is more akin to my issue with the stereotypes: I don't like what pony-drawn conveyances suggest about Equestrian society. Obviously the overt problems aren't going to be clear to kids, but it's not a norm I'm comfortable establishing for kids. Except maybe the switching-places-carriage.
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fixed the first part of chapter 2. I am much happier with this edit.
    Spoiler
    Show

** --KH FanFic Chapter 2--
    ** --Part 1 of ?--
    Sora felt something licking his cheek. It was warm and moist. He opened his eyes and saw that a dog was licking his cheek. The dog was brown and white with a collar around his neck. Its tag read 'Herds'. Sora opened his mouth and a large key fell out. It seemed familiar. It had a handle and the key part looked like a crown. He gave a wary look at the dog and said, "Where did you come from, boy?"
    The dog gave a happy bark and ran off. Sora got up quickly and chased after him.*
    "Wait!" he yelled, galloping after him. He galloped through the alley, eventually ending up at a shop. It was labeled 'Cid's Store'. He pushed the door in cautiously, and saw a grumpy looking tan coated pony at the counter. He had spiky blond hair with a pair of goggles. He moved the toothpick in his mouth around impatiently. He noticed Sora at the door and spoke.
    "What'cha need, kid?" he asked.
    "I'm not a kid, gramps." retorted Sora.
    "I am not that old!" said the pony angrily, "If you aren't here to buy something, get out!"
    "Where am I?" asked Sora.
    "Oh, you're new around here, huh? You're in Traverse Town, kid. It's where most ponies go when their world is destroyed. The currency here is Muney." explained the pony, "And I'm Cid."
    "What's Muney?" asked Sora.
    CID took out a large golden orb.
    "This is a Muney Orb. You press them into your Muney Pouch and they stay safe in there."
    "Woah, so you can just pull them out whenever?"
    "Yup! All the stores here use Muney. Here, since you just got here you should take this." Cid handed him a bracelet with intricate designs on it. Sora put it on his arm.
    "What does it do?" he asked.
    "It makes you tougher." replied Cid, "Now get out of my shop!" he pushed Sora out onto the streets. Sora looked at the bracelet and then saw the dog from earlier disappear down an alley. He galloped after him and when he got to the alley the dog was gone. Sora looked around when suddenly, those pitch black ponies with the yellow eyes melted up from the ground. They closed in on him.
    You have a weapon that can combat the heartless.....
    Light began to meld into form around his mouth. It became that same key sword that he left in that alley before.
    ....The Keyblade.
    Sora took the 'Keyblade' and sliced into the first 'Heartless'. The beast dissipated into darkness and dropped Muney.
    "Oooo! Muney!" cries Sora, and he sliced into another Heartless. And another and another. He eventually beat them all and Muney was all over the place. Sora picked it up and put it into his Muney Pouch, he was now 300 Muney richer. He saw the dog walk into another alley and he gave chase once more. He found that the dog had once again managed to disappear on him. But this time, a tan unicorn wearing a leather bomber jacket and with a strange sword on his back came out of nowhere. The strange pony's mane fluttered a bit in the slight breeze, it was quite spiky.*
    "Hello, Keybearer." said the strange pony.
    "Key-what now?" said Sora.
    "Give me the Keyblade, now!" commanded the pony.
    "No! It's mine!" cried Sora, drawing the Keyblade that he thought was in his mouth still.
    "Fine, then I'll just take it from you." said the pony, drawing his sword. It seemed to be a combination of a gun and a sword.*
    Ten minutes later, Sora was uncoincess.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #1446

I was wondering if there is any works with My Little Pony and The Letter People in it.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Work is boring.

So I designed a MLP Card game.
    Requires an standard playing card deck with double the amount of face cards.
    Plays like crazy eights.

Spoiler
    Show
    Six cards are dealt to each player. The remaining cards of the deck are placed face down at the center of the table. The top card is then turned face up to start the game. Players discard by matching rank or suit with the top card of the discard pile, starting with the player left of the dealer. If a player is unable to match the rank or suit of top card of the discard pile and does not have a six, he draws cards from the stockpile until he gets a card that he is able to play or draws six cards. When he draws a card he is able to play, he must play it.. If the stockpile runs out of cards and the player still cannot play, then he must pass and shuffle all but the top card of the discard pile to create a new stockpile. A player may choose to draw from the stockpile if they do not want to play a card from their hand.

When a player is down to one card, they must say "Friendship is Magic" before the next player plays or draws a card. If they do not, they must draw a card.

When a player plays a three, they must say "Cutie Mark Crusaders" and name a two word occupation before the next player plays or draws a card. If they do not, they must draw a card.

Face cards have special abilities. Face cards can be played on top of matching colors as well as suit and number.

Red Jacks are Pinkie Pie. When a Pinkie Pie is played, every player draws 2 cards.

Red Jacks are Applejack. When an Applejack is played, the player may play another card. This can be any card.

Red Kings are Fluttershy. Fluttershy is wild and can be played on any card. Any card can be played on Fluttershy.

Red Kings are Rainbow Dash. Whenever a player must draw cards, they may play RD instead.

Red Queens are Rarity. When a Rarity is played, the player may choose to have any player draw 3 cards..

Red Queens are Twilight Sparkle. When a TS is played, the player may choose to have any player discard their hand and draw the same amount of cards if able.

Jokers are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. The Princessses have all the abilities of the other face cards.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-07-01 at 04:14 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Occasional Sage View Post
    EDIT: also, druid droid, I've been meaning to ask: did you recognize the thorn from Icelandic or some similar modern language, or from Old English? I forget which thread you asked about it in, so here's as good as anyplace I guess....
    This is actually the thread where I brought it up. I first discovered thorn when I was trying to learn some Old English, though that fell through...

I did find out later that Icelandic still uses it, and that Icelandic is surprisingly close to its Old Norse roots.

Oh Lyra, who's a silly ponyhuman? You're a silly ponyhuman!

Spoiler
    Show

This is TOTALLY how Lyra runs. I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I'm more excited about the prospect of Derpy getting a single line than Luna getting a whole episode.

Stupid hype backlash, I used to sort of think she was cool.
    Yeah, I don't think I'd want to see her suddenly boosted up to a really huge role, but it would be nice to at least see her pop up occasionally, if only so that she could get a canon personality of her own established.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

9. - Top - End - #1449

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I'd want to see her suddenly boosted up to a really huge role, but it would be nice to at least see her pop up occasionally, if only so that she could get a canon personality of her own established.
    Just for the record, I would laugh and laugh and laugh if the canon Personality they set for Princess Luna would be something like spoiled brat, or something like that.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ettin in the Playground

@Luna discussion:
    I don't want to her see her become a main character, but a few cameos would be nice. I would like to see in particular an episode which shows the the thing/person that corrupted her Lauren Faust mentioned.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    @Luna discussion:
    I don't want to her see her become a main character, but a few cameos would be nice. I would like to see in particular an episode which shows the the thing/person that corrupted her Lauren Faust mentioned.
    Zecora levels are what I'm hoping for. Major part of one episode, shows up once or twice briefly after that, and is occasionally mentioned outside of that.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Barbarian in the Playground

Oh, I forgot to post the fixed version of chapter one of where he is an earth pony instead.
    Spoiler
    Show

--KH FanFic Chapter One--
    Awaken, Sora Blade
    Sora's eyes fluttered and his ears perked up as he tried to find the source of the voice. Unable to find it, he opened his eyes slowly. He saw an empty void of darkness and the floor beneath him looked like a stained glass window. It was of a yellow Pegasus pony with three butterflies as her cutie mark. She was wearing a dress that was blue and red that was like a bell almost. She was in a circle with smaller circles within with pictures of various animals in it. She was holding her hooves up, and above them was a word; 'Kindness.' Sora got up carefully, not wanting the floor to give away from underneath him. He dusted himself off and saw three cut stones with items above them.
    Now, choose your path
    He looked around to try and see who said those words, and he saw nopony. He walked closer to the three stones and saw they had small suns on them. He looked at the items themselves. He saw a sword with the sun on it.
    The Attacker, always quick to help his friends repel others
    He saw a staff with the sun as its head floating above another.
    The Mage, always there to tend to his friends.
    And above the last stone, he saw a shield with the sun on it.
    The Defender, quick to defend his friends in the time of their greatest need.
    What will you choose?

Sora looked them over carefully, and thought it over. If he choose the sword, he would always be able to protect his friends by fighting for them. If he choose the staff, he would be able to help his friends in many situations. If he choose the shield, he would be able to defend his friends, and help them stay strong against any attacks. He made up his mind quickly and he reached for the shield.
    You are the defender, you're strong against anything that threatens your friends. Now, what will you give up?
    Sora knew immediately what he would give up, he wished to be a good fighter. He touched the staff with his hoof and it disappeared.
    You're the Crusader, you fight for what you believe to be right, and you protect your friends in anyway you can.
    The sword floated and attatched itself to his back and he was holding the shield in his mouth. He watched as the three stones fell through the glass as if it wasn't even there. Steps of light appeared that went up to another platform he hadn't seen before. He felt an urge to run up them and then he did. The steps faded one by one as he ran up them, their light being lost in that darkness. He saw that the platform looked like a stained glass window like the one before, but this one was different. It was of a pink pony with a cutie mark of three balloons. She was wearing a maid's dress and had circles around her of various pastries. Above her out stretched hooves was the word 'Laughter'. Just as he was done observing the platform several ponies melted up from the floor. Their ears were skinny antennas, they had yellow eyes and seemed to be made of darkness itself. He didn't know why, but he felt as if he should fight them. They rushed toward him and swiped as if they knew his intent. He dodged, and hit them with his shield. It was over quickly and he knew they didn't stand a chance against him. Then, the darkness around him seemed to converge and create a large pony that was made of darkness. It shot out a purple ball of plasma at him and he hit it with his shield. It sent the ball flying at the creature, and made it roar in pain. It brought its hoof down and he dodged it neatly. It crashed onto the floor and he ran up it. He got to its head and brought his shield down over and over. It fell, defeated. He triumphantly jumped off of it and did a little victory dance on the stained glass floor. It seemed too much for the floor and he fell through it and tumbled into darkness. He fell and fell, the darkness felt overwhelming.
    Don't fear the darkness, for you have a weapon that can combat it easily....
    A strange light glowed around his shield that was clamped in his mouth, it seemed to melt the shield into light. The light seemed to mold itself in a large key which stayed firmly in his mouth.
    ....The Keyblade.
    And then Sora woke up in his bed, covered in sweat. He looked around his room quickly and he saw nothing of harm. He calmed down, realizing it was just a dream. A dream that seemed so very real. He pushed his covers away with his hooves and got up. He took off his pajamas, they got caught briefly on the crown necklace he always wore. He grabbed the wooden sword that was beside his bed and hooked it onto his back. Not one for making his bed, he walked out of his room. He entered the small hallway that was outside his room and got to the door. He called to his mom as he opened it, "Mom! I'm going out to hang with Riku and Kairi!"
    He heard no response from his mother, so he went outside into the beautiful sun that was out.
    It was a beautiful day out on Destiny Islands. He saw Kairi wave to him and he ran over. Her deep red mane was gently blowing to one side in the wind, and she moved it over to one side a bit annoyed.
    "Hey." she said.
    "Hey." he replied.
    "You ready to find some stuff for our raft? We still need rope and Riku said he was on the task to find us some provisions." she said, "What do you think we'll find out there? Past all of the water?"
    "Another world, for sure." he said confidently.
    "Well, some seagull took the rope we did have. His nest is over there." she said, pointing at the largest tree on the island. A seagull was building its nest and had the rope to a side. Sora face-hoofed, "Aw, c'mon!"
    He ran over to the tree and looked at it thoughtfully. He grabbed some sap that was on the tree and rubbed it all over his hooves. He then began to climb up. He almost fell a couple times, but he eventually made it up to where the seagull was. The bird cocked its head at him in confusion and he quickly grabbed the rope with his mouth. He then slowly made his way down the tree. The sap was dry on his hooves though and he fell with a crash.
    "Owwwww!" he cried. Karia galloped over and looked him over.
    "Are you alright?" she said, a glimmer of a smile on her lips.
    "Just dandy....." he said. He got up and stretched his legs. He dusted himself off and wiped the remaining sap onto the tree. He then gave the rope to Kairi.
    "The fruit of my labors." he said, a smile on his face. She took it and fixed the raft with it. That's when Riku came over with a bunch of dried goods and put them down in the raft.
    "Hey Sora, we should get in some practice before we leave tomorrow." he said, taking his wooden sword off of his back.
    "Alright, but make sure you don't cry when I win!"
    Ten minutes later, Sora was on his back and his wooden sword was broken in two. Riku wiped the sweat off of his brow as he laid down in the sand. His wooden sword was nearby and also broken in two.
    "When the hay did you get so strong? I was able to beat you easily yesterday, and now it was a tie!" said Riku, panting the entire time.
    "I don't know, it just felt like....like I*had more power..." said Sora, remembering some of his dream. Riku took out a star shaped fruit from his saddlebags and handed it to Sora.
    "Here, you earned it. Are you going to share it with Kairi?" asked Riku.
    "What!? Why would I do that!?" asked Sora, quite nervously.
    "Because when two ponies share one, their destinies are said to be intertwined forever. And if you aren't going to, I will." said Riku, getting up. His silver mane and his tan coat were matted with sweat.
    "I'm going to go home and take a bath. I don't want to smell tomorrow." said Riku.
    "Same here," said Sora, "Hey, are you serious about sharing that fruit with Kairi?"
    "Why, are you?"*
    There was an awkward silence hanging in the air until they heard voices in the distance.
    "Sora! Dinner!"
    "Riku! Come get some dinner!"
    The two colts shook hooves, and ran off to their respective homes.
    Sora's eyes opened. It was around midnight and he felt like something was wrong. There wasn't a sound in the house, but it felt wrong. He looked out the window and saw that Riku's canoe was gone and that a storm seemed to be brewing. He got up and took off his pajamas and he slid into his traveling cloths. He made sure that the crown necklace was on right and then grabbed his newly fixed wooden sword. He strapped it to his back and silently galloped out of the house. He galloped onto the beach when strange ponies with stringy ears melted up from the ground. They had yellow eyes and looked exactly like the ones from his dream. He unsheathe his wooden sword and sliced at them. It went through them and seemed to do no damage. He tried it again and yielded no results. He then strapped back on the sword and galloped. He went down onto the beach and saw Riku standing in the waves. He was wearing his traveling gear as well, but didn't have his wooden sword.*
    "Riku! Where's Kairi!" cried Sora.
    Riku turned and smiled at him. He held out his hoof and said, "Kairi's with me, she's safe. Come with me, Sora."
    A large wave started to crest over Riku, the sheer speed of it was dazzling.
    "What are you talking about? Look out Riku!" cried Sora, pointing a hoof at the wave. Riku shook his head.
    "I'll see you there then." and right when he said that, the wave came crashing down. Riku and Sora were enveloped by the wave. Sora had one thought before going into uncoincessness. Kairi, Riku, what's happening? And then the water claimed him. But as it did, that voice chimed into his head.
    Don't worry, Sora, I'm sure you'll be strong.
    ** --End of Chapter One--

Is it better with him being an earth pony? I also changed some things in the beginning.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Ogre in the Playground

Last night I had a dream that I was looking for My Little Pony merchandise. And I found some, but then I was looking specifically for Fluttershy stuff, which they didn't have much of. I did find a Fluttershy sticker, though, and some wooden boxes with a more stylized representation of her on them. But I decided just to get the sticker. Then I found a penny, and on the tails side, instead of the Lincoln memorial, was Fluttershy.

Should I be worried?
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I wouldn't be. I'm sure they can restock in time for your dream tonight.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Ogre in the Playground

Nah. Your dream-self is focusing on the right pony.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    SO MUCH PONY
    ... Wow. That... Is some darn crazy improvement, mate. I am floored. Simply agog.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    @ Siuis: Califoalnia.

Not mine, but I wish I'd thought of it.
    Hm. Sounds like Engrish though. I'd prefer something with the 'R' in it. Like Alicornia or something. It works though, I'll probably end up using it. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Speaking of pony conversions: Why haven't we seen Doctor Ponylove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the OFC?
    Thee have been references with differing levels of veiling, but nothing direct, no.

Also, nice to see your new Avatar isn't just sitting in your sig

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    happy Jul 4th weekend to all U.S. bronies. See you in a new thread on Tuesday.
    oooooooooh yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah. Man, work is going to suck this weekend... Why did I have to work somewhere that sells beer?!

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    We Brits are just sitting and crying.
    That was good for a laugh, mate. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Don't forget us in Asia.
    How can I forget you in Asia? I can't even forget you here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...so you're female again?
    Aye
    I figured, we're still groovin' with our girly hooves, right? So I'll ride this gravy train until it's end, maybe switch back next thread.

...how is this a pun?
    I thought it was a double entendre, since it's not only a turn of phrase, but also had unique context which gave it a second meaning.
    I might be wrong though.

Also, hi Lix! You disappeared.

(which reminds me; nopony knows what happened to entertainer13? I asked about a month ago, and nothin')

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Just for the record, I'm going to use this excuse for whenever I do anything bad now too.

"Did you drink the last of the milk without telling anyone?"

"Dude, why did you punch that guy?

And so on!
    I don't... What?
    What?

17. - Top - End - #1457

Quote Originally Posted by mikeejimbo View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I was looking for My Little Pony merchandise. And I found some, but then I was looking specifically for Fluttershy stuff, which they didn't have much of. I did find a Fluttershy sticker, though, and some wooden boxes with a more stylized representation of her on them. But I decided just to get the sticker. Then I found a penny, and on the tails side, instead of the Lincoln memorial, was Fluttershy.

Should I be worried?
    I don't think you should be worried that you had that dream.

But I do feel we all should be worried about erikun and Shadowydragon based on their comments in replied to yours.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by invinible View Post
    I don't think you should be worried that you had that dream.

But I do feel we all should be worried about erikun and Shadowydragon based on their comments in replied to yours.
    Really? I thought they were completely sensible.

I have to admit, the dream is partially based on reality. I went to a toy store the other day, but could only find two Fluttershy toys. And I already had one of them. <_<.
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I've seen this a few times before and just noticed the Vader pony.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't... What?
    What?
    That was pretty much my reaction too.

Oh, and EsperDerek? Good job with the Midnight stuff. Everyone was waxing so lyrical about it, I decided I ought to give it a read eventually. (Ditto for Phoe's and Sunset Rose's parts as well.)

21. - Top - End - #1461

Hm. Sounds like Engrish though. I'd prefer something with the 'R' in it. Like Alicornia or something. It works though, I'll probably end up using it. Thanks mate.
    Coltifornia, perhaps?

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

Aye
    I figured, we're still groovin' with our girly hooves, right? So I'll ride this gravy train until it's end, maybe switch back next thread.
    I see. xD

I thought it was a double entendre, since it's not only a turn of phrase, but also had unique context which gave it a second meaning.
    I might be wrong though.
    I guess?

Also, hi Lix! You disappeared.
    I did? When?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

23. - Top - End - #1463

Really? I thought they were completely sensible.

I have to admit, the dream is partially based on reality. I went to a toy store the other day, but could only find two Fluttershy toys. And I already had one of them. <_<.
    Just sounds like your mind was trying to organise the information for the day.

I feel you should only worry about dreams if 1 of the following 3 are occurring:

1. It is a prophesy.
    2. It is showing a look into your psyche.
    3. Somebody is messing with beings on the dream level.
    Last edited by invinible; 2011-07-01 at 05:47 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1464

Thee have been references with differing levels of veiling, but nothing direct, no.

Also, nice to see your new Avatar isn't just sitting in your sig
    Now I need to put a ponytar up for adoption to someone otherwise It'll just show up whenever there's something monocle going on, since my current is my classic one pony'd

Well unless I can come up with a better solution.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

Shhhh. Don't disturb my secret plans.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

26. - Top - End - #1466

GnomeWizardGuy

I feel you should only worry about dreams if 1 of the following 3 are occurring:

1. It is a prophesy.
    2. It is showing a look into your psyche.
    Perhaps it was alien beings looking into his psyche because they lost their prophesy of a worldwide shortage of Fluttershy figures in the future?

Or you're probably right. I suppose I could psychoanalyze things to an unnecessary degree, but it sounds like it mostly boils down to mikeejimbo liking Fluttershy.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

I was considering going to bed and making new thread in some 10-12 hours, but I guess you have 1 minute to fill these last 20 posts.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

I was considering going to bed and making new thread in some 10-12 hours, but I guess you have 1 minute to fill these last 20 posts.
    20? There's only 3 posts left to make.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

Should I be worried?
    Not at all! You're just going through the next stage of the bronification process. Your subconscious is experiencing a sort of gag reflex, trying to purge the pony out of your system while you sleep. A futile gesture, but a perfectly natural one. Once they start popping up in your dreams, you've got a few days, a week at the most before the full integration is compleat, and the dreams should become more commonplace as your body reaches stable levels of pony.

Now, if you accidentally OD on pony before stability is reached, you may experience a few hallucinatory side effects. Nothing too bad, it's just the equivalent of your subconscious getting its stomach pumped. Which is to say, it will be bad, and you might start mistaking your friends and (former) colleagues as cast members. Should that happen...well, let's just say you should enjoy your stay in Equestria while it lasts.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-07-01 at 05:59 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

30. - Top - End - #1470

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Onward, then, to page 50!