New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXIII: gunbladeface.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Rammus over Lee Sin. What happened to all that last month crying about Lee Sin OP?
    Didn't they nerf him somewhat some patch? Besides, I don't think I've seen a lot of success in recent tournament games with Lee.

As a sidenote, I'm calling it right now that the Rammus is going to be camping top 24/7, ganking Nasus.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sigh, I did full clear Gloem 2 Gloem.
    Why are me so sad? Because its all down to where I place my axes >.>
    If I screw up on a camp, I'll die...
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    Sigh, I did full clear Gloem 2 Gloem.
    Why are me so sad? Because its all down to where I place my axes >.>
    If I screw up on a camp, I'll die...
    Umm. Just making sure, you do know that you can drop the axe on practically top of yourself, so you don't need to move to pick it up, and so negate all need for movement/placement?

4. - Top - End - #1174

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbration View Post
    Umm. Just making sure, you do know that you can drop the axe on practically top of yourself, so you don't need to move to pick it up, and so negate all need for movement/placement?
    YepyepyeP
    I'm talking about aiming the axe to hit multiples, while dropping it on myself for the pickup.
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    YepyepyeP
    I'm talking about aiming the axe to hit multiples, while dropping it on myself for the pickup.
    Right right, just making sure.

On a different note: interesting lanes on CLG. All bets are off.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground

everyone watching the Intel Extreme Masters? it's freaking awesome...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    everyone watching the Intel Extreme Masters? it's freaking awesome...
    Yes. Loving dat Rammus.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

I just had a TT game, hoping for a fast FWOTD that wasn't against bots.
    How wrong I was.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look at the time. 54:05. On Twisted Treeline.

We lost by surrender, just to save time. It was pretty even, both sides just defending, pushing, defending, repeat with inhibs rarely breaking. We were winning early on, but... they defended quite well...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

Oh wow, Saint just got a doublekill 1v4 next to baron.

EDIT: That's Nasus power.
    Last edited by Adumbration; 2011-10-16 at 01:12 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

So what happened? I had to do stuff and only saw the late game of both of those games.

Did the Rammus pick not work? Or what?

@Rammus: How safe is Rammus in the jungle? Amumu's biggest problem is that his early game is terrible and his late game is... good, but reliant on teammates. Rammus is independent early game and has strong ganking potential plus decent DPS/CC late game. Gank a lane, feed a carry, win game. Amumu can't do that nearly as well.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    So what happened? I had to do stuff and only saw the late game of both of those games.

Did the Rammus pick not work? Or what?

@Rammus: How safe is Rammus in the jungle? Amumu's biggest problem is that his early game is terrible and his late game is... good, but reliant on teammates. Rammus is independent early game and has strong ganking potential plus decent DPS/CC late game. Gank a lane, feed a carry, win game. Amumu can't do that nearly as well.
    CLG made a blunder with their lanes: sent Brand/Sona top against Nasus top to shut him down, but the plan failed when Cho died to bot lane twice in a row. CLG had to send a level 4 Cho top against level 6 Nasus, which meant free farm Nasus all game. And that's where it started.

Sypher also had great dragon control - I don't think CLG got even 1, leading to a significant gold advantage.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordShotGun View Post
    Well then I know that this specific employee barely glances over reports unless the majority of people in that game do similar reports and/or that person getting reported has a lot separate reports coming in.
    You seriously ragequit? That's pretty pathetic, whether you rationalize it away or not.

lol @ blaming Elo hell.

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    I wussied out and played lanelaf. I have difficulty keeping up in gold and experience when I'm in the jungle. I find that people underestimate the viking in lane. He's tanky enough and can heal himself enough at level 2 onwards to stay alive solo style, and if he has a laning partner he can put out a shocking amount of pain.

EDIT: I -can- give you a tip about the reds, though: Theoddone recommends arpen reds. He swears by Arpen quints, too, but I think that's overkill. Other than tanks, most champions don't have THAT much armor.
    As Eld pointed out, all champions have innate armor per level and Olaf can stack just enough ArPen to totally ignore it unless they actually build a source of armor. It's honestly pretty crazy. Once Olaf hits the 5/6 item build mark, if their carries built BVeils instead of GAs you will just absolutely melt them.
    Last edited by ex cathedra; 2011-10-16 at 01:33 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aethernox View Post
    You seriously ragequit? That's pretty pathetic, whether you rationalize it away or not.

lol @ blaming Elo hell.
    So I should keep playing a game when AP characters get AD items, and AD manaless characters get mana items?

So I should waste my time in a hopeless game instead of doing something else? Games are for fun. If I am not having fun then I will not play it.

So you never rage quit? Ever. If you don't you probably play with friends. I try to but that is not possible in every game. So no, I don't agree with your idea that it is "pathetic" to rage quit a hopeless game (that was hopeless from the 15 minute point onward).

Why are you being so provocative over this? Insulting me is not what I expected.

Edit: On a different note, I just noticed the Top, and End buttons on everyone's reply boxes
    Last edited by LordShotGun; 2011-10-16 at 02:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

So I should keep playing a game when AP characters get AD items, and AD manaless characters get mana items?

So I should waste my time in a hopeless game instead of doing something else? Games are for fun. If I am not having fun then I will not play it.

So you never rage quit? Ever. If you don't you probably play with friends. I try to but that is not possible in every game. So no, I don't agree with your idea that it is "pathetic" to rage quit a hopeless game.

Why are you being so provocative over this? Insulting me is not what I expected.
    I have never rage quit. I rarely play with friends, maybe once every 20 or so games. I have only queue dodged twice. I find fun even in loss.

Personally I find rage-quitting a bit pathetic, but it mostly depends on how you do it. If you see the game is going south and don't want to play and just quit, whatever. If you make a big show, as tends to be implied by the title rage-quiting yeah that's rather pathetic. They're trying to egg you on and you let them.

Normally when I see crazy like that happen I explain the problem, if the guy comes up in a stupid response I just sell all my items and buy all speed items to zip around on or go Bravery. Those idiots are just trying to mess with you're fun, don't let them. I'd hate to see you actually get penalized (in the admittedly off chance) because you got stuck with *******s.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

So you never rage quit? Ever. If you don't you probably play with friends. I try to but that is not possible in every game. So no, I don't agree with your idea that it is "pathetic" to rage quit a hopeless game (that was hopeless from the 15 minute point onward).

A) I have rage quit games. I did that last month. It was 2AM and I in a really bad mood and we were losing and the entire team blamed me and one of them was really trolling me. I should have ignored them all and just played the game out. But I didn't.

B) I almost always play solo queue. I've played with some pretty big idiots. I once played with an AD karthus (though he was obviously much higher elo than mine. He carried the game. ) I'm pretty sure I've played one of those games with a manaless guy getting a mana item. >_>

C) When that happens, you need to ignore everyone on your team, maybe everyone in the game, and just finish the game. If it happens in champion select, then pick a fun champion, and enjoy the game. My general response to trolls is to counter-troll. Go AD Sona, go AP Gangplank. It could work! If everyone is trolling, see what crazy **** you can pull off, you're gonna lose anyways, you might as well have fun.

Stop Playing League of Legends without a group of 5. RIGHT NOW. Solo queue is not fun. It is a brilliant, magical experience of heartbreak. It is something that will make you laugh (a little), cry (a lot), and rage at idiots all day long. I play solo queue because I manage to do alright. I'm good at this game (... sorta) so I can carry teams. Teams I can't carry I (SHOULD) just shrug and say "too bad."

16. - Top - End - #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I have never rage quit. I rarely play with friends, maybe once every 20 or so games. I have only queue dodged twice. I find fun even in loss.

Personally I find rage-quitting a bit pathetic, but it mostly depends on how you do it. If you see the game is going south and don't want to play and just quit, whatever. If you make a big show, as tends to be implied by the title rage-quiting yeah that's rather pathetic. They're trying to egg you on and you let them.

Normally when I see crazy like that happen I explain the problem, if the guy comes up in a stupid response I just sell all my items and buy all speed items to zip around on or go Bravery. Those idiots are just trying to mess with you're fun, don't let them. I'd hate to see you actually get penalized (in the admittedly off chance) because you got stuck with *******s.
    Hmm, you have a point, but as I said this was the first time I tried to give advice and got totally blown off with two phrases that make me very angry.

So in essence, my first rage quit. However with a crappy computer I cannot run LoL without effecting my CPU performance so if I want to do something else I have to turn it off and not just go AFK.

17. - Top - End - #1187

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    ranked (which you can actually start at level 20)
    That hasn't been true for a very long time.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 2011-10-16 at 02:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    That hasn't been true for a very long time.
    You can duo queue with a thirty, can't you?
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

looks like Fnatic picks this one up easy. Gragas and karthus are going bananas.
    EDIT: Yep, that wasn't even close.
    Last edited by tribble; 2011-10-16 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Herman View Post
    I just found a dead cat in my quern. I guess someone was trying to make cat bread.
    Props go out to kwarkpudding for the awesome avatar!

20. - Top - End - #1190

I think to play ranked at level 20 you have to premade 5s or 3s

21. - Top - End - #1191

The only data I have from when the change went out is here. It just says level 30.

22. - Top - End - #1192

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    Stop Playing League of Legends without a group of 5. RIGHT NOW. Solo queue is not fun. It is a brilliant, magical experience of heartbreak. It is something that will make you laugh (a little), cry (a lot), and rage at idiots all day long. I play solo queue because I manage to do alright. I'm good at this game (... sorta) so I can carry teams. Teams I can't carry I (SHOULD) just shrug and say "too bad."
    I want to play pre-made teams of 5 but it seems like everyone on the giant's mumble

A) Already has a team made

B) Doesn't want to play with a level 17 (not that I blame them)

C) Doesn't want to play LoL right now

I would like to play with people I know/can talk to but being new to the game makes it harder to do so since riot had a scaling power system with the masteries and runes.

23. - Top - End - #1193

Often you can wait for a game to be over and then jump in (not always, granted). You'll usually have 1-2 in a group not want to play the next one, and you may be able to sneak in.

Also, everyone was fine with playing with a level 20 that had 14 wins, so I don't think your level is an issue.

EDIT: Level 17 is also a slightly troublesome spot because nobody has a smurf that high a level :P

EDIT2: Oh, as for not wanting to play LoL right now, I am almost always guilty of that, so yeah.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 2011-10-16 at 03:23 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1194

Hello, Nidalee main with Lux, Fid and Sona as sides.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I'm curious, what happens when Nasus Q's when he has a Tiamat?
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

26. - Top - End - #1196

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=202258

Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
    Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.

The damage splashes on his Q but doesn't give him multiple stacks for kills.
    Last edited by efdf; 2011-10-16 at 03:43 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by efdf View Post
    The damage splashes on his Q but doesn't give him multiple stacks for kills.
    Does that make Nasus someone on whom Tiamat is actually good?

THIS NEEDS TESTING.

When in a build would be best? Right after sheen and boots?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #1198

Quote Originally Posted by efdf View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=202258

Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
    Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.
    Ah, I did not know this.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Does that make Nasus someone on whom Tiamat is actually good?

THIS NEEDS TESTING.

When in a build would be best? Right after sheen and boots?
    Tiamat Nocturne is way better.

30. - Top - End - #1200

I dunno, killing an entire minion wave in one smack of your stick is oddly satisfying.