New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIV: There is Pony of it, no exceptions!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I got the best Secret Santa present ever! Thanks, Braz!
    ^^ you are very welcome! Now to share with the rest of the thread:

Bloo's Secret Santa Present
    Spoiler
    Show

"Now, remember: stay off of that leg as much as possible and deep it dry. Okay?"
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-12-26 at 06:35 AM.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

2. - Top - End - #872
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Oh, you say that now but just wait. The corruption is slow, you may not even realize it's happening, but one day you'll go to say "everyone" to a friend and realize that you want to say "everypony". It's only a matter of time now.
    Looking back at my transformation process so far, I'm willing to believe this.

And welcome to the thread, Colonel!

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

Done, and still technically Christmas! Man, ballpoint is not the medium for me...

As part of Ponythread Secret Santa I
    I give you all (and somepony particular gets extra emphasis of course!)

A Pony's Tale
    Or 'Finsing What's Right Under Your Nose

Spoiler
    Show
    There once was a forum, and in it a thread, where ponies would play and friendships were made. And in that thread in that playground, a pirate declared that Secret Santa time had come, because why not? Friends got stuff for Friends, that's what friends do.

But there was one pony who didn't quite know what to get for his friend, or what to do. Certainly he couldn't just conjure up pleasant images! Why, he did that for everypony, that wasn't special at all.

So our wizard pony pondered on what to do.
    "aha! Says he. "Aha! I will give him a gift, of course! That is what gift given is about." so he went to find a suitable gift.

Just one trouble really... He couldn't think of what to give! He checked his stash, but that was only money. Nopony gives money in a secret Santa! So he looked around some more. First, he checked his dark chest of wonders, but all he found were bits of junk, trinkets, and an opera singer.

"that won't do at all!" thought he. So he kept going, and kept looking, farther and farther abroad. The pony searched high, and he searched low. He searched low and high, high and low! But nothing!

"I shall never find a gift!" he lamented.

But generosity is it's own reward, so still he looked. Spying a glimmer in the Western Sea, he dove from his ship, Seeking treasure valuable enough to give. But even the sea holds only so many bounties, and not a Speck was found.

Searching still further, he crawled his way to the electronics room. The cabinets an files were all useless, and he couldn't even find anything under the computer desk except a wee filly. Cute, but not the kind of gift he give could his secret Santa designee.

"That's a lovely hat" he remarked. "thanks! Bwaybun gave it to me. One day we'we gonna get mewwied~" she replied.*"Would you happen to know where I could find a gift, Wee Filly? It's rather urgent." he asked. "Awl of mai fwends get stuff fwom Equestwia Day-wee," she said.*So off he went!

Equestria Daily was a big blog. He search everywhere, even the search bar! But that wasn't enough, so he looked even harder.

He looked in the blog throne room...

And he looked in the blog dungeons...

"it's a good thing I kept this key I found," he thought, as he unlocked the manacles. No fur lining, not even a spot of leather padding! How rude. So, of he strode, but this had given him an idea... He was goin to check the IRC!

In the IRC he met some colorful ponies, but didn't quite find a gift (though the dancing compsagnathus was pretty slick).

Desperation began to set in! He even checked the afterdark...

But nothing. So up, up to the surface he came. He was feeling pretty miserable, let me tell you! But this gave him an idea. Sure, he was empty-hooved.

But so much the better, because this hug's for you!

Happy Hearth's Warming, Kyouhen.
    That... is epic. You truly are an excellent artist and storyteller.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground

Done, and still technically Christmas! Man, ballpoint is not the medium for me...

A Pony's Tale

Spoiler
    Show
    There once was a forum, and in it a thread, where ponies would play and friendships were made. And in that thread in that playground, a pirate declared that Secret Santa time had come, because why not? Friends got stuff for Friends, that's what friends do.

But there was one pony who didn't quite know what to get for his friend, or what to do. Certainly he couldn't just conjure up pleasant images! Why, he did that for everypony, that wasn't special at all.

"aha! Says he. "Aha! I will give him a gift, of course! That is what gift given is about." so he went to find a suitable gift.

Just one trouble really... He couldn't think of what to give! He checked his stash, but that was only money. Nopony gives money in a secret Santa! So he looked around some more. First, he checked his dark chest of wonders, but all he found were bits of junk, trinkets, and an opera singer.

"that won't do at all!" thought he. So he kept going, and kept looking, farther and farther abroad. The pony searched high, and he searched low. He searched low and high, high and low! But nothing!

But generosity is it's own reward, so still he looked. Spying a glimmer in the Western Sea, he dove from his ship, Seeking treasure valuable enough to give. But even the sea holds only so many bounties, and not a Speck was found.

Searching still further, he crawled his way to the electronics room. The cabinets an files were all useless, and he couldn't even find anything under the computer desk except a wee filly. Cute, but not the kind of gift he give could his secret Santa designee.

"That's a lovely hat" he remarked. "thanks! Bwaybun gave it to me. One day we'we gonna get mewwied~" she replied.*"Would you happen to know where I could find a gift, Wee Filly? It's rather urgent." he asked. "Awl of mai fwends get stuff fwom Equestwia Day-wee," she said.*So off he went!

Equestria Daily was a big blog. He search everywhere, even the search bar! But that wasn't enough, so he looked even harder.

"it's a good thing I kept this key I found," he thought, as he unlocked the manacles. No fur lining, not even a spot of leather padding! How rude. So, of he strode, but this had given him an idea... He was goin to check the IRC!

In the IRC he met some colorful ponies, but didn't quite find a gift (though the dancing compsagnathus was pretty slick).

But nothing. So up, up to the surface he came. He was feeling pretty miserable, let me tell you! But this gave him an idea. Sure, he was empty-hooved.

Oh holy cow SiuiS this is awesome! I am now wondering who the two in the after dark are.

...I didn't participate. ;_;
    Does that I mean I why won't get a gift? /Greed

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Oh, you say that now but just wait. The corruption is slow, you may not even realize it's happening, but one day you'll go to say "everyone" to a friend and realize that you want to say "everypony". It's only a matter of time now.
    I actually didn't catch myself today and did this, however nopony noticed.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

I'm back and caught up... as much as I can be without spending all day reading old posts.

A belated happy Hearth's Warming to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    There are things under this spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Deadly: You seem like a cool dude, and you should hit up the IRC sometime so I can get to know you better! I remember you saying something about being uncomfortable with text appearing on your screen without your control; maybe we could set up some sorta system that whenever you join, everyone stops typing until you give 'em permission? 'Twould be like a game of red light greenlight!
    I'm not sure that'd be all that fun, I'd probably feel like a dead weight to everypony and stress even more knowing that people are waiting for me, and because of me

I'm on AIM/MSN occasionally, though admittedly it's kinda rare lately.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

A Pony's Tale

Spoiler
    Show

...............Most impressive.

*Silently hands over an E-cookie*
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

8. - Top - End - #878
    Orc in the Playground

A Pony's Tale
    Spoiler
    Show
    -unwilling snip-

... SiuiS? Have I mentioned that you are probably best pony? Probably, but after this, there is no doubt. You are the best pony.
    Excellent Ponsoon avatar by Akrim.elf!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red XIV View Post
    Everybody outsmarts Nale. Including Nale.
    I will be unable to post for an undetermined amount of time due to medical problems and family problems. Just a notice.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobJoe View Post
    ... SiuiS? Have I mentioned that you are probably best pony? Probably, but after this, there is no doubt. You are the best pony.
    To be fair, few could go against the awsomness of that, so lets go out on a limb and make it the title of the next thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

10. - Top - End - #880

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    To be fair, few could go against the awsomness of that, so lets go out on a limb and make it the title of the next thread.
    "SiuiS is Best Pony"? I LIKE IT!
    I love my filly~

11. - Top - End - #881
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobJoe View Post
    You probably have at some point. SiuiS has proven his awesomeness on several occasions now.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am not sure if it can even match the awesomeness of SiuiS, but here, have a giant pony robot.

Spoiler
    Show

(on DA here)
    Among other things, it's probably the only pony-related thing that can safely attempt to hug Aotrs Commander.

It took way longer than it probably should have to draw, but at least I finished it. Most projects of mine don't fare so well..
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground

So, on a whim, I drew Zecora and Berry Punch as the Demoman from TF2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't tell, but Zecora's quote is "I'm going to turn you/ into thin glue." but it got cropped off somehow when I scanned it.
    Other quotes I was considering for the Demomare(s)
    "A lotta good your Wonderbolt trainin ' did ya!"
    "I got two tickets to the Wonderbolt show, and I'm not giving them to you. I'm going with YOUR tickets!"

"Beware! Beware I am your worse nightmare!"

"heads heads heeeeeaaaaads HEADS."
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Troll in the Playground

A Pony's Tale

Spoiler
    Show

Yay! SiuiS comic! Now to figure out how to trick him into making more...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    ^^ you are very welcome! Now to share with the rest of the thread:

Bloo's Secret Santa Present
    Spoiler
    Show

"Now, remember: stay off of that leg as much as possible and deep it dry. Okay?"
    Oooh! A very excellent secret santa present! Kindaspider is best spider!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I'm back and caught up... as much as I can be without spending all day reading old posts.

A belated happy Hearth's Warming to you all!
    Good to see you around again Deadly! Hope you had a nice holiday season!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    I am not sure if it can even match the awesomeness of SiuiS, but here, have a giant pony robot.

Spoiler
    Show

(on DA here)
    Among other things, it's probably the only pony-related thing that can safely attempt to hug Aotrs Commander.

It took way longer than it probably should have to draw, but at least I finished it. Most projects of mine don't fare so well..
    I think it turned out really nicely...and I'm a sucker for giant robots - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    So, on a whim, I drew Zecora and Berry Punch as the Demoman from TF2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't tell, but Zecora's quote is "I'm going to turn you/ into thin glue." but it got cropped off somehow when I scanned it.
    Other quotes I was considering for the Demomare(s)
    "A lotta good your Wonderbolt trainin ' did ya!"
    "I got two tickets to the Wonderbolt show, and I'm not giving them to you. I'm going with YOUR tickets!"

"Beware! Beware I am your worse nightmare!"

"heads heads heeeeeaaaaads HEADS."
    Even more pony drawings o.O
    This has been a good Christmas indeed!

P.S. You should totally draw some more for the pony drawthread, Geno
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

15. - Top - End - #885
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Yay! SiuiS comic! Now to figure out how to trick him into making more...
    That's really, really easy. Watch:

Hey! SiuiS! That story comic was great, and you should do more things like it.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

(on DA here)

To be fair, Spike probably has a massive spell resistance, considering his owner/mother figure is a superpowerful magic user.

And if ponytars count, I am somewhat undead. Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

17. - Top - End - #887
    Titan in the Playground

Heh, okay, gotta post this: the Twelve Days of Christmas, with Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

18. - Top - End - #888
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Zevox
    So much... Yay~

19. - Top - End - #889
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey all, back with more fictiony-stuff for you clever ponies to look over - this time, the prologue for that story I keep blathering on about.

Please, have at it! Spelling, grammar, content, layout, premise, the works; if I don't know what's broken, I can't fix it.

[Fan Fic] One Kind Soul - Prologue

Formerly Seft Sirag, now an an unusual desert.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Guys. Guys.

Phoe gave me a Christmas present.

Heroics Fanart.

AWESOME HEROICS FANART

Spoiler
    Show
    ohmigosh that is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...I'm a barbarian.

IN THE PLAYGROUND.

YEEEEEESSSSSS!
    The first rule of playground titles is don't talk about playground titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Eh, it's better then Spike x Rarity.
    That's just SILLY. The shippers have to learn where to stop.

That kid is so petulant I would love a Lyra for Christmas! (so long as I got a Bon-Bon on my immediate birthday) ;(
    (Gives a parcel)
    (Parcel is labelled To Braz and SiuiS)
    (Parcel contains one (1) Lixie)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Idea: Spike has been magically-hand-wavey split into himself and RD Spike. Coincidence keeps drawing them together, and when it seems like they're destined to be together...

...it all turns out to be a clever and over-elaborate plot by VillainSpike, who also was created from the magical split. Maybe he wants to capture the other Spikes so he can be the only Spike? Maybe he's just evil? I don't know, he's got a top hat and cape! What more do you want?
    Maybe he ships them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYPONY!
    And now you're one of us...
    FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Artevoi View Post
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Point of fact, yes. Those things have every place in a pony fanfic. In an episode? Absolutely not. But fanfiction exists to push the boundaries of a franchise beyond where it could otherwise go. Violence, blood, and drawn out military conflict happen to be the bread and butter of a large portion of the brony community, and so they make frequent appearances in brony literary works.

Shipping is likewise just as off-limits to the show but well within acceptable boundaries for stories - and it's worth noting that for a lot of grimdark fans, this is the tag that is reviled and seen as creepy and wrong with 'no place in this fandom'. So, your mileage will vary depending on your sensibilities. But at no point is any avenue of creativity ever shut off from a fanbase.

To insinuate otherwise is... wrong. Try not to confuse personal tastes for standards of quality.
    I need to look up to Phoe for more than fic writing. She put that wonderfully.

A Pony's Tale

Spoiler
    Show

Oh god.
    That is awesome.
    And fillyfaith is adorable.
    I'd send you a 'gift' myself but well I'm kinda trapped in a box, if you get my drift.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Bugbear in the Playground

Phoe, Thanqol, SiuiS, Brazen, Sean, Geno, Zevox...
    "There are so many Best Ponies!"
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

22. - Top - End - #892
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    If you have anymore of those I will be happy as its current curator to add them to the ponymote post.
    Actually, I just took a look at the ponymote post and don't think I saw the Pinkie'd ponymote there. How is everyone tracking that one?

Either way here's the other ones I've made:

-Awesomeness-
    I am several degrees of impress and pleased. *Hugs*

Though I can't help but wonder why you had an opera singer in your chest. Or what you expected to find under Phoe's plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I actually didn't catch myself today and did this, however nopony noticed.
    I actually keep catching myself doing this. Mostly online though, I seem to be pretty good at keeping my internet existence separate from my online one. Though that seems to be failing when my new roommate's obsessed with Reddit and we've started dragging memes into our daily conversations. >_>

Spoiler
    Show

(on DA here)

Oh ye gods she's got twin-linked party cannons!

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Zevox
    I lol'd at the last part. Brilliant!

And since everyone else is sharing what they gave as secret Santas, here's what I made for the thread's favourite lawyer pony.
    Spoiler
    Show

I have entirely too much fun making vector art. I've really got to find a way to do it faster so I can get back to it without burning entire days. >_>

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

Rewatched Hearth's Warming Eve, and I just had a strange thought:
    Spike says during his narration, "to figure out a way to cope with the blizzard. Each tribe sent their leaders."
    Then shortly afterwards he says:
    "Daughter of the unicorn king, Princess Platinum. "
    Wouldn't the king be their leader?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Rewatched Hearth's Warming Eve, and I just had a strange thought:
    Spike says during his narration, "to figure out a way to cope with the blizzard. Each tribe sent their leaders."
    Then shortly afterwards he says:
    "Daughter of the unicorn king, Princess Platinum. "
    Wouldn't the king be their leader?
    The king could be dead, or maybe just too old and/or sick to attend the summit.

25. - Top - End - #895

You ponies sure do move through threads fast. I feel like starting to post in these kind of threads, but you move so fast I feel I wouldn't be able to keep up or would spend all my time reading them. Hmmm, the second one actually isn't too bad.

26. - Top - End - #896

OH GOD!!
    OH GOD GUYS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

I AM SO DISSAPOINT!
    I love my filly~

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ettin in the Playground

OH GOD!!
    Spoiler
    Show

I AM SO DISSAPOINT!
    Is that....thing...on it's face a mouth or a nose?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

OH GOD!!
    Spoiler
    Show

I AM SO DISSAPOINT!
    Hmmm... They're getting closer with those...

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    That's really, really easy. Watch:

Hey! SiuiS! That story comic was great, and you should do more things like it.
    Huh. The direct approach...very well...

Attention SiuiS! I'm with the blogprincess on this - your comic was excellent and you should make more of them! Also you should feel excellent!

And since everyone else is sharing what they gave as secret Santas, here's what I made for the thread's favourite lawyer pony.
    Spoiler
    Show

I have entirely too much fun making vector art. I've really got to find a way to do it faster so I can get back to it without burning entire days. >_>
    This is marvelous! Bravo!

Hmmm... They're getting closer with those...
    Clearly Hasbro's marketing department subscribes to the method of successive approximations...

Anyway, here's a little picture I drew, because I decided that Pipsqueak is too adorable not to post:
    Spoiler
    Show

EDIT: FYI, Pip's proportions are drastically different from a lot of other ponies, even some of the foals.
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-12-26 at 10:16 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

30. - Top - End - #900
    Dwarf in the Playground

OH GOD!!
    Spoiler
    Show

I AM SO DISSAPOINT!
    Dat squishy face.