New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIII: Fast/Fine/Fierce Thread

Quote Originally Posted by userpay View Post
    Being a Dwarf Fortress player myself I totally want to see that happen.
    I remember EqD mentioning something about somepony making a roguelike with ponies.
    Lyra Corvis- Avy done by Mechafox(Thanks!)

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Oh yeah.

So I started writing Excelsior. However, I've hit a problem. He's an earth pony. What the heck kind of weapon can an earth pony use that is suitably medieval but not a blade?
    I always thought ponies would be better served by Lances and spears than blades and swords, mounted on saddles, used in full gallop against the enemy. seems more natural. Besides, how is a Pony Quixote to complete his quest with out a proper lance?
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I always thought ponies would be better served by Lances and spears than blades and swords, mounted on saddles, used in full gallop against the enemy. seems more natural. Besides, how is a Pony Quixote to complete his quest with out a proper lance?
    This is true. I could see the lance mounted to his side and swiveling. When not needed, it's pointed up like a flagpole.

Also, since, like the old Don, his equipment is really old, I could even give the lance a mostly blunted tip, due to its age and ill repair.

Also also, it'd be a hard weapon to use in anything but a full cavalry change. So it'd help him bumble.

Awesome.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-08 at 01:56 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

4. - Top - End - #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    MLP and Dwarf Fortress.

Discuss.
    Would be brilliant. The mane six and Spike as the 7 starting ponies, embarking to their new fortress, Ponymurdered. Strike the earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphic View Post
    I remember EqD mentioning something about somepony making a roguelike with ponies.
    This?
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Better late than never:

Spoiler
    Show
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Put on your murderface, then throw ponies at them. While your players' minds are boggled, eat their dice.*

This is how you win a campaign as the DM. You're welcome.
    I don't know about dice eating (passing a d4 sounds... Atrocious. They're also hard to come by). Did put on the murderface though. Spread a party of 5x 4th-5th levels into three groups, dropped some Manticores on the fliers, a bar-lgura (demon ape) on the flyers and a ground guy, who TK'd some crazy awesome assaults, and a vrock on the melée group, destroying the archers with it's corrosive aura.the army of mooks is at half strength, healer and rogue survived by grace of God, and we have an enemy army unit of rogues out to superflank us. In a mountain pass we have no map for. Also magical healing doesn't work.

On the bright side, it was one Gala of a battle, I tell you what.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I... wow. I'm seriously considering trying something like this. If I get... dice poisoning? Blaming you.
    Careful passing the d4s mate. They're like kidney stones and being stopped up all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    If we don't get back to the mane topic, I think some ponies are going to hoof it.
    Har. Final word pun for the win! But yeah, it was getting tiresome for a spell there. Mostly because I couldn't join in.

Spoiler
    Show

Wrong type of sheep.

Art theft Update: All of the posts on this picture, http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...oarin#/d3l5s3u, that point out its similarities to the original have been blocked/marked as spam. *Including one from the original artist saying that they didn't appreciate having their picture traced. *I've personally been blocked from commenting on the artist's page in any capacity.
    Well, if that's not The Lady Protests Too Much(TM) then nothing is. I do hope the picture was reported. I'll do it myself anyway, to add some weight to it.

Spoiler
    Show

Had to share this.
    ... You made me sad
    Poor Lyra, she's just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    What is it about these ponies that drive us to create?
    Friendship and love.

Hm. *I like to think of Equestria as being prior to the birth of movies and TV. *

Though she could just be a fan of the book Heart of Darkness.

... actually, though, building on the horror buff idea ("My favorite's Nosferatu!"), you could do a story where she has to fight a real mythical/horror beast that nopony believes her about BECAUSE she's a horror buff who's always talking about her newest find at the library/book club.

She could also be extremely genre savvy about horror tropes.
    Stamp of approval!

Personally I want to see something done regarding Roseluck's flower of choice having thorns. *I can't for the life of me figure out what it would be though.

Also confound this pony thread. *I need sleep now because I have lots to do tomorrow, but if I do I know that I'll wake up to a fresh pony thread.
    Mate, that sort of thing is going to happen anyway. Don't think of it as catching up, think of it as not needing your favorite webcomicPony Thread to update for your next fix! It's the thread that updates as often as Dominic Deegan! Arguably with more enjoyable content1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Given their general reaction to adversity is to shout "The Horror! THE HORROR!", I've always considered that Roseluck and Lilly (and Daisy) belong to the Ponyville Amateur Dramatics Society.*

Crisis? They're just fishing for good reviews of their hammy acting.
    Also STAMP OF APPROVAL'd!

I hate to take off on this tangent, but is anyone here any good at algebra?

I'd feel kind of silly starting a thread to get help for my math homework.
    Start the thread any way. I'd at least lurk, and I would help me keep myself sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Modern scientific computation is basically an intriguing combination of shameless brute force and dirty tricks...
    I feel dumb for being lost by this point in the conversation.

But I have a college degree2 in touching people for money, so I'm obviously taking a different road in life XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Some one base a story off this song.

Nightwish- Ghost love score
    Yay more pony Nightwish! I like nightwish. They make me see pretty colors in my head. Good for mood altering when I'm in a funk.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeejimbo View Post
    Perhaps. I'm a bit confused by some of the explanations of magic too, though. For example, also in Feeling Pinkie Keen, Twilight says that magic is bringing about a desired, specific effect, but in Bridle Gossip she said "There are no such things as curses." I know that in Bridle Gossip she says curses and hexes are all just smoke and mirrors, but if a curse/hex is something that brings about a desired, specific effect, I don't see how it doesn't fit in with her explanation of magic.

My personal theory is that her information is incomplete. She kind of admits to a bit of that when she decides to believe in Pinkie Sense, I guess.
    Yeah, Twilight Sparkle subscribes to the "there can only ever be one way anything works ever" model. She's locked into a specific paradigm and cannot even pretend to operate from the point of view hat other paradigms are valid. It really knocked her character down a couple pegs for a while there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I'd say we need Intelligence and a level head in office. Re-elect Twilight Sparkle! (because she definitely has a level head under stress. Right? Right?!?)

Also, can I be the sole voice of reason and suggest actually learning the algebra correctly? Some day knowing how to do it properly as opposed to strict brute force might come in handy, and you'll get a better understanding of the math theory, which is what actually matters for how you think. You'll forget all the rules and theorems within two years of your last math class, but the way it makes you think lasts forever.
    This. Algebra and geometry are horrid when someone is gradin you on them, but are really fun in real life applications. I do the occasional small equation for fun. It keeps me sharp, and helps me think laterally. And helps overcome a touch of metal dyslexia.

I am trying to learn it correctly, but as I said, my teacher doesn't bother to TEACH. He only goes over about half the content, and if we ask a question, he acts as though it's some horrible burden we're placing on him. We had our quiz for this chapter before he gave a lesson on anything in the chapter.
    I'm going to hazard that you go to an American public school? XD

1. Flower ponies: Daisy sells herbs also (Bridle Gossip). So you have "3" earth ponies, with knowledge in plant life and herbal lore, talking about horrors.

The are the pony charmed ones. Yes they are pony witches.

I dislike using Memes as phrases in standard language, but... Not sure if want.

Aye. Pony warfare would consist of lances, maybe weighted shoes for heavy bucking, and eventually, gatling ballistae powered by ponies running on a Loony Tunes treadmill

-

Dropped quotes: HI bunny earz! Where'd you go off to? And why does the thread confuse you sometimes?
    Not that it doesn't confuse me, but I'm curious?

1 Not to discredit Dominic Deegan. But 4 pages of pony to eight panels of Deegan? No contest.

2 Well, kinda. AA, not a 'full' degree. Not that there is really a difference, except money paid and time spent. *shrug*
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-07-08 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Image tag fixed.

6. - Top - End - #1416

HAHA! Finally I have started actually writing my story! This might have been the toughest story to get started on that i have ever written. I usually write shorts, no longer then a page or two... To have a full blown story, well thats a little daunting to me.

"Rest assured that I, Ponyard Kipling, will have his story told!"

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

Also, yes, Asian food is the best. But that's also coloured by my taste, so take of it as you will.
    ...it's because you never been to Central Europe :E

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I didn't notice this post, when I made my suggestions. And pink isn't an abomination.
    This pale-pink-thing you can't read is

And frankly, I hate most form of pink. I'd have PP as Surprise and FS as Posey any day. Though, Rarity and RD are miles better than Sparkler and Firefly, as is Twilight.

I hate to take off on this tangent, but is anyone here any good at algebra?
    Well, you can post it?

Also, you guys can use calculators, much less graphic ones? I'm jealous, it was all hand calculation in my school :P

Perhaps. I'm a bit confused by some of the explanations of magic too, though. For example, also in Feeling Pinkie Keen, Twilight says that magic is bringing about a desired, specific effect, but in Bridle Gossip she said "There are no such things as curses." I know that in Bridle Gossip she says curses and hexes are all just smoke and mirrors, but if a curse/hex is something that brings about a desired, specific effect, I don't see how it doesn't fit in with her explanation of magic.
    Pony magic seems to be Evocation/Transmutation combo, in D&D terms, Twilight rejects it being like Enchantment/Necromancy, IMHO, you're stretching the definition of 'desired effect' too much

So I started writing Excelsior. However, I've hit a problem. He's an earth pony. What the heck kind of weapon can an earth pony use that is suitably medieval but not a blade?
    Lance, duh?

Or a head-mounted dagger?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Would be brilliant. The mane six and Spike as the 7 starting ponies, embarking to their new fortress, Ponymurdered. Strike the earth!

This?
    This is brilliant.
    I never actually thought of Spike as the 7th member. But now it makes perfect sense.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Halfling in the Playground

I don't understand the pic on the OP
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    I don't understand the pic on the OP
    There was a theory going around that Caramel Apple was a Transsexual pony. If you don't know what that means, it means you were born a boy when you should have been a girl, or vice versa. Yes, that's a real thing, and no it's not in the person's head. In this case, he isn't a transsexual pony, it's just his cousin messing with his friends and getting people to think he became a filly.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-07-08 at 04:20 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US For those curious, I've started work on Excelsior! Hence I was asking about weapons and stuff.

To add to the explanation, there's a version of Caramel who appeared in... either the theme song or the pilot or both who was huge like Big Macintosh. Then in the rest of the backgrounds, he was a normal sized colt. Then in the wild west episode, a female caramel with a cowboy hat appeared in several scenes (though upon further watching, male Caramels ALSO showed up). One joke I saw about it was "Can Big Mac be such an alpha male that he turns the other colts into fillies?"
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-08 at 04:32 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Banned

"Can Big Mac be such an alpha male that he turns the other colts into fillies?"
    Yes, he can. It's... Uncanny.

ALSO! a challenge. Can anyone find pony Sinistrals? If not, I shall see to getting them made.

I suppose I should get on reading some of these, aye? They aren't going to five star themselves, and I'm not going to five-star a story that I didn't read/doesn't deserve it.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-07-08 at 04:43 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Titan in the Playground

So, this last week or so, we go from four to five pages every time I meditate, and then while I'm awake, everyone disappears...

What are you trying to hide from me pony thread?

I can assure you, I will find out...

And then there will be a...reckoning. With ponies.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So, this last week or so, we go from four to five pages every time I meditate, and then while I'm awake, everyone disappears...
    Less whining, more posting, then ;P
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Less whining, more posting, then ;P

Whining?

I am not whining!

I am complaining.

Do you want hear whining?

This is whiiiining:

This thread is too slooow! Nopony listens to me! Nopony wants Spike to have a happy ending! Whyy do I have to wait for season 2 to come? They should have licensed the soundtrack! Where's the season 1 DVD! Whyyyyy aren't there any pony starships? There aren't enough cross-overs with Naruto! Shippudden isn't coming onto DVD fast enough! Why is Sasuke not deeeead yet! Whyyyy hasn't Jubilee been repowered, devampired and been given her own series yet? Heart of the Swarm hasn't come out yet! Why couldn't they make a gooood movie out of Proper Avatar? There weren't enough Transformers in the movies! Wheeeere was Grimlock! Dragon Age 2 wasn't a patch on Dragon Age! Spore was a huuuuuge let-down! Doctor Who is taking too long, I want the rest of the season now! Mark Meer doesn't hold a candle to Jennifer Hale! Whyyyy wasn't Tali a romance option for female Shepard! Why did Command & Conquer 4 have to sooooo lame! Supreme Commander 2 was dreadful! 4E sucks and Pathfinder isn't an overall improvement over 3.x! Why haven't my Cybertanks from Shapeways arrived yet! It's been three weeks! Whyyyy can't they change the universe so I can think text and not have write ever! These laws of physics are tooooo restrictive! Why doesn't somepony fix them? Probability doesn't favour me enough! Whyyyy haven't all the Vampires been exterminated? Whyyyyy doesn't everything unconditionally serve me without question? I want to be unilateral supreme ruler of the universe now now now now NOW! *stamps feet*
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-07-08 at 07:33 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1426

So I'm just gonna leave this here.

Spoiler
    Show

My girlfriend and my ponies. :D
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

My personal theory is that her information is incomplete. She kind of admits to a bit of that when she decides to believe in Pinkie Sense, I guess.
    Personally I'm classifying it along the lines of "Only unicorns can do magic". A curse implies potions/incantations/etc to create a lasting negative effect. Magic is simply willing something to happen. She doesn't believe in curses because as far as she's seen the only type of real magic that exists is unicorn magic.

Speaking of Derpy, the question of whether it's better to call her Derpy or Ditzy Doo comes up occasionally, so I thought I'd put in my two cents.

I prefer Derpy for two basic reasons.

1) It's the name that the fandom gave her.

2) Both names are insulting. The difference is that if you asked 90% of the population what Derp was, they'd have no idea. I know that when I mention it, I have to explain it to non-internet people. Meanwhile, everyone knows what a ditz is. And I see Derp-ery as sort of cute stupidity and a temporary state you can slip into, whereas Ditz has a definite negative "you should know better" connotation, and if you're a ditz, it's a 24/7 job.
    Agreed for all the same reasons. A ditz is annoying and needs to be shot. A derp could easily just be accident prone or have occasional brain-farts. That and Derpy just sounds cuter.

Oh yeah.

The first thing that came to mind were lances. The second thing that came to mind were two ponies fighting with lances. I'm sorry ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    -whinewhinewhinewhinewhine-
    I cast Pacify Lich!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I took Dashie on a stroll to Australia's Parliament House, and up Mt. Rogers, and took a whole bunch of pictures. Here's three highlights and a link to the complete photobucket archive.

Photobucket: http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/s...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Imageshacked Top 3:
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6586/img0013gx.jpg Landmark: Old Parliament House
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6572/img0029yy.jpg Landmark: New Parliament House
    http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5944/img0022pd.jpg Landmark: The firetruckin' Prime Minister's Office

All hail, Prime Minister Rainbow Dash! For the Rainbow Republic!
    Your hat. I want it.

Also I'd rather vote Fluttershy. She's got all the best policies and would totally improve the country if that's okay with you...

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Start the thread any way. I'd at least lurk, and I would help me keep myself sharp.

I'm going to hazard that you go to an American public school? XD
    Druid Droid helped me actually, so I'm good now.

And College actually. Having to do algebra again because I'd been out of school for 7 years.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

I cast Pacify Lich!

Spoiler
    Show

Feeling...strangely...calm... But...s'posed...to be...immune...to...mind-aff...

Ooh, shiney.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Having to do algebra again because I'd been out of school for 7 years.
    Ahh, returning to school after a long absence. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, so I can sympathize. (At least I've never had to do algebra in my case!)

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Ahh, returning to school after a long absence. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, so I can sympathize. (At least I've never had to do algebra in my case!)
    Algebra was never something I enjoyed, because it's not something I've had to use much beyond basic math, and I can do decimals in my head to figure out tips and how much tax I need to give.

It just seems horrendously arbitrary, so many of the rules seem to have been made "Because we said so" and even basic math works the way it does only because most people are born with 10 fingers.

That said, I don't need any literature courses. I blew the placement exam for reading out of the water.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

22. - Top - End - #1432

I cast Pacify Lich!

Spoiler
    Show

Oh my god that is adorable.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    So I'm just gonna leave this here.

Spoiler
    Show

My girlfriend and my ponies. :D
    Hey, that's pretty adorable.

I cast Pacify Lich!

Spoiler
    Show

That's also cu- Wait. WHERE ARE THEIR GALA DRESSES?
    Ohhhhh SpikexRarity.

Also, I must be quite alone here for prefering Ditzy Doo. Maybe because for me, Ditz doesn't quite carry the same negative connotation as you guys ascribe it to. (Because ditz as a word is not commonly used in this part of the world. We have far more colourful names for such people.) That and I think it rhymes better and sounds more pony-like.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-08 at 08:09 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Also, I must be quite alone here for prefering Ditzy Doo. Maybe because for me, Ditz doesn't quite carry the same negative connotation as you guys ascribe it to. (Because ditz as a word is not commonly used in this part of the world. We have far more colourful names for such people.) That and I think it rhymes better and sounds more pony-like.
    Not quite, I prefer Ditzy Doo over Derpy Hooves.

But I prefer Bright Eyes over both of them, even though it gets used so rarely, but whatever (:

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

No, I like Ditzy Doo better too. (It alliterates, you mean.)

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

Hooray for cultural differences!
    I want to say I use that Sweetie Belle emoticon too often. But she's so happy! I can't help myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    Not quite, I prefer Ditzy Doo over Derpy Hooves.

But I prefer Bright Eyes over both of them, even though it gets used so rarely, but whatever (:
    Bright Eyes is a name for her? Hmmm... It's a much more pleasant name, and leads to some interesting possibilities regarding her parents.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Banned

Algebra was never something I enjoyed, because it's not something I've had to use much beyond basic math, and I can do decimals in my head to figure out tips and how much tax I need to give.

It just seems horrendously arbitrary, so many of the rules seem to have been made "Because we said so" and even basic math works the way it does only because most people are born with 10 fingers.

That said, I don't need any literature courses. I blew the placement exam for reading out of the water.
    It's pretty elegant, once you ponder on the relations between those rules. But I guess to each their own~
    And then you get to bases. woo boy. My favorite is (6*9)_13= 42.
    Also also, the Golden ratio is pretty sweet.

~
    Last edited by Qaera; 2011-07-08 at 08:33 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1438

A few pages back, but:

Second, if you decide that things need to be complicated for whatever reason (ie Midnight's family (what? I find it all insane and confusing. I never said it's a bad thing, just really complicated. (Then again I still need to read the rest of that series. Maybe it's less complicated than I think it is. (Ohgodsbrackets))))
    Midnight's family really isn't as complex as we make jokes about, although it is more complex than a normal man-woman heterosexual reproduction.

Well, okay, maybe that does make it complex.

Ugh, tell me about it, the only class I ever failed in high school was math. I was an honors student everywhere else.

That's also cu- Wait. WHERE ARE THEIR GALA DRESSES?
    Ohhhhh SpikexRarity.
    I must admit, I've been taking a bit of a liking to SpikexRarity lately, as long as she's willing to wait a little longer for him to, you know, mature into an adult.

Oh, and I guess she'll be having to take yoga lessons too eventually.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ogre in the Playground

Midnight's family really isn't as complex as we make jokes about, although it is more complex than a normal man-woman heterosexual reproduction.

Well, okay, maybe that does make it complex.
    My main point was to avoid making things more complicated than necessary. Strictly speaking Midnight's family is more complicated than necessary. It's fine in Midnight's case though because (at least from the one story I read) it's kind of central to her story. Being Luna's daughter wouldn't be near as interesting if Trixie/Twilight weren't involved.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

I must admit, I've been taking a bit of a liking to SpikexRarity lately, as long as she's willing to wait a little longer for him to, you know, mature into an adult.
    Muha.

Muhaha.

Muhahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek
    Oh, and I guess she'll be having to take yoga lessons too eventually.
    Muhahaha- wait, what?

Also, time for ponies!

So, I'll be back in half an hour, no doubt having rekindled the fires of ...not-liking... for Gilda. (Assuming Boomerang doesn't do anything odd with the running order...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-07-08 at 08:49 AM.