New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] What has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Fantasia giggled a little at what seemed to be an act. "Colonel Grills? You sure gave those two a fright."
    "I dislike my rank and involvement in the forces but it is my role in this world. One day I will be allowed to retire. But until then I we enjoy the doors it unlocks." Grills said this as if he was tired of the whole subject.

He walks beside Fantasia, leading her through doorways and hidden corridors. Eventually they reached an unlocked door with no sign. it was just blank at the end of a hall. The stallion pushed the door open and walked inside. "Brown is to the far left. Over here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I dislike my rank and involvement in the forces but it is my role in this world. One day I will be allowed to retire. But until then I we enjoy the doors it unlocks." Grills said this as if he was tired of the whole subject.

He walks beside Fantasia, leading her through doorways and hidden corridors. Eventually they reached an unlocked door with no sign. it was just blank at the end of a hall. The stallion pushed the door open and walked inside. "Brown is to the far left. Over here."
    Fantasia followed him the whole way, thinking of any possible answers. Maybe her father left her something valuable. Maybe he knew someone here who could tell her something. It was certainly a mystery.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tyrol shook his head obstinately. "I don't believe that, we here in the guards never had the need to hide our motives-"

The guardspony shoved the mare back and whipped out his shield, holding it at the ready.

"You only needed to ask..." Esmeralda whispered, already putting her lips to his, her hooves already reaching for the base of his wings.

(Woo, curtains again.)

((Also, they're still at Icy's house. Poor Lone Star never did get around to bringing her there.))
    ((I want to high-five Lone Star, a creature with no hands. I am officially a brony xD))

The curtain came back up to find Lone Star rubbing Esmeralda/Icy's back, affectionately licking her ear.
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ((I want to high-five Lone Star, a creature with no hands. I am officially a brony xD))

The curtain came back up to find Lone Star rubbing Esmeralda/Icy's back, affectionately licking her ear.
    ((Heh heh))

Esmeralda arched her back deliberately, panting slightly. "A lil' more to the right dear," she muttered, putting a hoof back to stroke his mane.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze continued to tickle her mercilessly, occasionally addictantly rubbing her wing joint which would give her some pleasure.
    "Never! The Tickling Glomp Monster needs to refuel!"
    He then also nuzzled her neck.
    "The Tickling Glomp Monster has also gotten a part time job as The Nuzzle Monster!"
    Hover turned completely red. She didn't want to admit that she is enjoying it. The pink pegasus tries to push the orange one off and when that fails, she counters with a face lick
    "Cut it out, Blaze. We didn't even have the date yet. Hahaha hmmm... What if someponies sees?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    ((Heh heh))

Esmeralda arched her back deliberately, panting slightly. "A lil' more to the right dear," she muttered, putting a hoof back to stroke his mane.
    "The lady get what the lady wants." He grinned, rubbing just a bit to the right now.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover turned completely red. She didn't want to admit that she is enjoying it. The pink pegasus tries to push the orange one off and when that fails, she counters with a face lick
    "Cut it out, Blaze. We didn't even have the date yet. Hahaha hmmm... What if someponies sees?"
    A tiny sound of enjoyment escapes from Blaze's throat.
    "I don't care, I just want to make you laugh."
    He said this while continuing to tickle and nuzzle her.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground

Le Fox Trot du Awkward

Gah...this was not helping...where was his medication...Fox searched his saddle bags looking for his medication to no avail. "Dammit where it is it?...great.." Fox sighed as he went through his near photo genetic memory trying to remember.

"Crap dammit manure,"
    The stallion face hoofed remembering. The night before at Icy's house, when he and Lone Star spent the night to keep an eye on her. During the night he had taken them out to have some but didn't put them back in his pack. The stallion grumbled and lurched toward the door. He undid the locks and magical wards...exited...and resecured his house again.

Fox was on his way to the pharmacist to go buy more, he felt he was in a sour mood. His trek through town was unfortunately cut off short as he was distracted by the sight of a familiar house in what looked to be in near ruin. His heart skipped a beat as his sour mood turned to that of worry and fear for the mare.

So he leeroyed it and galloped his way over, fearing the worst. He blamed himself for leaving when he knew he should have been there for her. Confusion sunk in on what could have happened. Fire? He looked at the scorched walls. He went inside seeing the kitchen was missing a wall...it looked like hell had swept through this floor. His ears flattened in worry and morbid curiosity. He looked up the stairs, oddly it looked as if though it remained untouched.

A weird compulsion drove him to explore further. He saw Icy's door slightly ajar and....

....he was not prepared for the sight he saw. He could smell it in the air, their own bodies gave it away even if it looked like they were just cuddling. Shame his honed senses told him everything. His heart skipped a beat....an anger swelled in him that dared to peek under his nonchalant mask.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-01 at 07:17 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Firbolg in the Playground

Poof!
    Skeletor Skeleton Skeleto appeared!
    "YOU! I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!"
    Staccata deliberately takes a moment to get back up after being shoved down on the ground on her side. This... is an interesting complication. For instance, he could be the agent she's trying to avoid. Or he could be the thief himself. Or he's trying to cash in the cooperation.

For now though, she needs to figure out what the skeleton is doing here. Her voice goes back to the infuriatingly dismissive. "Was wondering when you'd grace us with your presence."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

A tiny sound of enjoyment escapes from Blaze's throat.
    "I don't care, I just want to make you laugh."
    He said this while continuing to tickle and nuzzle her.
    "Okay. Hahahaha!" Hover struggled for the freedom she really didn't want. "I'm too modest to let any-hehehe-pony see me like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Fantasia followed him the whole way, thinking of any possible answers. Maybe her father left her something valuable. Maybe he knew someone here who could tell her something. It was certainly a mystery.
    "Umm.. Fantasia. I'm no good at this searching thing. Did you find anything?" Grills said as he scratched his head and stared at opened folders.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Engine Room - Sigh...]

Sandy couldn't bring himself to speak clearly to defend himself from Silverpine, and could only nod dumbfounded as Gear left. Soon, he was alone in his engine room, the smell of smoke still heavy in the air.

Ten months. Ten months on board the Cirrus, and not one incident 'till today. He thought his lack of misadventures meant he'd finally found his destiny, but apparently that might not be the case. He tried to remain hopeful; maybe Silverpine would listen to reason once he calmed down?

...not likely. The truth was just too ridiculous to believe, as usual. He couldn't help but worry that this would be the first in a chain of disasters that would end with him kicked off the ship.

With a heavy sigh, he looked over the engine. Fortunately, the explosion hadn't damaged too much. In fact, apart from the area where he had been inside the engine, it was mostly undamaged. Still no sign of what caused it, but after a while, you stop trying to figure out where the fires come from and just reach for the extinguisher.

He got to work on repairing the aftermath of the boom, trying to keep his mind occupied. Anyway, it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go. Gear had recommended a check-up, but he'd be fine. That was at least one guarantee of his luck-addled life; he'd always live.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-01 at 07:53 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Le Fox Trot du Awkward

Gah...this was not helping...where was his medication...Fox searched his saddle bags looking for his medication to no avail. "Dammit where it is it?...great.." Fox sighed as he went through his near photo genetic memory trying to remember.

"Crap dammit manure,"
    The stallion face hoofed remembering. The night before at Icy's house, when he and Lone Star spent the night to keep an eye on her. During the night he had taken them out to have some but didn't put them back in his pack. The stallion grumbled and lurched toward the door. He undid the locks and magical wards...exited...and resecured his house again.

Fox was on his way to the pharmacist to go buy more, he felt he was in a sour mood. His trek through town was unfortunately cut off short as he was distracted by the sight of a familiar house in what looked to be in near ruin. His heart skipped a beat as his sour mood turned to that of worry and fear for the mare.

So he leeroyed it and galloped his way over, fearing the worst. He blamed himself for leaving when he knew he should have been there for her. Confusion sunk in on what could have happened. Fire? He looked at the scorched walls. He went inside seeing the kitchen was missing a wall...it looked like hell had swept through this floor. His ears flattened in worry and morbid curiosity. He looked up the stairs, oddly it looked as if though it remained untouched.

A weird compulsion drove him to explore further. He saw Icy's door slightly ajar and....

....he was not prepared for the sight he saw. He could smell it in the air, their own bodies gave it away even if it looked like they were just cuddling. Shame his honed senses told him everything. His heart skipped a beat....an anger swelled in him that dared to peek under his nonchalant mask.
    Lone Star blinked. "I want to say this isn't what it looks like, but... really, it's totally what it looks like..."

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #1393

"Okay. Hahahaha!" Hover struggled for the freedom she really didn't want. "I'm too modest to let any-hehehe-pony see me like this."
    Blaze continued to nuzzle and tickle her.
    "Pfft, I bet you can't tell me to stop and mean it. If you can I'll stop."
    He licked her on her cheek, a bold move!
    ---
    Skeletor moved up closer to her.
    "You made me lose my job! Now I have a month to kill myself or else it will be done for me. I'm happy to be returning to my wife, but that doesn't change the fact that what you did has lost Luna a great ally. I'm honestly disgusted with you."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-01 at 07:55 PM.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star blinked. "I want to say this isn't what it looks like, but... really, it's totally what it looks like..."

"I know exactly what this is, Lone Star,"
    His words were surprisingly venomous, considering he had always spoken in an affable tone around them. An affable friendly tone that showed annoyance once in a while, but never venom like this.

"I'm not even gone for a whole day and you've already gone and....and defiled Miss Icy Touch,"
    Fox bit his lip to control the tone of his voice. His voice instead took on the tone of suppressed rage and sadness. This actually hurt...Fox knew what he was getting himself into....but it still hurt. He felt like one of those 9-5 employees who just got home from a long' day of hard work...only to find his wife in bed with another. Obviously he and Icy weren't married, that wasn't the point, the point was the feeling he felt seeing this. This only cemented how he must have felt about Miss Icy Touch.

15. - Top - End - #1395

Skeletor moved up closer to her.
    "You made me lose my job! Now I have a month to kill myself or else it will be done for me. I'm happy to be returning to my wife, but that doesn't change the fact that what you did has lost Luna a great ally. I'm honestly disgusted with you."
    Oh. It's about that failed little adventure she's still blaming on him anyway. His boss' reaction to this seems a little extreme, and Staccata needs a second to mull through some reactions to this. She takes a step back and motions for Tyrol to have Skeletor back off.

"That sounds more like they were giving you a way out. If you're looking for sympathy because you're letting a threats get in the way of doing what needs to be done, you're talking to the wrong mare."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gear briefly smiled and gave him a slight wink. "Someone's a dirty pony," She joked though the joke-flirtation seemed halfheartedly and more like an auto-response. Her mind was distracted with something else.

"You presume correctly, Captain,"
    Gear dropped the flirty act for this one. Oh she knew his kind...and boy were they annoying. He was the sort she would torment back in her old days in boot camp before she got kicked out.
    "I'm here because you wished to meet with me, and because I'm going to need to speak with you sooner or later. This here is Rockem Wrench, the town forepony. He had some business with one of your crew the other day and says there's been a development that could cause problems with what you needed. Wanted to come tell you himself."
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze continued to nuzzle and tickle her.
    "Pfft, I bet you can't tell me to stop and mean it. If you can I'll stop."
    He licked her on her cheek, a bold move!
    Hover pushed and pushed but her efforts were weak. It was like a roller coaster or horror movie. A mixture of incredible joy and sheer terror. "Slow down , Blaze. Please. It is too fast. Another relationship-"

Hover finally shoves hard. Then she put his hand on her mouth. "It scares me Blaze. Slow down."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

"I know exactly what this is, Lone Star,"
    His words were surprisingly venomous, considering he had always spoken in an affable tone around them. An affable friendly tone that showed annoyance once in a while, but never venom like this.

"I'm not even gone for a whole day and you've already gone and....and defiled Miss Icy Touch,"
    Fox bit his lip to control the tone of his voice. His voice instead took on the tone of suppressed rage and sadness. This actually hurt...Fox knew what he was getting himself into....but it still hurt. He felt like one of those 9-5 employees who just got home from a long' day of hard work...only to find his wife in bed with another. Obviously he and Icy weren't married, that wasn't the point, the point was the feeling he felt seeing this. This only cemented how he must have felt about Miss Icy Touch.
    Lone Star raised a hoof. "First, this is E-Icy - er, Esmeralda at the moment. Second, the moment the afterglow wears off, I'll probably freak out over this even more than you are."

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1399

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Oh. It's about that failed little adventure she's still blaming on him anyway. His boss' reaction to this seems a little extreme, and Staccata needs a second to mull through some reactions to this. She takes a step back and motions for Tyrol to have Skeletor back off.

"That sounds more like they were giving you a way out. If you're looking for sympathy because you're letting a threats get in the way of doing what needs to be done, you're talking to the wrong mare."
    "No, I'm here to tell you that when you die there will already be tons of ponies who dislike you already, that being if you don't end up in a place in the southern direction. And I'll let you know that any friendship we had is now over. I bid you a hateful farewell."
    and then he disappeared.

Hover pushed and pushed but her efforts were weak. It was like a roller coaster or horror movie. A mixture of incredible joy and sheer terror. "Slow down , Blaze. Please. It is too fast. Another relationship-"

Hover finally shoves hard. Then she put his hand on her mouth. "It scares me Blaze. Slow down."
    That froze him dead center as he flies and hits the side of the cockpit, making a small crack in the large glass. A small moan escaped his lips as he raised his hooves to his head.
    "Ow." he said while getting up and walked back over to Hover.
    "Hover, I was just doing a bit of teasing but I know what you think. That would be too fast for even me, Hover."
    He sat down in his chair that was beside her's.
    "I'm scared too, Hover, I've never been in a relationship like the one I want with you. Ow." he said while rubbing the back of his head. As his hoof pulled away he saw blood on his soft orange coat.
    "Well that can't be terribly good. Can you get the first aid kit? I need anti-bacterial spray and gauze."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-01 at 08:22 PM.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

Lone Star raised a hoof. "First, this is E-Icy - er, Esmeralda at the moment. Second, the moment the afterglow wears off, I'll probably freak out over this even more than you are."

"Hold your barbed tongue. It doesn't matter that's its Esmeralda or whatever you're calling Miss Icy Touch's other side...you still....defiled her...and it only took you to notice I wasn't here to go on and do that.."
    Fox wasn't being completely comprehensible, it was the anger talking.

"Also...just what the gods damn hell happen downstairs?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "I'm here because you wished to meet with me, and because I'm going to need to speak with you sooner or later. This here is Rockem Wrench, the town forepony. He had some business with one of your crew the other day and says there's been a development that could cause problems with what you needed. Wanted to come tell you himself."
    "Yes, well any whom, one concern at a time. Me first. My desire to meet with you was one out of a simple formal greeting and to lay down our intentions with our presence," The mare spoke in a clear formal tone, unusual for her, but now was the time for business. "Admittedly, this wasn't in the plans to come to this little town, but...we're here and that's what matters.

It's simple, we're offering our services, free naturally, to assist and protect this town for as long as its allowed. I've come to learn that its what one would call a 'weirdness magnet', or really just a danger attractor. It's no coincidence that Bridle Shores attracts the trouble it does, and I'm sure its something that our financial backers would be highly interested in."

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

"Hold your barbed tongue. It doesn't matter that's its Esmeralda or whatever you're calling Miss Icy Touch's other side...you still....defiled her...and it only took you to notice I wasn't here to go on and do that.."
    Fox wasn't being completely comprehensible, it was the anger talking.

"Also...just what the gods damn hell happen downstairs?!"
    "Hey SHE seduced ME, you not being here had nothing to do with it! And my psycho ex caused the downstairs damage this morning, thinking we'd already done what you... just..." The afterglow wore off and his eyes shot wide open, his mouth agape with horror. "OH CELESTIA AND LUNA, WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?!"

He dashed out of the room into the room over and slammed the door shut. Banging can be heard in the room he's in, spaced apart by two or three seconds each.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-01 at 09:42 PM.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #1402

"No, I'm here to tell you that when you die there will already be tons of ponies who dislike you already, that being if you don't end up in a place in the southern direction. And I'll let you know that any friendship we had is now over. I bid you a hateful farewell."
    and then he disappeared.
    Such spite and venom... It sort of shocks Staccata for a moment as her thoughts race to catch up.

"Tyrol." She shakes her head and mane for a second composing herself. "Whatever anypony thinks of me, I'm not dying a whimpering mess afraid to finish their own work."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1403

"Yes, well any whom, one concern at a time. Me first. My desire to meet with you was one out of a simple formal greeting and to lay down our intentions with our presence," The mare spoke in a clear formal tone, unusual for her, but now was the time for business. "Admittedly, this wasn't in the plans to come to this little town, but...we're here and that's what matters.

It's simple, we're offering our services, free naturally, to assist and protect this town for as long as its allowed. I've come to learn that its what one would call a 'weirdness magnet', or really just a danger attractor. It's no coincidence that Bridle Shores attracts the trouble it does, and I'm sure its something that our financial backers would be highly interested in."
    "You're one of the first ponies I've talked to from out of town that's put any kind of stock in that," the Captain sighs. He's still not smiling, but he doesn't sound half as hostile as he did previously. "Though with what I've heard of your own crew's reputation, I really shouldn't be surprised."

"I appreciate the offer. We've already got a pretty active militia in addition to the guard, but more help is always appreciated. We also seem to be getting into a 'high point' right now. Things are starting to happen with more intensity and with greater frequency, even for here, and I have no reason to believe it's going to slow down any time soon."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"Sorry, Blaze but you were getting crazy."
    Hover says. She stands up and dusts herself off.

When Blaze reveals the blood, she is forced to hold back a scream. Hover grabs the first aid kit from under the pilot onsole and darts over to Blaze.

The improv medic sprays and cleans the wound at the back of the stallion's head. Then she starts wrapping it in gauze.
    "Oh my. Sorry. Sorry." she pleads rapidly..
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1405

Hover

"Sorry, Blaze but you were getting crazy."
    Hover says. She stands up and dusts herself off.

When Blaze reveals the blood, she is forced to hold back a scream. Hover grabs the first aid kit from under the pilot onsole and darts over to Blaze.

The improv medic sprays and cleans the wound at the back of the stallion's head. Then she starts wrapping it in gauze.
    "Oh my. Sorry. Sorry." she pleads rapidly..
    He brings up his hoof and places it on top of one of her hoofs.
    "It's okay. If you want to make it up to me.....could you perhaps kiss my cheek better?" he said while trying to hold onto her hoof.
    Note: she should go in for the cheek kiss slowly if she does it. You'll see why.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Still Doesn't Know He's Supposed to be at a Meeting]

Sandy ducked out from the engine, being careful not to cut himself on the jagged gears. That took care of most of the explosion damages. Now he could get back to installing the new parts.

He panted, even though there was almost no sweat on him. Luna above, why was it so hot in here? Maybe there really was something wrong with the climate controls. He'd have to give it a closer look later. Besides, the main ventilation system was close to Silverpine's room. Best to give him a wide berth for now.

Anyway, he resumed repair work on the engines, unaware of the meeting he was supposed to be at.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-01 at 10:21 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Troll in the Playground

@HalfTangible Tis is where we should wait for Grif.
    --------------

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "You're one of the first ponies I've talked to from out of town that's put any kind of stock in that," the Captain sighs. He's still not smiling, but he doesn't sound half as hostile as he did previously. "Though with what I've heard of your own crew's reputation, I really shouldn't be surprised."

"I appreciate the offer. We've already got a pretty active militia in addition to the guard, but more help is always appreciated. We also seem to be getting into a 'high point' right now. Things are starting to happen with more intensity and with greater frequency, even for here, and I have no reason to believe it's going to slow down any time soon."

"I can only wonder what sort of reputation proceeds my crew when you say that,"
    Gear mused raising a brow. She dropped the stiff formal act and turned to a more relaxed tone, talking like a stuffed shirt wasn't her thing.

"Well, my shticks done with for the most part. Now what was your reason for desiring a meeting?" Captain Gear asked while wondering where Sandy was...he was supposed to meet that Rocke' Em, or whatever his name was.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He brings up his hoof and places it on top of one of her hoofs.
    "It's okay. If you want to make it up to me.....could you perhaps kiss my cheek better?" he said while trying to hold onto her hoof.
    Note: she should go in for the cheek kiss slowly if she does it. You'll see why.
    "I am beginning to think you hurt yourself on purpose." Hover says as she finishes wrapping Blaze's head. She then rolls her eyes and leans in for a cheek kiss.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Umm.. Fantasia. I'm no good at this searching thing. Did you find anything?" Grills said as he scratched his head and stared at opened folders.
    While Grills had only gone through a few folders there was a comic moment when he looked over and saw Fantasia speed reading through folder after folder that she was floating around her. "Um, nothing yet... She moved more folders over to where she could see them. "Wait, I found something!" she ushered Grills over to the file. "It's a log from 20 years ago. It was 9 months after I was born." she pulled another file towards them. "This one is five years later." By each log was a stork and the letters B.M.

30. - Top - End - #1410

"I can only wonder what sort of reputation proceeds my crew when you say that,"
    Gear mused raising a brow. She dropped the stiff formal act and turned to a more relaxed tone, talking like a stuffed shirt wasn't her thing.

"Well, my shticks done with for the most part. Now what was your reason for desiring a meeting?" Captain Gear asked while wondering where Sandy was...he was supposed to meet that Rocke' Em, or whatever his name was.

"Two things on that. One, it has to do with why Rockem is here. Two, get comfortable. This isn't going to be pleasant, but it's part of my job description."

"One of your crew stopped by the town's Public Works Guild yesterday to ask for help ordering some specialty parts. Last night, the guild was robbed. Lots of things were stolen. We're still getting a full list actually, but it includes magical engineer and construction items, protective gear, physical enhancers, that sort of thing; high value equipment; and several one-of-a-kind inventions developed in-house for them. Now, I don't honestly think any of your crew stole the stuff. I hear about all sorts of property damage 'following' you and your crew around, but no actual malice on your part towards civilians or friendlies. Personally, I think it's connected to some joker who tried to invade our home a couple of days ago, but I have no evidence yet. However, I'm obligated to ask around, especially since alot of what was stolen would be of particular interest to an airship crew. I'm here to ask you and your crew if you know anything that could help our investigation."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!