New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Which means you can't be the new final boss, because presumably you are already defeated.

However, there is the Magus precedent.
    Spoiler
    Show

Which means you should be available as a powerful ally, if not main character.
    ...hmm.
    If it's about fics being darker, I have an adaptable backstory. I can start out as angstylix, and as the game progresses, I stop using dark magics and go back to cuddlesexy magic. :3
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Bugbear in the Playground

Can I be that annoying random encounter really really deep in the absurdly long dungeon that's inexplicably harder than the dungeon's actual boss, gets a surprise attack round and obliterates your party with an uncounterable super move unless you're wearing some obscure and generally subpar accessory that blocks it?

...Damn you Persona series and your Hama/Mudo casting enemies.

I would also settle for being the Malboro-style enemy that throws out a ton of random status effects.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Alright clearly we need to have either Lix Lorn or Bleakbane as the protagonist. (Perhaps either/or or both?)

They use the power of shipping/AORTS to regain control over Ponythread which has become a wasteland of war between the various OCs.

Boffinspark is one enemy boss

Silent Night is another

Bleakmane is a boss.

and I can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

I would be the annoying helper character like Navi (but not that bad)
    This actually gives me an idea; Silent Night and Boffinspark could be leaders of factions, which the player could either ally themselves with or battle against. Choose to ally yourself with Silent Night and Boffinspark's faction becomes your enemy, and vice versa.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    How about this? The eyes look a bit weird, but it has the CMC and it is birthday themed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Here's a selection for you:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ace. Thanks, guys.

Work is progression on ScootaTOL, and the Jalyrkieon army gets it's first outing tonight.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Have they... breadened your horizons?
    No, more like crumbled my hopes to make it until lunch without need for a snack.

Is it time for a new thread title yet since this is page 47? If so, I nominate--
    Ponythread LII: Oh Season 3, Where Art Thou?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Titan in the Playground

Ponythread LII: Spawn More Ponylords

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Ace. Thanks, guys.
    No problem.

Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground

thirdeded
    *cough*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

Agreed.

And since I need more words to post, have some crackpot theorizing:
    Doctor Whooves has not been endlessly copied as a background pony. Those are, in fact, a large number of different Time Lords. All Time Lords have the same hourglass cutie mark.
    Why do they all have the same coloration and manecut? No bucking idea. Crackpot theories do not require logic.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Firbolg in the Playground

[QUOTE=Alabenson;13773881]
    In Which Things Get Even More Out Of Hand
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmmm, so what this means is I need to attack them with things that lack souls...that leaves me with either robots or contingency lawyers.
    *ba-dum-tish*
    On the plus side, I've always wanted to declare war with an army of robo-somethings. TO THE LABORATORY!

[QUOTE]

Juggling the Idiot Ball
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hah, what are you going to do, cyborgize a Ursa?

Crap, I guess I should have taken that course they where offering in Boardor U about self-confidince! Gah, I guess I need to get the main base in the Negitive Energy Plane prepared.

"Meanwhile"

Gah, there still flying around! Kill mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I'll be honest. In a game where one menu seeks to suck you into a private universe where a clopfic is reenacted in order I cause you psychic damage, I don't see Bleakbane being behind it.

I think the secret last boss will be Luka
    As in, as a abomination that wholeheartedly denies the existace of himself being a brony, and rampages in other levels leaving a trail of....normal in it's wake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    This actually gives me an idea; Silent Night and Boffinspark could be leaders of factions, which the player could either ally themselves with or battle against. Choose to ally yourself with Silent Night and Boffinspark's faction becomes your enemy, and vice versa.

And of course both sides have a small stable of other OC's to act as minor bosses and each have there minons. (Cultists and Ninjas).
    I will support this, peer pressure and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Wait what? I'm the previous final boss! xD

Clearly Bleakbane is the hero and *I* am the final boss.
    Bleakbane being seduced is, from the players PoV, the bad ending.
    Yes but,

Pinkied by Tiki Snakes

I vote for

Stashing Ponythreads Around Internet in Case of Pony Emergency

or just

Stashing Ponythreads in Case of Pony Emergency

if the first is too long

Hey remember when I was doing a pony X-com LP? Well so do I!

UFO-9
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Oh so much has happened since I wrote my last letter. Lets start with the UFO I guess.

It had landed near a city called Paris. The humans quickly got their planes patrolling overhead and we were sent in. However before we could arrive the UFO tried to make a break for it. The humans shot it down and we were sent in to investigate the wreck. We arrived at night and decided to proceed with the mission anyways.

At first everything went as normal. Our tank did most of the scouting while we followed up behind. An alien was spotted in the distance. I opened fire but couldn't hit a thing. Then Princess Luna manages to drop it with a single shot. Just because she can see perfectly fine at night she thinks she's a better shot then me. I challenged her to a shooting contest when we'd get back to base.

However the assault on the UFO itself was messy. You threw your stun rod to Trixie who led the attack. Rushing in she zapped one and then hid in the smoke. The aliens opened fire in response, thankfully missing. My BBBFF entered next and got took a shot in response! Thankfully he was alright but his return fire didn't drop anyone. He quickly retreated and we sent him back to the ship to rest. His injury didn't seem too bad, but he wouldn't let me get a closer look either. Cadance rushed in next and opened fire. She dropped one but since we knew there was at least one left she retreated as well. Trixie finally managed to fall back too.

I entered next and spotted a third grey alien. I opened fire but missed due to the smoke. I beat a retreat and Trixie took my place. She's still a horrible shot and missed completely every time. You tried next but proved to be as effective as I was. Then Princess Luna showed us all up again by quickly dropping the alien. She was laughing when she was interrupted by a plasma shot to the chest.

She collapsed to the ground and we all rushed in. I primed a gernade but wasn't in position to throw it. Everypony else just opened fire on the last alien. It took a couple hits but we finally downed the thing, while you checked to see if Princess Luna was alright. Luckily she was just unconscious, but that was too close for comfort. Still the humans say that Luna will need a least nineteen days of rest before she can return to combat. Luna was pretty angry with the human doctors but they pulled her off the team nonetheless. So for the next half month Fluttershy is back on active duty. She doesn't want to fight but it was either her or one of the foals.

The alien we captured has been transported to the alien containment lab that was finished a couple days ago. The humans have begun their research but so far have only identified it as a sectoid solider. At least we have a name for those little grey guys now.

In other good news we're finally getting armor! It will be a while yet as it has to be built from the alien alloys we've recovered but the Europe base will start production right away! Hopefully with this we won't have any more of those close calls. Finally I almost forgot. There was another UFO but the humans shot it down over the Middle East. Apparently they set off the fuel supply or something because the entire thing exploded in mid air! There wasn't any wreck so we got to relax instead.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

This mission went so badly the first time. I wasn't expecting the extra aliens and as a result Cadance, Shining Armor, and Trixie all died. On a reload I messed up throwing Trixie's grenade but on the third try well the above happened.

Oh and in case you were wondering Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie went exploring in the wrong corner of the map and did nothing.

EDIT: Just found this out. 19 days without Luna! This is horrible news. She's been the MVP so far in practically every mission.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-08-23 at 03:12 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Fresh Loaf will be a random shopkeeper who sells the player DELICIOUS, HP REGAINING BREAD.
    Just promise me this will be the only similarity to Quest 64.

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    kpenguin for game over screen.
    With a guitar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgn1eHG_lr8

Also...

Spoiler
    Show

And a vote for Smashing Ponythreads, please.
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2012-08-23 at 02:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

You know, 52 is the number of episodes so far. Maybe the title could play on that somehow?

14. - Top - End - #1394

I agree with this statement.

And also, what is Ponythread the Game?

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    You know, 52 is the number of episodes so far. Maybe the title could play on that somehow?
    Its an idea, but I think most folks are going mad with ponylord power... whatever that is.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Juggling the Idiot Ball
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hah, what are you going to do, cyborgize a Ursa?

Crap, I guess I should have taken that course they where offering in Boardor U about self-confidince! Gah, I guess I need to get the main base in the Negitive Energy Plane prepared.

"Meanwhile"

Gah, there still flying around! Kill mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    In Which Silent Night Tempts Fate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cyberized ursas? Brilliant sugestion, I'm glad to see you're finally being cooperative with this whole "destroying you" business. While I haven't as of yet been able to acquire an ursa major to cyberize, allow me to introduce you to the next best thing, MY ARMY OF ROBOBEARS! GO MY MINIONS, SEEK HIM OUT AND MAUL HIM WITH YOUR METAL CLAWS OF SCIENCY MIGHT!
    *several portals open infront of Silent Night*
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Its an idea, but I think most folks are going mad with ponylord power... whatever that is.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I'd say it probably looks something like that.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

52 is a great number. Its the number of weeks in a year, the number of episodes in the series thus far, the number of universes in the DC multiverse...
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Yeah, I have no clue either what that's about.

How about combining ponylords and the number of episodes, then?
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-08-23 at 03:06 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

52 is also the number of cards in a standard deck... which gets me thinking:

My Little Pony LII: Episode Pick Up!

I have a SERIOUS matter though everypony. I unfortunately will not be able to be online for the next several hours yet we have a new thread in the offing. Whatever the name would somepony ensure they ponymotes are carried over?

Okay not that serious but they haven't been off the first page in a long time and I may not be able to get back online until fairly late tonight.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post

Has my vote

I have a SERIOUS matter though everypony. I unfortunately will not be able to be online for the next several hours yet we have a new thread in the offing. Whatever the name would somepony ensure they ponymotes are carried over?

Okay not that serious but they haven't been off the first page in a long time and I may not be able to get back online until fairly late tonight.
    If the new thread goes live before I fall asleep, I'll be happy to post it for you

21. - Top - End - #1401

I'll be around too, providing redundancy to Deadly.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

My thanks to whichever pony does it. Don't feel compelled to follow my FIRST!!!!! habit or anything I'll be happy as long as its first page. .

(Side request, feel free to omit a quote box it makes things easier next time around)

Thanks again everypony!

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Titan in the Playground

My thanks to whichever pony does it. Don't feel compelled to follow my FIRST!!!!! habit or anything I'll be happy as long as its first page. .

(Side request, feel free to omit a quote box it makes things easier next time around)

Thanks again everypony!
    Should add Grif's list of ponythread writers and fics:

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Anyway, my little list is done.

Would be much appreciated if somepony who follows the coming and going of each new thread to repost this if possible.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Firbolg in the Playground

In Which Silent Night Tempts Fate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cyberized ursas? Brilliant sugestion, I'm glad to see you're finally being cooperative with this whole "destroying you" business. While I haven't as of yet been able to acquire an ursa major to cyberize, allow me to introduce you to the next best thing, MY ARMY OF ROBOBEARS! GO MY MINIONS, SEEK HIM OUT AND MAUL HIM WITH YOUR METAL CLAWS OF SCIENCY MIGHT!
    *several portals open infront of Silent Night*
    Spoiler
    Show

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I'd say it probably looks something like that.
    You Forgot Something
    Spoiler
    Show

Cute.

"Flys Away"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1405

Should add Grif's list of ponythread writers and fics:
    Ooh, good idea.

Thanks again everypony!
    You do remember who started the ponymote post, right?
    (Seriously though, thanks for taking care of it. I don't think I've told you how much it means to me that that's been carried on.)

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Banned

[FFRP] [Slice o'Life] Loaf it or Leave it
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    o_o

"..."

o_o

Fresh Loaf decides this would be the optimal time to take his leave of the ponies, seeing as things just got really weird... really fast.

Instead, he heads down to town proper, perhaps looking for a place where he can purchase a small lot of ground for a bakery.
    Yeah, these guys are weird. Come on! I think I know an old building up for sale down by the school house! It mysteriously caught fire all those years ago during the Cutie Mark Crusade.

Constance trots along next to the tan earth pony, heading into town.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Here's a selection for you:
    Spoiler
    Show

Nice. Number 4 and the last one especially make good birthday cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Good to see this back in vogue. I'll contribute, but I'm at work now and I need to look busy.

Still, I kinda forgot what my role originally was. I probably didn't think too far ahead then.
    I don't even know if we had roles most of us. I think Olympia was an ally, and you sold offerer caster shells for we in exchange for hands or photos of Teilight Sparkle?

Hmm.
    The protagonist is Phoe wielding a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, so I don't think she woul side with either of you, honestly. That's the point, especially since you both would be twisted into something do much worse than at current.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Titan in the Playground

kpenguin for game over screen.
    You should be like Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts 2, where if the whole party dies, he drops in, fights for a little bit, and can then mass revive everyone one time before the real game over happens. But only for part of the game, then it gets hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...hmm.
    If it's about fics being darker, I have an adaptable backstory. I can start out as angstylix, and as the game progresses, I stop using dark magics and go back to cuddlesexy magic. :3
    Oh, it's a heartwarming tale of redemption.

52 is a great number. Its the number of weeks in a year, the number of episodes in the series thus far, the number of universes in the DC multiverse...
    Hmm, this makes me think of a Rent joke. Would 525,600 ponies be too vague referencing the fact that there are 52 weeks in a year?

If so, I'll support spawn more ponylords instead.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Troll in the Playground

A pony for all seasons?

Pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Hmm, this makes me think of a Rent joke. Would 525,600 ponies be too vague referencing the fact that there are 52 weeks in a year?
    52 weeks?

Anyway, mainly wanted to second this

Spoiler
    Show

And maybe propose, "Derpy, use your butt!"
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    You should be like Mickey Mouse in Kingdom Hearts 2, where if the whole party dies, he drops in, fights for a little bit, and can then mass revive everyone one time before the real game over happens. But only for part of the game, then it gets hard.
    Seconding this so hard.

Perfect role for the modguin.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Titan in the Playground

This image is amazing! (you should download the full size, of course)
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponies ... ponies everywhere *squee*