New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLIX: I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    MLP: Better than terrorism (as I suggested early in the thread, and only because I'm slow to find stuff)
    Probably safer to keep things like that out of the thread title imo

My Little Pony L: Canon vs Cannon.

Unless someone can do a something interesting given that this is thread fifty. Half a century of ponythreads?

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    MLP: Better than terrorism (as I suggested early in the thread, and only because I'm slow to find stuff)
    Third.

Nothing will beat FunnyJunk, which I think is the biggest one. MMOC's has been steady lately. We're well over 500,000 posts, which we reached a few months ago.
    What is the number of posts compared to the number of posters?
    Quick an dirty, we are at 3,750 posts per consistent, dedicated poster, plus a specifically GitP pony Skype, tumblr and four channels in IRC. We are doing great because we bleed off te excess and still maintain a steady clip.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-07-28 at 06:11 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Barbarian in the Playground

My little Pony: 50 is magic.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Quick an dirty, we are at 3,750 posts per consistent, dedicated poster, plus a specifically GitP pony Skype, tumblr and four channels in IRC. We are doing great because we bleed off te excess and still maintain a steady clip.
    Ugh. Search function is messed up. Was trying to add up the total posts.

We have a larger number of posters, but we also have a higher number of those coming and going. We seem to get new people more often. Then again, bigger forum, more well-know, etc.

However, it's a lot more lax, and I guess to the people here, it would probably feel a little more "spammy" at times. We had some dedicated RP'ers in the thread, but that's mostly moved to other sources (Skype I think). Thread number is at 8, because there's no set limit of pages. We just close it when it starts to get bogged down (and the first thread reached almost 12,000 pages because we didn't really know it at the time). Post count varies per person of course, so some have as high as 20,000 or more, while some are just a few. It's more "chat" than what seems to be mostly RP here. We tried an IRC chat one time, but it didn't happen. Guess people were just uninterested. We have a Steam chat, but I'm not too sure on the activity of it, as I haven't been there in some time.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-07-28 at 04:17 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

I'll throw in my support for Canon vs Cannon on the basis that Terrorism shouldn't win wow that came out wrong . It's a touchy subject. Probably better to avoid it's use in thread titles.

In other news, Nerf Now mentions poni again.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2012-07-28 at 04:14 AM.
    Truth resists simplicity.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!
    I vote for this. Too bad T isn't a roman numeral or we could have thread T be T is for Tolerance.

7. - Top - End - #1417

"I am a pony now. Ponies are cool."

Heh, I dunno. Er... Celebrate the brown pony with the hourglass cutie mark getting an official name and description.
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2012-07-28 at 05:49 AM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
    "I am a pony now. Ponies are cool."

Heh, I dunno. Er... Celebrate the brown pony with the hourglass cutie mark getting an official name and description.
    Changing my vote to second My little Pony L: I am a pony now. Ponies are cool.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

How... Quaint. A monkey with a hammer seeks to solve a problem by smashing something dear to me.

... Aha.

You do know what an emotionless sentient predator is called right?

A sociopath.
    Loosens up all sorts of inhibitions. Coupled with how a hive mind actually would work, and, well...

Spoiler
    Show
    How long have they had you?
    Since the wedding.
    Stars! Have you prepared your successor?
    There is no successor. They have faltered without me. There cannot be another queen while I live.
    I will take care of them. Im sorry. I'm so sorry.
    Worthless sentiment. This is your plan? [arcane diagram]
    Ah, no. This. [Modified diagram]
    [satisfaction] Yes. Then my life will be sufficiently spent.
    Your sacrificed will be remembered

Do as you see fit. The legality of your actions has yet to stop you, why should I believe it will now? We will just add regicide to your crimes.
    Very well, changeling, say goodbye to your- *whack*
    Igor! What have I told you about incinerating our lab specimens? That is a bad assistant, no bannanna for you! *turns towards the screen* Now, as for you, I think its time we talked this over with the princesses like sane, rational ponies via teleconference. *presses a button* Smile changeling! You're on True Seeing camera! By the way, I've already taken the liberty of sending them archived footage of how you seized the ship, Imprisoned its commander, and your little conversation with specimen Delta-3.
    Have fun explaining all of that while they can see you're a changeling in a military uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Wait!

Boffenspark, I do belive we can work out a deal!

Wat.

Do you understand how rare a living Changeling speciman is, let alone a queen! If you give me the queen, I will supply you with a far more reusable energy source than what you are using currantly and will alow you to access a massive colection of books and text's I like to call the Cult's Library.
    While I can't accpect your offer regarding the changeling queen (you said yourself how difficult those specimens are to acquire), I have a feeling that, in a few moments, I'm going have an extraneous changeling specimen that would be perfect for all sorts of hideous experiments.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Um, anyway, the reason I came here was... oh yeah... this:
    Spoiler
    Show

Notice anypony familiar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    I'd just love to note that the green pony right next to Discord is the OC and avvy of our very own Titanium_Fox! For those that don't recognize her.
    Y'know, after looking at that picture again... those two are giving each other looks. Jade? Do you have a crush on Discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Will Anderson is best pony. He just posted this on his DA:

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Applejack is having a very bad day.

Spoiler
    Show
    The cause of the anger is a lot of things happening through the day. Finding that some no good thieves have picked a couple trees empty, Big Mac having an accident and having to rest for a couple days as it gets into a busy season of pruning/bucking/selling, having to cancel plans with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy for baking and a trip to see Zecora respectively. Her hat getting a massive tear when she bumps into someone in town while carting apples and getting ready to sell for the day.

And all along her face gets this angry look, a deep frown, narrowed eyes, and her body seems to be in a state that just screams "I am so mad right now" but she never complains or even does anything to calm down.

All Applejack does is push down the anger and get back to work.

The aspect it deals with, is learning how to handle anger, not just pushing it down and letting it fester.

The episode climaxes in her shouting at Rarity for a small slight that just happens to be the last straw.

Instead of backing down, crying, or anything of the like, Rarity merely waits for her to finish and then invites her to the spa for a massage and then some food and gossip in the evening.

Applejack will consider it a moment, and decide to close up early for the day.

The episode ends with the both of them sitting at a cafe/restaurant AJ talking to Rarity with her legs moving with gusto as Rarity politely nods and offers the occasional comment, her horn glowing with power as she sews and patches the torn hat.

Lesson of the episode is:

A friend can always make a bad day feel better, even if it's just by lending an ear.

Fades to black as AJ, once again wearing her stetson, drags a couple of earth ponies back to town with rope tied to their legs. Walking alongside her is Rarity, who is shouting and ranting at the two thieves.
    That's actually pretty good. I could see an episode like that working.

My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Definitely seems to be the case in this one!

Back on the subject of the Civ5 ponymod, the Principality of Equestria just won a space victory. That's right, we won by sending a pony TO THE MOOOOOOON!!! (Or at least, Alpha Centauri)
    Ahaha! Nice! By the way, what are Equestria's unique unit(s)/building? And does the mod come with custom art for them? What about the leader screen?

I should just download this mod, but I still have three unfinished games to complete first.

We have all that? Good grief, I though it was just one IRC channel and the tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Very well, changeling, say goodbye to your- *whack*
    Igor! What have I told you about incinerating our lab specimens? That is a bad assistant, no bannanna for you! *turns towards the screen* Now, as for you, I think its time we talked this over with the princesses like sane, rational ponies via teleconference. *presses a button* Smile changeling! You're on True Seeing camera! By the way, I've already taken the liberty of sending them archived footage of how you seized the ship, Imprisoned its commander, and your little conversation with specimen Delta-3.
    Have fun explaining all of that while they can see you're a changeling in a military uniform.
    *an illusiory image of Princess Celestia appears before both Boffinspark and Starry*
    Spoiler
    Show

Professor. I had hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with your mad schemes again. I have been told everything by my informant. What do you have to say for yourself!?

Starry Notions, I will deal with you soon enough.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

*an illusiory image of Princess Celestia appears before both Boffinspark and Starry*
    Spoiler
    Show

Professor. I had hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with your mad schemes again. I have been told everything by my informant. What do you have to say for yourself!?

Starry Notions, I will deal with you soon enough.
    Eheheh...now, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this, you see this changeling attempted to infiltrate our military and interfere with my operation of the Equestrian OFC network, and, well, I had to prevent the OFC network from being taken offline, as that could leave Equestria vulnerable to, you know, things...
    You're going to cut my funding again, aren't you?

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ettin in the Playground

Ahaha! Nice! By the way, what are Equestria's unique unit(s)/building? And does the mod come with custom art for them? What about the leader screen?
    The intro title card has been changed to a screenshot of canterlot castle and the Civ flag has been replaced with Celly's cutie mark or portrait where appropriate. When talking to Celestia (as an AI), huh, I haven't tried that since I've been playing AS Equestria ...

*Goes to check* ... It looks like she's Queen Elizabeth. Heh. Figures

Trait: Secrets of Harmony: -20% Unhappiness from number of Citizens
    Unique Building: Recruiting office; Replaces Stables. Adds a horse to your resources and causes all improved Cow, Sheep and Horse resources to add two hammers.
    Unique Unit: Wonderbolt; Replaces Fighter, strength 40 (vs 36). Uses Horse instead of Oil.

The wonderbolt is just a recoloured fighter plane (Blue/Yellow). However, a nice touch was that he's added a name generator for each one you build. I had a Fleet Foot, Misty and Soarin.

EDIT: It never occured to me until just now, but why is Fleet Foot called Fleet Foot?

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Titan in the Playground

Changing my vote to second My little Pony L: I am a pony now. Ponies are cool.
    I like this one.

EDIT: It never occured to me until just now, but why is Fleet Foot called Fleet Foot?
    Because horse racing names are intended to be unrelated to anything having to do with the horse. Plus, there are hydras, dragons, star bears, buffalo, dogs, turtles etc. Swift Foot is broader and shows that he's the fastest thing around, not just the fastest hoofed creature around.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Eheheh...now, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of this, you see this changeling attempted to infiltrate our military and interfere with my operation of the Equestrian OFC network, and, well, I had to prevent the OFC network from being taken offline, as that could leave Equestria vulnerable to, you know, things...
    You're going to cut my funding again, aren't you?
    Funding? Oh there will be no funding where you are going.

*she drops a pile of documents and photos in front of her*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

We regret that this must be a notice of business.

Professor Irving Boffenspark, formerly of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (specifically the last before your own Twilight Sparkle), was given notification of fees for practicing mad science without a license.His refusal to acknowledge the outstanding balance, submit to the proper authorities until such time as his record could be cleared and flagrant disregard for life and limb of ponykind led to an investigation of his past activities.

What was uncovered was shocking. The professor had been practicing dangerous magical experiments, illegal magical rituals including splicing, dimensional rift generation and even attempts to revive Discord from his prison once more and use him as a power source for a mass weapon array. Further, he had given up his Equestrian citizenship beforehand through marriage to Pyria, an entity we can best understand as a fire elemental demigoddess, who functions as head of state in much the same way Luna and yourself do in present Equestria.

We believe the discharging of weapons of mass destruction upon Equestrian citizens, assault on Equestria's property and invasion of Equestria's airspace constitute flagrant acts of war. This letter has been sent to yourself, your sister and her daughter, as princesses of Equestria.

Until such time as one of the monarchs intervene, Grande Commandante Starry Notions, of the first generation of enlisted COURSERs under the Lunar Military Act of -4 AoH (formerly -1 Pre Moon War Era), has assumed command of the militaries of Equestria and begun interference on a logistical level while awaiting further orders.

Dispatched under authority of Grande Commandante Starry Notions

- Special Snowflake, lieutenant 1st Class Pegasus reconnaissance division

Illegal magical rituals, attempts to revive Discord, discharging of weapons of mass destruction upon Equestrian citizens, assault on Equestria's property and invasion of Equestria's airspace... These are very serious allegations.

If this is true, you are guilty of treason.

Speaking of interfering with the OFC network... I can't help noticing that we appear to have several more satellites than originally intended... and that they have received heavy modification. Perhaps you could explain this too?

The intro title card has been changed to a screenshot of canterlot castle and the Civ flag has been replaced with Celly's cutie mark or portrait where appropriate. When talking to Celestia (as an AI), huh, I haven't tried that since I've been playing AS Equestria ...

*Goes to check* ... It looks like she's Queen Elizabeth. Heh. Figures
    I bet the Princess would look pretty good in Liz's outfit.

I grew bored of that style centuries ago.

Unique Building: Recruiting office; Replaces Stables. Adds a horse to your resources and causes all improved Cow, Sheep and Horse resources to add two hammers.
    That is a very good building :o

The wonderbolt is just a recoloured fighter plane (Blue/Yellow). However, a nice touch was that he's added a name generator for each one you build. I had a Fleet Foot, Misty and Soarin.
    Ooh, that's neat. I'll have to look up how to do that.

Hooves are basically just a type of foot anyway.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

I actually pointed this out right after episode. This is, sadly, One Of Great Mysteries Of Our Times™ ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Because horse racing names are intended to be unrelated to anything having to do with the horse. Plus, there are hydras, dragons, star bears, buffalo, dogs, turtles etc. Swift Foot is broader and shows that he's the fastest thing around, not just the fastest hoofed creature around.
    Yes, but names of racing horses are given by humans. Shouldn't they be different if given by horses themselves? Especially, now that I think about it, that only primates have feet, and sadly, all apes are sucky racers. The only thing we have going for us is our endurance...

Maybe it's downgrade, meaning he doesn't deserve name Fleet Hoof?

One thing I like about Warhammer is the detail in Fleet of X special rule, meaning you get Fleet of Hoof in cavalry, and Fleet of Feet in infantry :P

Hooves are basically just a type of foot anyway.
    Fingers, actually

Yeah, every time pony points hoof towards someone he/she is basically giving middle finger ^^"
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Bugbear in the Playground

Maxtronaut, would clockwork be willing to make some modifications to pyrocumulus, and distribute it to a series of coordinates containing the tainted spoils of this evil cult?

Go max!
    1: I don't make that stuff. Gravelbeard does, you should ask him about it.

I'm terribly sorry, but I can only create Pyrocumulus in small quantities. What is the size of the amount you want, and how long are you willing to wait for it?

2:
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Fingers, actually

Yeah, every time pony points hoof towards someone he/she is basically giving middle finger ^^"
    Somehow I don't think that carries the same connotations when you have, effectively at least, one finger per arm.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

Somehow I don't think that carries the same connotations when you have, effectively at least, one finger per arm.
    Obligatory comic:

Spoiler
    Show

More like it carries all the connotations you want :P

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

Obligatory comic:
    More like it carries all the connotations you want :P
    Picking the crazy pony that no one else understands does not help your argument.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Troll in the Playground

Picking the crazy pony that no one else understands does not help your argument.
    You mean the only one that can translate between both worlds?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

You mean the only one that can translate between both worlds?
    Doesn't matter if only one side understands it. All that "communication" stuff is dependent on both sides having the same or similar definitions. You can give it whatever connotation you want, but nopony else will ever know.

Ever.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-07-28 at 10:22 AM. Reason: You searched for "nobody". Did you mean: nopony?

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

Funding? Oh there will be no funding where you are going.

*she drops a pile of documents and photos in front of her*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

We regret that this must be a notice of business.

Professor Irving Boffenspark, formerly of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (specifically the last before your own Twilight Sparkle), was given notification of fees for practicing mad science without a license.His refusal to acknowledge the outstanding balance, submit to the proper authorities until such time as his record could be cleared and flagrant disregard for life and limb of ponykind led to an investigation of his past activities.

What was uncovered was shocking. The professor had been practicing dangerous magical experiments, illegal magical rituals including splicing, dimensional rift generation and even attempts to revive Discord from his prison once more and use him as a power source for a mass weapon array. Further, he had given up his Equestrian citizenship beforehand through marriage to Pyria, an entity we can best understand as a fire elemental demigoddess, who functions as head of state in much the same way Luna and yourself do in present Equestria.

We believe the discharging of weapons of mass destruction upon Equestrian citizens, assault on Equestria's property and invasion of Equestria's airspace constitute flagrant acts of war. This letter has been sent to yourself, your sister and her daughter, as princesses of Equestria.

Until such time as one of the monarchs intervene, Grande Commandante Starry Notions, of the first generation of enlisted COURSERs under the Lunar Military Act of -4 AoH (formerly -1 Pre Moon War Era), has assumed command of the militaries of Equestria and begun interference on a logistical level while awaiting further orders.

Dispatched under authority of Grande Commandante Starry Notions

- Special Snowflake, lieutenant 1st Class Pegasus reconnaissance division

Illegal magical rituals, attempts to revive Discord, discharging of weapons of mass destruction upon Equestrian citizens, assault on Equestria's property and invasion of Equestria's airspace... These are very serious allegations.

If this is true, you are guilty of treason.

Speaking of interfering with the OFC network... I can't help noticing that we appear to have several more satellites than originally intended... and that they have received heavy modification. Perhaps you could explain this too?
    Ummm...Igor, could you lend me a hoof, hand, appendage, whatever?
    Very well then, your highness, if I may, I would like to direct your attention to classified documents Alpha-5789, Alpha-5790, and Gamma-8666.

Alpha-5789 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, to continue his studies into the science of magic, and authorize him to do so using any means he may deem necessary, barring restrictions that I myself place on his research. Furthermore, I declare that, with regards to this research, Professor Irving Boffinspark shall be considered to have been issued a royal writ of carte blanche regarding any Equestrian laws, barring any exceptions that I personally place on him. Such exceptions shall only be placed on him with my personal knowledge and consent, and shall not be considered to have taken effect until the professor or his assistant have received noticed of said restrictions signed by myself.

Signed,
    Princess Celestia of Equestria

Alpha-5790 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to build and maintain a network of no fewer than eight of the devices known as Orbital Friendship Cannons. Professor Irving Boffinspark is to be given full control over this network, and such control may not be rescinded without my official authorization and signature. The professor is fully authorized to ignore or resist attempts to rescind such control using whatever methods he deems appropriate if he is not presented with evidence of my personal authorization at the time.
    In the event of a Class-V threat to Equestria, Professor Irving Boffinspark is to wait 72 hours, and if the threat is not resolved within this timeframe, he is hereby ordered to commence bombardment of said threat via the Orbital Friendship Cannon network until said threat is neutralized.

Signed,

And my personal favorite, Gamma-8666 Date [REDACTED]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hereby command that my former student, Professor Irving Boffinspark, is to begin research into ways to extract and disperse the chaos energy produced by the Class-V entity known as Discord. Furthermore, should Professor Irving Boffinspark deem it as a necessary method to disperse such energy, he is hereby authorized to weaponize said chaos energy, provided said energy is only deployed against Class-III or higher threats, under the authority provided to him in documents Alpha-5789 and Alpha-5790.

Signed,

As you can plainly see, you yourself provided the professor with full authorization for his actions, and provided him with legal justification to resist "Starry Notions" attempts to restrain him. Futhermore, I would like to point out that Starry Notions has in fact been replaced by a changeling, a race designated as a Class-III threat, and thus his actions remain highly suspect in this matter.
    Furthermore, I would like to correct one final misconception; As of his recent marriage, Professor Iriving Boffinspark holds dual-citizenship within both Equestria and the Fire Elemental Plane, and has not as of yet taken any actions on behalf of the latter kingdom regarding military assistance.

In conclusion, the actions taken by the professor have all been either authorized or directly ordered by you yourself.

My Homebrew

Show

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Fingers, actually

Given that the chordate land creature model had quadrupeds before bipeds, and more quadrupeds then bipeds it seems to me that fingers are more a specialized type of toe.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Given that the chordate land creature model had quadrupeds before bipeds, and more quadrupeds then bipeds it seems to me that fingers are more a specialized type of toe.
    Well, it's front hoof, so by any possible definition, it's a middle finger

Btw, maybe it's just cultural difference, but polish doesn't exactly recognize between toe/finger, we have separate words for cat's/dog's paws, and between singular/split hooves (like horse/pig ones) though.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

25. - Top - End - #1435

Uh, I heard more or less how was Gilda in Griffon the brush off....
    How bad is it if I think she's freaking awesome?
    But just heard, haven't watched that one yet
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 11:27 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    How exactly bad is it if I think she's freaking awesome?
    No, Gilda is pretty awesome. Sure she seems to be an all around terrible person but I like her too.

It's probably the Revy connection. Also, Griffons are cool.
    The Dude pony avatar by http://supermatt314.deviantart.com/

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    How bad is it if I think she's freaking awesome?
    the character design of Gilda is awesome

and you will probably like her Luka
    she shares the whole "I'm too cool to like ponies" attitude with you 8)
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    I ran across a rather old comic that is quite funny.
    Some of those reactions indeed were quite amusing. I hadn't seen this before, thanks for bringing it up.

Here's something I found amusing as well:
    PMV with Aquabats Theme
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-07-28 at 11:52 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Well, it's front hoof, so by any possible definition, it's a middle finger

Btw, maybe it's just cultural difference, but polish doesn't exactly recognize between toe/finger, we have separate words for cat's/dog's paws, and between singular/split hooves (like horse/pig ones) though.
    Well true though still more like a fist, and I'd bet there are place a middle finger gesture isn't insulting (unless from Western Cultural Imperialism but that's another issue) at all

Also it took me a good five seconds to realize you meant Polish and not polish, however a fascinating detail I'm glad to have learned. English is a stupid language some times.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    My Little Pony #: Saturdays Just Aren't the Same
    I vote for this one!
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races