New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Cuthalion's Creatively Created Cranny for Random Banter #192

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Again, a confusing avatar change...

It's 5.30am and I've been up for a good 30 minutes already.
    Oh, come now. Do you not still recognize me?

That is far too early. I much dislike having to be awake at 7:30 (or normally, closer to 8) to go to class. 9 is a good time to be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    hey can you guys tell me what a number is? I appear to have forgotten and there's strange squiggles all over this revision that are confusing and scary and I don't like them.

...actually, more of these are letters than numbers.

how does I physics. what is an intaarrrh grayy shun.
    A number is a symbol we use to represent a quantity. Occasionally, this quantity is difficult or impossible to accurately express with numbers, so we use letters (sometimes they're greek).

I'm not sure what an intaarrrh is, but gray is a colour, and shun is a way of excluding someone due to intense dislike or horror. Perhaps something to do with not watching black and white movies?

(good luck on your physics stuff)
    A few odds and ends.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Troll in the Playground

Before I start responding to people, hear this jolly thing:

Because of some idiot, the lesson I had planned for today has been moved to tomorrow. And I thought I would be able to have a nice calm night tonight. Darn it, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    You can always opt for the let's make them discover it itself method of them slowly approaching the answer by self questioning and environment exploration; or ye olde taking time with spaces in between to cover time if on a real dire need and near critical state.
    We're making fruit salad. Self questioning fruit salad sounds far too hilarious in my mind just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    There's a few things that I shouldn't be made to think about or I might get distracted. Kneenibble, the horrors of child birth, cute animals, the cause of suffering in the world today, cute people, body horror, budgies, and scantily-clad or naked women. *nod, nod*

...What was I talking about again?

Wuff. I sometimes run into that. Hates it with a passion. Thankfully it's very rare that I'm not able to go back to sleep and get another good bit of sleep in.

Not great but better than 3 hours.
    But I wasn't naked.

Aye, unfortunately I had to wake up at 5am today. Usually it's 6.30am but I sort of derped and realised I need to run to the library in the morning to sort some stuff out. So glad the uni decided to test out a 24h opening hours during this exam season. It was really dead there but you could see some of the people just stressing their brains out.

Sure is better. And to be fair, I'm not _that_ tired. Just annoyed and a headache for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    ION:
    House's all empty again. Since Ascension Day implies an extended weekend, the rest of my family are heading up to our cottage-farm-thingy, while I have my whole actual weekend booked up with fairs and movie-making, so I opted to stay at home. It's just four days anyway.
    I remember that my first primary school had the Friday after Ascension Day as a day off, but when we moved to the city that glory was taken off! It's such a bummer to go back after one day being off.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I thought you Finns solved all such problems with booze. And a tango.
    To be fair, I've started drinking here in Scotland and I'm not very proud of myself. What I've used it for has been escaping from reality and it's just ****e. I'm trying not to drink very often just now. It's rubbish being utterly pished.

Don't even start with the tango...

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Oh, come now. Do you not still recognize me?
    You're good as you are, babe. Why need the change? saying that is so utterly unlike me. uuuuugh. ewww. I feel wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Titan in the Playground

Don't even start with the tango...
    You mean this?

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

You mean this?
    I'm not a fan of tango. I like some Finnish schlagers though.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-05-09 at 10:40 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not a fan of tango. I like some Finnish schlagers though.
    If you are a Finnish-speaking Finn you're not allowed to dislike tango. It's just not done.

Where do you keep your puukko?
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2013-05-09 at 10:49 AM.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    what is an intaarrrh grayy shun.
    It's the really tall and slim 'S' with all the small numbers around you put in front of other numbers to make children's heads go bluescreen and think you're a wizard or Einstein.

I remember that my first primary school had the Friday after Ascension Day as a day off, but when we moved to the city that glory was taken off! It's such a bummer to go back after one day being off.
    Yeah, "squeeze days" are a formalised thing in the Swedish school system, and single-day holidays never seem to happen on Wednesdays either, so we have a small bunch of 4-day weekends every year when you can go for a quick trip to the summer cottage or the like.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Barbarian in the Playground

It's the really tall and slim 'S' with all the small numbers around you put in front of other numbers to make children's heads go bluescreen and think you're a wizard or Einstein.
    Here I thought it was a torture device invented by Isaac the Terrible, for his amusement, primarily used on new college students to weed them out.
    Hello, I'm Finlam: content creator for D&D5e and writer.
    Playable Slimes for D&D5e
    >>>So You Want To Be A Slime?<<<

5eHeroic - Make high level D&D feel heroic and fun again.

-Game Content-
    Roleplay Warm-up - Exercises to get into Character
    3 Traps to Get Your Players Excited
    GM's Easy Creation Kit (G.E.C.K.)

-Character Builds-
    Building a Super SAD Tank - Using a Paladin/Hexblade to build an unstoppable tank.

Let's chat sometime.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Troll in the Playground

If you are a Finnish-speaking Finn you're not allowed to dislike tango. It's just not done.

Where do you keep your puukko?
    Tango is a thing for the +50s, my dear wee laddie. =P

My puukkos are back home in Finland, forgot to bring them here. It makes me sad, I've got a pretty collection. :/

Yeah, "squeeze days" are a formalised thing in the Swedish school system, and single-day holidays never seem to happen on Wednesdays either, so we have a small bunch of 4-day weekends every year when you can go for a quick trip to the summer cottage or the like.
    In Finland it just depends on your city and what they decide. Like, for example, if the Friday after is a day off, it would mean that Christmas break will be shorter or something. Figuring out the dates for school seems like an utter hell because nobody's ever satisfied.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Butt nekkid?
    Butt nekkid.
    Laziness and comfort in the morning sun!

Kneeeee, gedouta my wool. 'S not healthy.:smallsomething:

Well, that sauna does sound lame. I suggest a superior patronage for the place.
    *monocle pops off*

;___; Okay, Ovis. If you say so. :smallsadbudgie:
    Spoiler
    Show

Round up some nymphomaniac 20-somethings from Montreal, perhaps? Preferably with moustaches or some stubble. I'd purify my mind in that sauna for sure.

The term fits you as would perhaps a snug fur coat.

Aye, the on and off rain has been wonderful. No, I'm afraid the trees here are of a thinner sort, and away from the house. (there's no screen on the porch, either). Also, I don't drink tea.

Hold on now. Some vegetables (celery and Brussels sprouts, for example), taste much better boiled flavorless and into mush than they do raw. I can't stand raw celery.
    That simile may inspire a drawing today.

Well I'm sure it's all still wonderful. May the rain nourish whatever be in your garden and tickle out its florescences. Do you not even like sweet tea? -- that wonderful cold tea drink of the south?

"My nose is so stuffed up, I can't even taste Mom's delicious boiled celery!"
    However, I riposte: have you ever had a rib of celery from a garden? It has a powerful delicious herbal bitterness and an intense crunch that anaemic grocery store celery rarely approaches.

THIS MADNESS SHALL NOT STAND! What devil begot that foul, wretched scheme should be burned at the stake, and his ashes dissolved in acid. AA should be followed by BB, and AB followed by AB!

Nay sah, for the meter of a perfect manner would read as such:

Trochee, trochee, trochee, trochee,
    Trochee, trochee, trochee, trochee.
    Trochee, trochee, trochee, trochee,
    Trochee, trochee, trochee, trochee.

With an impeccable AABB pattern that is both pleasing to the eyes and the ears.
    Rhyming trochees, Drexcellency?
    With this preference you perplex me,
    Suited more for children's verses
    Or old-fashioned witches' curses.
    English doesn't fit into it:
    Cramped, and tricky to intuit
    What words jingle with its rhythm!
    Metrical malapropism!

Okay, it's not that bad, and I like challenging forms. It has a kind of silly jangle to it that is fun. There's very little breathing room, though. I dearly prefer iambs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    There is no need to go to such trouble at my expense. I would rather you spend such money on yourself.
    It sounds like some serious massage would do therapeutic wonders for your symptoms, though, which sound quite serious. You're right that it would cost some scratch because this is not a task I can entrust to budgie agents. The best they could do is walk on your back, which is pleasantly ticklish but not really medicinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    So Ele gives me permission to formally invite Nibbles to visit us in the great land down under.

JOIN US NIBBLES! WE HAVE MORE BUDGIES! AND SCONES IF I CAN BE BOTHERED MAKING THEM!
    O, Mynxalot! you know just what I like. I'll tell you what, you sit down and have a cigarette, I'll make the scones -- with orange zest and cranberries, and the three of us will eat them hot with yellow summer butter and manuka honey. Then we will frolic in Elemental's garden looking for birds, and watching the winter carrots grow.

As caught on camera here. That's Mynxae in the foreground.
    Mynxae is a Skeksis?!

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    There's a few things that I shouldn't be made to think about or I might get distracted. Kneenibble, the horrors of child birth, cute animals, the cause of suffering in the world today, cute people, body horror, budgies, and scantily-clad or naked women. *nod, nod*

...What was I talking about again?
    That is a curiously minced catalogue of distractions, Coidzillius. I feel like they could all be combined somehow -- my head on a woman's body birthing a budgie by Caesarian section without anaesthetic, for example.

ION:
    House's all empty again. Since Ascension Day implies an extended weekend, the rest of my family are heading up to our cottage-farm-thingy, while I have my whole actual weekend booked up with fairs and movie-making, so I opted to stay at home. It's just four days anyway.
    I have contacted the budgie agent assigned to your area to keep an eye on your house while you are alone. His name is Sidney and he likes pineberries. Here is his portrait so you can verify that he is not an imposter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2013-05-09 at 12:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Mynxae is a Skeksis?!
    Surely you admire the size of his sack?

― Tim Fargo

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Surely you admire the size of his sack?
    Oh, surely. I would think twice before Haakskeeka with that one.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Titan in the Playground

What's the budgie mating procedures like? Is there dancing?

― Tim Fargo

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ogre in the Playground

What's the budgie mating procedures like? Is there dancing?
    There's dancing and tweeting and the male throws up food as a gift for the female into her mouth. It's hilarious.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing says romance like fresh vomit.

― Tim Fargo

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: AND NOW I WILL DISAPPEAR FOR A FEW HOURS TO SHOUT AT A THING

You're good as you are, babe. Why need the change? saying that is so utterly unlike me. uuuuugh. ewww. I feel wrong.
    Hehehe
    It certainly seemed a bit out of character, but funny nonetheless.

Well I'm sure it's all still wonderful. May the rain nourish whatever be in your garden and tickle out its florescences. Do you not even like sweet tea? -- that wonderful cold tea drink of the south?

"My nose is so stuffed up, I can't even taste Mom's delicious boiled celery!"
    However, I riposte: have you ever had a rib of celery from a garden? It has a powerful delicious herbal bitterness and an intense crunch that anaemic grocery store celery rarely approaches.

Rhyming trochees, Drexcellency?
    With this preference you perplex me,
    Suited more for children's verses
    Or old-fashioned witches' curses.
    English doesn't fit into it:
    Cramped, and tricky to intuit
    What words jingle with its rhythm!
    Metrical malapropism!

Okay, it's not that bad, and I like challenging forms. It has a kind of silly jangle to it that is fun. There's very little breathing room, though. I dearly prefer iambs.
    Heh I wait in (mildly; I'm only but so energetic) eager anticipation.

Indeed. It has exactly two downsides, one being my own mild hydrophobia (not that rain really bothers me much; it's just the principle of the thing), and the second being that Jabor often gets flooded in at his house when it rains a lot.

As much as sweet tea may be a southern tradition, I never much liked it. I prefer lemonade.

It's far too stringy, and the wrong kind of bitter. Eat a lemon rind, for the appropriate manner of bitter. (I promise you, it's quite good).

As usual, your poems are excellent. (you, however, did not follow my instructions exactly; there is at least one slant rhyme in there, which is hardly impeccable AABB)

There's a metric pattern that I particularly like, but I don't have the time to remember exactly how it goes... Something like 8/7/8/7, or 6/7/6/7... bah, I'll take care of that when I get back.

Aye, but trochees are much more fun to shout at people. Most of the best two-syllable profanities are trochees.

Nothing says romance like fresh vomit.
    I may have to steal this.

...Yoink!
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-05-09 at 06:34 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Bugbear in the Playground

I seem to have owed fewer replies than I thought. Well, that's sleep deprivation for you.

Dimonitious, good sir: let us eat a boiled egg together.
    Not sure how that would work - I mean, I would be embarrassed eating bird eggs in front of you, and caviar is frankly disgusting. However, if you would be open to the sharing of scones or bismarks instead, then I would be quite glad of the opportunity.

Heh, yes well I've had my own rather cuculine nest to take care of. I have undertaken to tear apart my grubby little bathroom and rebuild it as a princely lavatory. It's the only one in the house, which ups the challenge, and is built of the things in the poem.
    Although I know logically that the two in fact bear no inverse relation, I had assumed that one of your erudition would not be the kind to undertake such a physical task. I hope it goes well for you, good sir.

They're so pretty!
    They should be even better this year - these pictures were taken last year, which was ludicrously dry. So this year, they ought to be even brighter and more bountiful.

I inherited a beautiful wealth of perennials when I bought my house, but I wasn't much of a gardener then and I really damaged them moving them around. I killed several irises and lilies. Luckily a few survived, as did the peony, the hostas, and the bleeding hearts.

I love how not only can you inherit them, you pretty much have to dig up and divide them after a while -- their bountiful fecund nature almost necessitates gifts.
    The deaths of the irises and lilies sadden me, but the bleeding hearts' survival brings me joy - they do look so beautiful in the morning dew. And I definitely agree, as one who shows appreciation through gifts, that a flower which spreads is useful for this purpose.

Gladiolus? Foxglove? Hollyhock?
    Ah-ha! By searching these names, I found that is , in fact, hollyhock, although the wikipedia article reminded me of the name "alcea," which is what the plant was sold to us as. I thank you for helping me rediscover the name of what I had planted so many years ago.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Troll in the Playground

*monocle pops off*

;___; Okay, Ovis. If you say so. :smallsadbudgie:
    Spoiler
    Show

Round up some nymphomaniac 20-somethings from Montreal, perhaps? Preferably with moustaches or some stubble. I'd purify my mind in that sauna for sure.
    Nekkidness is a rather liberated feeling. If not for the other nekkid people, I'd totally sauna. (Or with people I actually know, which might actually be the point)

Now I lonely and Knee-less. Come back!

Knee made Sheep reference! (Mnnnmnnnnnnn)

O, Mynxalot! you know just what I like. I'll tell you what, you sit down and have a cigarette, I'll make the scones -- with orange zest and cranberries, and the three of us will eat them hot with yellow summer butter and manuka honey. Then we will frolic in Elemental's garden looking for birds, and watching the winter carrots grow.

Mynxae is a Skeksis?!
    Drawings are fun!

Tea! Sweeeeeeeet...

.... I'm not invited? Bwaaaaaaaaaa. ;___;

A wha?

That is a curiously minced catalogue of distractions, Coidzillius. I feel like they could all be combined somehow -- my head on a woman's body birthing a budgie by Caesarian section without anaesthetic, for example.

I have contacted the budgie agent assigned to your area to keep an eye on your house while you are alone. His name is Sidney and he likes pineberries. Here is his portrait so you can verify that he is not an imposter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Knee... Never do that again.

Hi Sidney! *wave*
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

Sometimes I feel like this:

Do you?

― Tim Fargo

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

[SPOILER]*budgieeeee*
    Pineberries? *strolls off to Wikipedia*

Nope, I'm sorry, there's definitely not a single pineberry around. I'm afraid Sidney will have to settle for some...

I just realised that I'm almost out of fruits or greens of any form. Family took pretty much everything in the refrigerator with them as the left...

*seagull* (*seagrill*? *seagrull*?)

Do you?
    That's one gull with attitude, I tell you.

ION:
    Wow, I always guessed that Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri was good, but I'd never suspected it to be this good. Eating away my evening like my mind worms eat away at my enemies (seriously, mind worms are awesome).

IOON:
    Oh, hai thar, little large spider on the wall. :3
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

*In which a seagull gets squashed.*

Do you?
    Oh, yes. Definitely.
    It seems like the two adjectives contradict each other, no?
    Last edited by TaiLiu; 2013-05-09 at 06:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Before I start responding to people, hear this jolly thing:

Because of some idiot, the lesson I had planned for today has been moved to tomorrow. And I thought I would be able to have a nice calm night tonight. Darn it, seriously.
    Shouldn't that clear up one of your evenings since you already have the lesson ready and don't need to spend the night making said lesson?

But I wasn't naked.

Aye, unfortunately I had to wake up at 5am today. Usually it's 6.30am but I sort of derped and realised I need to run to the library in the morning to sort some stuff out. So glad the uni decided to test out a 24h opening hours during this exam season. It was really dead there but you could see some of the people just stressing their brains out.

Sure is better. And to be fair, I'm not _that_ tired. Just annoyed and a headache for a change...

Long library hours are good things, aye.

Funnily enough, I got 4ish hours of sleep last night myself, as I couldn't get to bed until after 4 and got up at 8.

To be fair, I've started drinking here in Scotland and I'm not very proud of myself. What I've used it for has been escaping from reality and it's just ****e. I'm trying not to drink very often just now. It's rubbish being utterly pished.
    That's no good. Good luck with that.

Tango is a thing for the +50s, my dear wee laddie. =P

My puukkos are back home in Finland, forgot to bring them here. It makes me sad, I've got a pretty collection. :/
    Oh, come now. Dancing is for everybody. Especially sexy dancing.

Although I'll admit, actually bothering to learn how to dance seems to become rarer and rarer as far as life decisions go.

We had a puukko that ended up as a kitchen knife once when I was staying with my brosky and his father. Somehow followed my friend's dad home from Alaska where he has no idea where it came from or how he got it, but since it's scandinavian it likely had something to do with a couple of Norwegians he had known.

... ...

...jorbliesjorbliesjorbliesjorbliesjibjibarjibblies.. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Halfling in the Playground

So I got in a shouting match with Winnie the Pooh today, and found out that I am so invisible that I'm not noticed when I GO ON THE STAGE TO GET AN AWARD...

Either the world loves me or hates me, and I'm quite uncomfortable with either idea.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ettin in the Playground

IOON:
    What kind of spider? Spiders are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    So I got in a shouting match with Winnie the Pooh today, and found out that I am so invisible that I'm not noticed when I GO ON THE STAGE TO GET AN AWARD...

Either the world loves me or hates me, and I'm quite uncomfortable with either idea.
    ... *futilely attempts to suppress grin*

Are those two related to each other, by any chance?

Hrm... Go with loves. I don't get ignored nearly often enough; you're lucky.
    A few odds and ends.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Halfling in the Playground

... *futilely attempts to suppress grin*

Are those two related to each other, by any chance?

Hrm... Go with loves. I don't get ignored nearly often enough; you're lucky.
    Thankfully no. I don't think anyone could ignore even ME if I got in a shouting match with Winnie the Pooh on stage.

Hey, being ignored is fine most of the time. Except when you're trying to participate in a history debate, and get spoken over by everyone 570 times.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    Thankfully no. I don't think anyone could ignore even ME if I got in a shouting match with Winnie the Pooh on stage.

Hey, being ignored is fine most of the time. Except when you're trying to participate in a history debate, and get spoken over by everyone 570 times.
    See, when I don't feel like being ignored, I just slap one of the people who's ignoring me. The rest of them start paying attention remarkably fast*.

*Note: the administration of Dimonite's brain takes no responsibility for any injuries or legal penalties related to slapping someone who is ignoring you. Taking advice from Dimonite is not for everyone. Please consult your doctor before taking Dimonite's advice. Side effects may include headaches, bruising, a feeling of foolishness, and the urge to break out in evil laughter. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Dimonite's advice.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

26. - Top - End - #1286

Do you?
    That is one sour seagull. Sour bout life.

Wow, I always guessed that Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri was good, but I'd never suspected it to be this good. Eating away my evening like my mind worms eat away at my enemies (seriously, mind worms are awesome).

Caution, worm sign!

...at times like this, I am reminded that not everyone is afraid of bugs

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Firbolg in the Playground

Typical. Just when I find myself having internet for a short while, I also have a massive paper that I could have done without the distractions with.

So I honestly can't be long, but let me just say, I started at eight in the evening the night before it was due, and I still have homework from another class which is ALSO a major assignment. I hate past me so much. Also, did you know I get really wordy sometimes?

When I get back,b e sure to ask me about MANDATORY DANCE LESSONS IN PLACE OF ENGLISH, the sheer ridiculousness of my latest WORLD SHIPPING ME WITH BUNKER BOY EVENT, the total vitriol of CANNON NEIGHBOR, the terrifyingly easy-sounding COLLEGE PLACEMENT TEST, and the amazing, fantabulous SUMMER VACATION PLANS.

Seeya in no idea. Also, I hate Past Me's Brain.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Typical. Just when I find myself having internet for a short while, I also have a massive paper that I could have done without the distractions with.

So I honestly can't be long, but let me just say, I started at eight in the evening the night before it was due, and I still have homework from another class which is ALSO a major assignment. I hate past me so much. Also, did you know I get really wordy sometimes?

When I get back,b e sure to ask me about MANDATORY DANCE LESSONS IN PLACE OF ENGLISH, the sheer ridiculousness of my latest WORLD SHIPPING ME WITH BUNKER BOY EVENT, the total vitriol of CANNON NEIGHBOR, the terrifyingly easy-sounding COLLEGE PLACEMENT TEST, and the amazing, fantabulous SUMMER VACATION PLANS.

Okay! Good luck, and we'll be hoping to see you soon!

29. - Top - End - #1289

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post

I will make sure to remember that!

Ah, now I'm all wistful since I don't have a summer to have a break in.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Ah, now I'm all wistful since I don't have a summer to have a break in.
    Do you lack a summer or a break?