New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores General Town Thread 3

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "A club?" Icy repeated, not getting the joke. Then her eyes lit up. "Ah. A club." She smirked slightly at the joke. "Might I suggest S.A.P.? Simply Affectionate Ponies."
    "Heh...sounds better than mine...I was thinking Foolishly Affectionate Ponies...but then the acronym would be....gah...I require brain bleach to erase that," The stallion briefly chuckled with a slight red to his cheeks. "I think my subconsciousness is trying to say I'm probably a closet pervert."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Heh...sounds better than mine...I was thinking Foolishly Affectionate Ponies...but then the acronym would be....gah...I require brain bleach to erase that," The stallion briefly chuckled with a slight red to his cheeks. "I think my subconsciousness is trying to say I'm probably a closet pervert."
    Icy blushed as she pieced together two and two. "I... ah... perhaps we shouldn't think too hard about the connotations the name implies..." she said, unsuccessfully trying to banish the mental imagery from her mind. "Anyhow, we should be getting you ready for your recital... it wouldn't do for you to look like this."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy blushed as she pieced together two and two. "I... ah... perhaps we shouldn't think too hard about the connotations the name implies..." she said, unsuccessfully trying to banish the mental imagery from her mind. "Anyhow, we should be getting you ready for your recital... it wouldn't do for you to look like this."

"You're right...and...you're also right about that I just probably needed somepony to lend an ear, while I can't say I feel really better...I don't feel worse,"
    Fox took a quick breath and remained silent for a moment.

"Thank you Miss Icy Touch."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

New thread here.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You're right...and...you're also right about that I just probably needed somepony to lend an ear, while I can't say I feel really better...I don't feel worse,"
    Fox took a quick breath and remained silent for a moment.

"Thank you Miss Icy Touch."
    Icy felt her cheeks reddening again at the compliment. The hay was wrong with her today? This was happening entirely too often around him.

"My pleasure Fox. After all you did for me... this is the least I could do to repay the favour," she replied firmly.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gnawed on his lip, not daring to even look at his friend. "I-They're just a myth. An old pony's tale. I couldn't have met one, that's crazy talk." The side-hug might as well have been a pony-fu grip, forcing him to stay seated.

(Deadtiming for sleep)
    "Well, either I keep talking crazy or you start making sense. Which is it, Sandy?" Cypress sighed with exasperation.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    "Well, either I keep talking crazy or you start making sense. Which is it, Sandy?" Cypress sighed with exasperation.

Current thread, also there were new developments with Sandy which would make this post a bit different ^^

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209791

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    (Also moved the scene to the timebubble thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204819)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.