New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Equine and the Restless-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ah must obey."
    She complied with a playful "" face.

"Mmmm, why thank you for that freely given smooch,"
    He chuckled. "So, what do you want to do now? I think its safe to stay we're done with dinner."

"As you wish." Heavy pulled out a string of lilies tied into a vine. The flowers were then massaged into each of Aubade's hooves. He was sure to not go higher than halfway between ankle and elbow but he was sure to watch her reactions. "All done madam."
    She found it feeling nice, it showed up as a small smile on her face. "Mmm, thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's horn lit up as he started magically probing the ceiling. "Alright, Cap'n. Everypony should stand back now; don't want t'hit nopony." One by one, he brought down the metal tiles that made up their ceiling, broke off the chunks of sand he'd fastened to them from repairs past, and added it to a growing pile of sand. When he'd gathered enough, he set the tiles aside and went to work on the lock, carefully pouring the sand in, magically feeling for the lock's shape, and sending pulses of magic into the mix to give it form.

After a good five-ten minutes of tinkering, he'd have a workable key. Of course, assuming nothing happens in that time.
    Well, at least from Benson's end there weren't any notable incidents. "How's it coming along Sandy?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale purred and rubbed up against him, turning her pheromones back up. Perhaps now we can get back to our... private business, sir? She whispered tantalizingly into his ear.
    Mmmm, dem pheromones. Balboa felt his body react in desire for Hay Bale. He grunted a little. "Its...such a lovely.....though...but...prisoner.....mMmm.....go t to do something about a fool who tried to kill me."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze has a blank look on his face before he goes:
    "That...was...AWESOME!"
    He hugs Hover!

---

Aero
    Well, Aero stops!
    And then looks a bit nervous from her reaction.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #273

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Well, Aero stops!
    And then looks a bit nervous from her reaction.
    She still sits there with the VERY surprised expression of
    "....That....T-that was-"
    And then she kisses him
    And the two below don't notice cuz they're still watching what's left of the movie
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-27 at 05:22 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274

Aero
    He smiled and kissed her back.
    Today was turning out surprisingly okay.
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #275

Aero
    He smiled and kissed her back.
    Today was turning out surprisingly okay.
    It would last until the movie is about to finish, unless Aero interrupts.
    In the case he doesn't, Mile destroys his own fort with a jump, with both forehooves up, yelling "AWESOME!", then leaps on top of his brother's fort, not noticing his sister yet
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-27 at 05:53 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    Blaze has a blank look on his face before he goes:
    "That...was...AWESOME!"
    He hugs Hover!
    You are too happy about this. And I am all sweaty. mopes Hover. She blows a lock of hair up to the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmmm, why thank you for that freely given smooch,"
    He chuckled. "So, what do you want to do now? I think its safe to stay we're done with dinner."
    The kelpie did not want to interrupt her friend's gift. "Let's give Awbade a chance to return. More kissing, silly colt?"

She found it feeling nice, it showed up as a small smile on her face. "Mmm, thank you."
    The stallion closed then reopened the bbriefcase. If by magic, every item sans the massage table began to suck itself back into the pocket dimension within. Heavy offered Aubade a hoof to get off his table. "So tommorow then."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Mmmm, dem pheromones. Balboa felt his body react in desire for Hay Bale. He grunted a little. "Its...such a lovely.....though...but...prisoner.....mMmm.....go t to do something about a fool who tried to kill me."
    She half-pouted. Aww... you can let him stew for a while, can't you?
    Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #278

Blaze
    Blaze looked himself over.
    "Yeah...we should probably go take showers." =S
    Lest anypony find out what they did!
    Like Gearstride!
    Especially Gearstride

---

Aero
    Aero breaks the kiss after Mile's latest outburst, removing his leg from around Aisis as well.
    Aero laughed.
    "Was it a good as the first time seeing it, Mile?"
    He looked at Aisis with a warm smile.
    "What did you think of it, Aisis?"
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #279
    Firbolg in the Playground

Meanwhile somepony down the line decided it would be a good idea to to fetch one Miss Amended Clause. As if the day hadn't been odd enough, somepony is saying something about needing her talents.

And in a potentially unfortunate turn that doesn't mean lawsuits.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #280

Aero
    Aero breaks the kiss after Mile's latest outburst, removing his leg from around Aisis as well.
    Aero laughed.
    "Was it a good as the first time seeing it, Mile?"
    He looked at Aisis with a warm smile.
    "What did you think of it, Aisis?"
    He was still standing on top of his bro's collapsed pillow ceiling.... And his brother below all the pillows
    "yeah! it didn't change! it was still REALLY COOL!"
    "Augh, get off me!"
    Aisis just had a small adorkable smile
    "It was great! "
    He could notice that she was still a bit awkward/cuddly/blushy from the event
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-27 at 09:51 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie did not want to interrupt her friend's gift. "Let's give Awbade a chance to return. More kissing, silly colt?"

"Well, there is a backyard we can sneak off to,"
    He gestured to the patio kitchen door to outside. "But I like kisses too." He wrinkled his nose and smiled, and puckered his lips to smooch her on the cheek.

The stallion closed then reopened the briefcase. If by magic, every item sans the massage table began to suck itself back into the pocket dimension within. Heavy offered Aubade a hoof to get off his table. "So tomorrow then."
    Aubade felt that a part of his pampering package was not completed according to what the package entailed, but she figured it was for the best. She took his hoof and off the table. "Yes, tomorrow, if my day allows for it."

"I could but....."
    He bit down on his bottom lip finding himself filled with more lust than usual. "......oh screw it...Astrid can take care of it."

Meanwhile inside the manor

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Meanwhile somepony down the line decided it would be a good idea to to fetch one Miss Amended Clause. As if the day hadn't been odd enough, somepony is saying something about needing her talents.

And in a potentially unfortunate turn that doesn't mean lawsuits.
    "Good, you're here, needless to say, I'm sure you got the details on what happened," Astrid inwardly sighed, this was like the third attempt on Balboa's life in the past two months.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-27 at 11:16 PM.

12. - Top - End - #282

Meanwhile inside the manor

"Good, you're here, needless to say, I'm sure you got the details on what happened," Astrid inwardly sighed, this was like the third attempt on Balboa's life in the past two months.
    Ammy of course had incomplete details from being summoned by somepony who just was concerned with getting her to the scene. Of course the boss immediately runs off with his new acquisition though.

"Is there anything in the paperwork department that needs handled or is someone just assuming they need me to ask the questions?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

Ammy of course had incomplete details from being summoned by somepony who just was concerned with getting her to the scene. Of course the boss immediately runs off with his new acquisition though.

"Is there anything in the paperwork department that needs handled or is someone just assuming they need me to ask the questions?"
    "More on the paperwork side......with those wounds he received....he's likely to die, and it just wouldn't look good for it to spread that there was a death, of a pony known by several staff, regardless it was his own damn fault, died on the premises."

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

"I could but....."
    He bit down on his bottom finding himself filled with more lust than usual. "......oh screw it...Astrid can take care of it."
    She smiled and kissed him. Let's go then big boy...

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

She smiled and kissed him. Let's go then big boy...

"Let's...." He lustfully growled and squeezed her flank. "Come now, to the bedroom.....before Miss Astrid sees me and tries to get me to deal with the current issue!"

16. - Top - End - #286

"More on the paperwork side......with those wounds he received....he's likely to die, and it just wouldn't look good for it to spread that there was a death, of a pony known by several staff, regardless it was his own damn fault, died on the premises."
    "So where you think," Ammy starts in, "Forfeit any damages from the estate by not seeking them, some surgical NDAs..."

The mare takes a moment to think. "This is more your area but is there any sort of good brain sickness that the pony in question could fight bravely against then 'die in treatment' In a few days"
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

"Let's...." He lustfully growled and squeezed her flank. "Come now, to the bedroom.....before Miss Astrid sees me and tries to get me to deal with the current issue!"
    This is probably a good point to mention that pheromones won't do anything to Balboa that can't be done with a shot of tequila, make up, and/or three month's celibacy. IE, he's still in control of himself. Just very, VERY lusty.

Hay Bale and Balboa went into the manor and snuck their way back to Balboa's bedroom.

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

"So where you think," Ammy starts in, "Forfeit any damages from the estate by not seeking them, some surgical NDAs..."

The mare takes a moment to think. "This is more your area but is there any sort of good brain sickness that the pony in question could fight bravely against then 'die in treatment' In a few days"
    "Well, realistically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised if he wound up with a cerebral contusion, but if you mean to falsify 'pre existing conditions' I'm not sure which one we can get away with."

This is probably a good point to mention that pheromones won't do anything to Balboa that can't be done with a shot of tequila, make up, and/or three month's celibacy. IE, he's still in control of himself. Just very, VERY lusty.

Hay Bale and Balboa went into the manor and snuck their way back to Balboa's bedroom.
    Benson already noted ze first time it was mentioned, it just doesn't take much to get Balboa over the edge 'lustful' as he comes read-made lusty and gives into it easily. Well minus certain circumstances, like he's too tired, and some that haven't come up yet.

"Mmmm.....Miss Hay Bale....do you have a way to keep your sunglasses on properly? I do consider myself adventurous, but not that adventurous."
    He said as he walked over to his drawer.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, realistically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised if he wound up with a cerebral contusion, but if you mean to falsify 'pre existing conditions' I'm not sure which one we can get away with."

Benson already noted ze first time it was mentioned, it just doesn't take much to get Balboa over the edge 'lustful' as he comes read-made lusty and gives into it easily. Well minus certain circumstances, like he's too tired, and some that haven't come up yet.

"Mmmm.....Miss Hay Bale....do you have a way to keep your sunglasses on properly? I do consider myself adventurous, but not that adventurous."
    He said as he walked over to his drawer.
    Yes. But I don't think you want to know what it is, and it won't matter unless you're into knifeplay. In which case I'm going to start running and never look back. She teased, patting his bed next to her. You don't have to worry about it in any case. The glasses keep ALL of my emotions in check - losing them during sex would just drive me mad with lust instead of annoyance or rage.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

Yes. But I don't think you want to know what it is, and it won't matter unless you're into knifeplay. In which case I'm going to start running and never look back. She teased, patting his bed next to her. You don't have to worry about it in any case. The glasses keep ALL of my emotions in check - losing them during sex would just drive me mad with lust instead of annoyance or rage.

"Hahah..MmmMmm....well, its good to know how you behave when you don't have your sun glasses on, sorta...I did recall you have an amnesiac moment earlier after your beat down on our would be assassin,"
    He smirked and prepped himself. He then walked over to his bed and laid next to her and moved to tilt down her sunglasses to see her eyes and playfully smirked. "Anyways, I'm not into naughty knifeplay, its too cliche and not the good kind either."

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahah..MmmMmm....well, its good to know how you behave when you don't have your sun glasses on, sorta...I did recall you have an amnesiac moment earlier after your beat down on our would be assassin,"
    He smirked and prepped himself. He then walked over to his bed and laid next to her and moved to tilt down her sunglasses to see her eyes and playfully smirked. "Anyways, I'm not into naughty knifeplay, its too cliche and not the good kind either."
    She wrapped her forelegs around his neck, whispering huskily. Such a handsome stallion... She pressed her lips against his, doing that taste roulette thing we're probably familiar enough with by now.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

She wrapped her forelegs around his neck, whispering huskily. Such a handsome stallion... She pressed her lips against his, doing that taste roulette thing we're probably familiar enough with by now.
    He simply smirked and returned the lustful kiss and let himself have fun with testing the mattress with his new and hot conquest as that black curtain fell.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-28 at 02:03 AM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, at least from Benson's end there weren't any notable incidents. "How's it coming along Sandy?"
    "Speaking of, do we have a plan of action, or should we prep the bum rush?"

"Either one totally works for us."

"We literally have black belts in Bumrushology."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

"It's comin', Cap'n. Ya'll might want t'get ready for whatever's waitin' for us." he said with a nod to Daniel and Taylor. "Bum rushin' or otherwise."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    Blaze looked himself over.
    "Yeah...we should probably go take showers." =S
    Lest anypony find out what they did!
    Like Gearstride!
    Especially Gearstride
    The pegasus mare tickles the stallion's barrel and licks him. "Sounds like sound logic. Wonder how it will fail." She slides out of the bed to attempt to sneak away.

"Well, there is a backyard we can sneak off to,"
    He gestured to the patio kitchen door to outside. "But I like kisses too." He wrinkled his nose and smiled, and puckered his lips to smooch her on the cheek.

Lochbed recoiled and darted outside into the back. "No, ye must catch me previous to kissing me. Hehe."

Aubade felt that a part of his pampering package was not completed according to what the package entailed, but she figured it was for the best. She took his hoof and off the table. "Yes, tomorrow, if my day allows for it."
    He was tempted to kiss the hoof and it was held in as he spoke and thought. "Excellent, til then." His gaze locked onto her eyes again and a smile not larger than a smirk crept up. Possibly because of what he knew is up stairs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"He ain't much of a real threat, but ah, free to be on your guard,"
    Gear answered and waited fer Sandy to finish with his little thing thar'.

Lochbed recoiled and darted outside into the back. "No, ye must catch me previous to kissing me. Hehe."

"Very well then,"
    He declared and happily chased after her albeit slowly given his hind leg. He found himself laughing in good cheer, right now it felt like he could be silly carefree.

He was tempted to kiss the hoof and it was held in as he spoke and thought. "Excellent, til then." His gaze locked onto her eyes again and a smile not larger than a smirk crept up. Possibly because of what he knew is up stairs.

She rolled her eyes in good humor at his not as subtle as he may think flirting. She smiled and gently nodded her head. "You have yourself a good day Mister Heavy Ale."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Very well then,"
    He declared and happily chased after her albeit slowly given his hind leg. He found himself laughing in good cheer, right now it felt like he could be silly carefree.
    Lochbed skipped out Pew style even though she is the on being chased. But that is just Lochbed being Lochbed.

She turns around and spots a dark figure crawling around up at the window of the room Aubade uses. It slammed the window close and starts flying away. "Oooh. A flying monkey!"

She rolled her eyes in good humor at his not as subtle as he may think flirting. She smiled and gently nodded her head. "You have yourself a good day Mister Heavy Ale."
    "You too, madam" Heavy releases the filly hoof and headed out the door.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #298

Blaze
    Blaze just goes straight to the showers.
    He really does need one.

---

Aero
    Aero looked out the window.
    Seeing that it was still pretty light out he glanced at Luka and Mile.
    And then tried to hold Aisis' hoof.
    "Hey Mile, Luka. I remember seeing an arcade around here. You wanna go check it out? I'll give you money."
    He's trying to get some alone time with Aisis again >.>
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed skipped out Pew style even though she is the on being chased. But that is just Lochbed being Lochbed.

She turns around and spots a dark figure crawling around up at the window of the room Aubade uses. It slammed the window close and starts flying away. "Oooh. A flying monkey!"

"A flying monkey? What? Where?"
    Ember asked as he hobbled to a halt and looked around.

"You too, madam" Heavy releases the filly hoof and headed out the door.
    She shut the door behind him and shook her head. She didn't know what to think of this little encounter, well except that her hooves felt really good. But that whole thing with Heavy Ale, now she had this too to dwell on in the back of her mind, the other thing being that whole thing with Lord Grills and his heir shenanigans. She needed to clean, clear her mind, later...deal with it later.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    Blaze just goes straight to the showers.
    He really does need one.
    Hover instead heads to her room. She needed her black bathrobe and towel along with her coat care products. Even though if anypony caught her, she would oblivious look like she had a wild night, her flutter is slow as she flies slow.

"A flying monkey? What? Where?"
    Ember asked as he hobbled to a halt and looked around.
    Lochbed pointed to the dark image shrieking clumsily in the night's sky. "There by the window. See it flies away as we speak."

She shut the door behind him and shook her head. She didn't know what to think of this little encounter, well except that her hooves felt really good. But that whole thing with Heavy Ale, now she had this too to dwell on in the back of her mind, the other thing being that whole thing with Lord Grills and his heir shenanigans. She needed to clean, clear her mind, later...deal with it later.
    If she went upstairs or even past the stairs, she would notice a light scent of flowers and herbs. A relaxing fragrance that soothes the body just by a passing whiff. It was narcotic and brought haze to the eyes for just a moment.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater