Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIV: Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

So, friends?

Yup, we're good.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Airship is magic:

Spoiler
    Show

*Midnight advances, glowering...and blinks in surprise, seeing the sheet of paper with her name on it.*
    Hey, what on Equestria is that thin-"

*Midnight yelps, and shivers hard, letting out a gasp as the Captain takes her in his hooves...leaving the other one enough time to sneak past her and grab Luna!*

H-hey! Get back here! I...nhh...stop it...I like Shimmer! I'm not..I'm not going to ruin that!"

*Midnight's horn glows, and she forces the Captain away from her, and charges Flock, but it's too late!*

MOMMA! Gh...grrhh...I'll get you back! I promise!

*Midnight pants hard, and looks over at the two offering separate offers, and the Captain she just pushed away from. She glares furiously at them. There's the warning of death in her eyes.*

Oh no. I don't trust anyone, each and every one of you have your own agendas! I just want to protect the people I love from you...you...pirates! How about I take the third option, kick all three of you in the flank, take over your ships, and then follow that last one who kindapped my Momma? Of course, you could all surrender to me, and we can spare each of you being tied up and left on a sinking ship!

The Air Luna Court Magic Ship.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Midnight... You are a very stubborn pony. Quit acting like the only one with firepower here. *Ponyard's horn glowed and the boards beneath the emissary of the Pink One to cave in, creating a large hole. Ponyard yanks Midnight and Shimmer to him and kicks the nearest cannon, causing it to swivel towards the hole.* Hate me later. For now, I'm getting you to that ship! You want to know my agenda? Adventure! And right now, a chase is very exciting! *He opens the hatch to the cannon. and motions* Either you load yourself in, and use your magic to get over there. OR I load you in. and you trust MY magic to get you there safely. Now i have to make sure that Lyra and the captain get off this ship alright. Your NOT going to be able to get her back on your own. No matter how powerful you are, your going to need help. And i wont turn down some action. *He turns from her and fires the cannon into the hole that he made earlier* Its up you you! *he runs off to find Lyra*
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Public Service Announcement for those who don't read the Nightly Roundups on EqD. Apparently a group of writers on DeviantArt has set up a short-story version of the NATG event. Those interested can find the info here.
    Huh. I'll have to give that a look. It'll be tight time/energy-wise, but practice is practice.

In less pony-related news, I finally stopped procrastinating and got an MSN chat. I'd rather not have my username out for all to see, so PM me if you'd like it.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ettin in the Playground

@The Old Tales: So, was Celestia just sitting around listening to those stories, or did Twilight send them as part of her Daily Friendship Dump Report? Or is the unnamed audience going around to everypony and asking them about the old tales? And why doesn't The Fox have a dapper suit to go along with that tie, or at least a coat?

@Airships are Magic: I don't think I have the time to get stuck in. That said, I am so tempted to have Talespinner swoop in on a crazy flying contraption and abduct Shimmer while hamming like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    Anyway, I finally got around to reading Raz_Fox's Misted Stage. Why I waited so long to read such an awesome fic I'll probably never understand. Now my top 5 favorite fics are having it out, there's not enough room left in there for all my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Just thought I'd drop this little picture here:

Spoiler
    Show
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

5. - Top - End - #1325

Oh my goodness. Now that I think about it, it does seem like random thrashing about at night mixed with sharp appendages is bound to lead to trouble sooner or later. Time for an 'I Love Lucy' setup with separate beds, methinks...
    Time for another Equestrian Innovations product then. Some sort of horn cap thingamabob. Sure it would look stupid but it would keep ponies from sticking holes in their partners faces or simply from tearing up their pillows if they're the Forever Alone type.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

How did I miss that picture Amishpirate posted? It's awesome.

Also, here's a follow up to the hazards of sleeping with a unicorn comic.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/34423

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Troll in the Playground

Huh. I'll have to give that a look. It'll be tight time/energy-wise, but practice is practice.
    Yeah, same thoughts here, but I wanted to do NATG so bad (except my visual art skills are laughable) that I'll probably make time.

Time for another Equestrian Innovations product then. Some sort of horn cap thingamabob. Sure it would look stupid but it would keep ponies from sticking holes in their partners faces or simply from tearing up their pillows if they're the Forever Alone type.
    Twilight: Oh thank goodness! I was going through SO many pillows, and waking up covered in feathers is surprisingly disorienting.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

This is the greatest piece of work the pony community has created:

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

*coughs reminding of existence*
    Above Us Only Sky

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    If you're feeling left out, I can fire you into the nether as I make a daring airship escape.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    *Waves at Irbis from pteranodon*

Hi Irbis. Got any happiness lying around? (I don't often mention it, but I keep an eye out for it when you post )
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Troll in the Playground

I've heard that some unicorns use red rubber balls on the ends of their horns as safety devices.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    I've heard that some unicorns use red rubber balls on the ends of their horns as safety devices.
    Bon Bon has it taken care of.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Ettin in the Playground

I managed to miss another hilarious moment in pony thread. Curses!

15. - Top - End - #1335

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Bon Bon has it taken care of.

That works too.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm curious, Bayonet Priest - why does your avatar have no cutie mark?

I only ask because, before I ever saw it (which I did a while ago, but just thought now to bring it up), I had an idea for a story in which an adult pony with no cutie mark rolls into town, and everyone is extremely curious, and the CMC are terrified that it's possible to grow up without one.

And then I find that my idea has been taken! Dangit!
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mikeejimbo View Post

I only ask because, before I ever saw it (which I did a while ago, but just thought now to bring it up), I had an idea for a story in which an adult pony with no cutie mark rolls into town, and everyone is extremely curious, and the CMC are terrified that it's possible to grow up without one.

I like the idea of the following.

(White pony goes into town)

"What's your cutie mark?"

"Polar bear in a snowstorm covering its nose. It represents that I'm an artist, but also unbelievably lazy."
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I like the idea of the following.

(White pony goes into town)

"What's your cutie mark?"

"Polar bear in a snowstorm covering its nose. It represents that I'm an artist, but also unbelievably lazy."

Haha, that's close to what I was going to go with - "It's really cool but also invisible" maybe with a bit of "Only those worthy and intelligent can see it!" but never actually being serious about the explanation.

Also that was totally one of Calvin's best works.
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

19. - Top - End - #1339

Lmao, yeah thats ponyard! (well my earliest concept for him) only he never really noticed he didnt have one.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

20. - Top - End - #1340

He's just something I threw together with a pony builder thing on Deviant Art. I wanted a pony avatar but didn't want to bother the fine folks in the ponytar thread with another request so I made one myself. He's not very good though and lately I've been thinking about putting in an avatar request after all.

I like the adult blank flank idea, there's probably a lot you could do with that in a story.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ettin in the Playground

Now it's time to add to tonberrian's list of fics that he may do in the future if he stops being lazy:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dragons of Twilight's Autumn

It's traditional for would-be unicorn mages to hatch a dragon egg as the first step of their training, and traditional for those young fillies and colts to spend time under an older trainee, as training for both apprentices. This fall, it's time for Twilight to take on an apprentice of her own. In the process, we see Twilight's own apprenticeship with Princess Celestia and the origins of the tradition.

Also, will catch up on airships soon.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

I missed too much of this thread.
    For no reason.
    Shame on me.

*googles "my little pony star ocean"*

*sees previous post of self googling "my little pony star ocean" as first result*

Curses!!

ION: my custom pony is almost done
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

The Kommodore watches as one of his red-saddles is blasted overboard. He frowns. Something isn't right. And then it hits him. Wilhelm scream you fool! It is standard protocol for when henchmen fall from places!

He looks up to Lyra and gives a smile. Under normal circumstances, I would say you have a few hours. But see, I have a special talent- *Pulls back tabard to reveal a cutie mark involving a potion bottle*-I am skilled with the use of certain...items. I would say you have about five minutes before you begin suffering at least five side effects (hur...well....two if you are a mane character). And before you try anything funny, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

He looks away from Lyra to his remaining crew Now, have you delivered the invites yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    The Air Luna Court Magic Ship.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Midnight... You are a very stubborn pony. Quit acting like the only one with firepower here. *Ponyard's horn glowed and the boards beneath the emissary of the Pink One to cave in, creating a large hole. Ponyard yanks Midnight and Shimmer to him and kicks the nearest cannon, causing it to swivel towards the hole.* Hate me later. For now, I'm getting you to that ship! You want to know my agenda? Adventure! And right now, a chase is very exciting! *He opens the hatch to the cannon. and motions* Either you load yourself in, and use your magic to get over there. OR I load you in. and you trust MY magic to get you there safely. Now i have to make sure that Lyra and the captain get off this ship alright. Your NOT going to be able to get her back on your own. No matter how powerful you are, your going to need help. And i wont turn down some action. *He turns from her and fires the cannon into the hole that he made earlier* Its up you you! *he runs off to find Lyra*
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Five... five minutes?!
    Goodbye Lyra, it's been nice seeing you. Oh wait, it hasn't.
    You treacherous shotgun, I'll... *ghk*
    *falls on the ground wheezing*

Yes, I'm free! I'm free!
    Oh no, you're not. *levitates Olympia along*
    Lyra?! What the hay. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
    It's only poison joke. It turned me pink for some reason. Now git moving.
    *Walks up to Ponyard.*
    Well, are we leaving or what?
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-12 at 06:20 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Now it's time to add to tonberrian's list of fics that he may do in the future if he stops being lazy:[SPOILER]Dragons of Twilight's Autumn
    That sounds awesome. I am quite intrigued by Unicorn magic.

I like the adult blank flank idea, there's probably a lot you could do with that in a story.
    I think if I had a semi-self-insert OC, he'd be a blank flank. Not because I'm talentless, just because I like to think I am.
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

25. - Top - End - #1345

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Five... five minutes?!
    Goodbye Lyra, it's been nice seeing you. Oh wait, it hasn't.
    You treacherous shotgun, I'll... *ghk*
    *falls on the ground wheezing*

Yes, I'm free! I'm free!
    Oh no, you're not. *levitates Olympia along*
    Lyra?! What the hay. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
    It's only poison joke. It turned me pink for some reason. Now git moving.
    *Walks up to Ponyard.*
    Well, are we leaving or what?
    Meanwhile: Back on the airship
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes just as soon as--- WOAH! You're...Pink? Doesnt matter. As long as you got the Captain we can go, quickly though. I kinda just blasted a hole in the ship. And try not to anger Midnight. Shes a bit upset right now...
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Bugbear in the Playground

Public Service Announcement for those who don't read the Nightly Roundups on EqD. Apparently a group of writers on DeviantArt has set up a short-story version of the NATG event. Those interested can find the info here.
    Oh, awesome! I'll hop in on that.

...Wow. It only took me 15 minutes to broach a page. This might actually come out good. Anypony here wanna read it when it's done?
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ettin in the Playground

In Her Majesty's Secret Submarines:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Cap'n! A chopper's landed on the wizard's dream-ship! And the Socks collided with it only to be engulfed in chains! And part of it exploded and another ship came out! And Parasprites are eating all our volleys!"

"Any more bad news?"

"Well, I got a letter from my mare back home-"

"Not important! XO, what armaments do we have left that Parasprites won't eat?"

"We've got 6 Mk. III Shimmerdrones and Code F, but that's still in testing. We might be able to get one shot off, but definitely not two."

"Hayseed! Weren't we supposed to get some of the new Mk. IV's?"

"Aye. Right after we left."

"Okay. XO, get us three jetpacks and friendship pieces, then scramble a Shimmerdrone to draw the attention of that Bondage Array. We've got to get aboard that vessel and rescue the Princess before anyone else kidnaps her!"

"Aye!"

The Shimmerdrone is the latest advance in anti-bondage weaponry. Developed in an effort to duplicate the biorhythm of one Shimmer Snowflake, a pony who seems to twist chance into putting her into bondage, the Shimmerdrome broadcasts the same signal in an attempt to draw bondage-based weaponry towards it instead of personnel. The Mk. I never got out of testing, always ending up tied in wires and gagged despite all efforts to the contrary. The Mk. II, on the other hand, actually had a reversed effect, creating a zone in which bondage was incredibly difficult to occur. This technology is currently being studied to provide ship-based bondage shielding, but that's still in the future. The Mk. III's are serviceable units that work more or less as intended, but they are rather fragile in deployment and storage as critical components seem to end up knotted. The newly developed Mk. IV is more sturdy and has a variable bondage attraction, promising easier storage and longer service life.

Using the Shimmerdrone as cover for any automated bondage systems, tonberrianne and her XO make her way onto SiuiS's ship and encounter Midnight and everyone trying to get her to go with them.

"Where is the Princess?!?"
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well either way im going to stay in the town until nightfall. Traveling during the day isn't my thing. *they enter the town*Here, theres an Inn im staying at, ive got a room so lay her in there till we can find out who she is.
    Leo, Nightscream and Hullaballo
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo raises an eyebrow. "And if she's sitting in a hotel room, how are we supposed to check if anyone recognizes her? I'll just have to carry her with me, but thank you for offering." He carries Hullaballoo into town, looking for somepony to ask.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Now it's time to add to tonberrian's list of fics that he may do in the future if he stops being lazy:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dragons of Twilight's Autumn

It's traditional for would-be unicorn mages to hatch a dragon egg as the first step of their training, and traditional for those young fillies and colts to spend time under an older trainee, as training for both apprentices. This fall, it's time for Twilight to take on an apprentice of her own. In the process, we see Twilight's own apprenticeship with Princess Celestia and the origins of the tradition.

Also, will catch up on airships soon.
    Random idea to ground it more in the series.

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER MAGICIAN'S APPRENTICE YEAH!
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 07:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Random idea to ground it more in the series.

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER MAGICIAN'S APPRENTICE YEAH!
    You think the CMC will spend a whole season trying to do one thing? A thing only Sweetie Belle can do? Methinks the Allfeather doth overestimate their patience.