New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    With the colts (I imagine its like a chain of tail grabbing really) helping, the filly swam into the water trying to find Moonbeam where they last saw her, not knowing that she was deposited in some bushes somewhere. Gear thought the worst, that the current had pulled her under.
    "Shee anyfing vet Fear?" Silverpine said, his voice muffled by a mouthful of tail.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel stared down the river. "I never did think much of sleeping or meditating or having visions or whatever she was doing while swimming," she commented. "It's not a very good idea if you don't like drowning."

She trotted along the bank a bit further, then paused, thinking she saw movement in the water. "Say, did any of you notice something a moment ago?"
    Silverpine shook his head.

"Fhank you," He said with a muffled mouth grabbing the bags putting them on the counter near the blender. "Mmmm, corn tortillas, in the fridge, please get this them. Actually, how about you warm up the tortillas on the comal, so its more than you just fetching things." As he said this we was busy getting a pan for the rice and just acquired tomato sauce.
    "Okay," Icy said, trotting over to the fridge and opening it. Spying the corn tortillas in a corner, she levitated them out and unwrapped it carefully. She carefully placed the tortillas on the comal and waited patiently for them to thaw.

(You know, Icy seems to be the type to have kitchen accidents. )

2. - Top - End - #842
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    "Or I guess he just wanted to draw pictures" Serilus turned to Melt and said "We can't just leave him here. I'll bring him with me and look after him, or attempt to, rather. You want to come?"
    Melt looked at Akiiki´s drawing and sighed.
    "Well, too much for that. I was hoping he knew something about all of us changing age, seeing that he´s got the "changing" part quite well studied." He drew his face closer to the suckling. "Hey, can you walk? Can he understand us like that? Let´s take him to the library. Hopefully there will be lots of drawing books to distract him with while we search for some spell reversing technique or something."
    New avatar by Dirtytabs! 20% better than expected!

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Shee anyfing vet Fear?" Silverpine said, his voice muffled by a mouthful of tail.

Silverpine shook his head.
    A muffled noise would be he would given the stick in her mouth and trying to concentrate on swimming. It sounded like 'no'.

"Okay," Icy said, trotting over to the fridge and opening it. Spying the corn tortillas in a corner, she levitated them out and unwrapped it carefully. She carefully placed the tortillas on the comal and waited patiently for them to thaw.

(You know, Icy seems to be the type to have kitchen accidents. )
    (Oh dear )

"Make sure not to leave them on there for too long or they'll burn, though a little browning is good,"
    He advised going through the process of making the rice as rice takes longer, the certain way he makes it. He was wasting no movements, it was almost like watching him dance, he probably made this a bunch of times. He hummed a little jaunty tune. He then went on to making the sauce, making Icy's mild batch first before moving on to the spicier.

"Oh...put the warmed up tortillas on a plate if you please,"
    He directed her to where they were kept as he grabbed a bottle of olive oil, sprinkling a bit in the rice and giving it a stir with a wooden spoon. Setting the spoon aside he went back to making his batch of sauce.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

Night Jewel stared down the river. "I never did think much of sleeping or meditating or having visions or whatever she was doing while swimming," she commented. "It's not a very good idea if you don't like drowning."

She trotted along the bank a bit further, then paused, thinking she saw movement in the water. "Say, did any of you notice something a moment ago?"
    Sandy shook his head. "Wasit herr?" (Translation: Was it her?)

He scanned the river as best as he could with Gear's tail in his mouth and Silverpine holding onto his. They needed to find the filly fast.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-26 at 09:35 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Or I guess he just wanted to draw pictures" Serilus turned to Melt and said "We can't just leave him here. I'll bring him with me and look after him, or attempt to, rather. You want to come?"
    Quote Originally Posted by snake obsidian View Post
    "Well, too much for that. I was hoping he knew something about all of us changing age, seeing that he´s got the "changing" part quite well studied." He drew his face closer to the suckling. "Hey, can you walk? Can he understand us like that? Let´s take him to the library. Hopefully there will be lots of drawing books to distract him with while we search for some spell reversing technique or something."
    Akiiki drew some squiggles on the notebook. If Melt or Serilus were zebra, they would be able to read his writing. Akiiki's baby brain forgot how to write in Pony. And his baby muzzle could not speak proper words. Not like it mattered, Akiiki can't chant because of his Vow.

But if anypony could recite what he wrote, they'd be saying the Zebra Enchantment Breaking chant. Too bad they can't.

And Akiiki was too hungry too struggle out any kind of decent communication.
    "WAAAAAH!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ettin in the Playground

"Make sure not to leave them on there for too long or they'll burn, though a little browning is good,"
    He advised going through the process of making the rice as rice takes longer, the certain way he makes it. He was wasting no movements, it was almost like watching him dance, he probably made this a bunch of times. He hummed a little jaunty tune. He then went on to making the sauce, making Icy's mild batch first before moving on to the spicier.

"Oh...put the warmed up tortillas on a plate if you please,"
    He directed her to where they were kept as he grabbed a bottle of olive oil, sprinkling a bit in the rice and giving it a stir with a wooden spoon. Setting the spoon aside he went back to making his batch of sauce.
    Icy was enchanted by his movements throughout the process, almost forgetting she had put the tortilla on burn... until he reminded her. "Oh! Right!" she exclaimed, derailing that very naughty train of thought that formed in her mind. She whirled around to find the tortilla a little burnt. "Agh!" she said, panicking at the sight of the slightly blackened edges.

Almost without thinking she made snow appear above the stove, smothering the entire thing and then some and sending a few random batch of ingredients flying about... including a convenient bottle of juice which lay nearby. Said juice proceeded to dump its' content onto Icy's mane, making her yelp and take an involuntary step back onto the stove...

...and cause her to tip over the entire batch of snow-covered tortilla over her flank and onto the floor. She froze as she heard the comal and tortilla hit the floor.

Icy wordless stared at the mess she made, her cheeks blushing a furious red. Ohprincessesnowlookwhathaveyoudoneyoujustruinedyou rentiredatedinnernowhe'sgonnahateyouforever

7. - Top - End - #847
    Troll in the Playground

Icy was enchanted by his movements throughout the process, almost forgetting she had put the tortilla on burn... until he reminded her. "Oh! Right!" she exclaimed, derailing that very naughty train of thought that formed in her mind. She whirled around to find the tortilla a little burnt. "Agh!" she said, panicking at the sight of the slightly blackened edges.

-one big accident-

Icy wordless stared at the mess she made, her cheeks blushing a furious red. Ohprincessesnowlookwhathaveyoudoneyoujustruinedyou rentiredatedinnernowhe'sgonnahateyouforever

and there goes the rice too, being on the stove and all too.

Fox was taken aback with surprise as this mini chain of accidents occurred completely derailing the work he was putting into this dinner. What a mess.

"Aaah...no...Miss Icy...why did you do that? If a tortilla burnt, that would have been fine....we throw it away. But most importantly, are you okay Miss Icy? You're not hurt are you?" He asked going over to her to give her a look over. His eyes with a look of worry for the filly.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Ettin in the Playground

and there goes the rice too, being on the stove and all too.

Fox was taken aback with surprise as this mini chain of accidents occurred completely derailing the work he was putting into this dinner. What a mess.

"Aaah...no...Miss Icy...why did you do that? If a tortilla burnt, that would have been fine....we throw it away. But most importantly, are you okay Miss Icy? You're not hurt are you?" He asked going over to her to give her a look over. His eyes with a look of worry for the filly.
    Icy was still frozen with shock as Fox approached her, staring at the mess blankly. Fortunately, his words jolted her addled mind back into reality. "OhmygoshsorryI'msuchaklutzandI'mterriblein-" She stopped to take a breath, before continuing in that same panicky voice. "PleasepleaseIdidn'tmeanit..." Icy's voice trailed off as she saw that look of worry on his face... and completely misintepreted it. "You're mad at me now, aren't you?" she said softly, looking down in shame.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

Icy was still frozen with shock as Fox approached her, staring at the mess blankly. Fortunately, his words jolted her addled mind back into reality. "OhmygoshsorryI'msuchaklutzandI'mterriblein-" She stopped to take a breath, before continuing in that same panicky voice. "PleasepleaseIdidn'tmeanit..." Icy's voice trailed off as she saw that look of worry on his face... and completely misinterpreted it. "You're mad at me now, aren't you?" she said softly, looking down in shame.
    Fox closed his eyes trying to process her rambling before opening them again. "I'm not mad at you Icy, surprised at what just happened most definitely. But not mad at you. Okay, I'm not thrilled at what happened either, but that's not important. Back to what I said though about what is important, are you okay though?"

He put a hoof against her mane and briefly smiled. "Looks like somepony needs to wash their mane again, heh."

10. - Top - End - #850
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox closed his eyes trying to process her rambling before opening them again. "I'm not mad at you Icy, surprised at what just happened most definitely. But not mad at you. Okay, I'm not thrilled at what happened either, but that's not important. Back to what I said though about what is important, are you okay though?"

He put a hoof against her mane and briefly smiled. "Looks like somepony needs to wash their mane again, heh."
    "I... yes... I am fine. Just a little shaken by the sudden-ness of all this," she replied, not looking up. She felt his hoof brush against her now-sticky mane and looked up. His face seemed very close now, their snouts almost touching... his lips... so close... Icy blinked as she fought the sudden surge of desire to just kiss this colt and be done with it.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground

"I... yes... I am fine. Just a little shaken by the sudden-ness of all this," she replied, not looking up. She felt his hoof brush against her now-sticky mane and looked up. His face seemed very close now, their snouts almost touching... his lips... so close... Icy blinked as she fought the sudden surge of desire to just kiss this colt and be done with it.
    Fox took notice of this too finally, his cheeks a little red. His eyes dartin' between her eyes and mouth. Fox, you know better...stop thinkin' about these things.. He discretely coughed covering his mouth with a hoof.

"Um, how about some good ol' fashion sandwiches....I'll make our sandwiches while you go clean yourself up a bit," He turned his head to look at the mess, the snow was melting fast due to the stove having had been on. He would later find out his stove was broken now. His eye twitched at the uncleanliness of this room.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy shook his head. "Wasit herr?" (Translation: Was it her?)

He scanned the river as best as he could with Gear's tail in his mouth and Silverpine holding onto his. They needed to find the filly fast.
    "Unfortunately, I don't think it was. It might have just been some strange ripples, of course, but just dismissing it as that isn't really a good idea."

Night Jewel looked at the rocks around her and got an idea - not the best, but better than nothing. "Does anypony here have a big sack or something? I need something to put stones in."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox took notice of this too finally, his cheeks a little red. His eyes dartin' between her eyes and mouth. Fox, you know better...stop thinkin' about these things.. He discretely coughed covering his mouth with a hoof.

"Um, how about some good ol' fashion sandwiches....I'll make our sandwiches while you go clean yourself up a bit," He turned his head to look at the mess, the snow was melting fast due to the stove having had been on. He would later find out his stove was broken now. His eye twitched at the uncleanliness of this room.
    "Ah yes, sandwiches. Sandwiches are good," Icy stammered, looking away quickly from those deep russet eyes of his... Why was she so attracted to him? "I think... I should stay away from the kitchen for awhile..." she said, finding any excuse to get up. Get away. Something. Clear her head. Yeah, that's it. The icy filly got to her feet and made for the kitchen door.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah yes, sandwiches. Sandwiches are good," Icy stammered, looking away quickly from those deep russet eyes of his... Why was she so attracted to him? "I think... I should stay away from the kitchen for awhile..." she said, finding any excuse to get up. Get away. Something. Clear her head. Yeah, that's it. The icy filly got to her feet and made for the kitchen door.

"Miss Icy...."
    He moved to stop her before she left putting a hoof on her shoulder. When she would stop and turn to look at him as I assume she would do in a standard situation/action like this. He looked at her for a few moments. He looked a bit hesitant. Come on Fox Trot, do it this is one of those moments, just pull her in, take command of her lips, do eeeet.

"Its okay, I want it clear to you that its fine and that I'm not upset,"
    That smile, oh that reassuring smile, he flashed it, he wield it against her.

----

Gear was too busy with a stick in her mouth and trying to keep her head above the water to reply.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-26 at 05:37 PM.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Barbarian in the Playground

Serilus slapped his hoof against his forehead. "The library. Of course, why didn't I think of that earlier." Looking over Akiiki he added "We should get something to eat on the way. I'm fairly hungry myself, so he probably will be too."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki drew some squiggles on the notebook. If Melt or Serilus were zebra, they would be able to read his writing. Akiiki's baby brain forgot how to write in Pony. And his baby muzzle could not speak proper words. Not like it mattered, Akiiki can't chant because of his Vow.

But if anypony could recite what he wrote, they'd be saying the Zebra Enchantment Breaking chant. Too bad they can't.

And Akiiki was too hungry too struggle out any kind of decent communication.
    "WAAAAAH!"
    Serilus trotted over to Akiiki, briefly glancing at the notebook. Unfortunately, Zebra was not one of the languages he spoke, so the writing merely looked like Akiiki had been scribbling on the notebook to him.

Serilus smiled at Akiiki and said "Come on little guy, we're going to go get some food." Serilus scooped Akiiki up with his magic, suprised by how much harder it was to lift him with his weakened magic, and placed him on his back, before trotting down the street.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

"Unfortunately, I don't think it was. It might have just been some strange ripples, of course, but just dismissing it as that isn't really a good idea."

Night Jewel looked at the rocks around her and got an idea - not the best, but better than nothing. "Does anypony here have a big sack or something? I need something to put stones in."
    Sandy motioned as best he could to his pith helmet, which he had left on the riverbank before going into the foal-chain.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

"Miss Icy...."
    He moved to stop her before she left putting a hoof on her shoulder. When she would stop and turn to look at him as I assume she would do in a standard situation/action like this. He looked at her for a few moments. He looked a bit hesitant. Come on Fox Trot, do it this is one of those moments, just pull her in, take command of her lips, do eeeet.

"Its okay, I want it clear to you that its fine and that I'm not upset,"
    That smile, oh that reassuring smile, he flashed it, he wield it against her.
    Oh yes, she did indeed. Her eyes widened as she watched him hesitate, one part of her silently willing him to do the deed, the other part reacting with equal amount of shock and revulsion. Then he flashed that smile. That smile. The one smile that could send mares swooning.

Icy did the next thing that popped into her mind. She went ahead and hugged him.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Serilus trotted over to Akiiki, briefly glancing at the notebook. Unfortunately, Zebra was not one of the languages he spoke, so the writing merely looked like Akiiki had been scribbling on the notebook to him.

Serilus smiled at Akiiki and said "Come on little guy, we're going to go get some food." Serilus scooped Akiiki up with his magic, suprised by how much harder it was to lift him with his weakened magic, and placed him on his back, before trotting down the street.
    Akiiki cooed and babbled babytalk. Then his tummy rumbled and he grumbled. He then turned into a monkey, howled, and drooled while on the pony's back. So much drool. And somehow he had milkbreath.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

Oh yes, she did indeed. Her eyes widened as she watched him hesitate, one part of her silently willing him to do the deed, the other part reacting with equal amount of shock and revulsion. Then he flashed that smile. That smile. The one smile that could send mares swooning.

Icy did the next thing that popped into her mind. She went ahead and hugged him.

"Miss Icy..." He was seemed to always be taken aback when it came to hugs, especially when a situation didn't call for hugs. She felt...so soft...and still sticky, her mane at least. The colt was hesitant at first but soon found himself returning the hug.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy motioned as best he could to his pith helmet, which he had left on the riverbank before going into the foal-chain.
    "I don't know if it will do, but it's worth a try, and this idea is kind of half-baked anyway." Night Jewel picked up the pith helmet and filled it with rocks. Once it was ready, she took it and plunged into the water, where the added weight of the rocks caused her to sink.

21. - Top - End - #861

Akiiki cooed and babbled babytalk. Then his tummy rumbled and he grumbled. He then turned into a monkey, howled, and drooled while on the pony's back. So much drool. And somehow he had milkbreath.
    "Food it is, then!"

Melt followed behind Serilus and the drooling baby monkey Akiiki down the street to what he supposed would be the bar, or at least some place they had suckling food.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Food it is, then!"

Melt followed behind Serilus and the drooling baby monkey Akiiki down the street to what he supposed would be the bar, or at least some place they had suckling food.
    Akiiki giggled and cooed at the mention of food. In monkey form, he picked at Serilus' mane for insects. When none are found, he leaped at Melt to search his hair.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-27 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Stupid Autocorrect
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #863
    Dwarf in the Playground

From the bottom of the river, Night Jewel looked around carefully, trying to get a glimpse of either Moonbeam or whatever else she had seen. As she intended, the weight of the rocks helped keep her from drifting away in the strong currents.

There was no sign of Moonbeam. Either she'd been swept further down the river than expected. or she'd been teleported away, vaporized, or something else that would have caused her to vanish from the river. Given how she'd just frozen while swimming like that for no clear reason, the idea that something had vaporized her actually seemed faintly plausible.

Then Night Jewel's thoughts were interrupted by the need to make her way back to shore. She climbed back out of the water, still not sure about what had happened to her recently-acquired friend.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-08-27 at 05:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Barbarian in the Playground

Serilus trotted down the street with his companions, until they reached the marketplace. Here there were many ponies with stalls selling all kinds of food. After a moment's thought, Serilus bought himself some apples, and levitated one of them over to Melt. As Akiiki was currently in a monkey form, Serilus decided to buy him a banana.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Serilus trotted down the street with his companions, until they reached the marketplace. Here there were many ponies with stalls selling all kinds of food. After a moment's thought, Serilus bought himself some apples, and levitated one of them over to Melt. As Akiiki was currently in a monkey form, Serilus decided to buy him a banana.
    Monkey Akiiki leaped at Serilus and snatched the banana. Hhe quickly smooshed it into his face messily. All dirty, he scampered off into a fabric seller's stand. When he came out the screaming filly's stand, white cloth was wrapped around his flank and back in zebra form. Akiiki stared at the two ponies and clenched his teeth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Moonbeam snapped out of the trance and breathed in incredible amounts of water, immediately choking her. She struggled to get her head above water but every time it broke the surface she didn't even have enough time to gasp before being dragged back under. The lack of oxygen began to make her feel faint. Right before passing out, she saw some strange looking fin. Something was in the water. The thing saved her and deposited her onto the bank in a bush, where everything went dark.
    Heartflight frowned as she saw one of the ponies get swept away into the river. She focused, trying to bring her magic to bear. But struggle as she might, she couldn't generate the power needed to lift the pony out of the water. Out of the corner of her eye, though, she thought she glimpsed something exiting the river into the bushes. She went to investigate it on the off-chance it was the drowning pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #867
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-The River

The xanadu filly choked on some water and raised a hoof up for Sandy and Silverpine to help her pull her back towards the bank. She was unsuccessful in trying to find Moonbeam.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride-The River

The xanadu filly choked on some water and raised a hoof up for Sandy and Silverpine to help her pull her back towards the bank. She was unsuccessful in trying to find Moonbeam.
    Sandy began to pull her back, though Silverpine would probably need to pull him back to shore first.

EDIT:

And then Sandy's narrator remembered that Silverpine's narrator was extended deadtiming for a week, so yeah, let's just assume they all get pulled ashore.

Sandy took a few moments to catch his breath, trying to ignore the growing feeling of panic at Moonbeam's disappearance. He trotted over to the bushes where Heartflight was looking, on the off chance that she may have spotted something.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-27 at 11:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #869

Akiiki giggled and cooed at the mention of food. In monkey form, he picked at Serilus' mane for insects. When none are found, he leaped at Melt to search his hair.
    "He. He, he. Ha, ha. Oh stop that, it tickles!" Melt said, trying to cover his head from the monkey´s search.

"Thank you very much, I was a little peckish too."

30. - Top - End - #870

Monkey Akiiki leaped at Serilus and snatched the banana. Hhe quickly smooshed it into his face messily. All dirty, he scampered off into a fabric seller's stand. When he came out the screaming filly's stand, white cloth was wrapped around his flank and back in zebra form. Akiiki stared at the two ponies and clenched his teeth.
    "Oh. Oh, no. Is he..."